Thread: Busse Variants

Busse Variants

Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at liukang187@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
    You can contact me for payment info. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
    If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email and I will let you know. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.

Busse Combat Custom Shop Long 4.8" Elmax Steak Knife .09" Satin Hollow Saber Ground Blade, Blue/Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    4.8" Blade Length 9.35" Overall Length .09" Blade Thickness 4.0 Ounces
    .09" Hollow Saber Satin Elmax Blade with a V-Ground Edge & Small Choil
    This is Brand New from the Fall Knob Creek 2015 in KY! This is the only G-rexed Mammoth Ivory Bark handle one I saw at the show! Don't miss your chance at this "One of a Kind Grail!"
    The Elmax Steak Knife was introduced by Busse at the 2013 Blade Show and has long been since discontinued. The Busse Custom Shop hand made this this custom just for the Fall Knob Creek 2015 in KY! There is a Hand Smooth full matching set of Blue/Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Ivory Bark handle held together with beautiful Mosaic Pins! Don't wait because this may be your only chance to get this! This knife is one of the rare knives that Busse didn't use INFI Steel on, this one is made of Elmax Steel and is super thin and even Sharper! There were different length made of this knife and this is the Long length out of the three. This has a Satin saber hollow grind on this super thin blade. There were only a handful of these Elmax Steak knives at the show, most were in G10 Handles. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This has never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

Busse Combat Custom Shop Long 4.75" Elmax Steak Knife .09" Satin Hollow Saber Ground Blade, Blue/Black G10 G-rexed Yellow Synthetic Stone Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    4.75" Blade Length 9.3" Overall Length .09" Blade Thickness 4.0 Ounces
    This is Brand New from the Fall Knob Creek 2015 in KY! This is the only wood handle one I saw at the show! Don't miss your chance at this "One of a Kind Grail!"
    The Elmax Steak Knife was introduced by Busse at the 2013 Blade Show and has long been since discontinued. The Busse Custom Shop hand made this this custom just for the Fall Knob Creek 2015 in KY! There is a Hand Smooth full matching set of Blue/Black G10 G-rexed Yellow Synthetic Stone Handle held together with beautiful Mosaic Pins! This is the first and only time I have ever seen the Busse Custom Shop use the Synthetic Stone so don't wait because this may be your only chance to get this! This knife is one of the rare knives that Busse didn't use INFI Steel on, this one is made of Elmax Steel and is super thin and even Sharper! There were different length made of this knife and this is the Long length out of the three. This has a Satin saber hollow grind on this super thin blade. There were only a handful of these Elmax Steak knives at the show, most were in G10 Handles. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This has never used, carried or sharpened.
    $500

Busse Combat Custom Shop Long 4.7" Elmax Steak Knife .09" Satin Hollow Saber Ground Blade, Full Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    4.7" Blade Length 9.3" Overall Length .09" Blade Thickness 3.5 Ounces
    This is Brand New from the Fall Knob Creek 2015 in KY! This is the only wood handle one I saw at the show! Don't miss your chance at this "One of a Kind Grail!"
    The Elmax Steak Knife was introduced by Busse at the 2013 Blade Show and has long been since discontinued. The Busse Custom Shop hand made this this custom just for the Fall Knob Creek 2015 in KY! There is a full matching set of Hand Shaped Full Maple Handle and all held together with beautiful Mosaic Pins! This knife is one of the rare knives that Busse didn't use INFI Steel on, this one is made of Elmax Steel and is super thin and even Sharper! There were different length made of this knife and this is the Long length out of the three. This has a Satin saber hollow grind on this super thin blade. There were only a handful of these at the show, most in G10 Handles. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This has never used, carried or sharpened. Please note on the spine of the logo side, there are small pin head dents on the blade, this can barley be seen but they are there and came like this when I got it. This is being sold "As Is!"
    $500

Busse Combat Custom Shop Long 4.75" Elmax Steak Knife .09" Doublecut Hollow Saber Ground Bowie Blade, Textured Black/Tan G10
    4.75" Blade Length 9.25" Overall Length .09" Blade Thickness 4.1 Ounces
    .09" Hollow Saber Doublecut Elmax Bowie Blade with a V-Ground Edge with Small Choil
    This is Brand New from the Fall Knob Creek 2015 in KY! This is the only one I have so get it now as I can't get anymore.
    The Elmax Steak Knife was introduced by Busse at the 2013 Blade Show and has long been since discontinued. This knife is one of the rare knives that Busse didn't use INFI Steel on, this one is made of Elmax Steel and is super thin and even Sharper! There were different length made of this knife and this is the Long length out of the three. Doublecut is the Busse's term for bead-blast finish. This has a saber hollow grind on this super thin blade. There were only a handful of these at the show, I believe one in each color. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This has never used, carried or sharpened.
    $355

KC405 Buss Combat Custom Shop Medium 4.15" Elmax Steak Knife .09" Satin Hollow Saber Ground Blade, Black/Tan G10 with Black Chuddybear Leather Sheath for Elmax Steak knife
    4.15" Blade Length 8.65" Overall Length .09" Blade Thickness 3.86 Ounces
    .09" Hollow Saber Ground Aged Bronze Cerakoted Elmax Blade with a V-Ground Edge with Small Choil
    This is Brand New from the Spring Knob Creek 2014 in KY!
    The Elmax Steak Knife was introduced by Busse at the 2013 Blade Show and has long been since discontinued. This knife is one of the rare knives that Busse didn't use INFI Steel on, this one is made of Elmax Steel and is super thin and even Sharper! There were different length made of this knife and this is the medium length out of the three. This has a saber hollow grind on this super thin blade. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This listing will also include a Black Chuddybear Leather Sheath made for Elmax Steak knife. The sheath and knife were never used, carried or sharpened. I did put the knife in the sheath to make sure it has a Perfect Fitment!
    $420

Busse Custom Shop SOB .18" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Desert Ironwood Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    4.75" Blade Length 9.55" Overall Length .175" Blade Thickness 9.82 Ounces
    Saber Ground Satin Finish INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge
    This was made by Busse Custom made for the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This has a hand made Black G10 G-rexed Desert Ironwood Handle which means it is bolstered/lined with Black G10 and the Desert Ironwood is than inlaid into the Black G10 so overall this handle is much thicker than your standard ones. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .18" thick with a Saber Ground Satin Finish! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $580

