1. If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

FIDDLEBACKS

begreen61 May 17, 2017

1. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated Brigade Member

BEEN SEEING A LOT OF THE FIDDLEBACKS ON THE DIFFERENT SITES SO i SAID LETS BUY 2 ,, BIG MISTAKE THE HANDLE OR THE PRETTIEST WOOD i EVER HAND ON A KNIFE . AND FEEL LIKE A GLOVE they DONT COME WITH SHEATHS SO i GOT TO FIND A LEATHER MAKER BUT HERES SOMES PICTURES ,OH AND fyi JUST BOUGHT ANOTHER SMALLER ONE WITH A HOLSTER DSCF2211.JPG CAN'T WAIT

GEEZER, Kelper, crogers and 2 others like this.
  2. begreen61

bought 2 more today from different sellers should have them next week at the latest, will try to get a good picture

Kelper likes this.
  3. woodlander

woodlander Brigade Member Brigade Member

The first step is to decide you have a problem. You may not be ready yet.

Kelper likes this.
  4. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

I googled fiddleback its not a terminology I am familiar with. Looking at images is it the straight line of the top of the handle makes it one.?.

I know I am dummer than crap but I am willing to be educated.

I also seen a company calling themselves Fiddleback Knives..

begreen61 likes this.
  5. begreen61

I did some research Fiddlebacks are made by a knife maker names Andy Roy , he makes a quality knife and started a production line also , He pushes himself hard at the other place ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BF ,,, slap me I said it ,,spit spit.he's got my eye right now and have a few blades .so I will post more later because I bought one to use .Should be in today .Have a great Day my friends.Prayers and love sent .Now I'm going to work to buy a knife I do not need'

Gary

Kelper and desmodus like this.