1. **ATTENTION** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! (Yelling/whisper voice implied there for *effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Alabama Damascus

bubba-san Sep 7, 2015

1. bubba-san

bubba-san Katanakaji Knife Maker or Craftsman

How do most of you feel about the Quality and service of Alabama Damascus. I have found their Damascus looks good and seems to perform all right.

How do you feel about customer service and, how long it takes to get a custom billet . I usually make my own but, when I get busy, don't have the time .

So I have been buying from Lacy . He seems like one hell of a nice person . I ordered a billet over 2 months ago?? ........ Just saying.... Bubba

2. Charlie Mike

Charlie Mike paranoid nutjob Brigade Member

Never had a problem with Brad Vice damascus.

3. bubba-san

bubba-san Katanakaji Knife Maker or Craftsman

Never really had a problem with Lacy,s steel . Just a little tardy .

He called me yesterday and and explained the problem... Alabama Damascus is good to go . Bubba

4. Dwane Oliver

Dwane Oliver knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

I have used ALOT of AD over the years , it performs good , it looks good and the customer service is second to none.