1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Calling Dial-A-Priest

crogers Apr 28, 2018

1. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

2. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

'The demand is growing ... ' :yesman:

:devilzide:RXX:

:bwah:

Jim L., crogers and Kelper like this.
  3. wes

wes Mephistopheles Super Moderator Brigade Member

It would be quite a VR app.

Jim L. and ded i like this.
  4. Jim L.

Jim L. knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

"Welcome to the demonic relocation and excorcism hot line, please hold..........................................................

"Thank you for holding. If your call is regarding a request for instructions on suspicion of demonic possession, please press 1.

"If you or a loved one have witnessed viscous liquids emanating from walls or other surfaces, press 2 (if liquid appears blood like, press 2, then the pound sign. If liquid appears to be fecal in nature, please call a plumber. Once the possibility of pipe rupture is eliminated, please call back and proceed to menu prompt 2, press the pound sign then '0' to wait for the next available clergy.)

Should you or a loved one notice that items around your or their domicile move about or become airborne with out being touched, please press 3. If you or your loved one become airborne please push 3, and then the pound sign.

"If you or a loved one notice that your head or appendages begin moving unbiden in an unnatural manner, please press 4.

"If you and your loved ones both see disembodied spectars, please press 5. If these spectars are speaking in an unknown language, please press 5 and then the pound sign.

If you or a loved one are requesting use of holy water or the presentation of a crucifix, please press 6 then follow instuction on forwarding a one time charge of $19.99 to cover postage and handling. If express delivery is required, please press 6 and then the pound sign. An additional charge of $9.99 will be added to your fee.

We thank you and appreciate your call. Your call is important to us. If the proceeding menu does not meet yor or your loved one's need, please hold the line for the next available clergy.

ded i, crogers and desmodus like this.
  5. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

OK ,,how did you find this I thought Ron stopped his exorcism business years back and I think the quote was I can beat them join them,, and and started collecting us demons by starting this web-site

ded i and Jim L. like this.