1. **ATTENTION** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Cardoso5fr Custom knife Signup Now

begreen61 Nov 18, 2017

1. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I bought this for the next Passaround Love's Bens work figured we all get a chance to check it out so here it is:
    To particapate you must read ALL the rules in the stickies .

priority mail only track number need and will pass insurance ,,but if you like 300.00 is the total

First you must be an"Very Active member" and have 555 post good feed back can be a plus or you can post like a mofo or PM me for other ways to gain my permission to participate.(See it pays to be an active member here at JD.Neewbies )

Second you must be willing to Insure the knives for above prices to the next member .Should be under 15.00 for all mailing fees to check out a knife to see if you like one of the makers knives down the road.

Third Mailing will be UPSP and sent priority with Tracking and this info will be sent to me to keep track of my babies .

Forth , You Have 2 weeks MAX or Ten working days to play beat and ship (include 4 days for shipping so figure you have 10 days with these Jems )to next member and send me a PM with INFO.

Lastly ,Report here after you shipped out and State it's sent to next member and give your two cents on the knife ,,,Simple Rule's ((( Can Not take a Chance to lose at Customs, so US of A shipped ONLY sorry my out of Country Brothers and Sisters)
    So who in people..First come first served ..after I get 5 names maybe more will see I'll figure out the rotation,,Here's the knife: from start to finish
    http://www.jerzeedevil.com/threads/cardoso5fr-halloween-build-off-2017.168949/

So lets see some I'm in posts

1.begreen61
    ????

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    seandavid55 likes this.
  2. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

here pictures DSCF2696.JPG DSCF2694.JPG

The knife is awesome , feels great in the hand and the shape is perfect one of the nice's Dirks or long blades I've held in a while ,,,,,time to sign up and see a well know and liked member knife maker can do .

G

3. hickory

hickory JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

That thing looks sharp as a bastard.

4. jimmyjo

jimmyjo Brigade Member Brigade Member

Sign me up Gary. I love Ben's .