Thread: Southpaw knives and thita forsale

Southpaw knives and thita forsale

Hello, trying to sell a few to make room for a few others... I have 3 for sale..
    ALL KNIVES ARE UNUSED!

1) Is a "PROTOTYPE" Southpaw custom FLIPPER.. It is very well made LEFTY KNIFE.. For the price you cannot get a better deal if u are looking for a CUSTOM KNIFE and dont have 300-500$ around.. I would sell this for 150$ SHIPPED (If u buy both lefty's i would give u a better deal).. THis knife is SUPER NICE AND SOLID LOCK UP.. I like the blade.. here is a little info
    Lefty custom made knife features a 4 inch-at it longest to a 3 1/2 ATS-34 Cryo Tempered blade. Titanium Liners, Titanium Clip and Imitation Ivory Scales. Stainless Backspacers and Thumb disc. The over - all - knife length is 7 and 1/2. "

2) Is a PROTO TYPE Southopaw knife.. This Knife is a LEFTY CUSTOM and SOLID LOCK UP. PLEASE NOTE: THIS KNIFE'S BLADE IS NOT FINISHED.. I am not a techie but it needs to be sharpen and polished.. --75$ SHIPPED

IF U BUY BOTH LEFTY'S I WILL KNOCK A FEW BUCKS OFF..

This was the FIRST SOUTHPAW KNIFE I bought(Ira the owner was selling some of his unfinished PROTOTYPES for a cheap price) so I bought this ONE and I was impressed(80$), then I bought the flipper and NOW I AM READY TO SELL A FEW TO BUY A COMPLETED FINISH ONE for around 500$.. So that way i am selling some of my knives.. These were fun to have because they were cheap, but HIGH QAULITY.. 100x's nicer than any Kersaw or etc...

3) This knife is a BEAUTY!! I am not much of a ARTSY type guy but when I saw the beautiful SCRIMSAW and read the reviews on THITA the knife makers I had to have it.. The original owner bought it DIRECTLY FROM "THITA" for about 600$ and I paid 500$.. I just want to get C"close" what I got into it.. I would ship it USPS/INSURED for 475$
    PLEASE NOTE: there is a very SMALL wear mark on where the BLADE's base opens and closes, NOT ON THE BLADE ITSELF but down at the BASE.. You really cannot tell, but i want to be 100% in the description
    KNIFE INFO:
    "THITA CUSTOM FOLDING KNIFE SCRIMSHAW SCALE ENGRAVED

EARLY THITA CUSTOM FOLDER
    SUCHAT BUILT SCRIMSHANDED BY PONJA

Offered from my collection to yours is one of Thita's Early Build Daggers. Scrimshanded by Mr. Ponja
    one of the most Talented Scrimshanders anywhere, this Dagger Will Surely Please the Eye... Sleek
    without thumb stubs, the blade is tastefully anodized. Naturally, the Thita has not been carried,
    used or sharpened. The Thita Cameo Dagger will ship with it's 'Hill Country' Tribe Hand Made Pouch

I LOVE TRADES... but I am only interested in the following..
    Southpaw finished lefty knives(flippers), RJ MARTINS FLIPERS, AL MAR COFFIN STYLE BOWIE.

I HAVE MORE PHOTOS>> PLEASE ASK

Accepting OFFERS!

Happy Halloween! -- I AM ACCEPTING BEST OFFERS

Thread Information