Thread: The New Knives Added Daily!

The New Knives Added Daily!

This Thread is for only the most currently knives listed for sale, if not sold, it will be put according in the listed threads listed in the Index after a few weeks. This is easier to see what new knives have been added for my regular customers.

Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at liukang187@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
    You can contact me for payment info. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
    If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email and I will let you know. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.

Zero Tolerance ZT 0454 Dmitry SInkevich Limited Edition #352 Composite Blade
    The Zero Tolerance ZT 0454, created in partnership with famed Belorussian knife maker Dmitry Sinkevich, won Overall Knife of the Year at the 2013 Blade Show.
    Perhaps most notable among this folding knife's features is the unique composite blade, composed of a cutting edge and spine of CPM D2 braze welded onto a core of 14C28N stainless, giving it the toughness inherent to milder steel with the ability to take an incredible edge. But there's more to this creation than the first ever three-part composite blade: the lightweight machined carbon fiber handle, titanium locker with hardened stainless steel locker insert, and butter-smooth KVT ball bearing system combine to create a knife that is as functional as it is beautiful.
    This example of the limited edition work of art is serial number #0311 and is brand new: never used, never carried, never sharpened, and opened only to check the contents and take the pictures that you see here. The lockup, blade centering, blade sharpness, and action are all perfect.
    0454 specifications:
    Steel: CPM D2/14C28N
    Handle: Machined carbon fiber
    Blade: 4.1 in. (10.4 cm)
    Closed: 5.2 in. (13.2 cm)
    Weight: 4.1 oz
    Opening method: KVT ball-bearing system
    Clip: Single position
    Lock: Sub-frame lock with hardened steel lock bar insert
    $1000

Busse Combat TGLB Prototype .28" Black Bowie Re-Curve Blade w/Fuller, Magnum Yellow/Black G10 Handle
    Busse Custom Shop TGLB - Team Gemini Light Brigade
    7.75" Blade Length 13.25" Overall Length .28" Blade Thickness 13.5 Ounces
    Shallow Hollow Ground Re-Curve Blade Bowie Blade with V-Ground Edge, Black Coated Blade
    This was model knife from Busse Combat is the Famous knife used on TV series "The Walking Dead!" This is the NEW "Prototype" that was made and brought to the Spring Knob Creek Shop 2015! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This Prototpye Re-Curve Blade is not an option to order from Busse and is a Prototype made by the Busse Custom Shop for just the Spring 2015 Knob Creek Show. This also has a modified butt which has been modified to be a Skull Crusher. There were not many of these made and probably only a handful. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This has the "Proto" marked on the blade.
    $750

Busse Combat Custom Shop Magnum Silent Knight .26" Convexed Satin Blade, Magnum Hand Smooth Red Tequila G10 Handle
    Mother Of All Silent Knights - MOASK
    14" Blade 19.5" Overall .26" Thick
    Full Height Convexed INFI Steel in a Satin Finish
    I guess we can call this a Magnum Mother Of All Silent Knights (MOASK) which was introduced in 2006 but if you look at the measurements, this has a longer blade and overall so this may be the biggest Silent Knight ever made! These have been the one of the Ultimate Grail knives for all Busse collectors since so few were ever made and so very hard to come by. These Silent Knight are made to be the Ultimate Fighting knife and I feel they may be. These are thin and not too thick so it is not heavy. The handle is shorter for one hand only and has a nice long re-curve blade and has the blade catcher on the top! This particular one was made by the Busse Custom Shop and brought to the Blade 2015 Show. Not many of these were made so still very hard to find to purchase. The Full Height Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp. This may be your only chance to own one of these rare knives as nobody knows if Jerry Busse will ever make any more! These Silent Knight are very very rare and not many were ever made. A true Busse Grail Knife! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened as I bought this directly from Busse Combat the the Blade 2015 Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .26" Satin Blade! This is one monster of a Fighter, with a blade catcher on the top! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat Knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from the Busse Combat!
    $2600

Busse Combat Killa Zilla II .30" Tanker Grey Convexed Blade, Textured Black Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 6) Blade 2015
    Killa Zilla II - KZII
    11.75" Blade 18.5" Overall .30" Thick Convexed Blade with a V-Ground Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is Brand new from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe htere were only 6 of this color combination made so this one is super rare and may never be done again!
    ere were not many ever made and some were brought to the Blade 2010 Show!
    These Killa Zilla II were introduced by Jerry Busse in 2010 and have long been discontinued. These were made after they made the Killa Zilla Test Team. They got the feedback positive and negative and made the changes to make these models! This Killa Zilla II is one of the rare knives that Busse decided to make only six of and you had to be there for the offering and be lucky enough to catch one of the cards! The Full Height Convexed Blade with V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never avil for sale and probably NEVER AGAIN! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1050

