1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Close sold BRS AB 2.0

Yournamehere Aug 9, 2018

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yournamehere

Yournamehere JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Up For sale is this beautiful modded BRS AB 2.0 mods done by @d_c_bladeworks on instagram. Whats you see is what you get! He does great work and if i didn't need the cash I wouldnt be selling it so im not accepting trades atm. Asking $400 paypal g&s shipped to conus! pm any cash offers you may have! least I can say is no! Or if you want more pics this thing is in 8 to 9\10 condition! 20180809_155957.jpg 20180809_160406.jpg

Thanos74 likes this.
  2. desmodus

desmodus Lid Wiggy Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

How is the play?

TakeMyFingers and Thanos74 like this.
  3. Hamza Bouarfa

Hamza Bouarfa JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

PM sent a while back

4. Yournamehere

Its like any 2.0 negligible but it has a little play and tap but no blade rub marks.

5. Yournamehere

Sold please close thank you jd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.