1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

BLADE SHOW 2018

tmbrcrafter Apr 22, 2018

1. tmbrcrafter

tmbrcrafter totally hetero, no seriously Brigade Member

Anyone here planning to hit the Bladeshow in Atlanta ? It's coming up, the first weekend in June. A great place to see all sorts of knives....

Kelper and Ben. like this.
  2. Ben.

Ben. Not FBI JDBA Official Member

Will be there

Kelper likes this.
  3. Guillermo

Guillermo 7th Man of the 7th son Super Moderator

I wanted to go but since we can't get in Thursday I won't go. My friend and I have been asking everyone for a "helper" pass with no luck. I would still love to go but don't see it happening.

Kelper likes this.
  4. zappadragon

zappadragon Devil Inside Brigade Member

I'll be there

Kelper likes this.
  5. GuItArMaN8373

GuItArMaN8373 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Proud to live in GA! Yeah bladeshow! Noooo to spending money. I can't go to these things without going broke. Dammit...... hope you guys enjoy tho! Let me know if you see any new production balis!