1. **ATTENTION** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Balibalistic photo gallery

balibalistic Dec 10, 2011

1. KnifeTrap

KnifeTrap Little member

The Balibalistic EDC over here. :jdwink2: 13064092_1024947550913963_747657607_o.jpg

13054783_1024947580913960_45291873_o.jpg

2. Spade115

Spade115 Huge member

you know, I never was one to consider really carrying a bali, then my state laws made it legal and this thread shows so many blade profiles, I told the wife, "I might need one or two......dozen..."

3. WalkingTree

WalkingTree JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Yup. The great state of Texas just got a whole lot greater. I carry a bali wherever I go, usually with my BB as of late. His knives are incredible.

Currently got 2 on the way, both being perfect tributes to benchmade in their prime.

Heres my flat clip channel for now. She's a beauty :madaddy:

[​IMG]

knateknife likes this.
  4. Spade115

Spade115 Huge member

THAT is beautiful man. :devilzeek

I am looking to buy a "The One" Brand so I dont feel too bad if I break it lol. Tanto w/notch blade.

Will be better then what I own (bunch of cheaper CCC knives) and gives me a reason to start learning to maintain the pins and overall of the knife.

But then thats the "plan"

5. WalkingTree

WalkingTree JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Thanks!

And we don't discuss knock offs here.. As far as buying your first quality balisong, theres nothing like the real mccoy!

You'll have a hard time breaking it. So long as you aren't using it as a pry bar :devilroll:

Spade115 likes this.
  6. Spade115

Spade115 Huge member

well you know :ropeman:

lol. Ive snapped a few blades.

I know of a Benchmade Morpho at a local "Gun/pawn" shop out this way I might have to invest in lol.

Thanks Man

7. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Here's a few, I manage to scrounge up !

DSCF2332.JPG

8. coll3ctor

coll3ctor Little Member

begreen61 likes this.
  9. desmodus

desmodus Cabeza Caliente Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Which one flips the nicest?

10. begreen61

Believe it or not there so close it's not funny ,they all respond very well ,even the Mariner with the big blade is very well balance BUT when flipping The Hammerheads flow so much better they respond to slower moves as well as a faster motion ,Their heavier than the Bowie or Mariner handles and rounder . All in all their all On the money ,,,,,,,,Had to choose ,,,,,,,,,,,Latchless Hammerhead ,,,

desmodus likes this.
  11. caseyedwards

caseyedwards Little Member

Excuse my naive...eh-tay! (when it comes to spelling) what makes these knives so expensive? Is it simply the top of the line materials, or is it the maker behind them? I know this is the photo gallery but, if anyone has an appreciation for them and not just speculation, it'd be you guys!

begreen61 likes this.
  12. begreen61

your not Naive it's a good question ,, Shawn the maker has built a reputation of being a great bali-maker and his grinds are awesome and their great flippers too,He makes a very well balance Bali also ,,sad thing is sense IG Shawn hasn't bother with JD which does bother some here and FYI 9 /10 months ago I ask the same question to my dear friend "The Coach" and today I own 7 of his pieces and in to them for 11 grand if not more .

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  13. FlyGuy

FlyGuy Brigade Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

14. begreen61

15. FlyGuy

FlyGuy Brigade Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Thanks man, I love it. I think it is a few years old. Thick channel ti handles.