Thread: The New Knives Added Daily!

The New Knives Added Daily!

This Thread is for only the most currently knives listed for sale, if not sold, it will be put according in the listed threads listed in the Index after a few weeks. This is easier to see what new knives have been added for my regular customers.

Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at liukang187@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
    You can contact me for payment info. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
    If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email and I will let you know. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.

Busse Custom Shop ASHBM .32" Satin Blade with Choil, Black G10 G-rexed Blue Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Solid Brass Pins
    Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress - ASHBM
    11" Blade 16.5" Overall .32" Thick
    .32" Flat Ground Satin INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge & a Choil
    Magnum Black G10 G-rexed Blue Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Solid Brass Pins
    This is from the Blade 2015 Show in Atlanta Ga.
    This is a huge collector's Grail dircectly from Busse Combat made by the Busse Custom Shop just for the Blade 2015 Show in Atlanta Ga.
    There were only two of these like this, One with Blue Mammoth Tooth Handle and the other is Red! Yes I have the other one also! This handle is the only one I have ever seen like this! The matched set of Magnum Black G10 G-rexed Blue Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Solid Brass Pins is so amazing and beautiful. This is a true Custom and very RARE hand ground and made by the Busse Custom Shop! The handle is a matched set and is natural material so and when purchasing, please keep that in mind. This knife has a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat. Each handles is different so each one is "One of a Kind". I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it has never been used, sharpened or carried!
    $1550

Busse Combat Team Gemini Light Brigade TGLB .28" Smooth Green Coated Blade w/Fuller, Magnum Black/Tan G10 Handle
    TGLB - Team Gemini Light Brigade
    7.75" Blade 13.15" .28" Thick w/Fuller 17.805 Ounces
    Shallow Hollow Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge, Green INFI Blade
    This model is no longer available on the Busse Combat website to be order so probably discontinued. Get this before the prices go through the roof!
    This was the Famous knife used on TV series "The Walking Dead!" The Blended V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek Show 2015! This has a INFI Steel that is .28" thick with a Green Coated Blade!
    $590

Citizen Men's BN5035-02F "Altichron" Titanium Eco-Drive Watch
    The MSRP on this is $995 (price tag shown in pictures) but this watch was purchased from Amazon for $746. This watch was pre-owned but I see no signs of wear or use as you can see from the pictures. This will come with the factory box, case, tags and all paperwork just like if you had purchased this new. Save yourself some major money and just buy this one. This will be listed on my forums for $500.
    Citizen Promaster Altichron Collection.
    Black titanium case.
    Black rubber band.
    Black dial.
    Date display.
    Eco-drive technology: Solar power watch: Charges with light, never requires battery or battery replacement.
    Altimeter measures a range of -1,000 feet to 32,000 feet.
    Electronic compass.
    Power reserve indicator.
    Rotating inner ring.
    Screw-back case.
    Screw-down crown.
    Case diameter: 49.5 mm.
    Movement: Caliber J290.
    Stratch resistant: Anti-reflective coated mineral crystal.
    Water resistant to 200 meters / 666 feet.
    5 Years Manufacturers Warranty
    Please ask prior to purchase if you have questions or would like more pictures as all sales are final.
    $500

KC308 Busse Custom Shop Pork Shank .15" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Stripe Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    5" Blade Length 9.90" Overall Length .15" Blade Thickness 6.7 Ounces
    Saber Ground Satin Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is Brand New from the Fall Knob Creek 2012 Show!
    The Pork Shank was introduced in 2012 and have since than been discontinued. This has a 5" INFI Steel that is .15" thick with a satin Finish! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This particular one was purchased at the Fall Knob Creek Show. These were never made as a production with these Stripe Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins and each one is hand custom made by the Busse Custom shop. Each piece of wood is different so each one is "One of a Kind" but if you are looking to make a pair or a set, I may have another that is similar. The Green and Brown on this knife is Beautiful and unlike any others I have seen! I also have other one made from different types of wood/G10/micarta avail for sale also. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and than spent it's life in a safe.
    $450

KC300 Busse Combat Custom Shop Pork Shank .15" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Full Snakewood Handle
    5" Blade Length 9.9" Overall Length .15" Thick 6.495 Ounces
    This is from the Fall 2012 Knob Creek Show.
    The Pork Shank was introduced in 2012 and has been discontinued. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Fall 2012 Knob Creek Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .15" thick Satin with a Convexed Blade/Edged! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This has a beautiful Set of Snakewood Handle for Handles. There were not many made with the beautiful Snakewood, I was only able to get two and this is my last one. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $570

KC275 Busse Combat Boss Jack .18" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Textured Yellow/Black G10 Handle w/Choil
    Boss Jack - BJ
    6.35" Blade 11.3" Overall.18" Thick 14.67 Ounces
    Saber Ground Blade with Blended Convexed Edge
    INFI Blade Steel in Hand Satin Finish
    This is from the Fall Knob Creek Show 2012!
    The Boss Jack was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2010 and has long since been discontinued. This one uses the .18" Saber Ground Satin Blade which was only avil in the Limited Editions. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat at the Fall Knob Creek Show 2012!
    $600

Busse Combat Custom Shop NMFSH .32" Convexed Satin Blade, Black/Grey/Red G10 G-rexed Fossil Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    9.5" Blade Length 15.5" Overall Length .32" Thick
    INFI Blade Steel
    Convexed Satin Blade/Edge
    Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Edges

