1. **ATTENTION** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Deal With Caution - Josh R Stevens

Maineblade May 19, 2017

1. Maineblade

Maineblade Little member

Hello all, I am a newbie here but not to knife world, wanted to give a quick heads up about a member that is in this forum, his name is Josh R Stevens, he made a trade with a member of an online knife Buy Sell and Trade page, he never sent the item he was supposed to send and had gone ten days after said shipping date, until he was threatened with going public with his name, and only then did he respond to Private Messages and give an excuse, the item had been "lost" at the PO, he has since provided another tracking number today, and it IS active, but he should be dealt with caution. Have a great day everybody.

2. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

So I'm guessing the "member of an online forum" is not you? Any chance the aggrieved individual would post here?

3. Maineblade

Maineblade Little member

I just actually told him about this forum and he is going to join, I will tell him to make a comment on the thread, I will send him a link to it.

ratstuph and stdlrf11 like this.
  4. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

That would be great. I've also sent the alleged deadbeat a link to this thread for his commentary.