1. **ATTENTION** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

BUSSE MEAN STREET ,w/Mashed cat sheath

begreen61 Sep 14, 2017

1. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Jimmjo makes my day he'll be next on the pass around ,,Benny Every One have an amasing day I will you will to,,,

Nothing but Respet
    Gary

2. KaosRase

KaosRase Huge member

Don't knkw how I missed this but would very much like to check this out if possible.

begreen61 likes this.
  3. begreen61

Steve your in ,, ONE more spot avalable .

KaosRase likes this.
  4. hickory

hickory Little Member

Shamelessly posting to pad my post count to get into qualifying faster.....

begreen61 likes this.
  5. begreen61

hickory made the grade, I,,believe he is a true devil and will be a asset to this Pass around ,,,

THIS SUCKER IS FULL THANKS

6. hickory

hickory Little Member

stoked to participate, thanks green. he has enough info and local contacts to murder me in my sleep if I screw up so believe me, I won't ;)

desmodus likes this.
  7. begreen61

turns out he lives ner my home town and I do know all the wrong people LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,:banbiggun:

desmodus likes this.
  8. hickory

hickory Little Member

ha ha...keep the knife and here is $50 to delete my info ha ha ha ..... they're coming out of the cornfields, they're everywhere!! AAAHHHHHHGGGH *gurgle*

begreen61 likes this.
  9. jimmyjo

jimmyjo Brigade Member Brigade Member

I've had this bad ass knife and will soon put it back in motion. It will cut.

begreen61 likes this.
  10. hickory

hickory Little Member

Awesome! One step closer.
    I am really looking forward to checking it out. Got any pics? Comments?
    I'm going to try and do something good with it, maybe skin me up some critters n' vittles.

11. begreen61

Benny sent it to you ?? ,,just like to be kept up to date ,,which means someone owes me a review,,

12. jimmyjo

Review coming as soon as I get the words.
    Review here or in review thread if we still have one.

begreen61 likes this.
  13. begreen61

when your done with it you can do the review in the testing and review section or here we don't care .Steve's next who's another Busse nut . Just let me know when your ready to ship , in theory you have 10 days give or take to use her .but were pretty lax ,enjoy

Nothing but Respect
    Gary

14. jimmyjo

What a great user, perfect size for around the house or camping. The multi-adjustable sheath lets it go from vertical to horizontal for different carry. This blade would fit nicely in a pocket sheath.
    I tested the Busse against my son's buck and the Busse out sliced he buck by twice as much. This was just a cardboard box but my son sharpens his buck almost daily. Second Busse I've handled and they have both been solid knives I'd be happy to own.
    Thanks for the pass around.
    red cam-OCt 2017 002.JPG red cam-OCt 2017 006.JPG

15. hickory

hickory Little Member

I'm pumped to check it out. Also excited to check out the sheath! Never played with a tec lock..

begreen61 likes this.
  16. begreen61

Mash Cat is the maker of the sheath he to me is a amazing kydex maker most of my knives wear his pants and they hold tight no play and yet never scratch from sheath marks ,Jeff really does good work .

17. hickory

hickory Little Member

that's awesome. I've got a few candidates for some really nice kydex. I spent all my kydex money on knives though so far!

begreen61 likes this.
  18. KaosRase

KaosRase Huge member

Received the leaner meaner, KILLER blade , wouldn't change anything on it, thickness , handle, perfect. Been carrying most days since got, been getting used for cutting through small bones mostly. Here's some dumb pics, and some sykco pics just cause, will ship to next in line pretty soon, seriously Gary, thanks so much for letting us try this out!

desmodus and seandavid55 like this.
  19. KaosRase

KaosRase Huge member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

desmodus, seandavid55 and begreen61 like this.
  20. begreen61

Nice to see it used,, nice scrap yard muddier too I see you got , great knives