Thread: The New Knives Added Daily!

The New Knives Added Daily!

This Thread is for only the most currently knives listed for sale, if not sold, it will be put according in the listed threads listed in the Index after a few weeks. This is easier to see what new knives have been added for my regular customers.

Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at liukang187@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
    You can contact me for payment info. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
    If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email and I will let you know. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.

Chris Reeve Professional Soldier, S30V Blade, 12/15/08
    Steel: S30V coated with KG GunKote™
    Hardness: 55-57RC
    Blade length: 3.375"
    Overall length: 7.25"
    Weight: 3 oz.
    Handmade in the USA
    This is a New Older Model that is no longer made and impossible to find in the S30V! This is new with all paperwork, box and kydex sheath as you can see in the picture. Never used, carried or sharpened.
    $250

OK, these are Extra Large Active Duty. These were avil at Blade 2011. These are a cross between a Meaner Street and a Active Duty. This have a 4" Full Convexed Satin Blade that is about .16" Thick. They were all made with a full Giraffe Bone Handle and as you can see, there were only 10 of these made. All of them are slightly different because of the natural pattern of the Giraffe Bone. The above pictures are for size comparison only. I have a few of these but these will go fast so get them fast!

CS407 Busse Custom Shop Large AD 4" Blade.16" Convexed Satin, Full Giraffe Bone Handle, (1 of 10)
    4" Blade 8.4" Overall .16" Blade Thick 6.525 Ounces
    $460

Custom Microtech Marfione SOCOM Bravo Clip Point High Polish w/Carbon Fiber
    Overall Length: 9 in
    Blade Length: 4 1/16 in
    Cutting Edge Length: 3 3/4 in
    Blade Thickness: .135 in
    Weight: 5.8 oz
    Blade Material: CPM S35VN
    Handle Material: Titanium frame, Carbon fiber scales
    This is Brand New in Box with Pouch. Sold out Everywhere! Dead Mint.
    $2000

RARE EARLIER SOG MODEL M37 "SEAL PUP" WITH POWDER COAT BLADE FINISH -- SEKI JAPAN KNIFE. THIS SEAL PUP IS Pre-owned WITH ORIGINAL INSERT. THIS "SEAL PUP" HAS A 4 3/4-INCH BLADE, AN OVERALL LENGTH OF 9 1/4 INCHES, AND WEIGHS IN AT 6.7 OUNCES. THE KNIFE COMES WITH ORIGINAL BLACK SHEATH WITH LINE CUTTER INSERT [CAN CUT LINES WITHOUT REMOVING KNIFE FROM SHEATH]. NICE HARD TO GET SOG KNIFE--PRIME FOR A SOG COLLECTION. Excellent Condition with very light signs of use as you can see from the pictures.
    $110

Chris Reeve Large Sebenza 21 Large Classic with African Blackwood Inlay
    1 S30V Blade
    1 Jerry Rados Ladder Pattern High Carbon Damascus
    November 22, 2004
    Machined S30V stainless steel blade. Thumb stud and frame lock for one handed opening and closing. Attached lanyard and titanium clip. Includes calfskin pocket pouch and Chris Reeve polishing cloth. Lots of paperwork and what you don't see is the tool taped to the bottom of the lid like all factory CRK at that time.
    This particular knife is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened and comes with all paperwork. Shortly after the original owner purchased this knife, he sent it back to Chris Reeve Knives and had them put a Jerry Rados Ladder Pattern High Carbon Damascus. CRK returned the blade so the original S30B blade along with the washers are still included in this listing and in New Condition. When I received the knife, I contacted Chris Reeve Knives to have them verify that they did do the work and Anne wrote in the email:

The only time we have used Jerry Rados damascus for Sebenzas goes back to 2006 - we were very short of damascus because Devin Thomas was dealing with a variety of health issues. We bought four bars from Jerry to supplement what we could get from Devin. These four bars yielded 11 large Sebenza blades, 10 Small blades and 2 Mnandi blades. Your knife is one of these so yes, it is pretty rare!

Sweet combo with the Super Rare Damascus. Ultra Smooth opening action with centered blade and solid lockup. This is pre-owned and re-handled by CRK. I believe I was told that the high carbon Damascus blade was clear coated before it left CRK.
    $1050

Comparison picture to an Emerson Custom Uber Commander

Ernest Emerson Custom Jupiter Commander w/Wave Feature SpecWar Logo!
    5" Blade 11.75" Overall 11.905 Ounces
    This one is Brand New from the Blade 2012 Show!
    So big that there is no box that will fit so it will come with the bag. This has the factory Warranty/Registration card and Emerson sticker. This has the much sought after original SpecWar Logo and NOT the new Hand Made Logo.
    This was from the Blade 2012 Show Lottery!
    This is a Brand New in Dead Mint Condition straight from the Blade 2012 Lottery in Atlanta Ga show. This knife spent it's entire life in a safe. I have only ever seen 3 ever as these are very hard to come by.
    $2700

Custom Ram Maramba's Habu Flipper, Hollow Ground S30V Acid Stone Washed Finish
    Blade Length: 3.75″ S30V Blade
    Handle Length: 4.85″ Long
    Overall Length: 8.5″
    Blade Thickness: .15" Thick
    Handle Material: Acid Stone Washed Titanium Handle/Clip
    Pivot System: Ball Bearings
    Weight 4.855 Ounces
    This is from the New York Custom Knife Show 2014. This was only avil if you won Ram Maramba's lottery. This is a 50/50 version of his Habu Flipper! This has a Hand Ground Hollow Ground Acid Blade. Smooth Flipping Fast Action riding on Ball Bearings. This has early Solid lockup with centered blade. This is a nice size with light weight that would make a great every day carry knife! This is Brand New, Never Used, Carried or Sharpened.
    $800

