1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

After a long hiatus.....

IWantThatKnife Jun 18, 2018

1. IWantThatKnife

IWantThatKnife I want that knife Knife Maker or Craftsman

My knife sales efforts have sort of taken a long vacation; it's time to get it back on track. I have a lot of custom made knives that are collecting dust in their pouches and boxes; time to overhaul my website and sell knives. I will still feature knife makers and their knives as well as do a much needed house cleaning on my website.

So today I am going to show off some knives by a Michigan Knife Maker, Ed Kalfayan. Sadly Ed is no longer with us. Despite making some very well made knives his work never quite was held in as high regard as they should have been. Knife details such as length, handle size, etc. will added to the updated web site.

Here are some of the Kalfayan Knives that I have; I'm going to reevaluate the prices I have on them and then will offer them for sale. Ed Kalfayan Knives:

1. Persian Dagger with Walrus Ivory carved handle and braided silver wire wrap.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Large dagger with scrimshaw and engraving by Joe Rundell.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The above knives side by side:

[​IMG]

Enough for now!