Busse Combat Killa Zilla Test Team .28" Aged Bronze Cerakoted Convexed Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 6)
    Killa Zilla Test Team - KZ TT
    INFI Blade Steel
    12" Blade Length 18.5" Overall Length .275" Blade Thickness
    Thick Convexed Black Cerakoted Coated Blade w/V-Ground Edge INFI Blade
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 6 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    These Killa Zilla II were introduced by Jerry Busse in 2010 and have long been discontinued. The very first ones were called Killa Zilla Test Team only avil in satin and this one uses the same blank. This one is a custom made by the Busse Combat and the same blanks. This is Killa Zilla Test Team is one of the rare knives that Busse decided to make only Six of and have them Aged Bronze Cerakoted for this ONE Show! The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Magnum Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! This is supposed to looked old, aged and with faux corrosion and patina accents. The Blade steel is INFI which is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 6 in this color combination. Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $1200

Busse Combat Killa Zilla Test Team .275" Shark Face Black Cerakoted Convexed Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 7)
    Killa Zilla Test Team - KZ TT
    INFI Blade Steel
    12" Blade Length 18.5" Overall Length .275" Blade Thickness
    Thick Convexed Black Cerakoted Coated Blade w/V-Ground Edge INFI Blade
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 7 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    These Killa Zilla II were introduced by Jerry Busse in 2010 and have long been discontinued. The very first ones were called Killa Zilla Test Team only avil in satin and this one uses the same blank. This one is a custom made by the Busse Combat and the same blanks. This is Killa Zilla Test Team is one of the rare knives that Busse decided to make only Seven of and have them Cerakoted with a Shark Face over black on a .275" Blade thickness for this ONE Show! The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Magnum Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! The Blade steel is INFI which is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 7 in this color combination. Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $1200

Busse Combat Custom Shop Magnum Silent Knight .25" Convexed Satin Blade, Magnum Hand Smooth Orange G10 Handle
    Mother Of All Silent Knights - MOASK
    14" Blade 19.5" Overall .25" Thick
    Full Height Convexed INFI Steel in a Satin Finish
    I guess we can call this a Magnum Mother Of All Silent Knights (MOASK) which was introduced in 2006 but if you look at the measurements, this has a longer blade and overall so this may be the biggest Silent Knight ever made! These have been the one of the Ultimate Grail knives for all Busse collectors since so few were ever made and so very hard to come by. These Silent Knight are made to be the Ultimate Fighting knife and I feel they may be. These are thin and not too thick so it is not heavy. The handle is shorter for one hand only and has a nice long re-curve blade and has the blade catcher on the top! This particular one was made by the Busse Custom Shop and brought to the Blade 2015 Show. Not many of these were made so still very hard to find to purchase. The Full Height Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp. This may be your only chance to own one of these rare knives as nobody knows if Jerry Busse will ever make any more! These Silent Knight are very very rare and not many were ever made. A true Busse Grail Knife! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened as I bought this directly from Busse Combat the the Blade 2015 Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .25" Satin Blade! This is one monster of a Fighter, with a blade catcher on the top! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat Knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from the Busse Combat!
    $2500

Busse Combat Tank Buster .25" Grey/Black American Flag Cerakoted Blade, Magnum Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 5)
    6.25" Blade 11.85" Overall Length .25" Blade Thickness 17.78 Ounces
    The options on this Tank Buster is, with Swedge, Choil, Plain Edge, Magnum Handles with Skull Crusher!
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 5 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    The Tank Buster was introduced in 2009 and have since than been discontinued. This has a INFI Steel that is .25" thick with a Saber Ground Grey/Black American Flag Cerakoted! The Saber Ground Blade with V-grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat. There were only 5 of these made in this Grey/Black American Flag Cerakote combination. The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find as only 5 were ever made for this color/model! This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $800

Busse Combat Tank Buster .25" Shark Face Black Cerakoted Saber Ground Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 3)
    6.25" Blade 11.85" Overall Length .25" Blade Thickness 17.635 Ounces
    The options on this Tank Buster is, with Swedge, Choil, Plain Edge, Magnum Handles with Skull Crusher!
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 3 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    The Tank Buster was introduced in 2009 and have since than been discontinued. This has a INFI Steel that is .25" thick with a Saber Ground Shark Face Black Cerakoted! The Saber Ground Blade with V-grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat. There were only 3 of these made in this Shark Face Black Cerakote combination. The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know!
    $900

