1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Bradley Making A Comeback?

GuItArMaN8373 Jul 11, 2018

1. GuItArMaN8373

GuItArMaN8373 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Just noticed on BladeHQ - "Coming soon." A couple different Kimura variants.

Apparently news of this was at blade show? Anyone get their hands on one and see how it feels? Worth picking up for the price you think?

2. Dakota Gilleland

Dakota Gilleland Tiny Member

Bear and sons bought the kimura patent so bear and sons are gonna start producing them again. From what I understand they are fully worth the money. Just as much as the earlier kimuras.

3. GuItArMaN8373

I'm rooting for them, especially at that price point. But Bear OPS and Bear and Son balis have so far been very unimpressive to myself and many others it seems both on quality and price.

Dakota Gilleland likes this.
  4. nostimos

nostimos JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

If this is true and Bear just bought the patent/rights, then it seems the title is wrong and Bradley is in no way making a comeback and is still defunct.
    This will be a bear and sons knife of another company design and will have no quality control demanded by the original designer.
    When kershaw made it for them they didn’t have to worry about it since kershaw has its own great quality control.
    Same with Benchmade making the Axis and Mayhem for Bradley.

Anyway, my point is bear will have to keep the price down to justify their typical questionable quality.
    Expect to pay as much as the original Kimura went for retail if not more,
    And get nowhere near the same quality knife.

Just sayin. . . .

desmodus and GuItArMaN8373 like this.
  5. GuItArMaN8373

They just bought the name basically when it came up for sale.