Thread: Microtech - Nemesis, Halo, Scarab, Makora 2, Katana, UTX-70, Dragonfly

Microtech - Nemesis, Halo, Scarab, Makora 2, Katana, UTX-70, Dragonfly

Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at liukang187@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
    You can contact me for payment info. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
    If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email and I will let you know. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.

Microtech A. Marfione, SS Ultratech Blue High Contrast Damascus Dagger, SS
    This Marfione Custom Stainless Steel Ultratech featuers a full stainless steel handle and a blued high contrast Damascus dagger blade. With the classic construction of a Microtech Ultratech done custom as only Anthony Marfione can, this special OTF knife has a hand ground, double edge high carbon blue Damascus blade. The fully stainless steel handle is complemented with a glass breaker and pocket clip. The clip has the Marfione Dagger logo as well as A.Marfione and the birth date 04/2014 on it. Comes in a padded nylon zipper pouch
    $1700

Microtech W. Brend Nemsis III 1/99 S/N 571
    New in Box with all factory paperwork and nylon sheath.
    $1800

Microtech Halo Auto Knife Serrated 300004S 154CM w/kydex Sheath
    04/98
    154CM
    This is an old one that's spent it's life in a safe. New old stock. Never been used, carried or sharpened. I think this may be a Halo II because I had one before with the same model but with a different steel.
    $590

Anthony Marfione Custom Halo V Spear Point Hand Ground with Tri-tone Stonewashed Hollow Blade
    Overall Length: 10.75"
    Blade Length: 4.625"
    Blade Thickness: 0.17"
    Blade Style: Spear Point
    Blade Grind: Hollow
    Blade Finish: Stonewash
    Edge Type: Plain
    Handle Length: 6.125"
    Handle Thickness: 0.51"
    Handle Material: Aluminum
    Handle Color: Black
    Weight: 6.17 oz.
    Knife Type: Single-Action OTF Automatic
    Opener: Push Button
    Brand: Microtech Country of Origin: USA
    This custom Halo V has a Anthony Marfione hand ground Spear Point blade with a tri-tone stonewashed finish. The charging handle and firing button are stainless steel as opposed to the stock aluminum. The Marfione Dagger, A. MARFIONE, date and model are on the face of the charging handle.
    The biggest difference between the Halo V and the previous models is the size. At almost 11" the Halo V is a big knife with a big blade (over 4"!). In addition to being long, the blade is extremely thick (take a look at picture 3). To ensure the best blade/handle ratio the tips on these knives come right up to the top of the handle (be warned- don't drag your finger across the blade's exit point!). The action on these is fast, they hit hard, and the lock-up is excellent.
    Last edited by Liu Kang; 07-23-2014 at 08:06 AM.

Microtech Scarab Display, Clear top case with Microtech Pouch
    This was used by sales rep to take to shows shows to show/demonstrate the internal function with its transparent back. This fires Hard!
    $1000

Mick Strider/Tony Marfione Collaboration Double Action Auto Prototype
    Mick Strider of Strider Knives and Tony Marfione of Microtech Knives have teamed up to combine their drastically different knife styles into a state of the art, tough as nails, folder. The automatic version is double action. It can be opened by the large thumbstud as normal, or push the button and the blade fires open like a Microtech should. The stonewashed blade has been complex hand ground by Tony Marfione and features unique texture inlay that matches the one on the carbon fiber frame. Titanium back spacer has integral lanyard loop and is engraved with serial number, date, and "PROTOTYPE". A hand ground prototype from two of the most influential knife makers. A true piece of modern knife making history!
    Specifications
    Overall Length: 9 in
    Blade Length: 3 5/8 in
    Cutting Edge Length: 3 1/4 in
    Blade Thickness: .160 in
    Closed Length: 5 1/4 in
    Weight: 5.4 Ounces
    Blade Material: CPM S35N
    Handle Material: Carbon Fiber, titanium back spacer
    Included: Padded zippered pouch
    This is New and purchased from Monkey's Edge with with SKU # MTK0032
    $2000

Microtech Lightfoot LCC, Black 154CM Blade, CF scales, light use $270

Microtech Dragonfly Balisong. Made 11/2002 #205, light use, no box
    Will include a new Benchmade Nylon Sheath.
    $325

Halo V S/E , Satin Standard 151-4Elmax Blade, Black Handle S/N 05017
    New in Box with paperwork and Kydex Sheath.
    $600

Microtech L.U.D.T Black Handel w/Satin D2 Combo Edge Blade New with sheath, no box or paperwork. $210

Severtech Spartan
    Severtech Spartan is the Ultimate Grail knife of all automatic knives. Aaron did a few hand made ones for the movie "Spartan" and are hand ground. Fires Hard in Like New Condition. Never Carried, Sharpened or Used. This blade has a bead blasted finish. This will come with just the soft pouch for your safe.
    $1200

Severtech Black Tanto Production, Black Blade/Handle
    I believe the production models are still all made by hand by Aaron and this one Fires Hard in Like New Condition. Never Carried, Sharpened or Used. This blade has a bead blasted finish. This will come with the paper and zip lock bag.
    $800

Thread Information