Thread: The New Knives Added Daily!

The New Knives Added Daily!

This Thread is for only the most currently knives listed for sale, if not sold, it will be put according in the listed threads listed in the Index after a few weeks. This is easier to see what new knives have been added for my regular customers.

Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at liukang187@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
    You can contact me for payment info. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
    If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email and I will let you know. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.

Busse Combat Custom Shop Short American Butaniku Sword .255" Red/Black Cerakoted, Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 5)
    23.75" Blade Length 36" Overall Length .255" Blade Thickness
    Flat Ground with Fuller, and V-Ground Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    Textured Canvas Micarta Handle
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 5 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one so when this is sold, I can't get anymore.
    This Short American Butaniku Sword is a beautiful knife made by Busse Combat Custom Shop. This model was made because some people thought that the full size Butaniku was too long and heavy. And than the Busse Combat Custom Shop created this. I think many would say that the weight and balance of this sword is much better now. The problem is that this was never a production Sword, only a few of these were shows and ganzas. This has a V-Ground Edge. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015 Show. There were only 5 of these made in this Red & Black Cerakoted combination. The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find as only 5 were ever made for this color/model! This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $1900

Busse Combat Custom Shop AK47 .20" Convexed Red/Black Cerakoted, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 4)
    AK47 - American Kenzi 47
    18.5" Blade 29.1" Overall Length .20" Blade Thickness
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 4 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one so when this is sold, I can't get anymore.
    The Busse Combat AK47 was first introduced by Jerry Busse in 2005. Back than it was ONLY available with a coated blade. This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015 Show. There were only 4 of these made in this Red & Black Cerakoted combination. The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find as only 4 were ever made for this color/model! This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $1500

Strider Duane Dwyer Custom SNG, V Ground, Hollow Ground, Step Pattern Moku-Ti/Titanium
    Specifications
    Overall Length: 8.25"
    Blade Length: 3.6"
    Cutting Edge Length: 2.85"
    Weight: 5.405 ounces
    Blade Steel: CTS204P 58-59HRC
    Handle Material:
    Display side: Moku-Ti Double Stepped Thermally Transformed to Purple/Gold
    Lock side - 6Al4V Titanium Stepped Thermally Transformed to Blue
    Titanium Hardware
    Blade profile is one of Duane's famous (or infamous) V Ground, Hollow Ground, Re-curve with a nice Hollow Ground main edge. Notice that the top spine of blade does not have the usual grooves (or jimping) for an extra clean, custom look. Comes with padded case. The blade has a solid early lockup with a centered blade. This was purchased by a private collector at the TKI 2015 Show! This has a very smooth opening action with no rock lock issues. No blade play in any direction! This is New, never used, carried or sharpened and comes with a soft green pouch with Strider velcro patch for storage or carry. Solid Lockup with centered blade. Dwyer hand signs the back of the description page and adds his contact information.
    $1900

Gudy Van Poppel Flipper
    3.75" Blade Length 9.25" Overall Length .18" Blade Thickness 7.905 Ounces
    This Gudy Van Poppel Flipper is an impressive titanium frame lock. The N690 stainless steel blade has large hollow grinds and a deep stonewash finish. This has a Custom Made Handles with Carbon Fiber Backspacer, Custom pivot with bearings, and matching pocket clip. This was Custom Made in the Netherlands. This knife features a drop point blasted and tumbled blade with false top edge and flipper. The handle has a stonewashed titanium frame with flame anodized finish. Tip down titanium clip and a hammered stainless steel pivot. The blade rides on 50 ball bearings. Comes with a zippered case. Strong detent, lockup and perfect blade seating. New from maker at the 2014 Blade Show.
    $800

Busse Combat Bushwacker .195" Black/Green American Flag Cerakoted Coated, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 7)
    Bushwacker Mistress - BWM
    10.5" Blade Length 16.4" Overall Length .195" Blade Thickness 20.57 Ounces
    .195" Flat Ground Cerakoted Coated INFI Blade with a V-Ground Edge with a Choil
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only Four made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. This is Bushwacker Mistress has a Black/Grey American Flag Cerakoted Coated with a .195" Blade thickness is so HOT and RARE! The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! The Blade steel is INFI which is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 4 in this color combination. Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $640