This in a "One of a Kind" Custom Made by the Busse Custom Shop just for the Blade 2015 Show. This is a knife with Satin INFI Steel! The lack/Grey/Red G10 G-rexed Fossil Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins is so Beautiful and so different, I'm impressed! The Fossil unlike any I have ever seen Busse use before, this one has incredible colors and patterns that is impossible to describe. It has cracks and breaks in it to show that this is indeed a natural material to show off it's beauty! This is one of the times where you have to hold it to understand it cause my pictures just can't do this knife justice as it is Beauty and Beast at the same time! This one is brand new from The Blade 2015 show. This has a INFI Steel that is .32" thick with a Satin Finish! The Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never available for sale and probably NEVER AGAIN! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat!
    $1650

Busse Combat Custom Shop Fat SFNO .25" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Full Mammoth Tooth Handles w/Mosaic Pins & Blue Liners
    Special Forces Natural Outlaw - SFNO
    7" Blade 12.9" Overall .26" Thick 19.46523 Ounces
    .25" Saber Ground Satin INFI Blade with a Blended Convexed Edge with Large Choil
    Full Hand Smoothed Mammmoth Tooth Handles w/Red Liners & Mosaic Pins
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe "ONE of a KIND" because I didn't see any others at this show!
    The SFNO (Special Forces Natural Outlaw) was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and has long been since discontinued. This one has the thickest Satin INFI blade I have ever seen on a SFNO! There was a rumor before that there existed the Fat SFNO that was a coated blade at .27" Thick! I have never seen one and only heard of it. Well, this would be very close if not the same thickness. This is the very first time I have seen them do handles like this before. I am unsure of Busse will ever use it again, and if not, this will be beyond a Super Rare Knife!
    The Blade is made of INFI which is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat Knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This knife has a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat.
    $1300

Busse Combat Custom Shop ASH1 .225" Saber Ground Satin, Black G10 G-rexed Hand Black Mammoth Tooth Handles with Solid Brass Pins
    Anniversary Steel Heart 1 - ASH1
    6.3" Blade Length 11.9" Overall Length .22" Blade Thickness 18.725 Ounces
    Brand new condition with a very sharp Blended Convexed edge. INFI Blade Steel! This is Brand New from the 20115 Blade Show in Atlanta GA.
    The ASH1 was introduced in 2007 and has long since been discontinued. This knife has beautiful and rare saber ground .22" Satin Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge. The Anniversary Steel Heart 1 in a Satin Finish with a .22" Saber Ground Satin Blade was NEVER a production model, the .22" Flat Ground blade was made for the Limited Edition, Special Editions and some Custom Shop knives. But this has a INFI Steel that is .22" Satin Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge was NEVER Done Before! This was hand made by the Busse Custom Shop with a beautiful Red Tequila G10 G-rexed Hand Fossil Tooth Handles with Mosaic Pins. This is a Rare "One of a Kind" custom knife that only Busse Combat Custom Shop could make! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is a Custom One of a Kind! I have personally purchased this directly from Busse Combat at the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta GA and it has Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $1300

Busse Combat Custom Shop Active Duty Bowie Variant .175" Flat Ground Re-Curve Satin Blade, Custom Re-Shaped Black Canvas Micarta Handle w/Smooth Brass Bolt
    3.6" Blade Length 7.8" Overall Length .175" Thick 5.465 Ounces
    .175" Flat Ground Blade with V-Grind
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is Brand New from the AG Russell Show in AR in 2010.
    The Busse Combat Active Duty was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2002 and has long since been discontinued! This one was made by the Busse Combat Custom Shop with a free hand ground with a Bowie Ground front top with a re-curve Blade with the V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! I have never seen anything like this one before and is definitely "One of a Kind!" This is New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat!
    $375

Busse Combat Custom Shop ASH1 .22" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Red Tequila G10 G-rexed Hand Mammoth Tooth Handles with Mosaic Pins
    Anniversary Steel Heart 1 - ASH1
    6.3" Blade Length 11.9" Overall Length .22" Blade Thickness 18318 Ounces
    Brand new condition with a very sharp Blended Convexed edge. INFI Blade Steel! This is Brand New from the 20115 Blade Show in Atlanta GA.
    The ASH1 was introduced in 2007 and has long since been discontinued. This knife has beautiful and rare saber ground .22" Satin Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge. The Anniversary Steel Heart 1 in a Satin Finish with a .22" Saber Ground Satin Blade was NEVER a production model, the .22" Flat Ground blade was made for the Limited Edition, Special Editions and some Custom Shop knives. But this has a INFI Steel that is .22" Satin Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge was NEVER Done Before! This was hand made by the Busse Custom Shop with a beautiful Red Tequila G10 G-rexed Hand Mammoth Tooth Handles with Mosaic Pins. This is a Rare "One of a Kind" custom knife that only Busse Combat Custom Shop could make! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is a Custom One of a Kind! I have personally purchased this directly from Busse Combat at the 20115 Blade Show in Atlanta GA and it has Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $1300

Busse Combat Game Warden, .20" Black Blade, Textured Sandstorm G10 Handle
    3" Blade Length 7" Overall Length .20" Thick 5.945 Ounces
    .20" Thick INFI Blade Steel
    Flat Ground with a V-Ground Edge.
    This is from the 2010 Spring Knob Creek Show!
    This was a hand made custom made by the Busse Custom Shop for the Spring Knob Creek 2010 Show! This Flat Ground with a V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This thickness and grind on a Game Warden is different as they were never made like that, and being at a show, I'd say this was a one of a kind. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .20" thick with a Black Coated Finish! This is Brand New, never used, carried or Sharpened.
    $335

