1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Desert Tech Rifles

seandavid55 Feb 9, 2018

1. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Curious if anyone runs a Desert Tech rifle. I've been looking at them for years and am considering selling a few of my firearms to make the purchase.

I've always liked bullpups style rifles. To me it just makes sense. I love my collection at the moment. So its not an easy decision.

Thanks

Huevos likes this.
  2. Huevos

Huevos muy grande!

Nice looking guns. Never heard of them before but now I think I want one. I might have to hate you for this... ;)

seandavid55 likes this.
  3. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

You got me curious, I was looking at the bullup options there and is huge, the desert tech runs for 2500$ to 3k , seems to me a bit pricey for a plastic, it loos very cool and they sure put a lot of the good things from other riffles, it would be totally up to you :).

seandavid55 likes this.
  4. seandavid55

Where did you find those prices? I'm
    seeing more like 5k for the newer version.

sam eib likes this.
  5. Huevos

Huevos muy grande!

That's what I saw too. I also spotted an 8 round mag for $139... :cutty:

6. Rio

7. seandavid55

8. Rio

Got ya ! I need to read post more carefully