Busse Combat Tank Buster .255" Green/Black American Flag Cerakoted Blade, Magnum Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 6)
    6.25" Blade 11.85" Overall Length .255" Blade Thickness 17.69 Ounces
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 6 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    The Tank Buster was introduced in 2009 and have since than been discontinued. This has a INFI Steel that is .255" thick with a Saber Ground Green/Black American Flag Cerakoted! The Saber Ground Blade with V-grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat. There were only 6 of these made in this Green/Black American Flag Cerakote combination. The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know!
    $800

Busse Combat Tank Buster .26" Sage Digital Camo Cerakoted Blade, Magnum Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 5)
    6.25" Blade 11.85" Overall Length .255" Blade Thickness 16.83 Ounces
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 5 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    The Tank Buster was introduced in 2009 and have since than been discontinued. This has a INFI Steel that is .255" thick with a Saber Ground Sage Digital Camouflage Cerakoted! The Saber Ground Blade with V-grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat. There were only 5 of these made in this Sage Digital Camouflage Cerakote combination. The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know!
    $800

Busse Combat NMFBM Limited Edition #101 .275" Convexed Satin Blade, Magnum Hand Smoothed Tigerhide Micarta
    NMFBM Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Battle Mistress Limited Edition
    11.5" Blade Length 17.5" Overall Length .275" Blade Thick 30 Ounces
    Satin Full Height Convexed Blade
    Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Edges (Rounded Edges)
    This knife was introduced in 2008 by Jerry Busse from the Busse Combat and has long since been discontinued. What's Special about this knife is that normal production NMFBM all had coated blades that were .25" Thick and the Limited Editions were all .27"-.28" thick! This is the limisted Editions and the most sought after of all the NMFBM and it the Busse Combat Logo with the # on it blade. These have the hand smooth magnum Tigerhide Canvas Micarta handles. This is one of the Grail Knives of the Busse World! This still has the original Full Height Convexed edge that is razor sharp!
    $1450

Zero Tolerance 0777-M390BLK DLC Coated Blade, Carbon Fiber Handle #182
    BLADE SIZE: 3.8"
    TOTAL SIZE: 8.8"
    CLOSED SIZE: 5"
    BLADE MATERIAL: Black DLC coated Stainless Bohler M390 Blade Steel
    HANDLE: Contoured Carbon Fiber
    SPACER/POCKET CLIP: Machined and Blasted Titanium
    WEIGHT: 4.1 oz.
    3D machined handle with inlaid locking bar. The ZT 0777 M390 has a full handle of carbon fiber that is super strong yet very light!
    Sub-frame Lock - lock of titanium inset into the handle of carbon fiber. I think the lock on this knife breaks new ground in the knife industry. You have the light strength of carbon fiber combined with the durability of titanium lock bar. The lock bar is fitted with a hardened stainless steel engagement plate that CAN BE ADJUSTED to compensate for wear over time.
    Smooth KVT bearing system for extremely smooth opening action. Fast flipper for easy right or left hand opening. Flipper serves as an index finger guard in the open position. Filed thumb rest on the blade spine for a secure grip in the open position.
    Full machined and blasted titanium pocket clip is designed for deep pocket carry. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened! This includes the box and paperwork. Please ask if you have questions. This is my very last one, so once this is sold, I can't get any more so get this while you can.
    $1100

Zero Tolerance 0888M390BLK #40 DLC
    2012 Overall Knife of the Year Award winning Zero Tolerance 0888MAX flipper Limited Edition run of only 250 pieces. Some issues with heat treat have prompted Zero Tolerance to offer this popular knife with a solid M390 Black DLC coated blade. There were very few made with Maxamet, but with both steels, the total is still less then 250! Takes a razor edge and holds it. Graphite grey Titanium PVD Coated non-stainless blade and handle. Blade rides on KVT steel ball bearings. Titanium frame lock handle incorporates a unique pocket clip that slides left or right from the frame for tip-up carry. Brand new direct from ZT. Made in USA. Please ask all questions or request for additional pictures before purchasing as all sales are final! This is my very last one so when this one is sold, I can't get any more! This was my favorite one and I was going to keep this one for myself as it was the nicest one and happen to be the lowest serial number!
    Brand New in Box, with paperwork. Dead mint with Smooth opening Action and Solid lockup.
    Centered Blade, Thicker Strong Tip, Stop-Pin next to Pivot, All Titanium Frame/Handle.
    Black Coated M390 Blade.
    Won Overall Knife of the Year Award 2012
    Although the projected production is 250, about half were made in Max Steel and the other half in M390. So there are about 125 or less of this knife made in this steel, so Ultra Rare! This is Brand New! This includes the box and paperwork.
    $1300

