1. If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Frontier Period sheath for period knife

Shike Mar 26, 2017

1. Shike

Shike knifemaker

A few weeks ago I posted pics of this period knife. I finally got around to finishing the sheath. Deer rawhide over tanned leather with sinew stitching. Leather fringes, antique tacks, Horse hair danglers with copper cones and glass beads, real wolf claw and Four directions medicine wheel made out of dyed porcupine quills. Hope you like it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Linos, hankster, Kelper and 3 others like this.
  2. desmodus

desmodus Guano Loco Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

that's outstanding.

Shike likes this.
  3. Shike

Shike knifemaker

Thank you!

4. woodlander

woodlander Brigade Member Brigade Member

You did a great job. That is one of the best 'period pieces' I have seen. Very nice combination of function and form.

Shike likes this.
  5. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated Brigade Member

Looks like a lot of time and thought went into making this piece ,Hats off by the way

Shike likes this.
  6. Shike

Shike knifemaker

Thank you guys. Yes it took quite a bit of time to make and longer to find all the items.

7. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

Really like it..great work.

8. Shike

Shike knifemaker

Thank you my friend!

Kelper likes this.
  9. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

That made me a little woozy... ln a good way!

Shike likes this.
  10. Shike

Shike knifemaker

Gringo: Thank you.

11. Lapedog

Lapedog Little member

Gorgeous. I don't know if you are keeping it or selling it, but the owner will be very happy.