Busse Custom Shop SOB .18" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Full Brown Walnut Handle with Yellow/Green Liners & Mosaic Pins
    4.75" Blade Length 9.55" Overall Length .18" Blade Thickness 8.51 Ounces
    This was made by Busse Custom made for the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .18" thick with a Saber Ground Satin Finish! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $530

Busse Custom Shop SOB .175" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Full Maple Wood Handle w/Mosaic Pins Red/Black Liners & Mosaic Pins
    4.75" Blade Length 9.55" Overall Length .175" Blade Thickness 8.69 Ounces
    This was made by Busse Custom made for the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .175" thick with a Saber Ground Satin Finish! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $530

CS403 Busse Custom Shop Fat SJTAC .33" Flat Ground Black Blade w/Polished Spine, Full Snakewood Handle, Solid Brass Bolts (1 of 5)
    SJTAC - Satin Jack Tactical
    6.4" Blade Length 12" Overall Length .33" Blade Thickness 19 Ounces
    Flat Ground Black Crinkle Finish Blade w/V-Ground Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    Full Snakewood Handle, Solid Brass Bolts
    This is Brand New from the 2011 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga!
    The SJTAC was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and has since been long discontinued. As you can see lasered on the blade, this is 1 of 5 ever made just for the 2011 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This was made by Busse Combat Custom Shop and could never have been ordered. The Blended V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .33" thick with a Polished Spine that goes all the way around! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1000

Busse Combat Custom Shop FAT ASH1 Variant .325" Flat Ground Convexed Edge Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Yellow Mammoth Tooth w/Mosaic Pins
    Anniversary Steel Heart 1
    6.3" Blade Length 1.8" Overall Length 1.75" Blade Width .325" Blade Thickness 20.3 Ounces
    Hand Ground Trailing Pint Flat Ground Satin Blade Convexed Edge
    Custom Hand Shaped Black G10 G-rexed Yellow Mammoth Tooth w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel with Large Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat from the 2015 Fall Knob Creek Show.
    Jerry Busse introduced the Anniversary Steel Heart 1 in 2007 and this model has long been discontinued and one of everyone's favorite! Every true Busse collector should have at least one ASH1 in his/her collection. And it won't get any nicer than this one because of the beautiful Free Hand Ground Trailing Point Hand Satin Finished Blade with the custom Hand Shaped Black G10 G-rexed Yellow Mammoth Tooth finished off with Mosaic Pins. This is Definaly a "One of a Kind" with a modified butt that I have never seen before. The Anniversary Steel Heart 1 in a Satin Finish with a .325" thick was NEVER a production model, the only ones that were made this thick were all coated and were known at "Combat Grade (CG)" This has a INFI Steel that is .325" Blade thickness! This is a true Grail for any Busse Collector! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because the custom Handle in this Blade Thickness! This is Brand New, Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $1600

CS420 Harpoon Fighter .22" Convexed Satin w/G-rexed Yellow Mammoth Tooth with Yellow Liners with Mosaic Pins
    6.75" Blade 2.5" Sharpened Top Swedge 12.75" Overall

NJ75 Recurve Fighter .22" Full Convexed, G-rexed Giraffe Bone with Mosaic Pins
    7" Blade 12.75" Overall
    Here is a one of a kind custom fighter. This was made just for the East Coast Custom Knife Show in NJ on 3/4/2011.
    $1000
    Last edited by Liu Kang; 03-10-2016 at 02:04 AM.

Busse Combat Custom Shop Medium 4.15" Elmax Steak Knife .09" Satin Hollow Saber Ground Blade, Black/Tan G10 with Black Okuden Pankcake Kydex Sheath
    4.15" Blade Length 8.65" Overall Length .09" Blade Thickness 3.8 Ounces
    .09" Hollow Saber Satin Finished Elmax Blade with a V-Ground Edge with Small Choil
    This is Brand New from the Spring Knob Creek 2014 in KY!
    The Elmax Steak Knife was introduced by Busse at the 2013 Blade Show and has long been since discontinued. This knife is one of the rare knives that Busse didn't use INFI Steel on, this one is made of Elmax Steel and is super thin and even Sharper! There were different length made of this knife and this is the medium length out of the three. This has a saber hollow grind on this super thin blade. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This listing will also include a custom Black Okuden Pancake Kydex Sheath for the 4.15" Elmax Steak Knife. The sheath and knife were never used, carried or sharpened. The knife was sent in and had the kydex sheath made for this exact knife. I did put the knife in the sheath to make sure it has a Perfect Fitment!
    $375

Busse Custom Fighter .24" Tanker Grey Flat Ground Re-Curve Bowie Blade, Magnum Textured Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    6.75" Blade 12.7" Overall .24" Thick
    Here is a one of a kind custom fighter. This was made just for the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show.
    I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .24" thick Flat Ground with a V-Ground Edge on a Re-Curved Bowie Shaped Blade! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This one is made by the Busse Custom Shop. This is a true Custom and very RARE! The handle is Magnum Textured Black Canvas Micarta Handle.
    $700

CS356 ASH1 Bowie Variant .225" Satin Blade w/Sharpened Spine, Black G10 G-rexed Green Mammoth Tooth w/Mosaic Pins & White Liners
    Anniversary Steel Heart 1
    6.6" Blade Length 11.85" Overall Length .225" Blade Thickness 16.6 Ounces
    Flat Ground .225" Thick Satin Finished Blade with a Blended Convexed Edge
    Black G10 G-rexed Green Mammoth Tooth w/Mosaic Pins & White Liners
    This is Brand New from the 2011 Spring Knob Creek Show in KY.
    The ASH1 was introduced By Jerry Busse in 2007 and has long since been discontinued. This one is brand new and a True "One of a Kind" Custom from the 2011 Spring Knob Creek Show and I believe this was hand ground by Jerry Busse himself. Brand New with a very sharp V-grind edge. This knife has a free Hand Ground Satin Blade with an extra 2.65" Sharpened Spine on a custom Bowie Blade. As you can see, a lot of time and work went into making the Black G10 G-rexed Green Mammoth Tooth finished off with Mosaic Pins & White Liners! This is a Rare "One of a Kind" custom knife that only Busse Combat Custom Shop could make! I have a Custom Fighter from the same show that matches this perfectly. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is a Custom One of a Kind! I have personally purchased this directly from Busse Combat at the 2011 Spring Knob Creek Show in KY and it has Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $1500