Swamp Rat Bog Dog .15" Satin Finished D2 Blade, Black Resiprene C Handle with Azelke's Tan Kydex Sheath w/Tec-Lok
    4.75" Blade Length 9.65" Overall Length .15" Blade Thickness 4.835 Ounces
    Flat Ground Satin D2 Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge
    This was a very small production run made by Swamp Rat Knife Works which is the sister company of Busse Combat. “JeffLesniak” did a touch up the edge making it sharper and removed the factory logo. The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is an older model that is hard to find and has long been discontinued. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knife Works!
    $330

Busse Combat 2004 Leaner Meaner Street .145" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle
    4.1" Blade Length 8.7" Overall Length .145" Blade Thickness 5.205 Ounces
    .145" Saber Ground Satin Blade Finish
    INFI Blade Steel
    Textured Canvas Micarta Handle
    This was a very few of these made by Busse Combat back in 2004 when this came out. This is one of the most sought after Busse knives and comes from my own personal collection. This knife is as original as you can get from 2004 and you can tell this from the small talon holes. This has a INFI Steel that is .145" thick with a Satin Blade Finish! The Saber Ground Blade with the Edge is Razor Sharp! This was sent back to the Busse Combat to the the edge and satin finished touched up to make new. This now has a blended convexed edge. It started out a sterile knife with no logo but they added the fusion logo on the blade before returning this back to me. Since I have gotten this back it has never used, carried or sharpened.
    $800

Busse Combat Elmax Lil Smokey .10" B.I.G. Satin Blade, Textured Blue/Black G10 Handle (1 of 22)
    2.75" Blade Length 6.3" Overall Length .10" Blade Thickness 2.94 Ounces
    .10" Flat Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge with Small Choil
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 22 made in this color so this one is super rare and may never be done again!
    The Elmax Lil Smokey was introduced by Busse at the 2015 Blade Show and nobody knows if Busse will make any more. This knife is one of the rare knives that Busse didn't use INFI Steel on, this one is made of Elmax Steel and is super thin and even Sharper! This knife has the (Busse Industrial Grade) Satin Finish! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because this color combination was never offered when it was in production and only a handful ever made! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $245

Busse Combat Boss Jack .23" Black Coated Convexed Blade w/Choil, Textured Black Paper Micarta Handle
    6.35" Blade Length 11.4" Overall Length .23" Blade Thickness 11.385 Ounces
    Full Height Convexed Black Crinkle Coated Blade with V-Grind Edge
    Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Edges
    This is a Brand New knife that I purchased directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015 Show in GA. When the prototypes were released, the .22" thick Boss Jacks were only Prototype so this was using one of these blanks and has the full INFI Steel that is .22" thick Satin Blades but they were never coated before, so this is a rare one! These were never made as a production, only a handful for the show.
    $440

KC310 Busse Custom Shop Pork Shank .15" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Stripe Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    5" Blade Length 9.90" Overall Length .15" Blade Thickness 6.495 Ounces
    Saber Ground Satin Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is Brand New from the Fall Knob Creek 2012 Show!
    The Pork Shank was introduced in 2012 and have since than been discontinued. This has a 5" INFI Steel that is .15" thick with a satin Finish! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This particular one was purchased at the Fall Knob Creek Show. These were never made as a production with these Stripe Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins and each one is hand custom made by the Busse Custom shop. Each piece of wood is different so each one is "One of a Kind" but if you are looking to make a pair or a set, I may have another that is similar. I also have other one made from different types of wood/G10/micarta avail for sale also. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and than spent it's life in a safe.
    $425

Busse Custom Pork Shank .15" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Green Giraffe Bone w/Mosaic Pins
    4.9" Blade Length 9.85" Overall Length .15" Blade Thickness 6.180 Ounces
    Black INFI Bowie Blade w/V-Ground Edge
    This was from the Spring Knob Creek 2014 Show!
    The Pork Shank was introduced in 2012 and have since than been discontinued. This has a 4.9" INFI Steel that is .15" thick with a Hand Satin Finish! The fine Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This particular one was purchased at the Spring Knob Creek 2014 Show! These were never made as a production with Bowie Blade and only a few exist. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat!
    $450