Busse Custom Shop Bushwacker .195" Flat Ground Midnight Urban Camo Blade, Magnum Textured Black G10 Handle
    10.5" Blade Length 16.4" Overall Length .195" Blade Thickness
    Flat Ground Midnight Urban Camo Blade Coated INFI Blade with V-Grind Edge
    Magnum Textured Black G10 Handle
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. This particular knife is very special because this was a custom from the Busse Custom Shop where they put a Rare Midnight Urban Camo coating on this Bushwacker. The Midnight color and Ground Midnight Urban Camo Blade was first used at the Blade 2015 show and may never be used again. This was NOT one of the offerings so this may be a one of a kind coating for the Bushwacker. This one is new and a RARE Super Find because it's the only one I saw and purchased at the Blade 2015 Show! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. As with all Busse Combat knives, this carries a Lifetime Warranty for the life of the knife.
    $670

Busse Combat Bushwacker .195" Black/Grey American Flag Cerakoted Coated, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 4)
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only Four made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. This is Bushwacker Mistress has a Black/Grey American Flag Cerakoted Coated with a .195" Blade thickness is so HOT and RARE! The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! The Blade steel is INFI which is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 4 in this color combination. Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $650

Busse Combat Bushwacker .195" Flat Ground Bronze Blade, Black Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 7)
    .195" Flat Ground Bronze Coated INFI Blade with a V-Ground Edge with a Choil
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 7 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one of these do when this is Sold, I can't get anymore!
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. This is Bushwacker Mistress has a Bronze Coated INFI Blade .195" Blade thickness is so HOT and RARE! The thing that really stands out about this knife besides that the Bronze Coating was only used at the Blade 2015 and can not be ordered is that the light textured handles do not have the horizontal lines like all other Bushwacker Mistress. The Blade steel is INFI which is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 7 in this color combination. Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $630

Busse Combat Bushwacker .195" Black/Grey/White Cerakoted, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 7)
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 7 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. This is Bushwacker Mistress has a Black/Grey/WhiteCerakoted Coated with a .195" Blade thickness is so HOT and RARE! The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! The Blade steel is INFI which is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 7 in this color combination. Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $630

Bushwacker Bushwacker .195" Flat Ground Black Digicam Cerakoted Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 4)
    .195" Flat Ground Cerakoted INFI Blade with a V-Ground Edge with a Choil
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. This is Bushwacker Mistress has a Black Digicam Cerakoted Blade with a .195" Blade thickness is so HOT and RARE! The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Magnum Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! The Blade steel is INFI which is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 8 in this color combination. Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $670

Bushwacker .195" Shark Face Black Cerakoted Flat Ground Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 8)
    .195" Flat Ground Cerakoted INFI Blade with a V-Ground Edge with a Choil
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only Eight made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. This is Bushwacker Mistress is in a Shark Face Cerakoted with a .195" Blade thickness is so HOT and RARE! The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Magnum Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! The Blade steel is INFI which is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 8 in this color combination. Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $630

Strider Duane Dwyer Custom SNG, Chesil Hollow/Flat Ground Re-curve Blade Step Pattern Moku-Ti/Titanium
    Specifications
    Weight: 5.46 ounces
    Handle Material:
    Display side: Moku-Ti (Zirc-Ti) Stepped Thermally Transformed to Blue
    Lock side - 6Al4V Titanium Double Stepped Thermally Transformed to Blue
    Titanium Hardware
    This was made in January of 2015.
    Blade profile is one of Duane's Chesil Ground, Hollow/Flat Ground, Re-curve Blade with a sharp edge. Notice that the top spine of blade does not have the usual grooves (or jimping) for an extra clean, custom look. Comes with Green padded case with Strider Logo patch. The blade has a early solid lockup with a centered blade. This was purchased by a private collector at the TKI 2015 Show! This is New, never used, carried or sharpened and comes with a soft pouch for storage or carry. Duan Dwyer hand signs the back of the description page and adds his contact information.
    $1900

