Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vintage 80's Balisong Collection FS Taylor,Parker, FHM and others.

Cool Vintage 80's Balisong Collection FS Taylor,Parker, FHM and others.

Hey all, continued sales price drops across the board and will be adding new items , check back soon !

These 2 will be sold as a SET. They are Taylor Balisongs with Bone inserts and dagger blades. Price is 155.00 $150.00 145.00 SOLD for both this includes paypal fees and priority mail tracked to your door.

Post sale image

http://bcdmda.com/collectionsale/taylor3.jpg

Next are a pair of Taylor Balisongs with STAG Inserts. These are great pieces. The stag handle slabs are nice and thick, as well the handles are scalloped.

Take note of the latches ! If you know Balisongs, you see what I'm speaking about.

Rare set here folks. Price is 160.00 $ 150.00 145.00 SOLD for the PAIR Paypal all fees priority mail tracked to your door.

Post sale image:

http://bcdmda.com/collectionsale/tpair2.jpg

Next are a PAIR Of Taylor SETO Golden Dragon Brass Balisongs with wood inlay.These have handle play typical of pinned construction.Price is $150.00, $140.00 135.00 NOW SOLD Paypal all fees shipped Priority Mail to your door tracked.

Post sale image
    http://bcdmda.com/collectionsale/dragon.jpg

FHM :

I have two Original Balisongs. One with Bone, other with STAG. These are $80.00 75.00 SOLD Paypal all fees shipped first class with tracking to your door.
    Post sale image

http://bcdmda.com/collectionsale/original.jpg

FHM Balisong "PAIR" The set is 120.00 110.00 NOW 80.00 Paypal all fees shipped Priority with tracking to your door.

STAR 80's Camo balisong NIB with sheath. Price is $55.00 NOW 45.00 Paypal all fees shipped first class to your door with tracking.

First up is a Taylor SETO Brass Golden Dragon. Price is 70.00 NOW $65.00 paypal all fees delivered First Class mail tracked to your door.

Next up is this Swedish Balisong. Price is 75.00 Sold paypal all fees delivered First Class mail tracked to your door.

Post sale image:

http://bcdmda.com/collectionsale/sweden.jpg

Next up is a Frost Cutlery Stainless Steel with brass liners. This one has some handling marks. Lock up is on the loose side in the closed position.

Price is 50.00 NOW $45.00 available again paypal all fees delivered First Class mail tracked to your door.

Next is a set of 3 Pakistan Balisongs. The center one is solid brass handles. The top one with green slabs the blade is in rough shape. All have handling marks and loose lock up.

Price is $70.00 $60.00 SOLD For all three Paypal all fees delivered Priority Mail mail tracked to your door.

Post sale image

http://bcdmda.com/collectionsale/packi.jpg

I have some rare offerings tonight. These are all NIB old stock from the 80's. They have some VERY minor handling marks , but stem from manufacturing process.

First up ia a "PAIR" Of Compass Industry Black Mantis Balisongs.

Disclosure:

The top one has a minor black coating blemish nearing the tip of the blade. The bottom one has some light scuff marks off center of blade ,please see image.

Lock up is loose in the closed position, there is some play typical of pinned construction.

The price on the $200.00 NOW 180.00 OBO Paypal all fees included, shipped Priority Mail tracked to your door.

OBO, I am listing these as a OBO, as I would love for someone to buy the pair and keep them together. PM for consideration please.

Next up is another rare one NIB, another Compass Industry , this one is Stanless Steel, Lock up is super tight open and closed.

Due to the pinned construction on this one, in manufacturer they hammered the pins, then blended with the handle surface. This makes for resistance in handle movement it's a snug one, there is no free "swinging" movement.

The price on this one is $85.00 NOW 80.00 Paypal all fees included, shipped First Class tracked to your door.

And last up for tonight is a NIB Frost Cutlery Chrome Dragon Butterfly Knife , Balisong . Chrome channel handle design.

Lock up is loose in the closed position, has some light handling marks on handles , "box shuffle" and a light surface scratch on the blade, can be seen in image.

The price on this one is $75.00 NOW $70.00 Paypal all fees included, shipped First Class tracked to your door.

First I'll Take it followed by prompt payment is the new owner.

If no payment within 24hrs, I reserve the right to re-list.

Buyer must be at least 18, and is responsible for all local state laws regarding ownership.

I reserve all rights to this sale.

If you have not posted a introduction don't bother posting in this thread, you will be ignored. [/B]
    Last edited by Glenn; 04-30-2013 at 03:21 PM.

Payment sent on the Swedish Bali and the pair of Taylor Stag Insert Balisongs.

thanks, Glen.
    Balisong and Firearms Channel
    http://tinyurl.com/9r67sv9
    Feedback for me at the JD:
    http://tinyurl.com/9jlb7a8

Frost still available

Is the Frost still available? I'm interested...

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by CDR_Glock View Post
    Payment sent on the Swedish Bali and the pair of Taylor Stag Insert Balisongs.

thanks, Glen.
    Thanks, shipped out in todays mail

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphnaderchop View Post
    Thanks, Marked spoken for.