CS361 Busse Combat Custom Shop BWM .235" Convexed Edge Saber Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Grey Mammoth Tooth w/Mosaic Pins & Red Liners
    Bushwacker Mistress - BWM
    10.55" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length .235" Blade Thickness
    .235" Saber Ground INFI with a Satin Finished Blade
    Hand Shaped/Smoothed Black G10 G-rexed Grey Mammoth Tooth w/Mosaic Pins & Red Liners
    This knife is from the Spring 2011 Knob Creek Show!
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. This particular knife is very special because this uses the same Blade Blanks as the .22" Limited Edition. This blade is very light because it's the lightest version of the Battle Mistress. This is ultra rare because not many of these Bushwacker Mistress were ever made customs like this. This is One of a Kind and I have never see another one like it. This is hand made by the Busse Combat Custom Shop with matched top choice hand picked and dyed Grey Mammoth Tooth.
    This one is new and a RARE Super Find in this Condition! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $1500

CS362 Busse Combat Custom Shop BWM .235" Convexed Edge Saber Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Grey Giraffe Bone w/Mosaic Pins
    Hand Shaped/Smoothed Black G10 G-rexed Grey Giraffe Bone w/Mosaic Pins
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. This particular knife is very special because this uses the same Blade Blanks as the .22" Limited Edition. This blade is very light because it's the lightest version of the Battle Mistress. This is ultra rare because not many of these Bushwacker Mistress were ever made customs like this. This is One of a Kind and I have never see another one like it. This is hand made by the Busse Combat Custom Shop with matched top choice hand picked and dyed Grey Giraffe Bone. This one is new and a RARE Super Find in this Condition! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $1200

CS363 Busse Combat Custom Shop BWM .235" Convexed Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Yellow Giraffe Bone w/Mosaic Pins
    BWM .235" Convexed Edge Saber Ground Satin Blade, G-rexed Orange Giraffe Bone w/Mosaic Pins
    .235" Convexed INFI with a Satin Finished Blade
    Hand Shaped/Smoothed Black G10 G-rexed Yellow Giraffe Bone w/Mosaic Pins
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. This particular knife is very special because this uses the same Blade Blanks as the .22" Limited Edition. This blade is very light because it's the lightest version of the Battle Mistress. This is ultra rare because not many of these Bushwacker Mistress were ever made customs like this. This is One of a Kind and I have never see another one like it. This is hand made by the Busse Combat Custom Shop with matched top choice hand picked dyed Yellow Giraffe Bone.
    This one is new and a RARE Super Find in this Condition! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $1200

CS364 Busse Combat Custom Shop BWM .235" Convexed Edge Saber Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Orange Giraffe Bone w/Mosaic Pins
    Hand Shaped/Smoothed Black G10 G-rexed Orange Giraffe Bone w/Mosaic Pins
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. This particular knife is very special because this uses the same Blade Blanks as the .22" Limited Edition. This blade is very light because it's the lightest version of the Battle Mistress. This is ultra rare because not many of these Bushwacker Mistress were ever made customs like this. This is One of a Kind and I have never see another one like it. This is hand made by the Busse Combat Custom Shop with matched top choice hand picked dyed Orange Giraffe Bone.
    This one is new and a RARE Super Find in this Condition! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened! As with all Busse Combat knives, this carries a Lifetime Warranty for the life of the knife. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never avil for sale and probably NEVER AGAIN! Here is your chance to own a beautiful piece of History!
    $12000

Swamp Rat Rodent 7 Saber Ground .26" Sage American Flag Cerakoted Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 OF 7)
    7.5" Blade Length 13.35" Overall Length .26" Thick 19.925 Ounces
    Saber Ground Sage American Flag Cerakoted SR101 Blade with V-grind edge.
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only Seven made so this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one so when this is sold, I can't get anymore!
    The Swamp Rat Rodent 7 in Sage American Flag Cerakoted across the knife with a .26" Blade thickness! The Cerakote coats not only the blade but the Magnum Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, so get this now cause you never know if Jerry will do it again! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knives Works! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 7 in this color combination. Brand New, Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $350

Swamp Rat Rodent Trail .18" Flat Ground Green American Flag Cerakoted Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 OF 6)
    4.3" Blade Length 9" Overall Length .18" Blade Thickness 6.185 Ounces
    Flat Ground SR101 Green American Flag Cerakote coated Blade Blade with V-Ground Edge
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 6 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one so when this is sold, I can't get anymore.
    This was a very small production run which I believe this to be (1 of 6) that were available at the Blade 2015 show. The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse/Swamp Rat Knives Works has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knives Works! This one is new and a Super Rare find because they only made 6 in this color combination! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $250