CS381 Custom Fighter .22" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Green Mammoth Tooth w/Mosaic Pins & White Liners
    6.4" Blade Length 12" Overall Length .22" Blade Thickness 16.6 Ounces
    Flat Ground .22" Thick Satin Finished Blade with a Blended Convexed Edge
    Black G10 G-rexed Green Mammoth Tooth w/Mosaic Pins & White Liners
    INFI Blade Steel
    I believe this was hand ground by Jerry Busse himself. I also have a matching ASH1 that goes perfectly with this. This one is Brand New and a True One of a Kind Custom from the 2011 Spring Knob Creek Show. Brand new condition with a very sharp V-grind edge. This knife has a free Hand Ground Satin Blade with a custom Bowie Shaped Blade. As you can see, a lot of time and work went into making the Black G10 G-rexed Green Mammoth Tooth finished off with Mosaic Pins & White Liners! This is a Rare "One of a Kind" custom knife that only Busse Combat Custom Shop could make! I have a ASH1 Bowie Variant from the same show that matches this perfectly. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! I have personally purchased this directly from Busse Combat at the 2011 Spring Knob Creek Show in KY and it has Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $1500

SAR8 Fighter Variant, .22" Satin Convexed Blade, Black Paper Handle
    8.6" Blade 14.3" Overall
    $800

CS377 Busse Combat Custom Shop ASH1 Re-Shaped Variant .22" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Grey/White Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Anniversary Steel Heart 1 - ASH1
    6.4" Blade Length 12" Overall Length 1.75" Blade Width .22" Blade Thickness 15.5 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a Blended Convexed Edge
    Custom Hand Shaped/Smoothed Black G10 G-rexed Grey/White Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel, Large Choil, Swedge
    The ASH1 was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2007 and has long since been discontinued. This knife has Custom Free Hand ground custom re-shaped Blade withe a Hand Finished Finish. This knife also has a 3.7" Swedge on the front spine of the blade. The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp. This was hand made by the Busse Custom Shop with a beautiful Black G10 G-rexed Grey/White Giraffe Bone Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins. This is a Rare "One of a Kind" custom knife that I believe Jerry Busse Hand Ground this himself one drunken night at the shop! This is Brand New: never used, carried or sharpened!
    $950

OK, these are Extra Large Active Duty. These were avil at Blade 2011. These are a cross between a Meaner Street and a Active Duty. This have a 4" Full Convexed Satin Blade that is about .16" Thick. They were all made with a full Giraffe Bone Handle and as you can see, there were only 10 of these made. All of them are slightly different because of the natural pattern of the Giraffe Bone. The above pictures are for size comparison only. I have a few of these but these will go fast so get them fast!

CS407 Busse Custom Shop Large AD 4" Blade.16" Convexed Satin, Full Giraffe Bone Handle, (1 of 10)
    4" Blade 8.4" Overall .16" Blade Thick 6.525 Ounces
    $460

Busse Combat Nuclear Public Defender .18" Satin Triple Ground Satin Tanto Blade, Full Ram's Horn Handle, Brass Tube Fasteners
    Public Defender - PD
    4.5" Blade Length 3.5" Sharpened Top Edge 9.4" Overall Length .18" Blade Thickness 7.3 Ounces
    Custom Ground .18" Satin Triple Ground Satin Tanto Blade with V-Ground Edge.
    INFI Blade Steel
    This knife does not have a swedge
    Custom Full Ram's Horn Handle, Brass Tube Fasteners
    This was originally from the 2006 Microscopic Extravaganzaaa held on Blade Forums!
    the Busse Public Defender was introduced in 2002 by Jerry Busse. Not many were produced before it was discontinued! In 2006 Jerry had made some Public Defender Custom Variants with Ram Horn Grips to the Blade show, and then some where left over for the Microscopic Extravaganzaaa held on Blade Forums! This started off as one of those, than it was sent back to the Busse Custom Shop to have the black coating stripped off, a Hand Ground 3.5" Sharpened Nuclear Top was added to the spine and the handle modified. This is a truly "One of a Kind!" This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1000

Busse Combat Custom Shop Long 4.75" Elmax Steak Knife .09" Satin Hollow Saber Ground Blade, Full Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle w/Thick Curly Maple & Red Liners, Mosaic Pins
    4.75" Blade Length 9.3" Overall Length .09" Blade Thickness 4.1 Ounces
    .09" Hollow Saber Doublecut Elmax Blade with a V-Ground Edge with Small Choil
    This is Brand New from the Fall Knob Creek 2015 in KY! This is nicest Elmax Steak Knife I have ever seen Busse make, don't miss your chance at this "One of a Kind Grail!"
    The Elmax Steak Knife was introduced by Busse at the 2013 Blade Show and has long been since discontinued. The Busse Custom Shop with this custom. There is a full matching set of Mammoth Ivory Bark Handles, with thick Curly Maple wood for liners and also one set of red liners and all held together with beautiful Mosaic Pins! This knife is one of the rare knives that Busse didn't use INFI Steel on, this one is made of Elmax Steel and is super thin and even Sharper! There were different length made of this knife and this is the Long length out of the three. This has a Satin saber hollow grind on this super thin blade. There were only a handful of these at the show, most in G10 Handles. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This has never used, carried or sharpened.
    $720

Busse Combat Custom Shop Long 4.75" Elmax Steak Knife .09" Satin Hollow Saber Ground Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Curly Oak Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    4.75" Blade Length 9.3" Overall Length .09" Blade Thickness 3.8 Ounces
    .09" Hollow Saber Doublecut Elmax Blade with a V-Ground Edge with Small Choil
    This is Brand New from the Fall Knob Creek 2015 in KY!
    The Elmax Steak Knife was introduced by Busse at the 2013 Blade Show and has long been since discontinued. The Busse Custom Shop with this custom. There is a full matching set of Black G10 G-rexed Curly Oak Handle all held together with beautiful Mosaic Pins! This knife is one of the rare knives that Busse didn't use INFI Steel on, this one is made of Elmax Steel and is super thin and even Sharper! There were different length made of this knife and this is the Long length out of the three. This has a Satin saber hollow grind on this super thin blade. There were only a handful of these at the show, most in G10 Handles. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This has never used, carried or sharpened.
    $500

