Thread: The New Knives Added Daily!

The New Knives Added Daily!

This Thread is for only the most currently knives listed for sale, if not sold, it will be put according in the listed threads listed in the Index after a few weeks. This is easier to see what new knives have been added for my regular customers.

Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at liukang187@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
    You can contact me for payment info. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
    If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email and I will let you know. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.

Busse Combat BARFLB .27" Black Blade, Tan Canvas Micarta Handle with a Single Ring
    Busse Assault Ring Fighter Light Brigade- BARFLB
    9.75" Blade Length 7.25" Sharpened Back Edge 15.75" Overall Length .27" Blade Thickness 15.61
    This one is from the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show!
    This is a super rare blade as this is one of two I have ever seen before! This starts as a Argonne Assault Light Brigade but because of the location of where you are, you may not be allowed to own a knife with full knuckle guards. Back in 2004, Jerry Busse introduced the Busse Assault Ring Fighter. They were only available at shows and Ganzas and not many were ever made. Fast forward to 2014, Jerry took the Argonne Assault Light Brigade and took off the guard for three of the knuckle guards. This particular knife is from the Spring Knob Creek 2015 show. This blade design of the original AA but have added many new features such as the sharpened back edge, Busse armored tip, strengthened shallow hollow ground bevel, machine hollowed tang with internal web for vibration dampening and strength, and fully rounded outer and inner edges for user comfort. Made from .27"" thick INFI and possessing all of the above features, and the one ring will help keep this knife in your hand and not slipping out when is use. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat!
    $1200

Busse Combat Team Gemini Light Brigade TGLB .27" Grey Blade w/Fuller, Hand Smoothed Magnum Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    TGLB - Team Gemini Light Brigade
    7.75" Blade 13.15" .27" Thick w/Fuller 16.64 Ounces
    Shallow Hollow Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge, Black INFI Blade
    This was the Famous knife used on TV series "The Walking Dead!" The Blended V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek Show 2015! This has a INFI Steel that is .27" thick with a Grey Blade!
    $500

Busse Custom Shop SAR3 Variant .17" Re-Shaped Black Blade, Textured Red/Black G10
    Search And Rescue 3
    3.25" Blade 7.35" Overall .17" Blade Thickness 5.12 Ounces
    Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Handle
    Flat Ground with a Re-Shaped Handle and Blade
    This was purchased by me directly from the Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek Show 2015.
    The SAR3 was introduced in 2010 and have since than been discontinued. All the previous SAR3 where all full height Convexed blades but this one is much different and has a Re-Shaped Blade/Handle and has a coated blade! This also has the butt of the knife come to a point for a good window punch or skull crusher! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $310

Busse Combat Team Gemini Light Brigade TGLB .285" Black Blade w/Fuller, Magnum Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    7.75" Blade 13.15" .285" Thick w/Fuller 15.78 Ounces
    Shallow Hollow Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge, Black INFI Blade
    This was the Famous knife used on TV series "The Walking Dead!" The Blended V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek Show 2015! This has a INFI Steel that is .285" thick with a Black Blade!
    $490

Busse Combat Team Gemini Light Brigade TGLB .27" Smooth Green Coated Blade w/Fuller, Magnum Black G10 Handle
    7.75" Blade 13.15" .27" Thick w/Fuller 17.815 Ounces
    Shallow Hollow Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge, Green INFI Blade
    This was the Famous knife used on TV series "The Walking Dead!" The Blended V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek Show 2015! This has a INFI Steel that is .27" thick with a Green Blade!
    $500

Boss Jack .24" Convexed Tanker Grey Blade w/No Choil, Blue/Black G10 Handle
    6.3" Blade 11.3" Overall .24" Blade Thickness 12.145" Blade Thickness 12.115 Ounces
    Full Height Convexed Tanker Grey Coated Blade with V-Grind Edge
    Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Edges
    This is a Brand New knife that I purchased directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show in KY. When the prototypes were released, the .22" thick Boss Jacks were only Prototype so this was using one of these blanks and has the full INFI Steel that is .22" thick Satin Blades but they were never costed before, so this is a rare one! These were never made as a production, only a handful for the show.
    $450

