1. SBC/AT&T as well as Optimum Online users, your password reset emails are bouncing back to the server. Contact your providers to remedy this situation, THEY ARE BLOCKING EMAILS FROM JD!!!! If you are still having trouble logging in (Reset your password should do "the trick") use the "Contact US" form from a separate email account that is not the one being blocked!
    Dismiss Notice

*Auto Picture Thread*

Mr.LaBella Nov 18, 2005

1. TKC

TKC Earthbound misfit Lady Devil

[​IMG]
    II have one more that I do not have a picture of.

THEONEANDONLY likes this.
  2. THEONEANDONLY

THEONEANDONLY Drunk on the Blood of Saints JDBA Official Member

Valentine's Day is right around the corner, don't let your lady be the only one left behind! IMG_0568.JPG

TKC likes this.
  3. TKC

^ I LOVE that MT!! That is schaweeeeeeet!!

4. TKC

[​IMG]

jskfla likes this.
  5. kizuf

kizuf czechee ďábel JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

My wet OTF dream coming true. Aluminum Harkins Triton II, an elegant knife from the OTF master; stainless steel Razor proto from Burn knives, a sinister hard-firing beauty; titanium G&G Hawk Deadlock, the solid and smooth knife from the genius knifemakers.

I must say, the Deadlock was not my favourite as the looks go, but I was really curious. I've just received it and when I took it I thought: 'Hmm, not bad looking at all...'. Then I fired it and it's so easy to activate, but does not feel weak, and I was sold. I'm playing with the idea that this one will be in my pocket :)

fastr19 and TKC like this.
  6. ZLOjasna

ZLOjasna Huge member

Kizuf - congrats bro :)

I add my new OTF from Mr. Dalton
    [​IMG]

begreen61 and Dutchtracker like this.
  7. fastr19

fastr19 Brigade Member Brigade Member

Beautiful knives. Thanks for the review of the Deadlock. I was hoping to try one at Blade last year but they were a no show. Sounds like I need one.

8. Clydetz

Clydetz straight and true Brigade Member

At the other end of the spectrum is my under $40 made in China auto bought on e-bay &
    made with a 'real' stainless steel blade.

OH! OH! I've drunk too much wine!

IMG_5884.JPG

begreen61 and fastr19 like this.
  9. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated Brigade Member

Is that the mini or large crusader , Looks lioke the larger one and If you want to sell her or trade her I have a few Daltons that might tickel your fancy,,Thanks for shairing .