Thread: Medford Praetorian A, Flamed Ti, Microtech UTX Blue/Carbon Fiber & Blk

Medford Praetorian A, Flamed Ti, Microtech UTX Blue/Carbon Fiber & Blk

Medford Praetorian A Flamed Ti, Oxide Blade

Brand new in the box Medford Knife & Tool Praetorian A, Black aluminum scale on one side, flamed Ti on the clip side. Black oxide D2 blade. Comes in original Pelican case with model tag and dog tag, outer box and paperwork. Never used or carried. Pictures are of this actual knife. $750 --> $725 shipped! Ppal is good. I cover fees and shipping via Priority insured

Microtech UTX-70 Black with black blade

Cool numbers on this one! Serial # 0244 and made in 04/2004. Excellent condition, in box with sheath paperwork. Performs flawlessly. Never used or carried as best I can tell, but there is a little wear on the sides of the clip, so I'll call it in excellent condition. Pictures are of this actual knife. $250 --> $225 --> $210 shipped! Ppal is good. I cover fees and shipping via Priority insured

Microtech UTX-70, Carbon fiber and dark blue, black blade

Made in 08/2004. Serial # 1972. Same as the first one, this one appears new and unused to me, but I'm not sure so I'll call it in excellent condition. Comes in the original box with sheath and paperwork. Performs flawlessly. Pictures are of this actual knife. $250 shipped via Ppal (SOLD!). I cover fees and shipping via Priority insured

TERMS: Buy purchasing any of these knives you agree you are over 18 yrs of age and able to legally own it/them in your jurisdiction. Payment is due immediately upon decision to take it. I reserve the right to sell the knife to whomever I please and refuse sale to whomever I please. Knife will be shipped within 3 business days, and although I will have all tracking slips in case they are needed, please do not ask me for the tracking number or to leave you feedback, I am just too busy. Pment via Ppal, and don't write anything in the note. Then PM or email me your shipping address so I can confirm it. Thanks

TERMS: Buy purchasing any of these knives you agree you are over 18 yrs of age and able to legally own it/them in your jurisdiction. Payment is due immediately upon decision to take it. I reserve the right to sell the knife to whomever I please and refuse sale to whomever I please. Knife will be shipped within 3 business days, and although I will have all tracking slips in case they are needed, please do not ask me for the tracking number or to leave you feedback, I am just too busy. Pment via Ppal, and don't write anything in the note. Then PM or email me your shipping address so I can confirm it. Thanks
    Last edited by Dead Rat; 11-21-2013 at 07:45 AM.

CF UT-X 70 sold! Price drop on Praetorian and on blk/blk UTX-70

Price drop to $210 on the UTX-70

Medford knife

I want to buy this knife what is your PayPal please respond at
    Charlesfoulke at gmail dot com

All knives are sold or traded. Mods please close, thanks

Thread Information