Busse Combat Custom Shop Short 3.5" Elmax Steak Knife .085" Doublecut Hollow Saber Ground Bowie Blade, Textured Black/Orange G10 Handle
    3.5" Blade Length 8.1" Overall Length .09" Blade Thickness 3.6 Ounces
    .09" Hollow Saber Doublecut Elmax Bowie Blade with a V-Ground Edge with Small Choil
    This is Brand New from the Fall Knob Creek 2015 in KY! This is the only one I have in this color so get it now as I can't get anymore.
    The Elmax Steak Knife was introduced by Busse at the 2013 Blade Show and has long been since discontinued. This knife is one of the rare knives that Busse didn't use INFI Steel on, this one is made of Elmax Steel and is super thin and even Sharper! There were different length made of this knife and this is the Long length out of the three. Doublecut is the Busse's term for bead-blast finish. This has a saber hollow grind on this super thin blade. There were only a handful of these at the show, I believe one in each color. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This has never used, carried or sharpened.
    $310

Busse Combat Custom Shop Son of Badger SOB .17" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Full Blue/Brown Curly Oak Handle with Blue/White Liners & Mosaic Pins
    Son of Badger - SOB
    4.65" Blade Length 9.55" Overall Length .17" Blade Thickness 8.8 Ounces
    Full Blue/Brown Curly Oak Handle with Blue/White Liners & Mosaic Pins
    This is Brand New from the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show. The Son of Badger has been discontinued and no longer available for order through Busse Combat so get this while you can.
    The Son of Badger was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2015 and has already been discontinued. This Satin Blade finish was only available as a Limited Edition and this sweet custom hand smoothed Full Blue/Brown Curly Oak Handle with Blue/White Liners & Mosaic Pins was not an option to be ordered. This was made by Busse Custom made for the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .17" thick with a Saber Ground Satin Finish! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $535

Busse Custom Shop Nuclear SOB Variant .175" Saber Ground Satin Re-curve Blade w/Sharpened Spine, Textured Yellow/Black G10 Handle
    Son of Badger - SOB
    4.45" Blade Length 3.25" Sharpened Spine 9.65" Overall Length .175" Blade Thickness 9.3 Ounces
    Textured Yellow/Black G10 Handle
    This was made by Busse Combat Custom Shop and was never available to be ordered. This one was hand ground with both a re-curved Blade and a SHARP 3.25" Sharpened Spine. They brought this one to the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .175" thick with a Saber Ground Satin Finish! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never avil for sale and probably NEVER AGAIN!
    $650

Busse Custom Shop SOB Bowie Variant .17" Saber Ground Satin Re-curve Blade, Textured Tan Canvas Micarta Handle
    4.7" Blade Length 9.6" Overall Length .17" Blade Thickness 8.4 Ounces
    Textured Tan Canvas Micarta Handle
    This was made by Busse Combat Custom Shop and was never avil to be ordered. This one was hand ground with both a re-curved Blade and Bowie Shaped Blade. They brought this one to the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .17" thick with a Saber Ground Satin Finish!
    $650

Busse Combat Custom Shop Elmax Steak Knife Black Digicam Cerakoted .09" Hollow Saber Ground Blade, Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 5)
    4.75" Blade Length 9.35" Overall Length .09" Blade Thickness 3.93 Ounces
    .09" Hollow Saber Ground Aged Bronze Cerakoted Elmax Blade with a V-Ground Edge with Small Choil
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 5 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one so when this is sold, I can't get anymore.
    The Elmax Steak Knife was introduced by Busse at the 2013 Blade Show and has long been since discontinued. This knife is one of the rare knives that Busse didn't use INFI Steel on, this one is made of Elmax Steel and is super thin and even Sharper! The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a Super Rare find because they only made 5 in this color combination! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $360

Busse Combat SOB .17" Saber Ground Black American Flag Cerakoted Magnum Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 6)
    Son of Badger - SOB
    4.75" Blade Length 9.55" Overall Length .17" Blade Thickness 8.99 Ounces
    Saber Ground Tan American Flag Cerakoted INFI Blade w/V-Ground Edge
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only six made so this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one so when this is sold, I can't get anymore!
    The Son of Badger in a American Flag Cerakoted across the knife with a Saber Ground .17" Blade thickness! The Cerakote coats not only the blade but the Magnum Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, so get this now cause you never know if Jerry will do it again! The Blade steel is INFI which is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find because they only made 6 in this color combination! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $450

Elmax Steak Knife .09" Satin Hollow Saber Ground Blade, Curly Oak Handle
    4.85" Blade 9.5" Overall
    $410

Elmax Steak Knife .09" Satin Hollow Saber Ground Blade, Blue Buckeye Burl Handle $410

Elmax Steak Knife .09" Satin Hollow Saber Ground Blade, Stripe Maple Handle $410

Elmax Steak Knife .09" Satin Hollow Saber Ground Blade, Orange Giraffe Bone $410

Elmax Steak Knife .09" Satin Hollow Saber Ground Blade, White Giraffe Bone $410

Elmax Steak Knife .09" Satin Hollow Saber Ground Blade, Off-White Giraffe Bone $410

Busse Custom Shop Son Of Badger SOB .17" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Grey Giraffe Bone Handle Mosaic Pins & Red/Thick Curly Oak Liners
    4.65" Blade Length 9.6" Overall Length .17" Blade Thickness 10.115 Ounces
    This was made by Busse Custom Shop made for the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show! This set of handles are one of the most extensive I have ever seen on a Busse Son of Badger. It starts with Red Liners next to the Blade, than about .20" Thick Stabilized Curly Oak than Grey Giraffe Bone all held together with Mosaic Pins! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .17" thick with a Saber Ground Satin Finish! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $640