Chris Reeve Large Sebenza 21 Unique Graphics, Damascus Blade
    3.5" Damascus Blade 8.25" Overall
    Devin Thomas Stainless Steel Damascus Ladder Blade
    Blue Anodized Thumb Lug
    DOB October 18, 2010
    Black Lanyard
    Sold lockup with a centered blade with smooth action.
    In excellent condition with box, warranty paperwork, tool and leather sheath. This was pre-owned and in Excellent Condition. This was than sent back to CRK for a Brand New Damascus Blade, and for the full Spa Treatment where they not only replaced the Devin Thomas Stainless Steel Damascus Ladder Blade but polished up the Unique Graphics Display Side but re-blasted all other parts. Smooth Opening with centered blade and solid lockup with no blade play in any direction! This has not been used, carried or sharpened since it's been back.
    $780

Strider Duane Dwyer Custom SNG, V Ground Re-curve Tanto, Hollow Ground, Step Pattern Two-Toned Powdercoated Black, Gunmetal, Ti
    Specifications
    Weight: 5.14 ounces
    Handle Material: Ti, Double Stepped Two Tone, Powder Coated Black, Gunmetal,
    Titanium Hardware
    Blade profile is one of Duane's famous (or infamous) V Ground, Hollow Ground, Re-curve with a nice Hollow Ground main edge. Notice that the top spine of blade does not have the usual grooves (or jimping) for an extra clean, custom look. Comes with padded case. The blade has a solid lockup with a centered blade. This was purchased by a private collector at the TKI 2015 Show! This is New, never used, carried or sharpened and comes with a soft pouch for storage or carry. Solid Lockup with centered blade. Dwyer hand signs the back of the description page and adds his contact information.
    $1800

Zero Tolerance 0777-M390BLK DLC Coated Blade, Carbon Fiber Handle #184
    BLADE SIZE: 3.8"
    TOTAL SIZE: 8.8"
    CLOSED SIZE: 5"
    BLADE MATERIAL: Black DLC coated Stainless Bohler M390 Blade Steel
    HANDLE: Contoured Carbon Fiber
    SPACER/POCKET CLIP: Machined and Blasted Titanium
    WEIGHT: 4.1 oz.
    3D machined handle with inlaid locking bar. The ZT 0777 M390 has a full handle of carbon fiber that is super strong yet very light!
    Sub-frame Lock - lock of titanium inset into the handle of carbon fiber. I think the lock on this knife breaks new ground in the knife industry. You have the light strength of carbon fiber combined with the durability of titanium lock bar. The lock bar is fitted with a hardened stainless steel engagement plate that CAN BE ADJUSTED to compensate for wear over time.
    Smooth KVT bearing system for extremely smooth opening action. Fast flipper for easy right or left hand opening. Flipper serves as an index finger guard in the open position. Filed thumb rest on the blade spine for a secure grip in the open position.
    Full machined and blasted titanium pocket clip is designed for deep pocket carry. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened! This includes the box and paperwork.
    $925

Swamp Rat Rodent 5 Saber Ground .19" Sage American Flag Cerakoted Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 OF 5)
    5.65" Blade Length 10.85" Overall Length .19" Thick 10.805 Ounces
    Saber Ground Sage American Flag Cerakoted SR101 Blade with V-grind edge.
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only Five made so this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one so when this is sold, I can't get anymore!
    The Swamp Rat Rodent 5 in Sage American Flag Cerakoted across the knife with a .19" Blade thickness! The Cerakote coats not only the blade but the Magnum Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, so get this now cause you never know if Jerry will do it again! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knives Works! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 5 in this color combination. Brand New, Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $280

Busse Combat Killa Zilla TT .30" Convexed Black Blade, Magnum Textured Olive/Black G10 Handle
    Killa Zilla Test Team - KZ TT
    INFI Blade Steel
    12" Blade 18.5" Overall .30" Thick Convexed Black Crinkle Coated Blade w/V-Ground Edge
    This one is from the 2015 Spring Knob Creek Show!
    These Killa Zilla II were introduced by Jerry Busse in 2010 and have long been discontinued. The very first ones were called Killa Zilla Test Team only avil in satin and this one uses the same blank. This one is a custom made by the Busse Custom Shop and the same blanks but they coated this one. This has a Textured Olive/Black G10 Handle. This is rare because it will probably be the coated option for this knife was never avil for sale to be ordered! The Full Height Convexed Blade with V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never avil for sale and one of a knife brought to the 2015 Spring Knob Creek Show! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1050

