REESE WEILAND ATAC TACTICAL OTF; SS & SCALLOPED TI HANDLE W/ DE BLUED DAMASCUS BLADE
HERE ARE THE SPECS:
* Blade length is 5 3/4". Blade Width is 1 1/4"
* Overall Legnth is 13".
* One of only 7 ATACs made, including prototype.
* Gorgeous double hollow ground blade is hand-ground by Reese Weiland. Blade is mirror polished & blued to bring out the beautiful pattern and hues.
* High quality hand-forged & folded Brad Vice Damascus. When polished and blued, Vice Damascus yields red, blue, and purple hues within the Damascus pattern.
* Hand-scalloped titanium overlay with polished high points creates a beautiful texture. This labor intensive process creates a texture that not only looks great but also improves grip.
* Rugged bead-blast stainless steel handle with both precision machining and lots of hand work.
* Extra deep precision jimping on both top and bottom of stainless steel handle.
* Beveled edges on the stainless steel handle is a nice finishing touch.
* Blued heavy duty precision machined stainless steel recharge bar with solid stainless steel cross-hatched toggle. Heavy toggle helps to balance the knife and dampen recoil when deployed.
* Virtually NO RECOIL when fired.
* Cross-hatched stainless steel safety switch.
* Bezel-set gemstone on firing button.
* Leaf lock on the recessed bottom.
* Comes with original XL black zipper case.
------------- SOLD -------------
Microtech QD Scarab next to Weiland ATAC (OAL 13") for size comparison.