1. **ATTENTION** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Breaking News!!!

Thanos74 Nov 30, 2017

1. Thanos74

Thanos74 Little Member

Yeah , we've been bouncing ideas off each other for days now lol!!!

markandrex and Kelper like this.
  2. Thanos74

Thanos74 Little Member

Ok let me run this by you guys and gals and get your opinions on this idea, I think we will take a shoe box and fill it with bule and pink tissue paper, position , in the center of the box, the sonogram pic and on top of that put a jar of preggo spaghetti sauce, cause, you know, "It's in there"!!! Huh? Huh? :D What do you think about that for mom and dad?

markandrex likes this.
  3. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

Congrats!

begreen61 and Thanos74 like this.
  4. Thanos74

Thanos74 Little Member

Thanks markandrex!!!

5. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

What's spaghettis sauce got to do with pregnancy...
    Wait I shouldn't ask lol

6. Thanos74

Thanos74 Little Member

Lol I don't know if it's still their slogan or not but at one time preggo spaghetti sauce ended their commercials saying something like, "preggo spaghetti sauce, it's in there!" Referring to all the veggies that are in the sauce. But any more when someone is pregnant people will refer to the woman as "prego". Lol!!!

Kelper and begreen61 like this.
  7. Obijuan Kenobe

Obijuan Kenobe Our only hope! Brigade Member

I like the shirt idea alot. I like it if it's the sonogram picture over your lady's not-yet-visible bump. Then you just let folks see it, and think, "What's with the shirt" giving your mom a chance to see it first.

obi

Thanos74 and Kelper like this.
  8. Thanos74

Thanos74 Little Member

That's another good one to throw into the pot!!! Thanks obi!!!

Kelper likes this.
  9. FlyGuy

FlyGuy Brigade Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Congrats Thanos! We will be having children at around the same time, if everything goes well. My wife and I just found out the same news recently. It will be our first.

Obi was right with how hard it is to keep secret. I don't drink, so no worries there, but my wife has had to get crafty to hide the news from her friends. She even calls bartenders before she goes out and has them make her non alcoholic cocktails on the sly.

Thanos74 likes this.
  10. Thanos74

Thanos74 Little Member

Thank you Mr.Fly!!! And Congratulations as well !!! I have a fourteen year old daughter from my first marriage but this will be my current wife's first. We are very excited as I'm sure you both are too. I hope your wife doesn't stay as nauseous as mine has been as of late!!! Anyway, Congrats again and God bless you all three!!!
    Tim
    Oh and tell your wife I like her creativity!!! That's one smart lady you've got there!!!

FlyGuy likes this.