Game Warden .27" Satin Blade, Textured Brown/Black G10 Handle, Convexed Edge with Black Kydex Sheath w/TecLok lightly buffed with convexed edge
    3.1" Blade Length 7" Overall Length .27" Thick 7.95 Ounces
    .27" Thick INFI Blade Steel
    Blended Convexed Edge.
    This is from a short run from about 2007!
    This was a production know Busse Combat sold through the company store about 2007! This started out as a Flat Ground with a V-Ground Edge but it seems the privous owned did a bit of polishing and sharpening and had a custom kydex sheath made for this knife! This is being sold as used, carried and sharpened and shows on the blade.
    $380

Busse Combat FNMFSH Fat Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Steel Heart .37" Black Blade, Magnum Textured Blue/Black G10 Handle
    FNMFSH Fat Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Steel Heart
    9.5" Blade Length 15.5" Overall Length .37" Thick 37 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    Black Crinkle Coated Blade
    This was a very few of these made by the Busse Combat. This is from the Busse Combat at the Blade 2013 show. This has a INFI Steel that is .37" thick! This is the second thickest knife Busse Ever made right behind the Busse MOAB! This is one heavy knife weighing in at TWO Pounds 1 Ounce! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never avil for sale and probably NEVER AGAIN! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1100

Busse Custom Shop Nuclear Son Of Badger SOB Variant .17" Saber Ground Satin Re-curve Blade w/Sharpened Spine, Textured Red/Black G10 Handle
    4.7" Blade Length 9.6" Overall Length .17" Blade Thickness 9.375 Ounces
    Saber Ground Satin Finish INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge
    Textured Red/Black G10 Handle
    This was made by Busse Combat Custom Shop and was never avil to be ordered. This one was hand ground with both a re-curved Blade and a SHARP 3.25" Sharpened Spine. They brought this one to the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .17" thick with a Saber Ground Satin Finish!
    $650

KC396 Busse Combat Custom Shop Harpoon BATAC .22" Satin Blade, Red Blur Maple Wood Handle Mosaic Pins
    BATAC - Badger Attack Tactical
    5.3" Blade 10.9" Overall .22" Thick 12.36 Ounces
    This is Brand New from 2014 Spring Knob Creek Show where I purchased this new directly from Busse Combat.
    This knife was purchased from me directly from Busse at the 2014 Spring Knob Creek Show. This has a beautiful Satin Flat Ground Blade with Convexed Edge with a 3.2" Sharpened Harpoon Tip (the top Harpoon does have an edge but not as sharp as the primary edge.) The Red Full Blur Maple Wood Handle was not an option and was hand made by the Busse Custom Shop.
    The Badger Attack Tactical was introduced in 2007 and have since than been discontinued. This has a INFI Steel that is .22" thick with a Saber ground Satin Blade! The Saber Ground Blade with Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp!
    $750

Anniversary MoJo .255" Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Desert Ironwood Handle with Mosaic Pins & Green Liners
    8.25" Blade Length 14.25" Overall Length .255" Blade Thickness 20.61 Ounces
    .255" Saber Ground Satin INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge with a Swedge and Choil
    Custom Contoured Hand-Shaped Black G10 G-rexed Desert Ironwood Handle with Finger Grooves
    This one is from the Blade Show 2015 in Atlanta GA!
    This is a true Custom and very RARE knife made by the Busse Custom shop! The eariler models of these was called "Mr. MoJo" and the hook was there for a blade catcher as this was a combat fighting knife! Each of these are hand made with hand picked and custom Hand-Shaped Black G10 G-rexed Desert Ironwood Handle with Finger Grooves! This one has the green spacers between the Black G10 and the Desert Ironwood. Backed 100% with Lifetime Warranty from Busse Combat! Dead Mint never used, carried or sharpened. This knife was purchased directly by me from Busse Combat and than spent it's life in a safe.
    $1300

KC405 Buss Combat Custom Shop Medium 4.15" Elmax Steak Knife .09" Satin Hollow Saber Ground Blade, Black/Tan G10 with Black Chuddybear Leather Sheath for Elmax Steak knife
    4.15" Blade Length 8.65" Overall Length .09" Blade Thickness 3.86 Ounces
    .09" Hollow Saber Ground Aged Bronze Cerakoted Elmax Blade with a V-Ground Edge with Small Choil
    This is Brand New from the Spring Knob Creek 2014 in KY!
    The Elmax Steak Knife was introduced by Busse at the 2013 Blade Show and has long been since discontinued. This knife is one of the rare knives that Busse didn't use INFI Steel on, this one is made of Elmax Steel and is super thin and even Sharper! There were different length made of this knife and this is the medium length out of the three. This has a saber hollow grind on this super thin blade. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This listing will also include a Black Chuddybear Leather Sheath made for Elmax Steak knife. The sheath and knife were never used, carried or sharpened. I did put the knife in the sheath to make sure it has a Perfect Fitment!
    $420

Buss Combat Custom Shop Elmax Steak Knife .09" Satin Hollow Saber Ground Blade, Black/Tan G10 with Black Chuddybear Leather Sheath for Elmax Steak knife
    4.75" Blade Length 9.35" Overall Length .09" Blade Thickness 4.145 Ounces
    .09" Hollow Saber Ground Aged Bronze Cerakoted Elmax Blade with a V-Ground Edge with Small Choil
    This is Brand New from the 2013 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show!
    The Elmax Steak Knife was introduced by Busse at the 2013 Blade Show and has long been since discontinued. This knife is one of the rare knives that Busse didn't use INFI Steel on, this one is made of Elmax Steel and is super thin and even Sharper! This has a saber hollow grind on this super thin blade. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This listing will also include a Black Chuddybear Leather Sheath made for Elmax Steak knife. The sheath and knife were never used, carried or sharpened. I did put the knife in the sheath to make sure it has a Perfect Fitment!
    $420