Swamp Rat Vex .195" Red & Black Cerakoted Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 OF 5)
    3.5" Blade Length 8.2" Overall Length .14" Blade Thickness 5.75 Ounces
    Flat Ground 154CM Blade w/Swedge, V-Ground Edge
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 5 made in this color combination so this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one so when this is sold, I can't get anymore!
    This was a 5 of these in this color made for the Blade 2015 Show. I purchased this knife directly from the Busse Combat in Atlanta Ga. This has a flat ground 154CM .14" thick with a Red & Black Cerakote coated Finish! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. The Cerakote coats not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, so get this now cause you never know if Jerry will do it again! I purchased this directly from Busse Combat!
    $280

Swamp Rat Hairy Carry .14" Jungle Green & Black Cerakoted Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 OF 6)
    3.5" Blade Length 8.2" Overall Length .14" Blade Thickness 5.67 Ounces
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 6 made in this color combination so this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one so when this is sold, I can't get anymore!
    This were only 6 of these in this color made for the Blade 2015 Show. I purchased this knife directly from the Busse Combat in Atlanta Ga. This has a flat ground 154CM .14" thick with a Jungle Green & Black Cerakote coated Finish! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. The Cerakote coats not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, so get this now cause you never know if Jerry will do it again!
    $280

Swamp Rat Hairy Carry .14" Black/Grey/White Cerakoted Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 OF 6)
    3.5" Blade Length 8.2" Overall Length .14" Blade Thickness 5.67 Ounces
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 6 made in this color combination so this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one so when this is sold, I can't get anymore!
    This was a 6 of these in this color made for the Blade 2015 Show. I purchased this knife directly from the Busse Combat in Atlanta Ga. This has a flat ground 154CM .14" thick with a Black/Grey/White Cerakote coated Finish! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. The Cerakote coats not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, so get this now cause you never know if Jerry will do it again! I purchased this directly from Busse Combat!
    $280

Swamp Rat Hairy Carry .14" Black Digicam Cerakoted Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 OF 6)
    3.5" Blade Length 8.2" Overall Length .14" Blade Thickness 5.775 Ounces
    This was a 6 of these in this color made for the Blade 2015 Show. I purchased this knife directly from the Busse Combat in Atlanta Ga. This has a flat ground 154CM .14" thick with a Black Digicam Cerakote coated Finish! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. The Cerakote coats not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, so get this now cause you never know if Jerry will do it again!
    $280

Busse Combat Tank Buster .255" Saber Ground Red/Black Cerakoted Blade, Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 5)
    6.25" Blade 11.85" Overall Length .255" Blade Thickness 17.57 Ounces
    The Tank Buster was introduced in 2009 and have since than been discontinued. This has a INFI Steel that is .255" thick with a Saber Ground Red/Black Cerakoted! The Saber Ground Blade with V-grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat. There were only 5 of these made in this Red & Black Cerakoted combination. The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find as only 5 were ever made for this color/model! This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $600

Swamp Rat Kill Devil Sniper Hawk Tomahawk .185" Red & Black Cerakoted Blade, Textured Black G10 Handle (1 OF 6)
    Kill Devil Sniper Hawk - KDSH
    Cutting edge length: 3 1/8"
    Head width: 7"
    Spike length: 3 1/8"
    Thickness: 3/16"
    Overall length 15 1/2"
    Steel: SR101 58-60RC, steel
    Textured Black G10 Handle
    Weight 21.135 Ounces
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 6 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one so when this is sold, I can't get anymore.
    The Kill Devil Sniper Hawk was first first sent overseas with the military and tested to make sure it would last and did what it was intended to. This came back with very positive feedback exceeding all expectations. When this was avil for order, back than it was ONLY available with a coated blade. This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This particular Tomahawk was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015 Show. There were only 6 of these made in this Red & Black Cerakoted combination. The Cerakote cover only the SR101 of the Tomahawk and not the Black G10 Handles. The Cerakote coats and protects the steel. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse/Swamp Rat Knife Works has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knife Works which is the sister company of Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find as only 6 were ever made for this color/model! This is Brand New, Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $460