Busse Combat Killa Zilla II .31" Convexed Brown Blade w/V-Ground Edge, Magnum Tan Canvas Micarta Handle
    Killa Zilla II - KZII
    11.75" Blade 18.5" Overall .31" Thick Convexed Blade
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is from the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show!
    These Killa Zilla II were introduced by Jerry Busse in 2010 and have long been discontinued. These were made after they made the Killa Zilla Test Team. They got the feedback positive and negative and made the changes to make these models! This one is much thicker than the other ones I have seen, this one comes in at about .31" thick! The Full Height Convexed Blade with V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model that could be ordered! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1050

Busse Combat Custom Shop AK47 .20" Midnight Blue Convexed Blade, Textured Black Paper Micarta Handle
    AK47 - American Kenzi 47
    18.5" Blade 29.1" Overall Length .20" Blade Thickness
    This one is from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga!
    The Busse Combat AK47 was first introduced by Jerry Busse in 2005. Back than it was ONLY available with a coated blade. This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! The Midnight Blue coating was never an option on any Busse Knives and this 2015 Blade Show was the first time the Beautiful Midnight Blue Coating was ever used! This is my favorite coating that I have ever seen on any Busse in my life. The last two pictures shows what the real colors of the coating on the blade looks like. Nobody knows if Busse will ever use this again and this was the only one I have ever seen like this before. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1500

These Killa Zilla II were introduced by Jerry Busse in 2010 and have long been discontinued. The very first ones were called Killa Zilla Test Team and this one uses the same blank. This one is a custom made by the Busse Custom Shop and uses a thinner blank so lighter and probably easier to chop. This has a custom hand smooth Black G10 G-rexed Olive Green Drab G10 Handles w/Mosaic Pins making this unique and special Chopper. This is rare because it will probably be the one one made this handle ever! The Full Height Convexed Blade with V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never avil for sale and one of a knife brought to the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1250

Busse Combat NMFBM .29" Black Crinkle Convexed Blade, Magnum Textured Tan/Grey/Black G10 Handle
    NMFBM Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Battle Mistress
    11.3" Blade Length 17.65" Overall Length .29" Blade Thick
    Custom Shop Bowie Variant .30" Blade INFI Blade with V-Grind Edge
    Nuclear Meltdown Treatment only around the handles (Rounded Edges), the middle spine of the blade is squared off
    This knife was introduced in 2008 by Jerry Busse from the Busse Combat and has long since been discontinued. What's Special about this knife is that normal production NMFBM all had coated blades that were .25" Thick and the Limited Editions were all .27"-.28" Blades so super thick at .29" coated thick! I purchased this brand new directly from Busse Combat at the Blade Show 2015! These thicker NMFBM are one of the Grail Knives of the Busse World! This one is brand new, never used, carried or sharpened. This has a V-Grind edge that is razor sharp!
    $1200

Hinderer XM18 Production Skinner 3.5" Flipper, Stonewashed with Earth Brown G10
    Blade: S35VN
    Handle: Smooth G10
    Frame Lock & Pocket Clip: Titanium
    Blade Length: 3.50" (8.89 cm)
    Blade Thickness: 0.164" (0. cm)
    Handle / Scale Length: 4.75" (12.07 cm)
    Handle Thickness: 0.54 (1.37 cm)
    Overall Length: 8.25 (20.96 cm)
    5.60 oz (156.76 grams)
    Flat Blade Grind Skinner Profile
    Blasted then Stonewashed Finish on Blade
    Tumbled Frame Lock
    Lockbar Stabilizer (LBS)
    Reversible Pocket Clip for Tip Up or Tip Down Carry
    Lanyard Compatible
    Customizable Screw Plates and Scales
    Dual Thumbstuds
    Chemically Etched Hinderer Knives Logo on Blade Hinderer Name on Frame
    Brand New in Box with Baggie. Early Lockup with centered blade.
    This is Band new from the New York Custom Knife Show of 2014.
    $750

