1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. axlehunter

axlehunter Little member

This knife is like new I just don't use it. Looking to trade for a BRS Alpha Beast or a Benchmade 42 or something similar make an offer. It has two kydex sheaths and one has a iwb clip on it. I would also take $350 they are $450 new with out the second sheath.

IMG_0105.JPG IMG_0106.JPG IMG_0107.JPG IMG_0109.JPG

2. axlehunter

axlehunter Little member

Looking to trade this for a Alpha Beast or a Benchmade balisong. Its in good condition and it has IWB loops on its kydex sheath which I find nice. It has a custom edge because the factory edge was terrible. I would also take SOLD
    IMG_0112.JPG IMG_0113.JPG IMG_0114.JPG IMG_0115.JPG

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  3. axlehunter

axlehunter Little member

Please Close

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.