Busse Combat Custom Shop SOB .17" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Blue Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Grey Liners & Mosaic Pins
    Son of Badger - SOB
    4.7" Blade Length 9.65" Overall Length .17" Blade Thickness 10.3 Ounces
    Saber Ground Satin Finish INFI Blade V-Ground Edge
    This is Brand New from the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show!
    The Busse Son of Badger was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2014 and has since been discontinued. This was made by Busse Custom made for the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp and SUPER RARE in that all the previous Son of Badger has a blended convexed edge! The Busse Custom Shop really outdid themselves with the Hand Shaped Black G10 G-rexed Blue Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Grey Liners & Mosaic Pins. The color and pattern is INSANE! You will never see another even close to this! I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .17" thick with a Saber Ground Satin Finish! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $825

Busse Combat Custom Shop Son of Badger SOB .175" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Full Blue/Brown Curly Oak Handle with Red/White/Blue Liners & Mosaic Pins
    Son of Badger - SOB
    4.6" Blade Length 9.55" Overall Length 1.4" Blade Width .175" Blade Thickness 9 Ounces
    Full Blue/Brown Curly Oak Handle with Red/White/Blue Liners & Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is Brand New from the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show. The Son of Badger has been discontinued and no longer available for order through Busse Combat so get this while you can.
    The Son of Badger was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2015 and has already been discontinued. This Satin Blade finish was only available as a Limited Edition and this sweet custom hand smoothed Full Blue/Brown Curly Oak Handle with Red/White/Blue Liners & Mosaic Pins was not an option to be ordered. This was made by Busse Custom made for the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .175" thick with a Saber Ground Satin Finish! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $535

Busse Combat Custom Shop Short 3.5" Elmax Steak Knife .095" Satin Hollow Saber Ground Blade, Hand Smoothed Orange/White Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Black Liners
    3.5" Blade Length 8" Overall Length .8" Blade Width .09" Blade Thickness 3.8 Ounces
    .09" Hollow Saber Satin Elmax Blade with a V-Ground Edge with Small Choil
    Custom Hand Smoothed Orange/White Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Black Liners
    This is Brand New from the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta GA! This is the only one I have in this color so get it now as I can't get anymore.
    The Elmax Steak Knife was introduced by Busse at the 2013 Blade Show and has long been since discontinued. This knife is one of the rare knives that Busse didn't use INFI Steel on, this one is made of Elmax Steel and is super thin and even Sharper! There were different length made of this knife and this is the Long length out of the three. This has a saber hollow grind on this super thin Elmax Steel Blade. This one is a custom by the Busse Custom Shop where they Custom Hand Smoothed Orange/White Giraffe Bone Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins & Black Liners. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This has never used, carried or sharpened.
    $400

Busse Combat Custom Shop Short 3.5" Elmax Steak Knife .091" Satin Hollow Saber Ground Blade, Hand Smoothed C-Tek Resin Infused Aluminum Honeycomb Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Red Liners
    3.45" Blade Length 8.1" Overall Length .8" Blade Width .091" Blade Thickness 2.7 Ounces
    .09" Hollow Saber Satin Elmax Blade with a V-Ground Edge with Small Choil
    Custom Hand Smoothed C-Tek Resin Infused Aluminum Honeycomb Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Red Liners
    This is Brand New from the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta GA! This is the only one I have in this C-Tek Resin Infused Aluminum Honeycomb Handle so get it now as I can't get anymore.
    The Elmax Steak Knife was introduced by Busse at the 2013 Blade Show and has long been since discontinued. This knife is one of the rare knives that Busse didn't use INFI Steel on, this one is made of Elmax Steel and is super thin and even Sharper! There were different length made of this knife and this is the Long length out of the three. This has a saber hollow grind on this super thin Elmax Steel Blade. This one is a custom by the Busse Custom Shop where they Custom C-Tek Resin Infused Aluminum Honeycomb Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins & Red Liners. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This has never used, carried or sharpened.
    $500

Busse Combat Custom Shop Son of Badger SOB .195" Competition Finish Drop Trail Point Blade, Red/Black G10 Handle
    Son of Badger - SOB
    4.7" Blade Length 9.5" Overall Length .195 Blade Thickness 9.775 Ounces
    Drop Trail Point Saber Ground Competition Finish INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge.
    This was a very Limited Production Run Busse Combat made Exclusively for the Fall Knob Creek 2014 show! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .195" thick with a Competition Finish which is no longer an option when ordering! The Convexed Ground Blade with V-grind Edge is Razor Sharp! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never avil for sale and probably NEVER AGAIN! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $410

Busse Combat SOB .19" Competition Finish Drop Trail Point Blade, Hand Smooth Black Canvas Fingered Grooved Handle
    4.7" Blade Length 9.5" Overall Length .19" Blade Thickness 8.7 Ounces
    Drop Trail Point Saber Ground Competition Finish INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge
    Hand Smoothed Hand Smooth Black Canvas Fingered Grooved Handle
    The Son of Badger has been discontinued by Busse Combat and now now long available and can no longer be ordered so get this before it's gone!
    This was a very Limited Production Run Busse Combat made for the Fall Knob Creek 2014 show! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .18" thick with a Competition Finish which is no longer an option when ordering! The Convexed Ground Blade with V-grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This is my very last one, after this one is sold, I can't get any more so get this while you still can.
    $430

Azwelke Black Kydex Sheath with Tek-Lok made for the SOB .19" Competition Finish Drop Trail Point Blade, Hand Smooth Black Canvas Fingered Grooved Handle
    $65

Busse Custom Shop Son Of Badger SOB Limited Edition #547 .165" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Textured Black G10 Handle
    Son of Badger - SOB
    4.75" Blade Length 9.55" Overall Length .165" Blade Thickness 8.7 Ounces
    This was made by Busse Combat and now now long avil to be ordered. They brought this one to the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .165" thick with a Saber Ground Satin Finish! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $490

Son of Badger .185" Saber Ground Competition Finish Blade, Tan Canvas Micarta
    4.75" Blade Length 9.5" Overall Length 9.9 Ounces
    Saber Ground Competition Finish INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge
    This was a very Limited Production Run Busse Combat made for the Blade 2014 show! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! The Competition Finish is NOT a satin finish and is just can uncoated blade, stamped with the Busse logo. There may be imperfection in the finish which may consist of dimples or machining marks. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never avil for sale and probably NEVER AGAIN! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. $360