Busse Custom Shop Anniversary MoJo Variant .25" Satin Blade w/Fuller, Full Brown/Tan Lacewood Handle w/Blue Liners Mosaic Pins
    8.15" Blade Length 13.8" Overall Length .25" Blade Thickness 17.895 Ounces
    This is from the Spring Knob Creek Show 2015!
    .25" Saber Ground Satin INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge with a Swedge and Choil
    Custom Contoured Hand-Shaped Brown/Tan Lacewood Handle with Finger Grooves
    This is a true Custom and very RARE knife made by the Busse Custom shop! I believe there were only a few of these made and was Exclusive to just the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show! In 2001 Jerry Busse introduced the "Mr MoJo" in 2001. They had a hook on the front of the top of the handle which was a blade catcher. Back in 2001 about the same time, he also introduced the Uncle MoJo which was the same knife but without the blade catcher. Well I guess this would make this the "Anniversary Uncle MoJo" because these also don't have the blade catcher or the hook. There is also a fuller or blood groove added on and steel was trimmed off which also makes it a tad shorter but that also should make this knife lighter thus faster! Each of these are hand made with hand picked and custom Hand-Shaped Brown/Tan Lacewood Handle with Finger Grooves!
    $1150

Busse Combat Hell Razor .21" Black Saber Ground Blade, Magnum Red/Black G10 Handle, No CBTs
    6.8" Blade Length 12.5" Overall Length .21" Thick 16.37 Ounces
    .21" Saber Black Coated Finish INFI Blade with V-Ground Edge and No CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology)
    This is Brand New from the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show!
    The Hell Razor was made and introduced in 2005 with CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology) and has long since been discontinued.
    This was a special Short Run from the Busse Custom Shop made for the two knife shows! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .21" thick with Black Coating!
    $520

Busse Combat Custom Shop Game Warden .225" Deep Hollow Ground Satin Blade, Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Yellow Liners
    3" Blade Length 6.9" Overall Length .225" Thick 6.505 Ounces
    .225" Thick INFI Blade Steel
    Hand Ground Deep Hollow Ground Satin Blade
    This is from the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show.
    This was a hand made custom made by the Busse Custom Shop for the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show! This Deep Hollow Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. The matched set of Giraffe Bone were hand selected and custom made for this knife making it "One of a Kind" so get this before it's gone. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .225" thick with a Satin Finish!
    $490

Busse Custom Shop Game Warden .145" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Textured Red Tequila G10 Handle
    3" Blade Length 6.9" Overall Length .145" Thick 4.925 Ounces
    .145" Thick INFI Blade Steel
    Flat Ground Satin Blade with a Blended Convexed Edge
    This is from the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show.
    This was a hand made custom made by the Busse Custom Shop for the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show! This has a Flat Ground Satin Blade with a Blended Convexed Edge which is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This blade thickness was about what the original Game Warden were released with but with a different edge. This also has the Textured Red Tequila G10 Handle which was not avil at that time either. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat!
    $360

Busse Custom Shop S.C.A.B.S. .165" Sage Blade Blade, Textured Green/Black G10 Handle
    Small Choil Anorexic Boss Street
    4.25" Blade Length 9.15" Overall Length .165" Thick 7.02 Ounces
    Full Height Convexed Sage Coated INFI Blade with the Nuclear Meltdown treatment on the spine and edges.
    This is from the Spring Knob Creek Show 2015 in KY.
    The Boss Street was introduced in 2009 and has been discontinued. This has a INFI Steel that is .165" thick with a Full Height Convexed Blade! When they were avil for sale, they were only avil with the satin blade, there were only a few ever made with the coated blade for the knife shows. The Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives. This is a hand made custom made with custom Green/Black G10 Handle (this color option was never avil for this model.) I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    $400

Busse Custom Shop Boss Street Variant .235" Flat Ground Black Blade, Textured Blue/Black G10 Handle
    4.25" Blade Length 9.15" Overall Length .165" Thick 7.02 Ounces
    Full Height Flat Ground Black Coated INFI Blade with the Nuclear Meltdown treatment on the spine and edges.
    This has a sloping drop point thick blade with a reshaped Handle/Butt
    The Boss Street was introduced in 2009 and has been discontinued. This has a INFI Steel that is .235" thick with a Full Height flat ground re-shaped Thick Blade! This has one of the thickest blades I have ever seen on a Boss Street. The Busse Custom Shop also reshaped both the handle and butt to fit better in the hand. These were never available for sale and this is a "One of a Kind" that they hand made for knife shows. The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives. This is a hand made custom made with custom Blue/Black G10 Handle (this color option was never avil for this model.) I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    $430