Busse Combat MOABOLO .38" Black Blade w/CBT, Magnum Textured Orange/Black G10 (1 of 3)
    11.8" Blade Length 18.2" Overall Length .38" Blade Thickness 37.1 Ounces
    Black Crinkle Flat Ground Blade with CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology) with a V-Ground Edge
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 3 made in this color combination so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    This is a very Limited Model made by Busse Combat Custom Shop and was only available in a previous online Ganza which didn't have the CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology.) We do not know if Busse will ever make these monsters anymore so get this very limited Chopper while you can! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp so very scary with so much weight and size behind it! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat at the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This has a INFI Steel that is .38" thick with a Black Crinkle Coated Blade! This is one monster of a chopper, with this being so thick and long, this is one large and heavy Chopper! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat Knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from the Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find because they only made 3 in this color combination!
    $1600

Busse Combat MOABOLO .38" Tanker Grey Blade w/CBT, Magnum Black Paper Micarta (1 of 3)
    Tanker Grey Flat Ground Blade with CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology) with a V-Ground Edge
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 3 made in this color combination so this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one so when this is sold, I can't get anymore!
    This is a very Limited Model made by Busse Combat Custom Shop and was only available in a previous online Ganza which didn't have the CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology.) We do not know if Busse will ever make these monsters anymore so get this very limited Chopper while you can! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp so very scary with so much weight and size behind it! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat at the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This has a INFI Steel that is .38" thick with a Tanker Grey Coated Blade! This is one monster of a chopper, with this being so thick and long, this is one large and heavy Chopper! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat Knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from the Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find because they only made 3 in this color combination!
    $1600

Busse Combat MOABOLO .38" Black Blade w/CBT, Magnum Textured Olive Drab Green G10 (1 of 5)
    Black Crinkle Flat Ground Blade with CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology) with a V-Ground Edge
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 5 made in this color combination so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    This is a very Limited Model made by Busse Combat Custom Shop and was only available in a previous online Ganza which didn't have the CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology.) We do not know if Busse will ever make these monsters anymore so get this very limited Chopper while you can! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp so very scary with so much weight and size behind it! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat at the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This has a INFI Steel that is .38" thick with a Black Crinkle Coated Blade! This is one monster of a chopper, with this being so thick and long, this is one large and heavy Chopper! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat Knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from the Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find because they only made 5 in this color combination!
    $1600

Busse Combat SFNO Sage American Flag Cerakoted .26" Saber Ground Blade, Magnum Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 5)
    Special Forces Natural Outlaw - SNFO
    7" Blade Length 12.85" Overall Length .26" Blade Thickness 20.505 Ounces
    .245" Saber Ground Cerakoted INFI Blade with a V-Ground Edge with a Choil
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only Five made so this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one so when this is sold, I can't get anymore!
    The SFNO (Special Forces Natural Outlaw) was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and has long been since discontinued. This SFNO in a Sage American Flag Cerakoted with a .26" Blade thickness is so HOT and RARE! The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Magnum Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! The Blade steel is INFI which is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 5 in this color combination. Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $900

Busse Combat SFNO .255" Saber Ground Aged Bronze Cerakoted Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 5)
    7" Blade Length 12.85" Overall Length .255" Blade Thickness 20.73 Ounces
    .245" Saber Ground Cerakoted INFI Blade with a V-Ground Edge with a Choil
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only Five made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    The SFNO (Special Forces Natural Outlaw) was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and has long been since discontinued. This SFNO in a Sage American Flag Cerakoted with a .255" Blade thickness is so HOT and RARE! The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Magnum Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! The Blade steel is INFI which is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 5 in this color combination. Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $850