Son of Badger .185" Saber Ground Competition Finish Blade, Textured Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    SOB - Son of Badger
    4.75" Blade Length 9.6" Overall Length 1.65" Blade Wideth .185" Blade Thickness 9.9 Ounces
    Saber Ground Competition Finish INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge
    Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    INFI Blade Steel with Small Choil
    The Son of Badger has been discontinued by Busse Combat and now now long available and can no longer be ordered so get this before it's gone!
    This was a very Limited Production Run Busse Combat made for the Blade 2014 show! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! The Competition Finish is NOT a satin finish and is just can uncoated blade, stamped with the Busse logo. There may be imperfection in the finish which may consist of dimples or machining marks. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never avil for sale and probably NEVER AGAIN! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $385

Son of Badger .185" Saber Ground Competition Finish Blade, Black/Tan G10
    From Blade 2014 $380

Son of Badger .185" Saber Ground Competition Finish Blade, Tan G10
    From Blade 2014 $360

Son of Badger .185" Saber Ground Competition Finish Blade, Olive Drab G10
    From Blade 2014 $370

Son of Badger .185" Saber Ground Competition Finish Blade, Tigerhide
    From Blade 2014 $400

Busse Custom Shop Son Of Badger SOB .17" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Smooth Sandstorm Handle
    4.75" Blade Length 9.55" Overall Length .17" Blade Thickness 9.575 14.695 Ounces
    This was made by Busse Custom made for the Fall Knob Creek 2014 show! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $530

Busse Custom Shop Son Of Badger SOB .175" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Smooth Red Tequila Sunrise G10 Handle
    4.75" Blade Length 9.55" Overall Length .17" Blade Thickness 9.77 Ounces
    This was made by Busse Custom made for the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .175" thick with a Saber Ground Satin Finish! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $530

Busse Custom Shop Son Of Badger SOB .17" Saber Ground Satin Blade, TigerHide Canvas G-rexed Smooth Olive Green G10 Handle
    4.75" Blade Length 9.55" Overall Length .17" Blade Thickness 9.28 Ounces
    This was made by Busse Custom made for the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .17" thick with a Saber Ground Satin Finish! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $530

Busse Custom Shop Son Of Badger SOB .18" Saber Ground Satin Blade, White Giraffe Bone Handle Mosaic Pins & Red/Thick Curly Oak/Blue Liners
    4.65" Blade Length 9.6" Overall Length .18" Blade Thickness 9.83 Ounces
    This was made by Busse Custom Shop made for the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show! This set of handles are one of the most extensive I have ever seen on a Busse Son of Badger. It starts with Blue Liners next to the Blade, than about .20" Thick Stabilized Curly Oak, than Red Liners, than White Giraffe Bone all held together with Mosaic Pins! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .18" thick with a Saber Ground Satin Finish! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $640

Busse Combat Custom Shop Short 3.5" Elmax Steak Knife .09" Doublecut Hollow Saber Ground Bowie Blade, Textured Blue/Black G10
    3.5" Blade Length 8.1" Overall Length .09" Blade Thickness 3.5 Ounces
    This is Brand New from the Fall Knob Creek 2015 in KY! This is the only one I have so get it now as I can't get anymore.
    $310

Busse Combat Custom Shop Short 3.6" Elmax Steak Knife .085" Doublecut Hollow Saber Ground Bowie Blade, Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    3.6" Blade Length 8.15" Overall Length .09" Blade Thickness 3.5 Ounces
    $310

Busse Custom Shop Son Of Badger SOB Limited Edition #546 .17" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Textured Olive Drab G10 Handle
    Son of Badger - SOB
    4.7" Blade Length 9.55" Overall Length .17" Blade Thickness 9.7 Ounces
    Jerry Busse introduced the Son of Badger in 2014 has this model has already been discontinued! They brought this one to the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This one has a Textured Olive Drab G10 handle which you don't see very often. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .17" thick with a Saber Ground Satin Finish! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $490

Busse Custom Shop Son Of Badger SOB .17" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Blue/Black G10 Handle
    4.75" Blade Length 9.55" Overall Length .17" Blade Thickness 9.98 Ounces
    This was made by Busse Custom made for the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .17" thick with a Saber Ground Satin Finish! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $530

Busse Custom Shop Son Of Badger SOB .175" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Olive Green G10 G-rexed Smooth Tan G10 Handle
    4.75" Blade Length 9.55" Overall Length .175" Blade Thickness 9.985 Ounces
    This was made by Busse Custom Shop made for the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show! Besides the completely custom handles, the tube fasteners are thicker and the cleanest set I have ever seen on a Busse Knife. I think they may be Titanium! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .175" thick with a Saber Ground Satin Finish! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $500

Busse Custom Shop Son Of Badger SOB .17" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Smooth Tequila Sunrise G10 Handle
    4.75" Blade Length 9.55" Overall Length .17" Blade Thickness 9.98 Ounces
    $530

Busse Custom Shop SOB .17" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Full Curly Oak Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Yellow Liners
    4.75" Blade Length 9.55" Overall Length .17" Blade Thickness 8.885 Ounces
    $530

Busse Custom Shop Nuclear Son Of Badger SOB Variant .17" Saber Ground Satin Re-curve Blade w/Sharpened Spine, Textured Red/Black G10 Handle
    4.7" Blade Length 9.6" Overall Length .17" Blade Thickness 9.375 Ounces
    Textured Red/Black G10 Handle
    This was made by Busse Combat Custom Shop and was never avil to be ordered. This one was hand ground with both a re-curved Blade and a SHARP 3.25" Sharpened Spine. They brought this one to the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .17" thick with a Saber Ground Satin Finish!
    $650

Busse Combat Custom Shop Long 4.65" Elmax Steak Knife .09" Doublecut Hollow Saber Ground Bowie Blade, Textured Blue/Black G10
    4.65" Blade Length 9.25" Overall Length .09" Blade Thickness 3.9 Ounces
    $340

Busse Combat Custom Shop Long 4.65" Elmax Steak Knife .09" Doublecut Hollow Saber Ground Bowie Blade, Textured Orange/Black G10
    4.65" Blade Length 9.25" Overall Length .09" Blade Thickness 4.1 Ounces
    $340