Busse Custom Shop BATAC .29" Flat Ground Black Blade with Textured Red Tequila G10 Handle
    Badger Attack Tactical BATAC
    5.3" Blade Length 11" Overall Length .29" Blade Thickness 16.65 Ounces
    .29" Flat Ground Black INFI Blade with V-Grind Edge
    This knife is the THICKEST BATAC that I know of. I have the same color combo on one from the Fall 2014 Knob Creek Show but that was only .24" thick that is also listed. This is from the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show and is probably one of a kind. I showed a comparison shot of the Skull Crusher in the last picture. You can see the one on the left is this knife and much thicker than the .24" on the right side from the other show. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never avil for sale and probably NEVER AGAIN! The V-grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $560

Busse Custom Shop Anniversary MoJo Variant .27" Doublecut Blade w/Fuller and Hook, Smooth Black Canvas Micarta Handle w/Green Liners
    8.15" Blade Length 14.3" Overall Length .27" Blade Thickness 19.475 Ounces
    .27" Saber Ground Doublecut (bead blasted) INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge with a Swedge and Choil
    Custom Contoured Hand-Shaped Smooth Black Canvas Micarta Handle with Finger Grooves with added Green Liners
    This is a true Custom and very RARE knife made by the Busse Custom shop! I believe this was the only one made and was Exclusive to just the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show but not in a doublecut finish and NEVER did it with the blood groove (Fuller)! In 2001 Jerry Busse introduced the "Mr MoJo" in 2001. They had a hook on the front of the top of the handle which was a blade catcher. I also have a matching "Anniversary Uncle MoJo" listed that doesn't have the blade catcher or the hook. Each of these are hand made with Finger Grooves! Backed 100% with Lifetime Warranty from Busse Combat! Dead Mint never used, carried or sharpened. I believe this is a one of a kind and there never will be another one like! This knife was purchased directly by me from Busse Combat and than spent it's life in a safe.
    $1100

Microtech Marfione Custom: Anax Integral, Stonewash Elmax Blade, Titanium Handle
    Overall Length: 8 1/2 in
    Blade Length: 3 3/4 in
    Cutting Edge Length: 3 1/2 in
    Blade Thickness: .155 in
    Weight: 5 Ounces
    Blade Material: Elmax stainless
    Handle Material: Titanium
    Included: Padded zippered pouch, metal dagger logo patch, certificate
    The Anax is a superb piece of design from Tony Marfione that turned heads at the 2014 BLADE Show. The Anax is an integral frame knife. This means the frame of the knife is machined from one solid chunk of titanium rather than having a separate backspaced or stand offs. Besides the "cool guy" factor of the engineering it takes to do it, it results in a very solid feeling folder. The pocket clip is machined titanium with a silicon nitride bearing insert to make it easy to slip over the ridge in your pocket. The Anax comes with a devil's tail lanyard in titanium with a steel braided line. This can be easily removed and Tony hinted that there is more to come for this interface to customize your knife
    Lockbar features a replaceable 17-4 stainless interface for solid lock up. The Elmax stainless steel blade has a full length fuller groove to make the Anax easy to open regardless of grip. Blade rides on a ceramic bearing system for a smooth opening. Good design is really more than the sum of the parts/features. The Anax is a great feeling knife. It is very easy to carry for a larger folder and has a great blade to handle ratio. The solid integral frame has a very subtile wave on the flats.
    This is Brand New in Box and comes with the deluxe Marfione Custom packaging with carbon fiber look outer box, nylon pouch with metal dagger zipper pull, metal dagger logo velcro patch, and certificate. This has a smooth opening action, early lockup and centered blade.
    $850

Busse Combat ASH1 .22" Saber Ground Black Blade, Magnum Textured Red/Black G10 Handle
    ASH1 .32" Flat Ground Satin Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge, Magnum Textured Olive Green G10 Handle
    Anniversary Steel Heart 1
    6.5" Blade Length 11.9" Overall Length .22" Blade Thickness 16.73 Ounces
    Saber Ground Black Coated INFI Blade with a V-Grind Edge
    This is from the Spring Knob Creek of 2015 Show!
    Jerry Busse introduced the ASH1 in 2007 and has long since been discontinued. But at that time, they were avil with a flat ground blade, there were never any avil with a saber ground blade. this is the first one I have ever seen in this blade with this thickness. I think there were only a handful at the Spring Knob Creek of 2015 Show!
    INFI is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a Super rare Find because this was never offered when it was in production and only a handful! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $500