Busse Combat Custom Shop Anniversary Mean Street .165" Convexed Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed White/Orange Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    3.65" Blade Length 8.25" Overall Length .17" Blade Thick 5.53 Ounces
    .165" Blade Thickness Convexed Blade/Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    Hand Smooth Black G10 G-rexed White/Orange Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    This is from the Blade 2015 Show.
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This has a Convexed Blade/Edge and this one weights 5.53 Ounces. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015 Show. Completely one of a kind with custom hand smooth two separate colored Colored Giraffe Bone Handle Mosaic Pins. You can see there was a lot of time and work that went into the making of these beautiful handles. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $500

Busse Combat Fat SNFO .26" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Blue/Brown Curly Oak Handles w/Red Liners & Mosaic Pins
    Special Forces Natural Outlaw - SFNO
    7" Blade 12.9" Overall .26" Thick 17.23 Ounces
    .26" Saber Ground Satin INFI Blade with a Blended Convexed Edge with Large Choil
    Hand Smoothed Black G10 G-rexed Blue/Brown Curly Oak Handles w/Red Liners & Mosaic Pins
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe "ONE of a KIND" because I didn't see any others at this show!
    The SFNO (Special Forces Natural Outlaw) was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and has long been since discontinued. This one has the thickest Satin INFI blade I have ever seen on a SFNO! There was a rumor before that there existed the Fat SFNO that was a coated blade at .27" Thick! I have never seen one and only heard of it. Well, this would be very close if not the same thickness. This is the very first time I have seen them do wood handles like this before. I am unsure of Busse will ever use it again, and if not, this will be beyond a Super Rare Knife! The Blade is made of INFI which is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat Knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1000

Busse Combat Custom Shop Game Warden .22" Hollow Ground Satin Black G10 G-rexed w/White Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    3.1" Blade Length 7" Overall Length .23" Thick 6.665 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    Deep Hollow Ground Satin Blade
    Custom Magnum Hand Smooth Black G10 G-rexed White Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    This Game Warden was custom made by the Busse Custom Shop and made for one of the knife shows. This has a INFI Steel that is .22" Thick with a Satin Finish! The Deep Hollow Grind is all done by hand and is Razor Sharp! The Deep Hollow Grinds on a Game Warden were never made as a production so very few exist! This White Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins is unique and each one is hand custom made by the Busse Custom Shop. Each piece of Giraffe Bone is different so each one is "One of a Kind"!
    $460

Busse Combat FNMFSH Fat Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Steel Heart .36" Black Blade, Magnum Textured Red Tequila Sunrise G10 Handle
    FNMFSH Fat Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Steel Heart
    9.5" Blade Length 15.5" Overall Length .36" Thick 37 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    Black Crinkle Coated Blade
    This was a very few of these made by the Busse Combat. This is from the Busse Combat at the Blade 2013 show. This has a INFI Steel that is .36" thick! This is the second thickest knife Busse Ever made right behind the Busse MOAB! This is one heavy knife weighing in at TWO Pounds 1 Ounce! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never avil for sale and probably NEVER AGAIN! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1100

Tank Buster .25" Saber Ground Satin, Black G10 G-rexed Red Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    6.2" Blade Length 11.8" Overall Length .25" Blade Thickness 19.120 Ounces
    The options on this knife is No Swedge, Choil, Plain Non-Serrated Blade and Skull Crusher.
    The Tank Buster was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2009 and has long since been discontinued! This knife was purchased from me directly from Busse at the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. This has a beautiful Satin Saber Ground Blade with Convexed Edge. The Black G10 G-rexed Red Mammoth Tooth Handle was not an option and was hand made by the Busse Custom Shop. This has a INFI Steel that is .25" thick with a Saber ground Satin Blade which is rare since most of the satin Tank buster were about .22" thick! The Saber Ground Blade with Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This is Brand New, never sheathed, used, carried or sharpened.
    $1400

ST-56 Persian Fighter Military Over-Run .20" Saber Ground Sage Blade, Textured Tan Canvas Micarta
    6.75" Blade Length 12.5" Overall Length .20" Blade Thickness 11.245 Ounces
    Jerry Busse introduced the ST-56 Persian Fighter Military Over-Run to the general public in 2006. These were made for the military and used in Afghanistan and Iraq. At that time there were two different sizes avil. These have since than been dis-continued. This has a standard textured tan canvas handles with a sage color coating that is no longer being used. This has a razor sharp re-curved blade and a skull crusher in the back of the handle. Here is your chance to own a piece of history. This was never used, carried or sharpened but if you look very close, there may show some signs of smoothing but it's very minor.
    $800

