1. If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Black and red JD keychains

mikeymoto Jan 5, 2014

1. Gecko

Gecko The Hessian Brigade Member

Great! :thumbsup:

Ronlad and crogers like this.
  2. Coconutfilipino

Coconutfilipino JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Paypal sent

Thanks for the heads up, sir.

Great looking work as always, sir.

Paypal sent for an HK version. (Sent gift to avoid fees for you, sir.)

In paypal I only listed my address..and rather than raise any unnecessary flags, I listed "clip/carabiner keychain".(I Didn't know if 'HK' would flag any software. (Heckler Koch, or Being similar to 'AK') so went with clipped carabiner. (F'ing Paypal policies..)

Look forward to to receiving (and using) it!!

3. Scurvy

Scurvy 2nd Knifiest Brigade Member

Payment sent!!

4. Scurvy

Scurvy 2nd Knifiest Brigade Member

Got mine today!!

You must have a wormhole at your post office because it was post marked Saturday. Wa to Va in 48hrs!

Already have all my keys on it. Will post pictures when I get a chance!

5. Coconutfilipino

Coconutfilipino JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Got my HK clip version!!!

Yeah--I had barely finished paying for it, and that beautiful supple keychain was at my door.

Gonna make my switch today to start using it...I'll grab a pic later on and throw it up.

Seriously all, if you are even considering one-don't hesitate. Very fine leather and even better craftsmanship!!--so much so, that NOW after receiving this, u am kicking myself for not ordering a sheath as of yet...so excuse me while I go find what Bali I want carried and wrapped in this gorgeous leather!

Thank you, sir!!:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2014
  6. Ronin0821

Ronin0821 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Yes I bought two they are great I have a skull paracord, with a talon and JD dog tags on it both I have bought have very nice leather and are nicely done.:thumbsup:

7. 3Bulls

3Bulls Brigade Member Brigade Member

I'll take two. PM incoming w/ details.

8. kaufen

kaufen Little member

Can't wait for some more A'a to come back in!

9. kaufen

kaufen Little member

Good work, keep 'it' up!