1. **ATTENTION** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Game of Thrones (Super-Mega merged)

norcal13 Jan 19, 2011

1. Planterz

Planterz seriously nutz Brigade Member

There's a couple mentions throughout the series about Rhaegar having something to do with Lyanna's disappearance/death. King Robert talking to Ned Stark, Prince Oberyn talking to Lord Tywin. Perhaps others, but I don't remember. They don't flat-out say it, but it's implied or at the very least hinted. I'd guess that the writers did this so they could do a full reveal in the next season.

2. Obijuan Kenobe

Obijuan Kenobe Our only hope! Brigade Member

Tywin has also said plenty of rotten stuff that you could just assume to mean he didn't like Tyrion. However, the words many times literally implied the possibility that Tyrion was not Tywin's son.

The dragons not eating Tyrion when he set them free was another hint (IMHO) that indeed, the little man has Targarean blood in his veins.

In that scene, he is also talking to the dragons about his childhood obsession with them.

Or it could all just be false leads to keep things extra interesting.

I am needing a new book like last year already.

obi

3. Towelie

Towelie The JD: Don't Forget To Bring A Towel Brigade Member

I turned the sound way up and watched it again.

Lyanna: "If Robert finds out, he'll kill him. You know he will. You have to protect him. ...Promise me Ned...Promise me........................Promise me Ned. Promise me."

4. Tony8179

Tony8179 Bone For Tuna Brigade Member

So, the whole reason the uprising truly began was because supposedly Rhaegar kidnapped and raped Lyanna Stark before her arranged marriage to Robert. In the books they mention Rhaegar's good looks and his being overly cordial towards the ladies and that Lyanna had caught his eye a few times. So, the talk on the Internet has always been that she was not kidnapped or raped, but instead they ran off together because she had either become pregnant beforehand or she became pregnant after they ran off. Either way, it started the war, Rhaegar is killed, Lyanna dies during childbirth, Robert takes the throne after Jaimie kills The Mad King, and Ned creates the story of a lover and a bastard.

What I found was the most obvious giveaway was the immediate transposing shot from the baby's face to the face of Jon Snow. They're almost shoving it down the viewer's throat, this baby became Jon Snow.

5. Ronlad

Ronlad Vox Diabolus Administrator

6. Tony8179

The first thing she whispers to Ned is, "His name is Jaehaerys."

Oh, by the way, little Lady Mormont is fucking awesome.

7. Ronlad

8. Towelie

9. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

They cannot outline (And pie-chart/graph) everything for us! :ropeman::jdwink2::manganr:

10. Towelie

No way man. it's because the black line is the parent line and if Tywin and the Mad King are on the chart, they don't want to confirm or deny just yet. i'm making shit up, but it sounds good though.

11. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

bye_bye2_ramsay_.gif :manganr:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    PS-RagE likes this.
  12. Tony8179

Ol' "Cold Hands" Uncle Benjen with that badass flame mace! That thing is awesome.

ded i likes this.
  13. Ronlad

ded i likes this.
  14. blevinsknives

blevinsknives JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Winter is coming!

[​IMG]

ded i, Mr.LaBella, desmodus and 2 others like this.
  15. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

Hell, I didn't even realize he was breathing hard! :lulz:

16. blevinsknives

***Announcement over intercom*** "Spell check for post 2 please, spell check for post 2"

That was c(o)ming, not c(u)ming crogers buddy! :bwah:

ded i, Kelper and crogers like this.
  17. Mr.LaBella

Soo good. I still cannot believe an hour passes So quickly.

blevinsknives likes this.
  18. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

got_ep_6_uncle_benjen_ont_r.gif

blevinsknives, crogers and Bobert like this.
  19. blevinsknives

That's exactly what I was saying after the show last night. In fact, I would have watched the entire season by now if they released all episodes at once like Netflix. :bwah:

ded i likes this.
  20. Mr.LaBella

Started off SO slow, and then..... BOOM.

1st they get me cheering on Ironborn and then I am like, ewww the other Ironborn.

I am dizzy thinking about it.