1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Benchmade 940-1801

CdnCollector420 Apr 19, 2018

1. CdnCollector420

CdnCollector420 Average member

Looks like I'm going to be able to pick up 2 of these beauties today!!!! Super excited to get these. One to play with, and the other to keep locked away for the future. Can't wait!!!!!

[​IMG]

QMAXIMUS, woodlander and desmodus like this.
  2. desmodus

desmodus Lid Wiggy Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

What did they sell for?

3. CdnCollector420

They aren't cheap, that's for sure.... Lets just say they were a pretty penny

desmodus likes this.
  4. woodlander

woodlander Brigade Member Brigade Member

That is a beautiful knife. I wouldn't mind having one of those myself. Good score.

5. QMAXIMUS

QMAXIMUS JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Wow, a 940 is definitely on my list off knives too get but that one is something else. I love it!!!

6. CdnCollector420

My shop didn't get them yet :( They said hopefully today. Fingers are crossed

7. CdnCollector420

So I got my 2 late on Friday... I haven't even opened one yet..... Now just not so sure I should've grabbed 2, as the pocketbook's feeling a little rough this morning...lol

8. DrRollinstein

DrRollinstein Tiny Member

Thats a beautiful knife. These higher end blue class are getting out of control though.

CdnCollector420 likes this.
  9. grimmwolf

grimmwolf Tiny Member

I'm not even sure why they are considered blue class honestly. This is definitely lower end Gold class (especially if you look at some of the previous gold class 940s)

CdnCollector420 likes this.
  10. CdnCollector420

Might have to consider putting this one up on the block to sell...