Busse Combat Custom Shop Long 4.65" Elmax Steak Knife .09" Doublecut Hollow Saber Ground Bowie Blade, Textured Red/Black/Grey G10 Handle
    4.65" Blade Length 9.25" Overall Length .09" Blade Thickness 4.1 Ounces
    $355

Busse Combat Custom Shop Long 4.75" Elmax Steak Knife .09" Doublecut Hollow Saber Ground Bowie Blade, Textured Olive/Black G10
    4.75" Blade Length 9.3" Overall Length .09" Blade Thickness 4.1 Ounces
    $350

Busse Combat Custom Shop Long 4.75" Elmax Steak Knife .09" Doublecut Hollow Saber Ground Bowie Blade, Textured Red Tequila G10
    4.75" Blade Length 9.3" Overall Length .09" Blade Thickness 4.3 Ounces
    $355

Busse Combat Custom Shop Medium 4.15" Elmax Steak Knife .09" Satin Hollow Saber Ground Blade, Black/Tan G10
    4.15" Blade Length 8.65" Overall Length .09" Blade Thickness 3.9 Ounces
    .09" Hollow Saber Satin Finished Elmax Blade with a V-Ground Edge with Small Choil
    This is Brand New from the 2013 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga!
    The Elmax Steak Knife was introduced by Busse at the 2013 Blade Show and has long been since discontinued. This knife is one of the rare knives that Busse didn't use INFI Steel on, this one is made of Elmax Steel and is super thin and even Sharper! There were different length made of this knife and this is the medium length out of the three. This has a saber hollow grind on this super thin blade. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This knife were never used, carried or sharpened.
    $350

Busse Combat Custom Shop Medium 4.15" Elmax Steak Knife .09" Satin Hollow Saber Ground Blade, Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle
    4.15" Blade Length 8.65" Overall Length .09" Blade Thickness 4 Ounces
    The Elmax Steak Knife was introduced by Busse at the 2013 Blade Show and has long been since discontinued. This knife is one of the rare knives that Busse didn't use INFI Steel on, this one is made of Elmax Steel and is super thin and even Sharper! There were different length made of this knife and this is the medium length out of the three. This has a saber hollow grind on this super thin blade. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This knife were never used, carried or sharpened.
    $350

Busse Combat Custom Shop Short 3.5" Elmax Steak Knife .095" Doublecut Hollow Saber Ground Bowie Blade, Textured Red Tequila G10 Handle
    3.5" Blade Length 8.1" Overall Length .095" Blade Thickness 4 Ounces
    .095" Hollow Saber Doublecut Elmax Bowie Blade with a V-Ground Edge with Small Choil
    This is Brand New from the Fall Knob Creek 2015 in KY! This is the only one I have in this color so get it now as I can't get anymore.
    $320

Busse Combat Custom Shop Long 4.7" Elmax Steak Knife .09" Doublecut Hollow Saber Ground Bowie Blade, Textured Red Tequila G10 Handle
    4.7" Blade Length 9.3" Overall Length .09" Blade Thickness 4.2 Ounces
    $360

Busse Combat Custom Shop Long 4.75" Elmax Steak Knife .09" Doublecut Hollow Saber Ground Bowie Blade, Textured Black/Tan/Grey G10 Handle
    4.75" Blade Length 9.3" Overall Length .09" Blade Thickness 4 Ounces
    $360

Busse Combat Custom Shop 4.65" Elmax Steak Knife .09" Satin Hollow Saber Ground Blade, Textured Black G10 Handle
    4.15" Blade Length 9.25" Overall Length .09" Blade Thickness 4.2 Ounces
    The Elmax Steak Knife was introduced by Busse at the 2013 Blade Show and has long been since discontinued. This knife is one of the rare knives that Busse didn't use INFI Steel on, this one is made of Elmax Steel and is super thin and even Sharper! There were different length made of this knife and this is the longest length out of the three. This has a saber hollow grind on this super thin blade. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This is Brand new: never used, carried or sharpened.
    $375

Busse Combat Custom Shop Short 3.35" Elmax Steak Knife .09" Satin Hollow Saber Ground Blade, Textured SOS Orange G10 Handle
    3.35" Blade Length 8" Overall Length .09" Blade Thickness 3.9 Ounces
    Textured SOS Orange G10 Handle
    Elmax Blade Steel
    This is Brand New from the 2013 Blade Show in Alanta Ga!
    The Elmax Steak Knife was introduced by Busse at the 2013 Blade Show and has long been since discontinued. This knife is one of the rare knives that Busse didn't use INFI Steel on, this one is made of Elmax Steel and is super thin and even Sharper! There were different length made of this knife and this is the Short length out of the three. This has a saber hollow grind on this super thin blade. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This knife were never used, carried or sharpened.
    $340

Busse Combat Custom Shop Short 3.35" Elmax Steak Knife .09" Satin Hollow Saber Ground Blade, Textured SOS Orange G10 Handle with Black Okuden Pancake Kydex Sheath
    3.35" Blade Length 8" Overall Length .09" Blade Thickness 3.9 Ounces
    Textured SOS Orange G10 Handle
    Elmax Blade Steel
    This is Brand New from the 2013 Blade Show in Alanta Ga!
    The Elmax Steak Knife was introduced by Busse at the 2013 Blade Show and has long been since discontinued. This knife is one of the rare knives that Busse didn't use INFI Steel on, this one is made of Elmax Steel and is super thin and even Sharper! There were different length made of this knife and this is the Short length out of the three. This has a saber hollow grind on this super thin blade. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This knife will come with a custom made Black Okuden Pancake Kydex Sheath for this knife. This knife were never used, carried or sharpened.
    $390

