1. If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Glaive-C1 Balisong Passaround

senseicharles May 10, 2017

1. senseicharles

senseicharles JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

This a prototype that I designed and with the help of a few people including Matt Cook and David Santiago, I have this first version. I have already started planning for some changes in hardware, materials and thicknesses but would like some feedback on the handle slots, blade profile etc. etc...

I would like to get this knife into the hands of 5 people. Each person can keep the knife for 7 days. Ideally I'd like members with 500 or more posts. I'd like to reserve the right to make exceptions and add or refuse for this passaround. Please read the passaround rules for this forum. Post here and follow it with a message to me if you're interested.

Passaround in the US only where legal. Insurance should be $300 with tracking number and post in this thread as the knife is received with your review. Please post when it is forwarded to the next person.

PLEASE NOTE:

This is a prototype so it's a little rough around the edges, has some play in the handles and though it's not pristine, please be a little careful with it.

1. Silent Jay
    2. TheronJ
    3. PlntDr
    4. JAKMAN32
    5. Nocheese4u

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  2. Silent Jay

Silent Jay Flips more than he speaks JDBA Official Member

I'd be down for this forsure

senseicharles likes this.
  3. senseicharles

You're now on the list brother.

Silent Jay likes this.
  4. TheronJ

TheronJ JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I don't have 500 posts but I would appreciate it if you would consider me for the passaround.

5. JAKMAN32

JAKMAN32 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

man wish I could get in on this, awesome looking Bali Charles :thumbsup: looking forward to a run of these!

6. senseicharles

You're on the list.

7. nocheese4u

nocheese4u Notch'yo' cheese! JDBA Official Member

Could I be on the list? Not a pro flipper or anything.

8. PlntDr

PlntDr Level: True Devil

Sweet, can I still get in on this?

9. senseicharles

I am looking at a couple people but yes I think you should be on the pass around. It looks like I will have increase the list to 5 people instead of 3.

10. senseicharles

I'm considering your request along with a couple others. I will let you know.

11. buddy

buddy Slide to unlock JDBA Official Member

In looks great

12. senseicharles

Ok,

The list is full and it's time to get this pass around going. I need those on the list to message me their names and addresses. We will go in geographical order unless we have to change it up for some un-foreseen reason. Thanks for being a part of this one.

begreen61 and desmodus like this.
  13. desmodus

desmodus Guano Loco Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

I look forward to seeing the feedback on this.

begreen61 likes this.
  14. Silent Jay

Silent Jay Flips more than he speaks JDBA Official Member

Can't wait to check it out and review this one! :thumbsup:

begreen61 and desmodus like this.