1. **ATTENTION** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

calling the wambulance

caseyedwards Dec 31, 2017

1. caseyedwards

caseyedwards Average Member

Christ stake 675?! and its not pristine and then you're charging more for shipping?!?

Don't post here, got it!

Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
    apdallaround, EJ_Livesey and group like this.
  2. group

group JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

this is really sad

EJ_Livesey likes this.
  3. desmodus

desmodus puta de corazón frío Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

why?

begreen61 likes this.
  4. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Thanks funny how the resellers are getting mad that the Knife is overpriced ,,too funny ,,yet sloppy for messing up the sales thread.

5. caseyedwards

Do i overprice things?

6. caseyedwards

Also that seller is a total chode

7. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

not really but that is not the case the case is the rules state

and I quote
    ""Please refrain from making negative comments in anyone else's sales/trade thread!!""

question why were you crying on someone elses sales thread ,, because it was whay to high for you to buy and resell or what ever ,, I said the same thing but PM him with an offer I thought was fair to both of us and did mention his price was crazy and to please work with me and not mess up his thread in anyway

sawjaws likes this.
  8. caseyedwards

Copy that. I will not do it again....Unless it is desmodus' thread.

9. caseyedwards

On a side note, why can't people post stuff like my comment on a sales thread? I'm not trying to challenge you or be a dick. Is it because they just get muddied and outta hand wayyy too fast? I'm assuming it used to be until something like that happened?

10. desmodus

desmodus puta de corazón frío Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

it snowballs.

it also bumps threads to the top unfairly.

we did away with it years ago.

people can ask questions if the post is missing something that would help all potential buyers, but that's it.

sawjaws likes this.
  11. apdallaround

apdallaround JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

lets be honest 675 + shipping is ludacris, shitting up sales threads is frowned upon and using capital letters and punctuation is 2017

Towelie, deadtravis and ded i like this.
  12. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

3c64d559535072712dc62bf2255a5e7e96330be3_m.gif