Swamp Rat Swamprat Kill Devil Tomahawk .19" Digicam Cerakoted Blade, Textured Black G10 Handle (1 OF 5)
    Kill Devil Sniper Hawk - KDSH
    Cutting edge length: 3 1/8"
    Head width: 7"
    Spike length: 3 1/8"
    Thickness: 3/16"
    Overall length 15 1/2"
    Steel: SR101 58-60RC, steel
    Textured Black G10 Handle
    Weight 21.5 Ounces
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 5 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one so when this is sold, I can't get anymore.
    The Kill Devil Sniper Hawk was first first sent overseas with the military and tested to make sure it would last and did what it was intended to. This came back with very positive feedback exceeding all expectations. When this was avil for order, back than it was ONLY available with a coated blade. This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This particular Tomahawk has the Digital Camouflage Cerakoted Blade purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015 Show. There were only 5 of these made in this Red & Black Cerakoted combination. The Cerakote cover only the SR101 of the Tomahawk and not the Black G10 Handles. The Cerakote coats and protects the steel. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse/Swamp Rat Knife Works has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knife Works which is the sister company of Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find as only 5 were ever made for this color/model! This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $460

Busse Custom Shop Son Of Badger SOB .17" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Grey Giraffe Bone Handle Mosaic Pins & Red/Thick Curly Oak Liners
    4.65" Blade Length 9.6" Overall Length .17" Blade Thickness 10.115 Ounces
    Saber Ground Satin Finish INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge
    This was made by Busse Custom Shop made for the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show! This set of handles are one of the most extensive I have ever seen on a Busse Son of Badger. It starts with Red Liners next to the Blade, than about .20" Thick Stabilized Curly Oak than Grey Giraffe Bone all held together with Mosaic Pins! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .17" thick with a Saber Ground Satin Finish! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $640

Busse Custom Shop Son Of Badger SOB .17" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    SOB .17" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Grey Giraffe Bone Handle Mosaic Pins & Red/Thick Curly Oak Liners
    4.65" Blade Length 9.6" Overall Length .17" Blade Thickness 10.08 Ounces
    Saber Ground Satin Finish INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge
    This one is from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga!
    This was made by Busse Custom Shop made for the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This set of handles are ones of the most exotic I have ever seen on a Son Of Badger. This is the only set of Mammoth Ivory Bark I have ever seen on a Busse Son of Badger. This Beautiful handle starts with a solid piece of Black G10 that is cut out for a matching choice Mammoth Ivory aged with natural green exterior bark. This makes it look like it's bolstered but at the same time the Black G10 acts like a liner so cushions the fossil so it is set in a much more stable handle! The Blended Convexed Edge on the INFI Steel is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .17" thick with a Saber Ground Satin Finish! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $950

Busse Combat Custom Shop AK47 .20" Black Convexed Blade with V-Ground Edge, Textured Tequlia G10 Handle
    AK47 - American Kenzi 47
    18.5" Blade 29.1" Overall Length .20" Blade Thickness
    This one is from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga!
    The Busse Combat AK47 was first introduced by Jerry Busse in 2005. Back than it was ONLY available with a coated blade. This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This has a black coating and underneath is a convexed INFI Blade with a V-Ground Edge! This was the only one I saw at the show in this color combination! Nobody knows if Busse will ever use this again and this was the only one I have ever seen like this before. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1450

Busse Combat Custom Shop AK47 .20" Convexed Black/Grey/White Cerakoted, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 4)
    AK47 - American Kenzi 47
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 4 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one so when this is sold, I can't get anymore.
    The Busse Combat AK47 was first introduced by Jerry Busse in 2005. Back than it was ONLY available with a coated blade. This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015 Show. There were only 4 of these made in this Black/Grey/White Cerakoted combination Coating. The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find as only 4 were ever made for this color/model!
    $1500

Busse Combat Custom Shop Gladius .29" Aged Bronze Cerakoted, Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 5)
    15.15" Blade 23.20" Overall .305" Blade Thickness 2 Pounds 4.6 Ounces Estimated Weight
    Double Edged V-grind
    This was a very Limited Production Run Busse by the Combat Custom Shop! This was introduced by Jerry Busse in the summer of 2010 and has long since been discontinued! The Double Edged V-grind is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat at the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This knife is one of the rare knives that Busse decided to make only Five of and have them Aged Bronze Cerakoted for this ONE Show! The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! This is supposed to looked old, aged and with faux corrosion and platina accents. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because this color combination was never offered when it was in production and only 5 were ever made! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $1500