RJ Martin Variable Flipper (1of25), CPMD2 Striated Two-Toned Blade, Titanium Bolstered Lighting Strikes Carbon Fiber Handles
    Blade Length: 3.85″ CPMD2 Blade
    Handle Length: 4.9″ Long
    Overall Length: 8.8″
    Handle Material: Stripped Titanium Bolster, Lighting Strikes Carbon Fiber Handles Scales
    Clip: Beadblasted Finish
    Bearings: Roller thrust Bearings
    7.165 Ounces
    This is a Pre-owned RJ Martin Variable Flipper that is in Mint Condition. I am listed this as pre-owned even though it is Dead Mint. This will come with a black soft zipper pouch for storage and to transport. This is from a serious collector and this knife spent it's life in a safe! This has the most incredible detent and flipping action just like all of RJ Martin's Knives! There was only 25 ever made so get this while you can. Please ask all questions before or request all pictures before purchasing this. Ultra Smooth Flipping action with centered blade and early solid lockup.
    $2500

Hinderer XM18 Production 3.5" Flipper, Stonewashed with Earth Brown G10
    Blade: S35VN
    Handle: Smooth G10
    Frame Lock & Pocket Clip: Titanium
    Blade Length: 3.50" (8.89 cm)
    Blade Thickness: 0.164" (0. cm)
    Handle / Scale Length: 4.75" (12.07 cm)
    Handle Thickness: 0.54” (1.37 cm)
    Overall Length: 8.25” (20.96 cm)
    5.60 oz (156.76 grams)
    Flat Blade Grind Skinner Profile
    Blasted then Stonewashed Finish on Blade
    Tumbled Frame Lock
    Lockbar Stabilizer (LBS)
    Reversible Pocket Clip for Tip Up or Tip Down Carry
    Lanyard Compatible
    Customizable Screw Plates and Scales
    Dual Thumbstuds
    Chemically Etched Hinderer Knives Logo on Blade Hinderer Name on Frame
    Brand New in Box with Baggie. Early Lockup with centered blade.
    This is Band new from the New York Custom Knife Show of 2014. I had Rick Hinderer personally autographed the box.
    $750

Rick Hinderer Custom XM18 Skinner 4th Gen 3.5" Flipper Satin Blade Finish Blade with Full Bead-Blasted Titanium Scales
    3.5" Hollow Hand Ground Skinner Satin Finish Flipper
    Green G10 Scale
    Full Bead-Blasted Titanium Scales
    Bead-Blasted Titanium Lock Side, Liner, Pocket Clip and Filler Tab
    Brass Spacers
    Brass Stop Lock
    4th Generation of XM18 with the Blade Stop next to the Pivot.
    Rick Hinderer Custom Logo marked on the blade.
    Smooth opening action, Solid lockup with a centered blade. This will come with a Hinderer Box, Zip lock baggie and tactical peanuts. Dead Mint, Unused/Un-carried & Excellent Condition.
    This is from the 2014 New York Custom Knife Show
    $2700

RJ Martin Overkill, Stonewashed CTS204P Blade, Beadblasted Titanium Handle
    Blade Length: 3 7/8″ CTS204P Blade
    Handle Length: 4 7/8″ Long
    Overall Length: 7 3/4″
    Handle Material: Bead-Blasted Titanium Frame-Lock
    Clip: Satin Finish
    5.585 Ounces
    This is a Pre-owned RJ Martin Overkill that is in Excellent Condition. I believe you can see it was pre-owned by the light scratches in the clip. If you are a safe queen collector, I would suggest you send it back to RJ for the microscopic superficial imperfections. But this has the most incredible detent and flipping action! Please take a good look at the condition as you can see from the pictures.
    $1600

SAR8 Fighter Variant .22" Convexed Satin Blade, Textured Sandstorm G10
    Search & Rescue 8 - 8.6" Blade 14.35" Overall .22" Thick 17.685 Ounces
    Full Height Convexed Satin Blade
    Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Edges
    This is from the Spring Know Creek of 2011 Show!
    The SAR8 was introduced in 2009 and have since than been discontinued. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Fall Knob Creek 2014 Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .22" thick Satin with a Convexed Blade/Edged! This is a very special because this was not a production and less than a dozen were made with this shaped blade with different handles by the Busse Custom Shop! The Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $815

Fallkniven A2
    Specifications:
    Knife Type: Fixed Blade
    Blade Type: Drop Point
    Blade Thickness: .236"
    Total Length: 12.75"
    Blade Length: 8"
    Weight: 13 Ounces
    Handle Material: Kraton
    Blade Material: Laminated VG10
    Rockwell Hardness: 59
    Like new in box with Leather sheath.
    $340

Tan Kydex sheath for the NMFBM with Magnum Handles
    $70

Fat Killa Zilla II .31" Convexed Black Blade w/V-Ground Edge, Magnum Black G10 Handle
    11.75" Blade 18.5" Overall .31" Thick Convexed Blade
    There were avil only at the Blade 2010 Show!
    These Killa Zilla II were introduced by Jerry Busse in 2010 and have long been discontinued. These were made after they made the Killa Zilla Test Team. They got the feedback positive and negative and made the changes to make these models! This one is much thicker than the other ones I have seen, this one comes in at about .31" thick! The Full Height Convexed Blade with V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp!
    $1050

Busse FFBM .33” