1. **ATTENTION** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Antarctica.

Kelper Aug 12, 2017

1. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Same here

Bobert, ded i, seandavid55 and 2 others like this.
  2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

Here's one...

AssholePenguin.gif

seandavid55, begreen61 and Kelper like this.
  3. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

seal-photobombs-penguins.jpg One of my School friends took this image. It's been used many times. He knows I share stuff. Enjoy

ded i, Bobert, seandavid55 and 2 others like this.
  4. Kelper

begreen61, Bobert and seandavid55 like this.
  5. Kelper

Bobert, begreen61, Clydetz and 3 others like this.
  6. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

Bobert, Kelper, seandavid55 and 2 others like this.
  7. Kelper

Thank you so much for adding onto this thread RNST. I think the new season in Antarctica is going to be quite exciting. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your post. I have personal friends/or friends of friends that are on the British Antarctic Survey ships that should be on their way soon.

Now, that you can go on a cruise ship worries me about pollutants affecting the ecosystem there as well as a hoard of tourists tramping around the Falkland Islands. I have friends that are tour guides ( takes them out on a bus) and several others. At the height of summer several cruise ships are parked outside Stanley Harbour. But, they spend money on tourist items plus the local services get boosted financially. Tourism is the biggest income now.

From my point of view, I am glad you got to go to the Artic. I would be interested to know more.

If, I was able to have a realistic bucket list a and a few years younger that's two place's I would love to go. Growing up in the harshness of winter months, the spring and s summer beauty of the Island's in the 50's to late 70's , experienced wildlife that was everyday in some aspect or other, I count myself very fortunate.

begreen61, Bobert and seandavid55 like this.
  8. Kelper

seandavid55 and begreen61 like this.
  9. Kelper

10. desmodus

desmodus Cabeza Caliente Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Kelper and seandavid55 like this.
  11. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I never even saw one damn it.

Kelper likes this.
  12. Kelper

I thought I would share a look at the wildlife in the Islands.