Next up is a PAIR Of Parker Gypsy Balisongs. The top one is used lock up is loose, and has play. The bottom one is NIB lock up is tight, and minimal play typical of pinned construction.

Price for the pair is $130.00 SOLD Paypal all fees shipped priority mail tracked to your door.

Post sale image:

http://bcdmda.com/collectionsale/parkerpair.jpg

Next up, this is a RARE pair , Parker Gypsy with black inserts, lock up is loose . The bottom one Parker made under the XL branding blade is stamped Wostenholm, Inserts , not sure if they are simulated stag or true stag, lock up on this one is snug.

Interesting Tidbit on Wostenholm

http://www.eggintongroup.co.uk/histo...ostenholm.html

Price for the pair is $195.00 NOW 185.00 Paypal all fees shipped priority mail to your door tracked.

Buyer must be at least 18, and is responsible for all local state laws regarding ownership.

If you have not posted a introduction don't bother posting in this thread, you will be ignored. [/B]
    Last edited by Glenn; 04-30-2013 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    ... Inserts , not sure if they are simulated stag or true stag, lock up on this one is snug...
    Jim called that "sandbar stag" and it's bone.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Time flies like an arrow.
    Fruit flies like a banana.

I made it rain today using an advanced technique: I did a load of laundry and hung it out to dry. That should pass soon and the sun will come back out eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphnaderchop View Post

This Bali is re-listed for inability to comply to payment terms.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
    Jim called that "sandbar stag" and it's bone.
    Thanks for the great info !

With a BUMP and adding these BRASS treats.

Taylor SETO Golden Dragons Brass channel construction.

Both are NIB from 20+ years ago , even have the silver tin paper they are wrapped in .

Price for the pair is SOLD Paypal all fees priority mail tracked to your door.

Post sale image:

http://bcdmda.com/collectionsale/brassgolden.jpg

Last edited by Glenn; 04-28-2013 at 03:39 PM.

Images
    I'll take
    - two Original balis
    - Pair of Golden Dragons
    - Pair of Taylor bone handle dagger-blades
    please! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by krhen View Post
    I'll take
    - two Original balis
    - Pair of Golden Dragons
    - Pair of Taylor bone handle dagger-blades
    please! Thanks!
    Thanks Kris, got ya. PM sent with payment details.

Glenn

That's no ordinary rabbit! Mystik's Avatar
    I'll take the Taylor SETO Golden Dragons Brass channel construction.

Payment inbound.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by laughingbuddha View Post
    Its a fucking BUNNY dude!.... A WIDDLE FWUFFY BUNNY WABBIT how can anyone be offended by anything Mystik says???

Quote Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
    I'll take the Taylor SETO Golden Dragons Brass channel construction.

Payment inbound.
    Thanks ! Payment received .
    Last edited by Glenn; 04-28-2013 at 03:39 PM.

I will take the Packi Balis.

Arrow

Anything listed above this post please feel free to shoot me a PM with a best offer.

More to add .

This first pair are Parker Gypsy IMAI BRASS Balis NIB with a great hollow grind. One has loose lock up in the closed position, other is snug. Typical play for pinned construction. Both are the same size, the digital camera throws off perspective.

Price is 175.00 NOW 165.00 for the pair Paypal all fees shipped Priority Mail to your door tracked.

Next up is a Silver Tiger Gin Tora , this one lock up is on the loose side. Price is $55.00 NOW 50.00Paypal all fees shipped First Class to your door tracked.

Next up is a Frost Phillipine Stiletto Butterfly Knife lock up is on the loose side. Price is $55.00 NOW 50.00 Paypal all fees shipped First Class to your door tracked.

Now for some treats. The next two are Manilla Folders.

First one has Brass Handles with wood inserts. Typical play of pinned construction, lock up is loose open and closed blade edge appears to be factory edge, slight bit of blade rub , a great piece of Balisong History.

Price is $85.00 NOW 75.00 Paypal all fees shipped First Class to your door tracked.

Next up is a Manilla Folder with BEEFY STAG Handles, please see image to get a idea how thick they are. Lock up is loose open and closed and has play typical of pinned construction. NOTE: This blade appears to have been sharpened and has rub. Another great piece of Balisong history.

SOLD Paypal all fees shipped First Class to your door tracked.

Post sale images

http://bcdmda.com/collectionsale/mfolder2.jpg

http://bcdmda.com/collectionsale/mfolder2a.jpg

Last edited by Glenn; 04-30-2013 at 07:21 PM.

With a BUMP, price drops across the board on all listings above.

BUT also please feel free to shoot me a OBO in PM , have to find these Balis a new home.

And adding a couple of vintage Valor Balisongs.

The top slender one has plastic inserts lock up is loose and has typical play. Price is $65.00 Paypal all fees shipped First Class to your door tracked.

The bottom one is well used, sharpened. Neat little piece non the less. Samurai Warrior . Price is $50.00 Paypal all fees shipped First Class to your door tracked.

Last edited by Glenn; 05-08-2013 at 01:56 PM.

Images
    Ah hell, I'll take the stag manila folder too. Thanks

Here we go again!

I'll take the Parker-Gypsy pair for $120!
    "We buy things we don't need with money we don't have to impress people we don't like"-Tyler Dirten

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information