Busse Custom Shop Anniversary MoJo Variant .265" Doublecut Blade w/Fuller, Smooth Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    8.15" Blade Length 13.8" Overall Length .265" Blade Thickness 18.5 Ounces
    .265" Saber Ground Doublecut (bead blasted) INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge with a Swedge and Choil
    Custom Contoured Hand-Shaped Birdseye Maple Handle with Finger Grooves
    This is a true Custom and very RARE knife made by the Busse Custom shop! I believe there were only a few of these made and was Exclusive to just the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show! In 2001 Jerry Busse introduced the "Mr MoJo" in 2001. They had a hook on the front of the top of the handle which was a blade catcher. Back in 2001 about the same time, he also introduced the Uncle MoJo which was the same knife but without the blade catcher. Well I guess this would make this the "Anniversary Uncle MoJo" because these also don't have the blade catcher or the hook. There is also a fuller or blood groove added on and steel was trimmed off which also makes it a tad shorter but that also should make this knife lighter thus faster! Each of these are hand made with Finger Grooves! Backed 100% with Lifetime Warranty from Busse Combat!
    Dead Mint never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1050

Busse Combat FNMFSH Fat Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Steel Heart .37" Tanker Grey Blade, Magnum Textured Black/Tan G10
    FNMFSH Fat Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Steel Heart
    9.5" Blade Length 15.5" Overall Length .37" Thick
    INFI Blade Steel
    Tanker Grey Coated Blade
    This was a very few of these made by the Busse Combat. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2013. This has a INFI Steel that is .37" thick! This is the second thickest knife Busse Ever made right behind the Busse MOAB! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never avil for sale and probably NEVER AGAIN! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from the maker! I have this in all colors that were avil at the show so just message me for the other colors or what else I have avil for sale.
    $1100

Busse Combat Custom Shop SJTAC Re-curve Variant .20" Black Saber Ground Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle
    SJTAC - Satin Jack Tactical
    6.4" Blade Length 11.65" Overall Length .20" Thick 14.045 Ounces
    .20" Saber Ground Black Coated INFI Blade with V-Grind Edge
    This is from the Spring Knob Creek Show 2015.
    The Satin Jack Tactical SJTAC was introduced in 2004 by Busse Combat and have since than been discontinued. This is a "One of a Kind" custom made knife that was hand ground with a re-curve Blade and the butt of the knife has been ground off. You will never see another one like it so if you like it, get it before it's gone!
    This has a INFI Steel that is a incredible .20" thick with a the Black Coating! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This has a Magnum Texture Orange/Black G10 Handle. This was a very special knife that was only made for that one show and never again! These were never made as a production with this combo. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $490

Bushwacker Mistress .215" Flat Ground Tanker Grey Blade, Textured Smog G10 Handle
    10.5" Blade Length 16.25 Overall Length .215" Blade Thickness 22.4 Ounces
    $570

Jim Burke/ Tashi Bharucha Crusader Shield DETOX
    The DETOX is an Collobration by Tashi Bharucha and Jim Burke.
    3.7" Blade Length 8.5" Overall Length .16" Blade Thickness 5.82 Ounces
    Tashi has done over 30 collaborations with some of the top knife makers in the industry. He has an incredible flare for combining the styles of the maker and designer. The DETOX is a Tashi design that will be made by some of the top makers in the industry.
    154CPM Blade Steel that was hand rubbed finish. The handles are Heat Colored Titanium Crusader Shield Design.
    Smooth Flipping action with early solid lockup. This is brand new with a zippered pouch for storage or travel.
    $2000

Microtech Halo V T/E Stonewash Serr 150-11 Tanot ATS-34, 2/2010 S/N 233
    This come with factory box, paperwork, nylon sheath, and kydex sheath. Fires Strong and pulls back with easy.
    Pre-owned in Excellent Condition. I see no major wear or heavy use but because it's pre-owne, I am going to be listing as used and sold as is.
    $550

