Thread: Two New Scandi-bushcraft knives...

Two New Scandi-bushcraft knives...

I've had such an overwhelming demand on my scandi-bushcraft knives I thought I'd add a few to my "stock" list. Here are two I've just recently completed. I hope you like them.
    J.

"Nordic Grind-Palm Swell" Scandi-Bushcraft

This knife is a traditional grind Scandi-Bushcraft knife. Just over 8 1/2" overall of 1084 high carbon steel forged from 5/32" stock with an approx. 1/4"-3/8" high bevel, flat spine, edge ground to zero then polished and fully hardened blade. The knife above is shown with hand-rubbed finish, handle scales are palm swell style in Desert Ironwood Burl wood with black tang liners and stainless steel handle bolts and lanyard liner. The knife comes with a tooled leather pouch sheath for neck or belt carry by Paul Long.
    Price with leather sheath: $425.00, plus shipping.

"Nordic Grind" Scandi-Bushcraft

This knife is a traditional grind Scandi-Bushcraft knife. Just over 8 1/2" overall of 1084 high carbon steel forged from 5/32" stock with an approx. 1/4"-3/8" high bevel, flat spine, edge ground to zero then polished and fully hardened blade. The knife above is shown with hand-rubbed finish, handle scales are stabilized and green dyed Maple Burl wood and stainless steel handle bolts and lanyard liner. The knife comes with a tooled leather pouch sheath for neck or belt carry by Paul Long.
    Price with leather sheath: $375.00, plus shipping

Visa, MasterCard & Paypal are all fine (Paypal only for international sales please) and your satisfaction is always guaranteed.
    J. Neilson
    ABS Master Smith
    Member of the ABS, CKCA, EPKCA & NJKCA

Green Maple S-B is sold.
    J. Neilson
    ABS Master Smith
    Member of the ABS, CKCA, EPKCA & NJKCA

Drool. I got one of those on my wish list. I will have to sell some myself in order to fund one of those bad boys. The green burl is hawt.

Gentlemen,

I have one of these ... as well as several other of this maker's knives. I am extremely happy with his work, as I'm sure you'll agree -- once you've bought one.

Highly recommended.

Thread Information