Busse Combat Custom Shop Pregnant Dodo Bird Assault .25" Black Blade, Tigerhide Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 13)
    9.8" Blade Length 16" Overall Length .25" Blade Thickness 16.6 Ounces
    Saber Shallow Hollow Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Hollowed out Light Brigade Handle with Custom Hand Smoothed Tigerhide Canvas Micarta Slabs
    The Pregnant Dodo Bird Assault was introduced by Busse Combat in 2011 as a super small run of 13 and has long been discontinued. This is one of the 13 that were available. As posted by Jerry Busse: "The blade is expertly crafted and has three distinct bevels including a very shallow hollow grind (primary bevel), Deep dish hollow grind (Spine bevel) and a Convex bevel at the tip." This is a very special and Rare collectible! This was chosen to have a black crinkle coating with hand smoothed Custom Tigerhide Canvas Micarta Handle. Marked on the one side of the blade is "1 of 13" and on the other side "Sorry I Was Drunk, JB" The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1050

Busse Combat Custom Shop Pregnant Dodo Bird Assault .25" Black Blade, Orange/Black G10 Handle (1 of 13)
    9.75" Blade Length 15.9" Overall Length .25" Blade Thickness 17.3 Ounces
    Saber Shallow Hollow Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Hollowed out Light Brigade Handle with Custom Hand Smoothed Orange/Black G10 Slabs
    The Pregnant Dodo Bird Assault was introduced by Busse Combat in 2011 as a super small run of 13 and has long been discontinued. This is one of the 13 that were available. As posted by Jerry Busse: "The blade is expertly crafted and has three distinct bevels including a very shallow hollow grind (primary bevel), Deep dish hollow grind (Spine bevel) and a Convex bevel at the tip." This is a very special and Rare collectible! This was chosen to have a black crinkle coating with hand smoothed Custom Orange/Black G10 Handle. Marked on the one side of the blade is "1 of 13" and on the other side "Sorry I Was Drunk, JB" The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1050

Busse Combat Son Of Badger SOB CG .195" Saber Ground Black Blade, Textured Red/Black G10 Handle
    Son Of Badger - SOB
    4.7" Blade Length 9.6" Overall Length 1.45" Blade Width .195" Blade Thickness 10.6 Ounces
    Saber Ground Black Crinkle Coated Blade with V-Ground Edge
    INFI Blade Steel, Small Choil
    The Son Of Badger was introduced at the Spring Knob Creek 2014 Show in KY! This has been a very popular model but Busse Combat has finished the production of this knife and has moved on so have been discontinued. This one has the coated blade or what some consider "Combat Grade" version of this model which cost less than the Hand Finished Satin models which it still will provide the same performance that a INFI Blade is known for by Busse Combat. I don't believe there were many of these coated models made. The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $350

Busse Combat Son Of Badger Son Of Badger SOB CG .195" Saber Ground Tanker Grey Blade, Textured Red/Black G10 Handle
    Son Of Badger - SOB
    4.65" Blade Length 9.55" Overall Length 1.45" Blade Width .195" Blade Thickness 10.4 Ounces
    Saber Ground Tanker Grey Coated Blade with V-Ground Edge
    The Son Of Badger was introduced at the Spring Knob Creek 2014 Show in KY! This has been a very popular model but Busse Combat has finished the production of this knife and has moved on so have been discontinued. This one has the coated blade or what some consider "Combat Grade" version of this model which cost less than the Hand Finished Satin models which it still will provide the same performance that a INFI Blade is known for by Busse Combat. The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $350

Busse Combat Son Of Badger Son Of Badger SOB CG .195" Saber Ground Black Crinkle Blade, Textured Blue/Black G10 Handle
    Son Of Badger - SOB
    4.75" Blade Length 9.6" Overall Length 1.45" Blade Width .195" Blade Thickness 10.5 Ounces
    Textured Blue/Black G10 Handle
    The Son Of Badger was introduced at the Spring Knob Creek 2014 Show in KY! This has been a very popular model but Busse Combat has finished the production of this knife and has moved on so have been discontinued. This one has the coated blade or what some consider "Combat Grade" version of this model which cost less than the Hand Finished Satin models which it still will provide the same performance that a INFI Blade is known for by Busse Combat. I don't believe there were many of these coated models made. The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $350

Busse Combat Son Of Badger SOB CG .195" Saber Ground Tanker Grey Blade, Textured Blue/Black G10 Handle
    Son Of Badger - SOB
    4.75" Blade Length 9.65" Overall Length 1.45" Blade Width .195" Blade Thickness 10.6 Ounces
    Textured Blue/Black G10 Handle
    $350

Busse Combat Son Of Badger SOB CG .195" Saber Ground Tanker Grey Blade, Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    Son Of Badger - SOB
    4.75" Blade Length 9.65" Overall Length 1.45" Blade Width .195" Blade Thickness 10.6 Ounces
    Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    $350

Busse Combat Son Of Badger SOB CG .195" Saber Ground Tanker Grey Blade, Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle
    Son Of Badger - SOB
    Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle
    $350

Busse Combat Son Of Badger SOB CG .195" Saber Ground Black Crinkle Blade, Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle
    Son Of Badger - SOB
    4.75" Blade Length 9.65" Overall Length 1.45" Blade Width .195" Blade Thickness 10.7 Ounces
    Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle
    $350

Busse Combat Son Of Badger SOB CG .197" Saber Ground Black Crinkle Blade, Textured Olive Green/Black G10 Handle
    Son Of Badger - SOB
    4.75" Blade Length 9.65" Overall Length 1.45" Blade Width .197" Blade Thickness 10.7 Ounces
    Textured Olive Green/Black G10 Handle
    $350

Busse Combat Son Of Badger SOB CG .195" Saber Ground Tanker Grey Blade, Textured Olive Green/Black G10 Handle
    Son Of Badger - SOB
    Textured Olive Green/Black G10 Handle
    $350

Busse Combat Custom Shop SOB .17" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Orange/Black G10 G-rexed Brown Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Son of Badger - SOB
    4.75" Blade Length 9.65" Overall Length .17" Blade Thickness 10.5 Ounces
    Saber Ground Satin Finish INFI Blade V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Shaped Orange/Black G10 G-rexed Brown Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel with Small Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga.
    The Busse Son of Badger was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2014 and has since been discontinued. This was made by Busse Custom made for the 2016 Blade Show! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp and SUPER RARE in that all the previous Son of Badger has a blended convexed edge! The Busse Custom Shop really outdid themselves with the Hand Shaped Orange/Black G10 G-rexed Brown Mammoth Tooth Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins. You will never see another even close to this! I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .17" thick with a Saber Ground Satin Finish! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $850

Thread Information