Hey now.....

For sale is a brand spankin' new Protech Runt 3. This knife features a 2" blade decked out with a 2-tone satin and black chisel tanto blade made of ATS-34 steel, and a black annodized aluminum handle with awesome coil spring action, and this Cal legal knife is just as responsive as the larger Protech models....fires like a cannon, locks up rock solid....Comes complete with a black pocket clip on the back of handle. Original box, plastic sheath, and all paperwork included.....

Specifications

Overall Length (inches): 5.00

Blade Length (inches): 2

Blade Material: ATS34, Satin/Black finish

Blade Detail: Plain edge

Handle Material: Anodized Aluminum, Jet Black

Lock Style: Push Button

Carry System: Pocket Clip

Asking price of $105.00...........shipped to your doorstep! Shipping includes shipping confirmation and delivery and all tracking info...

http://public.fotki.com/GratefulGlenn/protech-runt-3---bl/

You must know all your local, state and federal laws, and must be 21 for purchase..... I accept Money Order's, Cashier's Checks, and personal checks from members in good standing that I have dealt with before, & well concealed cash works to.... and I also offer 128 Bit Encrypted...100% totally Secure online MasterCard and Visa CC online processing as well...No shipping to P.O. Box's, physical address's only please. USA only, No Illinois or Washington D.C. sales....... No International sales or shipping at this time!

The first **I'll Take It**, with a follow up PM will get one of these knives......also, these are listed on another forum, so time stamp's will tell the tale!

Glenn