Thread: Derespina Model 5 Karambit for sale

Derespina Model 5 Karambit for sale

This is a left over from Blade show. Orange and Black G10 scales. 5" Wharn styled blade. Double edge, 3/16" thick 154CM approximately 10" OAL.

Comes with Kydex sheath and attachment. Also accomodates all Blade Tech attachments. Any stray lines you see are from the massive amounts of Oil I use.

Get it now for just $375. shipped CONUS! This is a JD only special.

Thanks for looking.
    Rich
    http://derespinaknives.com.p8.hostingprod.com/home

Thumbs up Damm!

Right on bro!Checked out your new site looks good. Some one will be happy with this one.
    Last edited by six; 06-28-2010 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Added
    Bradshaw Blades!Doberman Knives!Circle A Blades!!!!!!StabbersSteelConnection!!!!!!Spry Knives!!!!!!Mcdaniel Knives!!!!!!Ryan W.Knives!!!!!!Digs Fnk!Jason B Stout!NYKM!!!!!!
    T.M.HuntTIE!
    Kingdom Amory!Daniel Fairly Knives!RAIDOPS!kungfumo(Jake Hoback Knives)!American Kami(Dj Urbanovsky)!Horton Knives!Derespina Knives!M.O.B!Sanity Designs(Suhrbier)!Aaron Frederick!Poltergeist Works!!!!!!JawDesign!Jody Muller!Yuna!Dwaine Carrillo!Todd Begg!Chris Martin(Phantom SteelWorks)Up-Armoured

really nice! I also really like those jeweled flats! diamond paper? I was going to try it out too, but ran out of time

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Bawidamann View Post
    really nice! I also really like those jeweled flats! diamond paper? I was going to try it out too, but ran out of time
    Thanks Ben, that's one of my signature finishes. I got the secret from Pat Crawford about 8 years ago when he was jeweling his liners so nicely! I suggested an entire blade be jeweled and voila! between Pat, Wes and myself it is noticeable. It works well for fancying stuff us but I use it for a couple reasons:

1. It gives and industrial look to the knife which I really like. Reminds me of engine turned Elevator doors you would see in a wharehouse.

2. It actually helps to deflect kydex scratches a little as well as masks ones that do happen.

Thanks again bro! take care
    R

Thread Information