Busse Combat Tank Buster .255" Grey Saber Ground Blade, Standard Texture Red G10 Handle, No Choil, Skullcrusher
    6.25" Blade 11.85" Overall .255" Satin Thick 15.960 Ounces
    This is from the Spring Knob Creek Show of 2015!
    INFI Blade Steel
    No Choil which means a longer cutting edge.
    Skullcrusher for additional use in self defense or to break glass...
    The Tank Buster was introduced in 2009 and have since than been discontinued. This has a INFI Steel that is .255" thick with a Saber ground Tank Grey Blade! The Saber Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never sheathed, used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat.
    $540

Tank Buster .275" Sage Saber Ground Blade, Texture Olive G10 Handle, No Choil
    6.25" Blade 11.85" Overall .275" Satin Thick 18.255 Ounces
    This is from the Spring Knob Creek Show of 2015!
    INFI Blade Steel
    No Choil which means a longer cutting edge.
    The Tank Buster was introduced in 2009 and have since than been discontinued. This has a INFI Steel that is .275" thick with a Saber ground Tank Grey Blade! The Saber Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never sheathed, used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat.
    $540

Busse Combat Custom Shop NMSFNO .25" Convexed Satin Blade, Magnum Textured Black Paper Micarta Handle
    NMSFNO Nuclear Meltdown Special Forces Natural Outlaw
    8" Blade 14" Overall .25" Thick 21.5 oz.
    Full Height Convexed Satin Blade/Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    The NMSFNO was introduced in 2008 and have since than been discontinued. I purchased this knife from a collector who made the mistake of buying a kydex sheath and put the knife in and took out a few times which cause a few superfical scratches that can only seen from certain light at certain angles. This has a INFI Steel that is .25" thick with a Full Height Convexed Blade! The Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! I am selling this as pre-owned because it shows light use scratches probably from the kydex sheath. This will include a Black Kydex sheath made by David Brown for this exact knife. This knife has a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! Because this is used, this is being sold as is so please look over the pictures carefully and ask all questions before you purchase.
    $1000

Swamp Rat Custom Shop Rodent 3 .17" Satin Blade, Green/Black G10 w/BuyBrown Black Kydex, used
    3.25" Blade Length 6.9" Overall Length .17" Thick 5.21 Ounces
    Flat Ground Satin SR101 Blade with V-grind edge.
    Textured Green/Black G10 Handle
    BuyBrown Black Kydex Custom made sheath w/TEC-LOC Clip
    This is a sweet sharp little knife made by Swamp Rat Knives. This has a SR101 Steel that is .17" thick with a Flat Ground Blade! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! I am selling this as pre-owned because it shows light use scratches probably from the kydex sheath. This will include a Black Kydex sheath made by David Brown for this exact knife. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat knives Works!
    $240

Swamp Rat 1st Gen Chopweiler .25" Saber Ground Black Crinkle Blade, Textured Black Canvas Micarta Handle with Black BuyBrown Kydex Sheath
    7.55" Blade Length 13.2" Overall Length .25" Thick 19.655 Ounces
    Differential Heat Treated SR 101
    Brass Tube Fasteners
    Saber Ground Black Crinkle Blade with V-grind edge.
    This is the Grail model of the Swamp Rat Knives. This has a SR101 Steel that is .25" thick with a Saber Ground Blade! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This is pre-owned and shows light use by the smoothing of the coating. This will include a Black Kydex sheath made by David Brown for this exact knife.
    $500

Swamp Rat Chopweiler .25" Saber Ground Jungle Green Blade, Textured Black G10 Handle with Black BuyBrown Kydex Sheath
    7.55" Blade Length 13.2" Overall Length .25" Thick 19.925 Ounces
    Differentially Heat Treated SR 101
    Saber Ground Jungle Green Coated Blade with V-grind edge.
    This is the Grail model of the Swamp Rat Knives. This has a SR101 Steel that is .25" thick with a Saber Ground Blade! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened and will include a Black Kydex sheath made by David Brown for this exact knife. I purchased this from a private collector that kept this in his safe!
    $480

Busse Custom Shop MOASH Variant .34" Black Blade w/Swedge, Magnum Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    MOASH - Mother of All Steel Heart
    8.1" Blade Length 14.25" Overall Length .34" Blade Thickness
    8.25" Blade 14.5" Overall .34" Blade Thickness
    Flat Ground Black Coated Blade with V-Grind Edge & Custom Added Swedge
    The Mother of All Steel Heart, MOASH, was introduced in 2004 and has long since been discontinued. This is one of those rare ones that were made by the Busse Custom Shop and the only one that I saw at the Spring Knob Creek Show 2015 in KY. This knife is a legend and with good reason as it is deemed bombproof by many Military/Law-enforcement throughout the world and was never a production model.
    $1300