Strider/Zero Tolerance-- JB1 Shroud Cutter, Mulitool, 6'' Rescue Hook, Coyote Brown Sheath, NSN 1670-09-000-3920
    Overall Length: 6.00 Inches
    Weight: 2.4000 Ounces
    Disclaimer: Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings
    Strider's first project as a company was to supply Naval Special Warfare Group 1 with WB and BG models in 1994.[5][6] Strider Knives currently makes several models specifically for units of the US Military in the Global War on Terror,[7][8] each with its own NSN.[4] NATO Stock Numbers are: Strider SMF (officially - Knife, Folding, Special Mission) 1095-01-531-5015, Strider DB-L (officially - Knife, Fixed, Camo) 1095-01-531-5023, the JB1 (officially - Shroud Knife) 1670-09-000-3920, and the Probe Knife 1095-01-503-7231, built for landmine detection. The tool includes a nylon jump-rated sheath with quick-release cinch strap and belt loop. The sheath is coyote brown and comes in a MOLLE compatible configuration.
    This is Pre-owned in Excellent Conditoin. Please ask if you have questions or would like more pictures before buying as all sales are final.
    $70

Ontario Knife Company Model 1 Strap Cutter w/Sheath NSN 4240-01-547-5933
    Rescue Hook/Multi Tool - NSN: 4240-01-547-5933
    Ontario Knife Company
    "A seatbelt cutter can help save Soldiers' lives two ways: by giving them the confidence to buckle up, protecting them from rollover, sudden vehicle stops or direction changes, and by being able to cut the belt to escape quickly in event of a rollover, fire or water hazard." -SGM Thomas W. Coleman
    U.S. Army Soldier System Center/PEO Soldier
    Rescue Hook/Multi Tool - Deluxe PET™ #1 (Personal Egress Tool)
    U.S. Military Approved
    RF1 Included in Rapid Fielding Initiative
    Flame retardant MOLLE compatible sheath includes 3 shatter proof Titanium Nitride edged replacement blades, spare screws & oxygen wrench.
    Shatter proof, impact resistant, flexible, corrosion resistant, TiNi coated blades.
    NEVER NEEDS SHARPENING - After months or years of hard service, Ontario's Rescue PET™ can easily be renewed by simply replacing the proprietary razor sharp blade in the field
    High strength machined aluminum handle, will not melt or shatter
    Includes a honing rod & 3 replacement blades
    Finger grooves and hand catch provide sightless orientation
    Extended reach - High leverage tool & boot scraper
    2 Oxygen valve and shackle wrenches in tool
    FG504 lanyard/bead for ease in finding & removing tool
    Lightweight: 1.5 oz / In sheath: 2.8 oz
    Honing Rod
    Made in the USA
    This is Pre-owned in Excellent Conditoin. Please ask if you have questions or would like more pictures before buying as all sales are final.
    $45

The 9" ESEE-4P-CP consists of a 4.5" drop point, black powder finished, 1095 high carbon steel blade with a plain primary cutting edge and a sharpened top edge. This full tang construction features a Gray linen Micarta scale handle with a standard breaker pommel. The ESEE-4P-CP includes a polymer molded coyote brown sheath, clip plate, paracord lanyard and cord lock.
    Our carbon steel knives are made from 1095 steel. And while 1095 is a top choice for professional cutlery designed for hard use, it will rust and stain if not properly cared for - especially on the cutting edge and around the laser engraving. It is the user's responsibility to keep the blades properly lubricated and cleaned. We suggest using a dry film rust inhibitor such as TUF-GLIDE or TUF-CLOTH.
    SPECIFICATIONS:
    Overall Length: 9.00"
    Blade Length: 4.50"
    Blade: 1095 Carbon Steel, 55 - 57 Rc.
    Sheath: Molded Coyote Brown Polymer
    MADE IN USA
    This is Pre-owned in Excellent Condition as I see no signs of use in any way but listed as used because it's pre-owned. Please ask if you have questions or would like more pictures before buying as all sales are final.
    $100

The Tuff-Writer pen was designed to be the toughest pen out there, period. It is built to withstand blistering cold, intense heat and any kind of harsh environment an operator is bound to encounter.
    The thixotropic ink in the hermetically sealed cartridge and pressurized to nearly 35 psi lasts three times longer than a standard ballpoint pen. With an estimated shelf life of 100 years, the pen writes at altitudes up to 12,500 feet where most other pens simply won't. Best of all, no matter how harsh the conditions your Tuff-Writer will work with operating temperatures from -30 to 250 degrees Fahrenheit (-35 to 120 degrees Celsius).
    The Precision Press Pen is designed to be "the ultimate clicky pen". It is entirely modular with each component being easily replaceable and built to last a lifetime. The pen utilizes an all metal body machined out of 6061-T6 Aluminum. To ensure proper balance and amazing strength the tip is machined out of 303 Stainless Steel. A clip, pressed out of spring steel and coated for durability and corrosion resistance, helps keep the pen securely fastened and close at hand. The pen also uses a spacer for allowing fitment of multiple cartridges (Fisher / Foray / Parker) and at its heart, a machined advancing mechanism with a two piece bearing-cam design for silky smooth operation (so smooth, it doesn’t even "click"). Finally for grip and comfort, the pen body has removable contrasting black Duron o-rings which assist in maintaining a positive grip on the pen when you need it most.
    In addition, this pen also has a new and improved satin finish with non-marking surface treatment which helps minimize fingerprint marks and reflection off the pen.
    The best part is that the new design of this pen allows it to be operated one handed and still fit into virtually any shirt pocket. Simple, functional and elegant all at the same time.
    There are no identifying marks, no logos and no engravings on this pen.
    SPECIFICATIONS
    Length: 6.00 inches
    Thickness: 0.50 Inches
    Weight: 1.8 oz.
    This is pre-owed but I believe it was never used as there are no signs of it. Please ask if you have questions or would like more pictures.
    $110

