1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Flippers

Manuelp Aug 6, 2018

1. Manuelp

Manuelp Average Member

Hey Devils,
    Folder flippers are prob my favorite type of knife to edc when I dont need to worry about hiding it.
    Ive been wanting to get a handmade custom folder flipper for quite sometime.
    Do you guys have any recommendation? What are some of the best makers out there?
    I appreciate any input.

Thanks

MP

2. desmodus

desmodus Lid Wiggy Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Jason Lyons (@blackmetal1181) makes some very nice flipper/folders at very fair prices.

begreen61 and Manuelp like this.
  3. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Why so you can sue them if you cut yourself with it???, gfy.

4. Manuelp

Manuelp Average Member

I checked his work out and will be getting in his books once open.

desmodus and seandavid55 like this.
  5. Manuelp

Manuelp Average Member

lmfao..Another BRS dick rider?
    This is nothing for you to worry about since im not a fan of mediocre makers.
    Oh man,, I wish I could gofuck myself but your wife doesn't let go off my dick.

Go fuckin work hoe

6. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

No, all is good in my world but thanks for asking. I don’t owe any brs .Talk all you want about me but you still never address your dick move to “sue” them, you to busy being clever but we all see what a cunt you are, no matter how nice you behave in the for sale section.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
  7. Manuelp

Manuelp Average Member

It took you a while to come out with that ridiculous message.You even came back to edited.
    I didnt ask you about your life so keep it to yourself, asshole.
    Please,explain to me. how the fuck is that a dick move? They are established in the us. In America companies and people are liable for their fucking actions. BRS claims to be for the community and y'all are drinking their Kool-aid. You see them bragging about how much they test every knife prior production; yet,, we pay $70 for a nanodashi that wont perform the same after a week of use. Thats bunch of bs and if you disagree then go waste your hard earned money on them.
    People like you are a fucking cancer to the knife industry and every other industry. We as consumer need to put companies on their toes and expect exactly what they claim to give us in return for our money. Thats how it works.

People say..."come on... its just two guys trying their best" I couldn't care less about their inability to run a company. Clearly they aren't ready; yet they are expanding their products without making sure they have the balis quality-control working properly. profit is the only concern they have.
    You dont even own their product but you running your ass around?? fuck off.... go buy their knives and then come talk to me on how unfair and dick move its to sue two guys who doesn't know jack shit about business but are lucky enough to receive unconditional support from a bunch of people who deserves better.
    Im glad that more and more Bali makers are coming around so people like BRS will start caring about their product and not just do it halfway through because they have decent tactics to keep supply below demand and achieve their profit goals. Now they are taking business to fucking CHINA with their "evolve" line.. how about supporting American business? profit is all they see...

Regarding your comment of me being a cunt. Thanks. It makes me happy to hear that ignorant bicthes like you think that way. That means im in the opposite spectrum from you; which is exactly where I want to be,
    Also, go do some fucking thinking while its still free... In life you get what you give. You came to this thread with your shitty and irrelevant attitude yet you expect me to be nice??? You sound like a fucking libtard.

I wont go around life trying to please every single moron that comes crossing my path. I would end up pleasing Nobody including myself;; so again.. Fuck off

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  8. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

go with Jason Lyons

Manuelp likes this.
  9. desmodus

desmodus Lid Wiggy Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Read my post up above.

10. wes

wes Mephistopheles Super Moderator Brigade Member

They do seem to be very well constructed knives for sure.

Manuelp likes this.
  11. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade RTFM JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

I would get jason lyons as a great value. Best custom flippers are rarely in stock and if they are, they are priced ridiculously imo.
    les voorhies is high on my list and can be found for a reasonable sum from time to time.

Manuelp likes this.