Swamp Rat Rodent Waki .20" Black Convexed Blade, Textured Green/Orange G10 (1 of 7)
    17" Blade 27.65" Overall .305" Blade Thickness 2 Pounds 1 Ounce Estimated Weight
    Black Coated Convexed Blade with a V-Ground Edge
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe there were only 7 made so this one is super rare and may never be done again! This is the only one I was able to get so when this is sold, that's it, I can't get any more.
    This is a very popular and infamous sword made by Swamp Rat which is the sister company of Busse Combat! This is very smimilar to the Busse AK47 but uses the SR101 steel which was more affordible to the collector that was trying to save a few dollars. This has long since been discontinued! The Black Coated Convexed Blade with a V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat at the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $700

Busse Combat Custom Shop Short American Butaniku Sword .255" Red/Black Cerakoted, Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 5)
    23.75" Blade Length 36" Overall Length .255" Blade Thickness
    Flat Ground with Fuller, and V-Ground Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 5 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one so when this is sold, I can't get anymore.
    This Short American Butaniku Sword is a beautiful knife made by Busse Combat Custom Shop. This model was made because some people thought that the full size Butaniku was too long and heavy. And than the Busse Combat Custom Shop created this. I think many would say that the weight and balance of this sword is much better now. The problem is that this was never a production Sword, only a few of these were shows and ganzas. This has a V-Ground Edge. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015 Show. There were only 5 of these made in this Red & Black Cerakoted combination. The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find as only 5 were ever made for this color/model! This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $1900

Busse Combat Custom Shop AK47 .20" Convexed Red/Black Cerakoted, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 4)
    AK47 - American Kenzi 47
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 4 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one so when this is sold, I can't get anymore.
    The Busse Combat AK47 was first introduced by Jerry Busse in 2005. Back than it was ONLY available with a coated blade. This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015 Show. There were only 4 of these made in this Red & Black Cerakoted combination. The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find as only 4 were ever made for this color/model! This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $1500

Strider Duane Dwyer Custom SNG, V Ground, Hollow Ground, Step Pattern Moku-Ti/Titanium
    Specifications
    Overall Length: 8.25"
    Blade Length: 3.6"
    Cutting Edge Length: 2.85"
    Weight: 5.405 ounces
    Blade Steel: CTS204P 58-59HRC
    Handle Material:
    Display side: Moku-Ti Double Stepped Thermally Transformed to Purple/Gold
    Lock side - 6Al4V Titanium Stepped Thermally Transformed to Blue
    Titanium Hardware
    Blade profile is one of Duane's famous (or infamous) V Ground, Hollow Ground, Re-curve with a nice Hollow Ground main edge. Notice that the top spine of blade does not have the usual grooves (or jimping) for an extra clean, custom look. Comes with padded case. The blade has a solid early lockup with a centered blade. This was purchased by a private collector at the TKI 2015 Show! This has a very smooth opening action with no rock lock issues. No blade play in any direction! This is New, never used, carried or sharpened and comes with a soft green pouch with Strider velcro patch for storage or carry. Solid Lockup with centered blade. Dwyer hand signs the back of the description page and adds his contact information.
    $1900

Gudy Van Poppel Flipper
    3.75" Blade Length 9.25" Overall Length .18" Blade Thickness 7.905 Ounces
    This Gudy Van Poppel Flipper is an impressive titanium frame lock. The N690 stainless steel blade has large hollow grinds and a deep stonewash finish. This has a Custom Made Handles with Carbon Fiber Backspacer, Custom pivot with bearings, and matching pocket clip. This was Custom Made in the Netherlands. This knife features a drop point blasted and tumbled blade with false top edge and flipper. The handle has a stonewashed titanium frame with flame anodized finish. Tip down titanium clip and a hammered stainless steel pivot. The blade rides on 50 ball bearings. Comes with a zippered case. Strong detent, lockup and perfect blade seating. New from maker at the 2014 Blade Show.
    $800

Busse Combat Bushwacker .195" Black/Green American Flag Cerakoted Coated, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 7)
    10.5" Blade Length 16.4" Overall Length .195" Blade Thickness 20.57 Ounces
    .195" Flat Ground Cerakoted Coated INFI Blade with a V-Ground Edge with a Choil
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only Four made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. This is Bushwacker Mistress has a Black/Grey American Flag Cerakoted Coated with a .195" Blade thickness is so HOT and RARE! The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! The Blade steel is INFI which is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 4 in this color combination. Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $640
    Last edited by Liu Kang; 07-26-2015 at 09:11 AM.

Thread Information