Busse Custom Shop Son Of Badger SOB .18" Saber Ground Satin Blade, White Giraffe Bone Handle Mosaic Pins & Red/Thick Curly Oak/Blue Liners
    4.65" Blade Length 9.6" Overall Length .18" Blade Thickness 9.83 Ounces
    Saber Ground Satin Finish INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge
    This was made by Busse Custom Shop made for the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show! This set of handles are one of the most extensive I have ever seen on a Busse Son of Badger. It starts with Blue Liners next to the Blade, than about .20" Thick Stabilized Curly Oak, than Red Liners, than White Giraffe Bone all held together with Mosaic Pins! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .18" thick with a Saber Ground Satin Finish! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $640

Busse Combat TGLB Prototype .28" Black Bowie Re-Curve Blade w/Fuller, Magnum Yellow/Black G10 Handle
    Busse Custom Shop TGLB - Team Gemini Light Brigade
    7.75" Blade Length 13.25" Overall Length .28" Blade Thickness 13.5 Ounces
    Shallow Hollow Ground Re-Curve Blade Bowie Blade with V-Ground Edge, Black Coated Blade
    This was model knife from Busse Combat is the Famous knife used on TV series "The Walking Dead!" This is the NEW "Prototype" that was made and brought to the Spring Knob Creek Shop 2015! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This Prototpye Re-Curve Blade is not an option to order from Busse and is a Prototype made by the Busse Custom Shop for just the Spring 2015 Knob Creek Show. This also has a modified butt which has been modified to be a Skull Crusher. There were not many of these made and probably only a handful. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This has the "Proto" marked on the blade.
    $750

Busse Combat Custom Shop Magnum Silent Knight .26" Convexed Satin Blade, Magnum Hand Smooth Red Tequila G10 Handle
    Mother Of All Silent Knights - MOASK
    14" Blade 19.5" Overall .26" Thick
    Full Height Convexed INFI Steel in a Satin Finish
    I guess we can call this a Magnum Mother Of All Silent Knights (MOASK) which was introduced in 2006 but if you look at the measurements, this has a longer blade and overall so this may be the biggest Silent Knight ever made! These have been the one of the Ultimate Grail knives for all Busse collectors since so few were ever made and so very hard to come by. These Silent Knight are made to be the Ultimate Fighting knife and I feel they may be. These are thin and not too thick so it is not heavy. The handle is shorter for one hand only and has a nice long re-curve blade and has the blade catcher on the top! This particular one was made by the Busse Custom Shop and brought to the Blade 2015 Show. Not many of these were made so still very hard to find to purchase. The Full Height Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp. This may be your only chance to own one of these rare knives as nobody knows if Jerry Busse will ever make any more! These Silent Knight are very very rare and not many were ever made. A true Busse Grail Knife! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened as I bought this directly from Busse Combat the the Blade 2015 Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .26" Satin Blade! This is one monster of a Fighter, with a blade catcher on the top! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat Knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from the Busse Combat!
    $2600

Busse Combat Killa Zilla II .30" Tanker Grey Convexed Blade, Textured Black Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 6) Blade 2015
    Killa Zilla II - KZII
    11.75" Blade 18.5" Overall .30" Thick Convexed Blade with a V-Ground Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is Brand new from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe htere were only 6 of this color combination made so this one is super rare and may never be done again!
    ere were not many ever made and some were brought to the Blade 2010 Show!
    These Killa Zilla II were introduced by Jerry Busse in 2010 and have long been discontinued. These were made after they made the Killa Zilla Test Team. They got the feedback positive and negative and made the changes to make these models! This Killa Zilla II is one of the rare knives that Busse decided to make only six of and you had to be there for the offering and be lucky enough to catch one of the cards! The Full Height Convexed Blade with V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never avil for sale and probably NEVER AGAIN! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1050

Busse Combat Killa Zilla Test Team .28" Aged Bronze Cerakoted Convexed Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 6)
    Killa Zilla Test Team - KZ TT
    INFI Blade Steel
    12" Blade Length 18.5" Overall Length .275" Blade Thickness
    Thick Convexed Black Cerakoted Coated Blade w/V-Ground Edge INFI Blade
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 6 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    These Killa Zilla II were introduced by Jerry Busse in 2010 and have long been discontinued. The very first ones were called Killa Zilla Test Team only avil in satin and this one uses the same blank. This one is a custom made by the Busse Combat and the same blanks. This is Killa Zilla Test Team is one of the rare knives that Busse decided to make only Six of and have them Aged Bronze Cerakoted for this ONE Show! The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Magnum Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! This is supposed to looked old, aged and with faux corrosion and patina accents. The Blade steel is INFI which is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 6 in this color combination. Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $1200

Busse Combat Killa Zilla Test Team .275" Shark Face Black Cerakoted Convexed Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 7)
    Killa Zilla Test Team - KZ TT
    INFI Blade Steel
    12" Blade Length 18.5" Overall Length .275" Blade Thickness
    Thick Convexed Black Cerakoted Coated Blade w/V-Ground Edge INFI Blade
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 7 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    These Killa Zilla II were introduced by Jerry Busse in 2010 and have long been discontinued. The very first ones were called Killa Zilla Test Team only avil in satin and this one uses the same blank. This one is a custom made by the Busse Combat and the same blanks. This is Killa Zilla Test Team is one of the rare knives that Busse decided to make only Seven of and have them Cerakoted with a Shark Face over black on a .275" Blade thickness for this ONE Show! The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Magnum Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! The Blade steel is INFI which is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 7 in this color combination. Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $1200

