1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Balibalistics or 29 knives?

axlehunter Sep 2, 2018

1. axlehunter

axlehunter Little member

Are there balisongs with similar quality of Balibalistics or 29 knives with pocket clips and a t latch that are still being made? Or at least easier to find? I have been looking and am having a hard time finding different makers. Currently I have a alpha beast I like it but am looking for something with more weight. I liked will moons balisongs but they are huge and still don't have the pocket clip and t latch.

2. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade RTFM JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

3. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

4. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Dustin Larson makes top shelf customs.

The Bali on the right is one of the best custom flippers I've ever handled (top 3).

I liked it so much in fact that I traded the damasteel Bali beside it (both Larson's).
    IMG_20180823_185106_882.jpg

begreen61 likes this.
  5. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

D' made me an offer I couldn't refuse that Lawson is my top ten now ,,couldn't be happier

6. wes

wes Mephistopheles Super Moderator Brigade Member

Purty.

7. Rover

Rover Rock N' Roll Outlaw JDBA Official Member

Get a 29 with a clip.

[​IMG]

desmodus and BennytheBlade like this.