1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

ChrisMount is good to go A++ ......

hankster Nov 23, 2011

1. hankster

hankster Brigade Member Brigade Member

Just completed a transaction with this gentleman. Excellent all the way around. Hope to deal with him again.:thumbsup:

2. JohnnyBmore

JohnnyBmore Balisong defender

Yes , Chris is GOOD to GO!! :thumbsup:

He Hit me up about some knives and we worked out a good deal forthe both of us

he made fast payment & helped me out!:manganr:

Thanks Chris

3. hotbossa

hotbossa Huge member

Chris is GTG!!

Did some paracord work for Chirs. The communicaton was smooth and payment was fast. What can I say? Great JerzeeDevil member!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

4. Afrankart

Afrankart KTFO

ChrisMount is GTG

Just completed an excellent transaction with ChrisMount. I won't hesitate to deal with him again. :thumbsup:

5. Hero

Hero Average member

ChrisMount is G2G!

Great guy to deal with, payed quickly!

6. pcguy23

pcguy23 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

ChrisMOunt is GTG

Sold a knife to ChrisMount,
    paid quickly, easy transaction!

Thank you

7. Snapper

Snapper President of the 51st state! Brigade Member

Just had an excellent transaction with Chris. Great communications and very quick to pay.
    Thank you,
    Snap

8. LunarFoxx

LunarFoxx JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Great buyer, fast payment, very good communication + a pleasure to deal with. I look forward to transactions with ChrisMount in the future!

9. caseyedwards

caseyedwards Average Member

Chrismount is a solid buyer, seller, devil! Always down to work with this suckah!

10. sawjaws

sawjaws JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Chris is a solid Devil! Great communication, quick payment, and follow-up just a pleasure to work with, great guy!

11. TakeMyFingers

TakeMyFingers Little member JDBA Official Member

Had a transaction recently with ChrisMount. Everything went buttery smooth. Easy to communicate with. Prompt payment. Would gladly do business with again.