1. **ATTENTION** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

BUSSE MEAN STREET ,w/Mashed cat sheath

begreen61 Sep 14, 2017

1. hickory

hickory Average Member

Shipped! Arriving at you on Monday, Des!

begreen61 likes this.
  2. hickory

hickory Average Member

I should check the tracking but.... any little birdies drop off gifts today, Desmodus?

begreen61 likes this.
  3. desmodus

desmodus Cabeza Caliente Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

I never thought to check the mailbox. I've been beat to shit with work and my memory is lacking. I will check it as soon as I get home.

begreen61 likes this.
  4. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

never a problem from day one you stated you and the mailing system do not like each other ,,thats why your always last on the pass around ,,no one has to wait for you , and you can be on your own time .All is good .enjoy the knife everyone else seamed to .

seandavid55 likes this.
  5. desmodus

desmodus Cabeza Caliente Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

I has it!

Am I allowed to sharpen it?

begreen61 and seandavid55 like this.
  6. hickory

hickory Average Member

Glad it arrived safe, it's nice to show that Green's trust in me was well-founded.
    I would've given it a sharpening myself, but I'm only 3/4 of a good sharpener.

begreen61 likes this.
  7. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

you my friend can do anything you please ,, use her well .

8. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

Trust me... it'll only get WORSE with age! :shakie: