1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Darwin Is Alive and Well

crogers May 5, 2018

1. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

Dumbass mauled to death by a WOUNDED bear whilst trying to take a selfie with it.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/04/man-mauled-to-death-by-bear-while-taking-selfie/

This being the third such incident in recent history in that part of India. The first two were both stomped on while taking selfies with wild elephants. :facepalm:

What amazes me most, is all these people just standing around yelling (AND, or course, filming on their phones!) while this guy gets mauled. Even a fucking stray dog tries to help, butt*, NOT the people!

Now, if somebody had a gun.... oooooh, wait....

Last edited: May 5, 2018
    sam eib and Kelper like this.
  2. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

That's just crazy..

crogers likes this.
  3. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

:nono:

Kelper and crogers like this.
  4. Jim L.

Jim L. knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

His parents must be so proud.

ded i and crogers like this.
  5. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

You a dumbs ass??? Die dumb ass... who the fucks gets near wild life to take a selfie.... for fucks sake.

ded i, crogers, Jim L. and 1 other person like this.
  6. Jim L.

Jim L. knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

I honestly don't think that I could've said it better, much less as eloquently.

ded i, Kelper, Rio and 1 other person like this.
  7. norcal13

norcal13 rated "e" for evil Brigade Member

why would you help?
    the bear looks like he had the situation covered just fine.

crogers, Jim L., ded i and 1 other person like this.
  8. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

All that screaming bothered me. Maybe they could have stuffed a rag in his mouth or something.... the moron, not the bear.:bwah:

norcal13, Jim L., ded i and 1 other person like this.