Busse Custom Shop C.A.B.S. Choiless Anorexic Boss Street .155" Sage Blade Blade, Textured Brown/Black/Tan G10 Handle
    4.25" Blade Length 9.15" Overall Length .155" Thick 6.65 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    Full Height Convexed Sage Coated Blade with the Nuclear Meltdown treatment on the spine and edges.
    The Boss Street was introduced in 2009 and has been discontinued. This has a INFI Steel that is .155" thick with a Full Height Convexed Blade! When they were avil for sale, they were only avil with the satin blade, there were only a few ever made with the coated blade for the knife shows. The Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives. This is a hand made custom made with custom CrossCut End Grain Maple Handle. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    C.A.B.S. .155" Sage Blade Blade, Textured Brown/Black/Tan G10 Handle $400

Busse Combat NMFBM .28" Doublecut Blade, Magnum Textured Red/Black G10 Handle
    NMFBM Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Battle Mistress
    11.5" Blade Length 17.5" Overall Length .28" Blade Thick 30 Ounces
    Doublecut (Bead-blasted) Full Height Convexed Blade
    Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Edges (Rounded Edges)
    This knife was introduced in 2008 by Jerry Busse from the Busse Combat and has long since been discontinued. What's Special about this knife is that normal production NMFBM all had coated blades that were .25" Thick and the Limited Editions were all .27"-.28" Blades so this is one Limited Edition Blanks! I purchased this brand new directly from Busse Combat at the Knob Creek Show 2015! These were never offered with a Doublecut so this is very rare! These are one of the Grail Knives of the Busse World! This one is brand new, never used, carried or sharpened. This still has the original Full Height Convexed edge that is razor sharp!
    $1200

Busse Custom Shop Son Of Badger SOB Bowie .175" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Textured Black/Grey/Tan G10 Handle
    4.75" Blade Length 9.55" Overall Length .175" Blade Thickness 8.88 Ounces
    Saber Ground Satin Finish INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge
    This was made by Busse Custom Shop made for the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show! Besides the completely custom Free Hand Ground Bowie Blade!The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .175" thick with a Saber Ground Satin Finish! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $560

Busse Custom Shop Son Of Badger SOB .175" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Olive Green G10 G-rexed Smooth Tan G10 Handle
    4.75" Blade Length 9.55" Overall Length .175" Blade Thickness 9.985 Ounces
    Saber Ground Satin Finish INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge
    This was made by Busse Custom Shop made for the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show! Besides the completely custom handles, the tube fasteners are thicker and the cleanest set I have ever seen on a Busse Knife. I think they may be Titanium! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .175" thick with a Saber Ground Satin Finish! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $500

Busse Custom Shop Spear Tip Mud Razor .20" Sage Blade, Magnum Textured Olive Green/Black G10
    6.8" Blade Length 12.5" Overall .20" Blade Thickness 15.61 Ounces
    .21" Sage Coated Finish INFI Blade with V-Ground Edge and No CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology)
    The Mud Razor was made and introduced in 2006 without CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology) and has long since been discontinued. Back there there were not many made and this pretty much as the same shape as the Hell Razor except without the CBT and has a blood groove (Fuller) down the middle of the blade. This one was purchased by me at the Knob Creek Shop 2015! The Busse Custom Shop made this so much better by putting an sharpened edge on the front top so it can also be used to poke or stab with if you needed to defend yourself in that manner. There is a 3.25" Sharpened top edge on this knife, it's not as sharp as the primary edge but will work well when used to penetrate what you need. The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $800

Busse Combat NMFSH .32" Doublecut Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Yellow/Black G10 Handle
    NMFSH Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Steel Heart
    9.5" Blade Length 15.5" Overall Length .32" Thick
    INFI Blade Steel
    Doublecut Blade Finish
    This is from the Fall Knob Creek 2014 Show.
    This was "One of a Kind" made by Busse Custom Shop. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at Fall Knob Creek 2014 Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .32" thick! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never avil for sale and probably NEVER AGAIN! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $900