Busse Combat Custom Shop Magnum Silent Knight .25" Convexed Satin Blade, Magnum Hand Smooth Orange G10 Handle
    Mother Of All Silent Knights - MOASK
    14" Blade 19.5" Overall .25" Thick
    Full Height Convexed INFI Steel in a Satin Finish
    I guess we can call this a Magnum Mother Of All Silent Knights (MOASK) which was introduced in 2006 but if you look at the measurements, this has a longer blade and overall so this may be the biggest Silent Knight ever made! These have been the one of the Ultimate Grail knives for all Busse collectors since so few were ever made and so very hard to come by. These Silent Knight are made to be the Ultimate Fighting knife and I feel they may be. These are thin and not too thick so it is not heavy. The handle is shorter for one hand only and has a nice long re-curve blade and has the blade catcher on the top! This particular one was made by the Busse Custom Shop and brought to the Blade 2015 Show. Not many of these were made so still very hard to find to purchase. The Full Height Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp. This may be your only chance to own one of these rare knives as nobody knows if Jerry Busse will ever make any more! These Silent Knight are very very rare and not many were ever made. A true Busse Grail Knife! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened as I bought this directly from Busse Combat the the Blade 2015 Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .25" Satin Blade! This is one monster of a Fighter, with a blade catcher on the top! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat Knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from the Busse Combat!
    $2500

Busse Combat Tank Buster .25" Grey/Black American Flag Cerakoted Blade, Magnum Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 5)
    6.25" Blade 11.85" Overall Length .25" Blade Thickness 17.78 Ounces
    The options on this Tank Buster is, with Swedge, Choil, Plain Edge, Magnum Handles with Skull Crusher!
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 5 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    The Tank Buster was introduced in 2009 and have since than been discontinued. This has a INFI Steel that is .25" thick with a Saber Ground Grey/Black American Flag Cerakoted! The Saber Ground Blade with V-grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat. There were only 5 of these made in this Grey/Black American Flag Cerakote combination. The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find as only 5 were ever made for this color/model! This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $800

Busse Combat Tank Buster .25" Shark Face Black Cerakoted Saber Ground Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 3)
    6.25" Blade 11.85" Overall Length .25" Blade Thickness 17.635 Ounces
    The options on this Tank Buster is, with Swedge, Choil, Plain Edge, Magnum Handles with Skull Crusher!
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 3 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    The Tank Buster was introduced in 2009 and have since than been discontinued. This has a INFI Steel that is .25" thick with a Saber Ground Shark Face Black Cerakoted! The Saber Ground Blade with V-grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat. There were only 3 of these made in this Shark Face Black Cerakote combination. The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know!
    $900

Busse Combat Tank Buster .255" Green/Black American Flag Cerakoted Blade, Magnum Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 6)
    6.25" Blade 11.85" Overall Length .255" Blade Thickness 17.69 Ounces
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 6 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    The Tank Buster was introduced in 2009 and have since than been discontinued. This has a INFI Steel that is .255" thick with a Saber Ground Green/Black American Flag Cerakoted! The Saber Ground Blade with V-grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat. There were only 6 of these made in this Green/Black American Flag Cerakote combination. The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know!
    $800

Busse Combat Tank Buster .26" Sage Digital Camo Cerakoted Blade, Magnum Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 5)
    6.25" Blade 11.85" Overall Length .255" Blade Thickness 16.83 Ounces
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 5 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    The Tank Buster was introduced in 2009 and have since than been discontinued. This has a INFI Steel that is .255" thick with a Saber Ground Sage Digital Camouflage Cerakoted! The Saber Ground Blade with V-grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat. There were only 5 of these made in this Sage Digital Camouflage Cerakote combination. The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know!
    $800

Busse Combat NMFBM Limited Edition #101 .275" Convexed Satin Blade, Magnum Hand Smoothed Tigerhide Micarta
    NMFBM Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Battle Mistress Limited Edition
    11.5" Blade Length 17.5" Overall Length .275" Blade Thick 30 Ounces
    Satin Full Height Convexed Blade
    Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Edges (Rounded Edges)
    This knife was introduced in 2008 by Jerry Busse from the Busse Combat and has long since been discontinued. What's Special about this knife is that normal production NMFBM all had coated blades that were .25" Thick and the Limited Editions were all .27"-.28" thick! This is the limisted Editions and the most sought after of all the NMFBM and it the Busse Combat Logo with the # on it blade. These have the hand smooth magnum Tigerhide Canvas Micarta handles. This is one of the Grail Knives of the Busse World! This still has the original Full Height Convexed edge that is razor sharp!
    $1450

Zero Tolerance 0777-M390BLK DLC Coated Blade, Carbon Fiber Handle #182
    BLADE SIZE: 3.8"
    TOTAL SIZE: 8.8"
    CLOSED SIZE: 5"
    BLADE MATERIAL: Black DLC coated Stainless Bohler M390 Blade Steel
    HANDLE: Contoured Carbon Fiber
    SPACER/POCKET CLIP: Machined and Blasted Titanium
    WEIGHT: 4.1 oz.
    3D machined handle with inlaid locking bar. The ZT 0777 M390 has a full handle of carbon fiber that is super strong yet very light!
    Sub-frame Lock - lock of titanium inset into the handle of carbon fiber. I think the lock on this knife breaks new ground in the knife industry. You have the light strength of carbon fiber combined with the durability of titanium lock bar. The lock bar is fitted with a hardened stainless steel engagement plate that CAN BE ADJUSTED to compensate for wear over time.
    Smooth KVT bearing system for extremely smooth opening action. Fast flipper for easy right or left hand opening. Flipper serves as an index finger guard in the open position. Filed thumb rest on the blade spine for a secure grip in the open position.
    Full machined and blasted titanium pocket clip is designed for deep pocket carry. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened! This includes the box and paperwork. Please ask if you have questions. This is my very last one, so once this is sold, I can't get any more so get this while you can.
    $1100

