* * * H O T D E A L ' S * * *
1. "Instant pocket toolbox": All from pic: BNIB SOG CrossGrip with pouch + RakerRingTool MINT + Gerber Mini Paraframe MINT + Al blue biner + LanyardTRADED!
2. "She'll fix ya - upgraded":
Leatherman Squirt S4 (pocket worn in good condition) + iTP EOS A3 Upgraded matching color some pocket carry shown on anodizing (comes with box, spare o rings, keychain clip) 3 modes great light + Gerber Artifact (excellent condition, pocket carry no use comes with spare blades) + ScrewPop tool (pocket worn no use) + Fauxton (as new) + Al biner + lanyard
3. "Knife maintenance kit - upgraded":
Kershaw T-Tool (lightly used) + Leatherman Micra (lightly used) + Gerber pocket sharpener (saw some use) + Maglite Solitaire light (saw some pocket carry overall decent condition) + A&P Wire Keyring
CRELANT 7G1 AA LED Light
Crelant 7G1 single AA LED light. Awesome light comes with camo paracord lanyard. Here are some specs:
● CREE XP-G (R5 bin) with 50000 hours lifespan.
● High efficient constant-current circuit, constant output-luminance.
Two levels of function with four types of luminance modes:
With 1.5V AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline) battery:
a) High-lumens mode: High (138 lumens, 1.8 Hrs).
b) Normal mode: Strobe →Low (10 lumens, 36Hrs) → Mid (60 lumens, 10Hrs) → High (138 lumens, 1.8 Hrs).With 14500 lithium battery:
a) High-lumens mode: High (228 lumens, 1.5Hrs).
b) Normal mode: Strobe →Low (10 lumens, 24Hrs) → Mid (80 lumens, 6Hrs) → High (228 lumens, 1.5 Hrs).
● 1.5V AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline) battery, and 3.7V 14500 lithium battery.
● Working voltage: 1.5V-3.7V.
● Design of Microcontroller Controlled drive circuit
● MilSpec Type III hard-anodized aircraft-grade 6061 T6 aluminum.
● Waterproof Capability: IPX-8 standard.
● Toughened ultra-clear coated and anti-abrasion glass.
● High-quality aluminum faceted reflector with smooth and soft beamshot.
● Excellent hand feel with dual arabesquitic and anti-roll design.
● Tactical push-button tail cap switch.
● Color of body: gray.
● Can stand on tail as candle mode
● Size: Length-100mm; Diameter-21mm.
● Weight: 50g (battery excluded).
This one rided in my pocket some time, than ended in drawer, and since I have one more AA light this one is redundant. Very cool UI and mods. It can work as plain off/on light with head tighten, but when slightly unscrewed you go in lo-mid-hi-strob mode so you can use it both way. I don't have box for it (not original one) while my kids got it before I did... It has some minor anodizing wear sign from my pocket carry, other than that this is one awesome light with hi lumens!!
All prices are TYD - to your door
Buyer takes PP fees
I have some various trinkets for sale or trade... Just emptied a drawer and came up with some thing I've been hoarding for years... Maybe now is time to do some garage sale/trade?!? All prices marked shipped TYD. Discounts on multiple buy... Buyer takes PP fee, while I take shipping...
edcgear (at) gmail (dot) com
1. Folding leather digital travelling clock (on latter pics you'll see how it looks folded), just sitting in drawer for years. Working order, comes with battery. It's never used though it is not NIB while it sitted in drawer with some other stuff... 18$ TYD (was 20$)
2. Leather coin pouch with velcro and front pocket. Black. Some light use. More or less MINT. 7$ (with purchase over 20$ it'll go as gift if requested)
3. Leather key silencer with small front closing pocket.GONE
4. Folding card carrier/pouch can be used for various stuff, It has six transparent pockets (three on both sides), Closing with velcro and buttons. Never used or carried, but sitting in drawer with other stuff. You'll see on further pics how it looks closed. 7$ (with purchase over 25$ it'll go as gift if requested)
5. Very old keychain with US banknotes 1$, 10$, 20$, 50$ and 100$... Carried, but in overall good condition... Looks very cool... GONE
6. Green incadescent light using 1x4,5V battery. MINT, never used. 9$
7. Leather trifold wallet Manual&Co. Used and carried by me. Manual&Co is local comany which is here like Seadleback in US... Great quality, lot of pockets, and hidden pockets... Can keep just about everything you carry, and even more. It is worn by me, and it shows marks, but it's one cool wallet. $OLD
8. Artificial leather key pouch/silencer with folding bottle opener, New 9$ (with purchase over 20$ it'll go as gift if requested)
9. The Jimmy Wallet - New never used 16$ (was 18$)
10. My handmade leather wallet/pouch - used 22$ (was 28$)
11. Slim Zippo Brass used but not abused. Excellent condition. Has Gold 999 mark on it. TRADED
12. Nail looking piezzo electric lighter - used. It has no gas in, piezzo throws spark every time. TRADED
13. Flint and gas vintage lighter - used. TRADED
14. Next is half lighter piezzo, working order and bottom side is light. Don't know if it works, couldn't find button batteries. Great looking... GONE
15. Vintage Varta incadescent momentary light with light bulb. Operates on two AA. Works perfectly. Used but not abused. 9$
16. 4 way technican screwdriver never used 7$ (or take both incan lights and screwdriver for 14$ 15$)
17. Raker Ring Tool. Lightly used. TRADED
18. Screw Pop tool. Lightly used 8$
19. Two "Becker"-alike knives. Steinless steel. Sharpened, other than that MINT. Blade, gut hook, bottle/can opener, flat screwdriver, box wrench... 11$ 12$ per knife (or take them both for 19$ 20$)
20. Serbian army standard issue Spoon/fork/knife all fit in knife handle. Knife has bottle and can opener. Never used. 9$
21. Spyderco Bug NIB $OLD
22.Lanyard new 6$
23. Generic Wallet Credit Card Tool - NEW 7$ (or take it with Screw Pop tool for 10$)
24. Assorted bits + screwdriver bit holder magnetic never used 13$ (was 14$)
25. Gerber Mini Paraframe MINT GONE
26. Spyderco Spin - MINT $PF
27. Spyderco Jester - BNIB $PF
Adding also this... I'm really not shure how they're called on English... Something like cufflinks?? Or am I wrong....
28. Two pair, can be separated... 18$ pair (or take them all for 33$)
29. At last I'm throwing in this vintage KW lighter. Made in Germany, has leather on, and it comes with original box. Never tried it, but it was used as I can see... 35$
30. SOG CrossGrip - keychain multitool by SOG, dicontinued now. It is NIB, I got this one, but just no thrill in it, was sitting in my drawer. It comes with box, and small synthetic pouch. It has SOG patented multiplicator on pliers, it's a nice small tool, and capable one. - GONE
31. Adding a large collection of LP and SP vinyl. Around 200 pcs. They are of different genre... There are from 60's - 80's period. There are Yugoslavian, Russian, Hungarian, Romanian and US/UK/EU performers. Just to give you a hint: Dire Straits, Eddy Grant, Duran Duran, Jethro Tull, John Lennon, Pink Floyd, Rick Wakeman, The Doors, Boney M, Ram Jam, Crossby, Stills, Nash & Young, .... And many many more!!! They are in MINT to used condition...
Just a part of collection.... Can and will add more pics...
I'd like to get everything sold/traded, but at this point feel free to combine however and whatever you like....
Shoot me an offer, I'll take everything in consideration! At this point I'm really looking for Case Sway Back Jack, Case Gunboat Canoe and Case Barlow....