Busse Combat TGLB .285" Bronze Tanto Blade Prototype w/Fuller, Magnum Black G10 Handle
    7.75" Blade 13.15" .285" Thick w/Fuller 14.67 Ounces
    Shallow Hollow Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge, Bronze Blade
    This was model knife from Busse Combat is the Famous knife used on TV series "The Walking Dead!" This is the "Prototype" that was made and brought to the Knob Creek Shop 2015! The Blended V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This Bronze coating is not an option to order from Busse and neither is this Tanto Grind. For the size and thickness of this knife, it is actually very light in weight and that Tanto Grind is very Aggressive! There were not many of these made. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek Show 201!
    $750

Busse Combat TGLB Prototype .285" Bronze Blade w/Fuller, Magnum Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle with a Tapered Butt
    7.8" Blade 13.15" .285" Thick w/Fuller 16.86 Ounces
    Shallow Hollow Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge, Bronze Blade
    This was model knife from Busse Combat is the Famous knife used on TV series "The Walking Dead!" This is the "Prototype" that was made and brought to the Knob Creek Shop 2015! The Blended V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This Bronze coating is not an option to order from Busse and neither is this Tanto Grind. This knife has a tapered Butt which has never been done before! I personally think that this is a huge improvement and fits the shape of the handle much better. There were not many of these made. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This has the "Proto" marked on the blade. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek Show 2015!
    $630

Busse Custom Shop SAR3 Variant .18" Hollow Ground Sage Blade, Textured Red/Black G10
    Search And Rescue 3
    3.25" Blade 7.35" Overall .18" Blade Thickness 4.945 Ounces
    Hand Ground Deep Hollow Grind with a Re-Shaped Handle
    This was purchased by me directly from the Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek Show 2015.
    The SAR3 was introduced in 2010 and have since than been discontinued. All the previous SAR3 where all full height Convexed blades but this one is much different and have the Hand Ground Deep Hollow Grind is Super Sharp and with a Re-Shaped Handle is much lighter than the production ones! This also has the butt of the knife come to a point for a good window punch or skull crusher! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $310

Busse Custom Shop SAR3 Variant .175" Hollow Ground Black Blade, Textured Orange/Black G10
    Search And Rescue 3
    3.25" Blade 7.35" Overall .175" Blade Thickness 4.8 Ounces
    Hand Ground Deep Hollow Grind with a Re-Shaped Handle
    The SAR3 was introduced in 2010 and have since than been discontinued. The Hand Ground Deep Hollow Grind is Super Sharp and with a Re-Shaped Handle is much lighter than the production ones! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat!
    $310

Busse Custom Shop TGLB .285" Grey Re-Curve Blade w/Fuller, Magnum Blue/Black G10 Handle

Busse Custom Shop TGLB .285" Black Clip Point Bowie Blade w/Fuller, Magnum Red/Black G10 Handle

Busse Custom Shop TGLB .28" Black Bowie Re-Curve Blade w/Fuller, Magnum Yellow/Black G10 Handle

Busse Combat Hell Razor .21" Black Blade, Magnum Red/Grey/Black G10 Handle, No CBTs
    6.8" Blade Length 12.5" Overall Length .21" Thick 16.88 Ounces
    .21" Saber Black Coated Finish INFI Blade with V-Ground Edge and No CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology)
    The Hell Razor was made and introduced in 2005 with CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology) and has long since been discontinued.
    This was a special Short Run from the Busse Custom Shop made for the Fall Knob Creek 2014 show! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .21" thick with Black Coating!
    $520

Busse Custom Shop Harpoon Hell Razor .22" Black Blade with Sharpened Front Top w/4 Teeth, Magnum Black/Tan G10 Handle
    6.75" Blade Length 12.5" Overall Length .22" Blade Thickness 16.255 Ounces
    3.3" Sharpened Top Harpoon Edge w/4 Teeth
    .22" Saber Black Coated Finish INFI Blade with V-Ground Edge and No CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology). Back in 2005 when the Hell Razor was introduced by Jerry Busse, all of them came with the CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology) except for the few Mud Razors that were produced. Those have long since been discontinued. There were only a few of these made without the CBT, and this one is even more special because it has a free hand ground Sharpened Front Top Edge.
    This one has a custom Hand Ground Custom Hollow Ground Sharpened Swedge on the front of the blade. This is a one of a Kind Custom Made Knife!
    I purchased this directly from Busse Combat at the Fall Knob Creek 2014 show! This has never been used, carried or sharpened!
    $750