Busse Combat SFNO .26" Saber Ground Midnight Urban Camo Blade, Magnum Textured Black Paper Micarta Handle (1 of 4)
    Special Forces Natural Outlaw - SFNO
    7" Blade 12.9" Overall .26" Thick 20.545 Ounces
    .26" Saber Ground Satin INFI Blade with a V-Ground Edge with Large Choil
    Magnum Textured Black Paper Micarta Handle
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only eight made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    The SFNO (Special Forces Natural Outlaw) was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and has long been since discontinued. This one has the thickest Coated blade I have ever seen on a SFNO! There was a rumor before that there existed the Fat SFNO that was a coated blade at .27" Thick! I have never seen one and only heard of it. Well, this would be very close if not the same thickness. This is the very first time this Midnight Blue Coating has been used. I am unsure of Busse will ever use it again, and if not, this will be beyond a Super Rare Knife!
    The Blade is made of INFI which is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat Knives. This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 4 in this color combination. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

Busse Combat SFNO .25" Saber Ground Jungle Green & Black Cerakoted Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 3)
    7" Blade Length 12.85" Overall Length .25" Blade Thickness 20.025 Ounces
    .25" Saber Ground Green & Black Cerakoted INFI Blade with a V-Ground Edge with a Choil
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only Three made so this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one so when this is sold, I can't get anymore!
    The SFNO (Special Forces Natural Outlaw) was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and has long been since discontinued. This SFNO in a Saber Ground Jungle Green & Black Cerakoted with a .25" Blade thickness is so HOT and RARE! The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Magnum Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! The Blade steel is INFI which is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 3 in this color combination. Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $850

Busse Combat SFNO .255" Saber Ground Black/Grey/White Cerakoted Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 4)
    7" Blade Length 12.85" Overall Length .255" Blade Thickness
    .25" Saber Ground Green & Black Cerakoted INFI Blade with a V-Ground Edge with a Choil
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only Four made so this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one so when this is sold, I can't get anymore!
    The SFNO (Special Forces Natural Outlaw) was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and has long been since discontinued. This SFNO in a Saber Ground Black/Grey/White Cerakoted with a .255" Blade thickness is so HOT and RARE! The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Magnum Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! The Blade steel is INFI which is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 4 in this color combination. Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $850

Busse Combat S.C.A.B.S. Small Choil Anorexic Boss Street Green & Black Cerakoted .155" Flat Ground Blade, Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 5)
    Small Choil Anorexic Boss Street - S.C.A.B.S.
    4.25" Blade Length 9.15" Overall Length .155" Thick 6.515 Ounces
    Full Height Convexed INFI Blade with the Nuclear Meltdown treatment on the spine with a V-Ground edge.
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only Five made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    The Boss Street was introduced in 2009 and has been discontinued. This has a INFI Steel that is .155" thick with a Full Height Convexed Blade! This has a INFI Steel that is .155" Blade thickness. The Cerakote coats not only the blade but the Magnum Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, so get this now cause you never know if Jerry will do it again! The Blade steel is INFI which is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because this color combination was never offered when it was in production and only 5 ever made! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $400

Busse Combat S.C.A.B.S. Small Choil Anorexic Boss Street Black/Grey/White Cerakoted .155" Flat Ground Blade, Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 5)
    Small Choil Anorexic Boss Street - S.C.A.B.S.
    4.25" Blade Length 9.15" Overall Length .155" Thick 6.355 Ounces
    Full Height Convexed INFI Blade with the Nuclear Meltdown treatment on the spine with a V-Ground edge.
    The Boss Street was introduced in 2009 and has been discontinued. This has a INFI Steel that is .155" thick with a Full Height Convexed Blade! This has a INFI Steel that is .155" Blade thickness. The Black/Grey/White Cerakote coats not only the blade but the Magnum Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, so get this now cause you never know if Jerry will do it again! The Blade steel is INFI which is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because this color combination was never offered when it was in production and only 5 ever made! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $400

Scrap Yard Knife Company 311 Sage Digicam Cerakoted .175" Saber Ground Blade, Tan Resiprene C Handle (1 of 10) $175

Scrap Yard Knife Company 311 Black Digicam Cerakoted .175" Saber Ground Blade, Black Resiprene C Handle (1 of 10) $175

