Blade Steel: 420HC Stainless Steel
Handle Material: Cold Forged Aluminum
Bolster/Guard: NA
Sheath/Pouch: SS Pocket Clip Only
Condition: Brand New and in unopened package
Warranty: --
Price USD: 33
Shipping Included: Yes
Description: As EMTís, Paramedics, Firefighters and Police we all need an EDC (every day carry knife). We use them to open stubborn packages, cut seat belts, clothing and even protection. This knife is all aluminum with a stainless blade and liner so if it gets an infectious element on it, it is a breeze to clean and sterilize. This knife retailed for about $50.00 to $55.00 dollars plus shipping so this is a steal. This knife is unused and still sealed in original packaging. This knife is no longer in production (unfortunately) so when they are gone good luck finding an EDC quality knife priced this low. I have carried this knife for some time now on the job and I really like it. Ive had no problems with it and it is used daily by me on the job as an EMT on an Advance Life Support Ambulance. I bought a few of these for gifts and my wife says the kids I bought these for are way to young. I think that's bs cause Ive been carrying a knife at the age of 6, But I still have to sleep with her. The kids loss is your gain. Lightweight, strong, folding everyday knife with high-tech styling. One-hand opening/closing thumb stud (ambidextrous). Anodized aluminum handle. Innovative Edge2x blade-Bucks sharpest ever. Heat treated to 58-60 hardness which means an edge that will last. Sandblasted finish
Contact Name: Richard Federation

buck 177X.jpg

Buck 177.JPG