Busse Custom Shop Hell Razor Varient .21" Grey Blade with Unsharpened Swedge, Magnum Black/Tan G10 Handle
    6.8" Blade Length 12.5" Overall Length .21" Thick 15.91 Ounces
    .21" Saber Grey Coated Finish INFI Blade with V-Ground Edge and No CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology)
    This one has a custom Hand Ground Custom Hollow Ground Unsharpened Swedge on the front of the blade. This is a one of a Kind Custom Made Knife!
    I purchased this directly from Busse Combat at the Fall Knob Creek 2014 show! This has never been used, carried or sharpened!
    $610

Mick Strider SLCC, 4.85" Nightmare Ground S30V w/Tiger Stripes, Tan Canvas Micarta
    The detailed Nightmare grinds on this SLCC are special sporting .20" Blade Thickness , and will include a Black Kydex sheath. This weighs in without sheath at 6 OZ.
    Blade Length 4.85" ~ 4.5" Cutting Edge
    Overall Length 7.6"
    Blade Steel S30V
    Blade Finish Tiger Stripe
    Scale/Handle Color & Material Micarta
    This is one of Mick Strider's older pieces and he actually put the date on it when he signs it as "06" This is very rare and beautiful grail knife! This comes from a private collection where it was kept as a safe queen, never used carried or sharpened. But like most knives with a kydex sheaths, if you look close you will see marks on the blade from the sheath. This is sold as is so please look at all pictures carefully and ask all questions before purchase.
    $800

KC43 Busse Combat Boss Jack .22" Satin, Full Brown/White Giraffe Bone, Mosaic Pins
    6.25" Blade 11.25" Overall .22" Blade Thickness 12.145" Blade Thickness
    Full Height Convexed Satin Blade with Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Edges
    This is a Brand New knife that I purchased directly from Busse Combat at the Knob Creek Show in KY on 10/7/2010. At that time, the .22" thick Boss Jacks were only Prototype so this was using one of those blanks and has the full INFI Steel that is .22" thick with Convexed Blade which is Razor Sharp! These were never made as a production with these Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins and neither is the .22" Convexed Blade for any of the Boss Jack so each one is hand custom made by the Busse Custom Shop. Each piece of Giraffe Bone is different so each one is "One of a Kind"!
    $750

Busse Combat Tank Buster Limited Edition #111 .23" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Tigerhide Handles w/BuyBrown Black Kydex Sheath
    6.25" Blade 11.85" Overall .23" Satin Thick 15.665 Ounces
    The Tank Buster was introduced in 2009 and have since than been discontinued. This has a INFI Steel that is .23" thick with a Saber ground Satin Blade! The Saber Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is pre-owned and sheathed and although never used, carried or sharpened, it does show scratches on the blade from the kydex sheath. Because of the scraches, I am listing this knife as used and this is being sold as is with no returns so please look at the pictures carefully and ask all questions before purchase.
    $700

Busse Combat Custom Shop AK47 .185" Convexed Satin with Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle
    18.3" Blade 28.8" Overall Length .185" Blade Thickness
    The Busse Combat AK47 was first introduced by Jerry Busse in 2005 and back than it was with a coated blade. There were very few made with this Convexed Satin Blade for the shows and Ganza that Busse did. This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    18.3" Blade 28.8" Overall Length .185" Blade Thickness
    The Busse Combat AK47 was first introduced by Jerry Busse in 2005 and back than it was with a coated blade. There were very few made with this Convexed Satin Blade for the shows and Ganza that Busse did. This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1600

Spyderco Clipit C14SBK Black Rescue AUS8 Made in SEKI CITY Japan
    3.75" Blade Length 8.5" Overall Length .125" Blade Thickness 2.535 Ounces
    AUS-8 Stainless Steel
    Black Glass Reinforced Nylon Handle/Pocket Clip
    Here is a true collector's knife. This one is a New Old Stock from my own personal knife collection. This is the Clipit version where the pocket clip is part of the handle in one piece. This has the original box and baggie, and from the looks of the label, this was made 10/96!
    This was never used, carried or sharpened. This is being sold as is so please look at the pictures closely. Very hard to find this model NIB!
    $100
    Last edited by Liu Kang; 04-18-2015 at 11:25 PM.

Thread Information