1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Cobra Kai series

Towelie Mar 24, 2018

1. Towelie

Towelie The JD: Don't Forget To Bring A Towel Brigade Member

Kelper likes this.
  2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

That's the PAY portion of YouTube. You can check it out for only $9.99/month, after the first "free" month.

https://www.youtube.com/red

Kelper likes this.
  3. Towelie

I thought this was supposed to be on redtube. Weird. :idunno:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  4. Towelie

You can watch the first two episodes on regular YouTube. I dig it, but I grew up on Karate Kid. Johnny cracks me up.

5. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Two old fucks teaching karate, mma is was up GTFO! , lmao:bang::wes:, I wanna see larussogayasshasbeen vs Nick Diaz

6. Towelie

haha, i'm a pretty big MMA fan myself. Nick or Nate would fuck up either dude, but i grew up on Karate Kid. The cheese factor is damn near perfect in this show. Its probably not gonna win any awards, but its a pretty fun show.

7. Rio

The first movie I saw back in 85 was the karate kid, at the time I knew it was a bit over the top but I liked it, now is just to not such great actors over done story and milked more than a whores tit lol, somethings are better left alone IMHO.

8. Rio

I saw this, both guys are dicks lmao, like the ending said, the real story has just began.

Last edited: May 9, 2018
    Towelie likes this.