1. **ATTENTION** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Are we doing a 2017 Halloween Build-Off?

Digs FnK Aug 23, 2017

1. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

and All this time I thought it was something I said,, Glad to see ya here ,, didn't know you were down knew you weren't around ,,sorry Man ,, Hope your feeling better . I and a few others were hoping you enter . Good luck my friend from across the big ass pond ,,some call the Atlantic .

Kelper and seandavid55 like this.
  2. begreen61

Did Digs FnK make himself official he enters all the time and he did start this thread so ...............................................................

Kelper, Digs FnK and seandavid55 like this.
  3. Digs FnK

Digs FnK Dig it, man Knife Maker or Craftsman

I didn't want to make a "faux pas" here on JD and post before an admin made the first official greetings to the 2017 JD Halloween Build-Off.

Also I havent started anything yet.... no photos, but I have some ideas.

4. begreen61

OK now we need Winter he's active is he playing this year .

Kelper and seandavid55 like this.
  5. cardoso5fr

cardoso5fr knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Dont worry begreen ;). That is always the issue i have after my chirurgical intervention (the back) of the last year. A lot of residual pain. I have since last week a "tens". Something to send electricity in my back to give a false message to my nerve. And it seem to work :D

I've started a big skean dhu (90MCV8 - 20 cm sharp :))

seandavid55 likes this.