1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Farnchez Is The Real Deal !

spsgold Apr 2, 2018

1. spsgold

spsgold Huge member JDBA Official Member

Good to deal with, good price, good communication, and lightning quick shipping!

2. chutcher

chutcher Little Member

Just got a carbon Hom from Farnchez and had the same experience as spsgold. He is very easy to deal with, quick shipping, and the bali was just as he described. I would do business with him again. Oh yeah... and he seems to really like Hom's!

3. Yournamehere

Yournamehere JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Farnchez is legit! Fast shipping, excellent communication! Knife was exactly as he said it was! Overall a great guy and very trustworthy! Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him in the future!

4. chutcher

chutcher Little Member

Just had two more great transactions with Farnchez since this last one. The first was not through a posting on JD. I had asked him to keep a look out for a bali I wanted. He got one, we traded, and I am very satisfied.

The second one was for some blue anno 6x flyti scales he recently posted. I was going out of town when I bought them and did not want them sitting in my mailbox for a week. So, he held on to them for a week for me before shipping. I just got them today and couldn't be happier.

No doubt, I will be dealing with Farnchez more. You are not going to find a better seller on JD.

5. aafanatic

aafanatic Tiny Member

I have had two great transactions with farnchez. Two 6Xs and some FltTi scales. I am looking forward to more.