SYKCO Scrap Yard Knife Company 311 Green .19" Blade, Black Resiprene C Handle
    3.5" Blade 7.85" Overall Length .19" Blade Thickness 4.93 Ounces
    SR101 Blade Steel
    Green Coated Saber Ground .19" Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Black Resiprene C Handle
    The Scrap Yard Knife Company 311 is a Super Little knife for a Great Price. This is made by Scrap Yard Knife Company which is the sister company of the Busse Combat. This knife was made for hard use and has a nice Resiprene C Handle which has a great non slip softer grip so you don't lose the grip when this is in use. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Scrap Yard Knife Company! This one is was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015 Show. Brand New, Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $160

SYKCO Scrap Yard Knife Company 311 Black .19" Blade, Black Resiprene C Handle
    3.5" Blade 7.85" Overall Length .19" Blade Thickness 5 Ounces
    SR101 Blade Steel
    Black Coated Saber Ground .19" Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Black Resiprene C Handle
    The Scrap Yard Knife Company 311 is a Super Little knife for a Great Price. This is made by Scrap Yard Knife Company which is the sister company of the Busse Combat. This knife was made for hard use and has a nice Resiprene C Handle which has a great non slip softer grip so you don't lose the grip when this is in use. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Scrap Yard Knife Company! This one is was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015 Show. Brand New, Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $160

Busse Combat Custom Shop Elmax Steak Knife Black Digicam Cerakoted .09" Hollow Saber Ground Blade, Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 5)
    4.75" Blade Length 9.35" Overall Length .09" Blade Thickness 3.93 Ounces
    .09" Hollow Saber Ground Aged Bronze Cerakoted Elmax Blade with a V-Ground Edge with Small Choil
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 5 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one so when this is sold, I can't get anymore.
    The Elmax Steak Knife was introduced by Busse at the 2013 Blade Show and has long been since discontinued. This knife is one of the rare knives that Busse didn't use INFI Steel on, this one is made of Elmax Steel and is super thin and even Sharper! The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a Super Rare find because they only made 5 in this color combination! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $360

Swamp Rat Rodent Trail .18" Flat Ground Black Digicam Cerakoted Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 OF 7)
    4.3" Blade Length 9" Overall Length .18" Blade Thickness 5.24 Ounces
    Flat Ground SR101 Black Digicam Cerakoted Blade with V-Ground Edge
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 7 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one so when this is sold, I can't get anymore.
    This was a very small production run which I believe this to be (1 of 7) that were available at the Blade 2015 show. The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse/Swamp Rat Knives Works has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knives Works! This one is new and a Super Rare find because they only made 7 in this color combination! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $250

Swamp Rat Rodent 4 .19" Saber Ground Red & Black Cerakoted Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 OF 6)
    4.5" Blade Length 9.9" Overall Length .19" Thick 8.21 Ounces
    Saber Ground Red & Black Cerakoted SR101 Blade with V-grind edge.
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only Six made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    The Swamp Rat Rodent 4 in Red & Black Cerakoted across the knife with a .19" Blade thickness! The Cerakote coats not only the blade but the Magnum Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, so get this now cause you never know if Jerry will do it again! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knives Works! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 6 in this color combination. Brand New, Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $230

Swamp Rat Rodent 4 Flat Ground .19" Sage American Flag Cerakoted Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 OF 6)
    4.5" Blade Length 9.9" Overall Length .19" Thick 8.21 Ounces
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only Six made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    The Swamp Rat Rodent 4 in Sage American Flag Cerakoted across the knife with a .19" Blade thickness! The Cerakote coats not only the blade but the Magnum Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, so get this now cause you never know if Jerry will do it again! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knives Works! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 6 in this color combination. Brand New, Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $240

Swamp Rat Rodent 4 .19" Saber Ground Jungle Green & Black Cerakoted Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 OF 5)
    4.5" Blade Length 9.9" Overall Length .19" Thick 8.225 Ounces
    The Swamp Rat Rodent 4 in Jungle Green & Black Cerakoted across the knife with a .19" Blade thickness! The Cerakote coats not only the blade but the Magnum Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, so get this now cause you never know if Jerry will do it again! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knives Works! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 5 in this color combination. Brand New, Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $230
    Last edited by Liu Kang; 06-29-2015 at 12:05 AM.

Thread Information