Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Please read!!

Ratspugh

You never bought anything from me , we never had any dealings, what are u talking about?
    AKA: rainybarrdroop

Zombie Eradicator Extraordinaire maui4lowry's Avatar
    I have no dog in this fight and I will not jump on the pile here...however Pattieman if you wish to stay apart of us devilz I suggest you right your wrongs quickly.....while I have no history of you and what has been done, I know the CEO LaBella is not a man you want to cross....not only that just imagine Tinysd and BM408 showin up in the brooklyn borough.....yea I thought that may turn your khakis brown
    Cogito, Ergo Sum

Quote Originally Posted by David Farmer View Post
    How many times can I watch that before I am considered....wierd?

I can hear now, "Mommy, why does my barbie smell?"

Jay to the Dee, Y'All! infobound1's Avatar
    Pattieman, I have no dog in this fight, but you are a city boy surrounded by devils who care!! I would walk the right path from now on, it seems as if the commander has given you a chance to straighten up and fly right on this board! fair straight up man that he is! Follow through!!
    AKA HOGBOUND1
    You Bought Another What!

Quote Originally Posted by Pattieman View Post
    You never bought anything from me , we never had any dealings, what are u talking about?
    OK, last year (spring/summer) I (ĒcatstuphĒ on Ebay) listed a couple of LCCs on Ebay. One of them was a M/A. The description clearly noted it as an M/A as did the pics of the box. A ďrainybarrdroopĒ bid on and won the M/A LCC. A few days passed with no contact/payment and I had to go through Ebay to get a response. You/he told me you thought the LCC was D/A, but had not really been able to verify due to being out of the country. Even thought I thought it was bullshit, I chose to not contest the issue as I didnít want to alert Ebay to my other, D/A auction and I didnít want to mess with you further (still donít) as you gave off a slimy vibe (still do).

In relisting the item, and it ultimately selling for less (Iím calculating down from the second place bidder, not you) I lost between 40 and 50 dollars on the deal Ė money you cost me. A few weeks later you became more active on holics and I should have posted this then, but chose instead to try and ignore you.

Fast forward a couple of months and you posted the following: http://www.microholics.org/cgi-bin/i...rainybarrdroop
    wherein you asked about the extra screw on the handle of some LCCs ďWhy do some of these have the extra screw on the handle and some don't, Rainy?Ē That exchange informed me that you didnít know some of the basic information about LCCs, and that you likely were clueless in your earlier bidding on mine. That is, I believe you thought you were getting a DA, but due to your ignorance of LCCs didnít realize it until the auction ended. I donít think you were out of the country, just a slimy miscreant who wouldnít acknowledge his error (still do). I think you lied to me in wanting to withdraw your bid, and your ignorance cost me money.

Now let me be clear, I donít want any money from you; I do however want you to make this right and a simple apology wonít do it.

rats...

So u did something illegal on ebay , thats ok, you're a fucking slimeball.

"Even thought I thought it was bullshit, I chose to not contest the issue as I didnít want to alert Ebay to my other, D/A auction and I didnít want to mess with you further (still donít) as you gave off a slimy vibe (still do)."

lol! Rainy, let me quote you:

"All that cursing, u must have had a bad childhood, you need an anger management class."

"I guess cursing is a favorite pastime, I never cursed anybody."

You lie so much that you can't even keep track of them.

email

Like I said I knew u would never show all your emails to me and show the JD members who started this shit and make their own opinion.You can write all your shit, but the proof is in the pudding.Whats the matter can find your email with your shit.Go bitch and moan to someone else, at least I fussed up to my shit and apologized. Your a fucking pussy.

This has turned into a name calling shit fest and I figured out how to solve it.

Can we all get back to our regularly scheduled forum activities?

Thank you.
    I'm going to guess that all of your failures prior to the "revolution" will pale in comparison to how hard your life will be afterward. You will not rise to the occasion. If you can't succeed in a structured, ordered society, you will continue to fail miserably when winning friends and influencing people becomes vitally important.

It can return at any time.

Like I said I knew u would never show all your emails to me and show the JD members who started this shit and make their own opinion.You can write all your shit, but the proof is in the pudding.Whats the matter can find your email with your shit.Go bitch and moan to someone else, at least I fussed up to my shit and apologized. Your a fucking pussy.
    Like I said(needs a coma) I knew u would never show all <of> your emails to me and show the JD members who started this shit and make their own opinion.(run-on sentence) (need space) You can write all <of> your shit, but the proof is in the pudding.(need space) Whats(need apostrophe) the matter(need coma) can find your email with your shit.(wrong punctuation) Go bitch and moan to someone else, at least I fussed (fessed) up to my shit and apologized.(incorrect coma-run on sentence) Your (You’re) a fucking pussy.
    Last edited by aicdan2000; 06-26-2008 at 12:18 PM.

So u did something illegal on ebay , thats ok, you're a fucking slimeball.

"Even thought I thought it was bullshit, I chose to not contest the issue as I didnít want to alert Ebay to my other, D/A auction and I didnít want to mess with you further (still donít) as you gave off a slimy vibe (still do)."
    You might wish to utilize one of the quote functions; it makes one's posts more reader-friendly.

So that's it huh, a response completely lacking in substance? You don't seem to be responding well to opportunities to redeem yourself.

rats...

Quote Originally Posted by ratstuph View Post
    You don't seem to be responding well to opportunities to redeem yourself.

rats...
    If you are waiting for him to respond, you are going to be waiting for a long time.

I'm going to guess that all of your failures prior to the "revolution" will pale in comparison to how hard your life will be afterward. You will not rise to the occasion. If you can't succeed in a structured, ordered society, you will continue to fail miserably when winning friends and influencing people becomes vitally important.

It can return at any time.

Knife Moderator/Bark River Knife & Tool Mike Stewart's Avatar
    Images
    He is No Longer Here.

BRKCA #01 Mike
    NJKCA #041

MY AVATAR

" I Am America "

RIP Chris + 1

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinysd View Post
    This has turned into a name calling shit fest and I figured out how to solve it.

Can we all get back to our regularly scheduled forum activities?

Thank you.
    damn tiny broke out the BFH(BIG FUCKING HAMMER) one of my favorite tools. iI had a 20lb er with a 1' roundstock handle welded to it abd everybody caller her "BERTHA" God I loved that hammer..

Quote Originally Posted by Tinysd View Post
    If you are waiting for him to respond, you are going to be waiting for a long time.

Well hell..., I waited a year to bitch and moan about this so what's a little more time

all da best,
    rats...

Guys and gals,

I really hate that my intro to JD was in this manner. If I've offended anyone (that didn't deserve it!) then please accept my humble apologies.

Now, let me go introduce myself the right way!

Dan

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information