Zero Tolerance 0888M390BLK #40 DLC
    2012 Overall Knife of the Year Award winning Zero Tolerance 0888MAX flipper Limited Edition run of only 250 pieces. Some issues with heat treat have prompted Zero Tolerance to offer this popular knife with a solid M390 Black DLC coated blade. There were very few made with Maxamet, but with both steels, the total is still less then 250! Takes a razor edge and holds it. Graphite grey Titanium PVD Coated non-stainless blade and handle. Blade rides on KVT steel ball bearings. Titanium frame lock handle incorporates a unique pocket clip that slides left or right from the frame for tip-up carry. Brand new direct from ZT. Made in USA. Please ask all questions or request for additional pictures before purchasing as all sales are final! This is my very last one so when this one is sold, I can't get any more! This was my favorite one and I was going to keep this one for myself as it was the nicest one and happen to be the lowest serial number!
    Brand New in Box, with paperwork. Dead mint with Smooth opening Action and Solid lockup.
    Centered Blade, Thicker Strong Tip, Stop-Pin next to Pivot, All Titanium Frame/Handle.
    Black Coated M390 Blade.
    Won Overall Knife of the Year Award 2012
    Although the projected production is 250, about half were made in Max Steel and the other half in M390. So there are about 125 or less of this knife made in this steel, so Ultra Rare! This is Brand New! This includes the box and paperwork.
    $1300

Swamp Rat Bog Dog .15" Satin Finished D2 Blade, Black Resiprene C Handle with Azelke's Tan Kydex Sheath w/Tec-Lok
    4.75" Blade Length 9.65" Overall Length .15" Blade Thickness 4.835 Ounces
    Flat Ground Satin D2 Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge
    This was a very small production run made by Swamp Rat Knife Works which is the sister company of Busse Combat. “JeffLesniak” did a touch up the edge making it sharper and removed the factory logo. The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is an older model that is hard to find and has long been discontinued. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knife Works!
    $330

Busse Combat 2004 Leaner Meaner Street .145" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle
    4.1" Blade Length 8.7" Overall Length .145" Blade Thickness 5.205 Ounces
    .145" Saber Ground Satin Blade Finish
    INFI Blade Steel
    Textured Canvas Micarta Handle
    This was a very few of these made by Busse Combat back in 2004 when this came out. This is one of the most sought after Busse knives and comes from my own personal collection. This knife is as original as you can get from 2004 and you can tell this from the small talon holes. This has a INFI Steel that is .145" thick with a Satin Blade Finish! The Saber Ground Blade with the Edge is Razor Sharp! This was sent back to the Busse Combat to the the edge and satin finished touched up to make new. This now has a blended convexed edge. It started out a sterile knife with no logo but they added the fusion logo on the blade before returning this back to me. Since I have gotten this back it has never used, carried or sharpened.
    $800

Busse Combat Elmax Lil Smokey .10" B.I.G. Satin Blade, Textured Blue/Black G10 Handle (1 of 22)
    2.75" Blade Length 6.3" Overall Length .10" Blade Thickness 2.94 Ounces
    .10" Flat Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge with Small Choil
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 22 made in this color so this one is super rare and may never be done again!
    The Elmax Lil Smokey was introduced by Busse at the 2015 Blade Show and nobody knows if Busse will make any more. This knife is one of the rare knives that Busse didn't use INFI Steel on, this one is made of Elmax Steel and is super thin and even Sharper! This knife has the (Busse Industrial Grade) Satin Finish! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because this color combination was never offered when it was in production and only a handful ever made! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $245

Busse Combat Boss Jack .23" Black Coated Convexed Blade w/Choil, Textured Black Paper Micarta Handle
    6.35" Blade Length 11.4" Overall Length .23" Blade Thickness 11.385 Ounces
    Full Height Convexed Black Crinkle Coated Blade with V-Grind Edge
    This is a Brand New knife that I purchased directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015 Show in GA. When the prototypes were released, the .22" thick Boss Jacks were only Prototype so this was using one of these blanks and has the full INFI Steel that is .22" thick Satin Blades but they were never coated before, so this is a rare one! These were never made as a production, only a handful for the show.
    $440

KC310 Busse Custom Shop Pork Shank .15" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Stripe Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    5" Blade Length 9.90" Overall Length .15" Blade Thickness 6.495 Ounces
    Saber Ground Satin Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is Brand New from the Fall Knob Creek 2012 Show!
    The Pork Shank was introduced in 2012 and have since than been discontinued. This has a 5" INFI Steel that is .15" thick with a satin Finish! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This particular one was purchased at the Fall Knob Creek Show. These were never made as a production with these Stripe Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins and each one is hand custom made by the Busse Custom shop. Each piece of wood is different so each one is "One of a Kind" but if you are looking to make a pair or a set, I may have another that is similar. I also have other one made from different types of wood/G10/micarta avail for sale also. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and than spent it's life in a safe.
    $425
    Last edited by Liu Kang; 09-02-2015 at 09:03 AM.

Thread Information