1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Any News or Word From Jeff?

Norcalflat Feb 20, 2018

1. Norcalflat

Norcalflat War Dance

Hi All, I have tried emailing Mr. Harkins about commissioning a knife but have not heard back in months. Has anyone heard from him lately? I am hoping everything is well and he is just overwhelmed with orders, maybe everyone else is trying to get their hands on a Triton II?

Jeff, if you see this please contact me!

2. AJD1

AJD1 Prince Of Darkness Brigade Member

I've spoken to Jeff a couple times in the last month or so and he is still dealing with illnesses and spending much of his time back and forth to the hospital and unfortunately is months behind in correspondences.
    Between the m.s. and diabetes he is having a rough time but will eventually pick back up on orders when he gets better.
    Please say some prayers for his recovery and hopefully the doctors will have him squared away soon.

Guillermo, begreen61 and desmodus like this.
  3. Norcalflat

Norcalflat War Dance

Thanks for letting me know, sorry to hear that, was really hoping he was just very busy. Health comes first, I can wait to satisfy my knife fetish. All the best to ya Jeff!

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
    AJD1 likes this.
  4. fastr19

fastr19 Brigade Member Brigade Member

I noticed his web site is gone. Hope that's not a bad sign.

5. Norcalflat

Norcalflat War Dance

I can still see his website, looks like the title page has changed, unless my computer just has the site cached...

6. fastr19

fastr19 Brigade Member Brigade Member

Sorry for the misinformation. I had it as a favorite and it was no longer there. I had to goggle it again and found it.

7. Norcalflat

Norcalflat War Dance

No problem, I did notice that some of the links are no longer on there. Sending positive vibes your way Mr. Harkins!

8. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

Jeff: If you check in with the JD. I miss you. I had the privilege to meet you at Blade and buy a knife from you in person.
    I hope your health gets better and I will say a prayer for you.

Thank You for all the wonderful knives you made, and made me want. The best in my collection are Harkins. They are the OTF's by which I judge all others. In the hand nothing else compares. By eye they are beautiful. You have a gift.

Your admirer
    Jeff

Get better soon

9. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade RTFM JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Any news?
    I need a knife of his looked at.