1. If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Chicago meet and greet?

Tguns Feb 13, 2017

1. Tguns

Tguns The Devil's Brigade Brigade Member

Any Chicago area Devils interested in a meeting and greet? I'd love to get together and meet some others with similar interests.

2. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Hell yeah, run with it! We encourage it, even :ron:

Eric Putzer likes this.
  3. Tguns

I've lived in Chicago my whole life. I grew up in Logan Square so I know Chicagons are flakes but damn...nobody wants to meet each other? My mom thinks I'm cool.

crogers likes this.
  4. Eric Putzer

Eric Putzer Tiny Member

lol

Kelper likes this.
  5. spydusse

spydusse Teufel Hunden Brigade Member

come to nj? lol

6. C-Bear

C-Bear Brigade Member Brigade Member

I'm down in St. Louis, however I'm in Chicago all the time, and I am going to be switching jobs to be in Chicago a couple days a week based out of Springfield. So by the end of summer I should be up there a lot more. Sorry I missed this earlier. We might have to rally some of the Wisconsin people down for a day as well.

7. Tguns

That sounds great. It's obviously a work in progress.

8. dominico

dominico Tiny Member

Cheesehead here, I don't live in Chicago, but close enough to make meetups if they fall on days I'm available

9. XtraMedium

XtraMedium Devil's Cohort JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I would also make the journey from Milwaukee if scheduling and wife permits.

10. Tguns

Lol...the wife.... Always important to clear things with the boss.. Now we're getting somewhere. I live really close to the Loop in Wicker Park. I can set up a meet at a really great old school arcade bar... Let's get a few more people on board...

11. XtraMedium

If we do it at the end of July I will have much better toys to share. One is heading out on a pass around and another will be completed by the end of June. Or we could do it twice if I'm allowed to. lol

12. dominico

dominico Tiny Member

My weekends are fairly open this summer except for July 15 and anything after the first weekend in August.

Questions on the arcade bar:
    1) would there be a place to flip balis for those interested?
    2) Does the bar have a decent foosball table?

13. Tguns

14. dominico

dominico Tiny Member

dang, its the Logan Square location that has the foosball tables.

15. Tguns

Lol... I live in wicker park but grew up in Logan Square. Trust me....Wicker park is way better. Maybe we can get the Boss to kick out some JD schwag for us. If we can start a list and get at least 10 people on board I'll proceed with the venue. I'll ask the Boss if I should start a new thread for a sign up.

16. Tguns

I'm going to be posting an official sign up thread for the meet and greet. I'm thinking towards the end of August is best for all. Chime in with your thoughts. I'll proceed if we can get 10 people on board.

17. dominico

dominico Tiny Member

I will be in Italy then. I realize my comment above wasn't as clear as I thought when I was writing it, after the first weekend in august I won't be available. I will be in Italy until September.

18. XtraMedium

I would make it work. Keep me in the loop. Dominico and I just met up for a couple hours this weekend for some flipping in the park. I would love to get more people together.

19. Tguns

I'm open to set this up at the best time for everybody. I'm pretty open to any date as it's walking distance for me. I think it would be cool if we did a raffle or something. I have a Ti Bas I could possibly do....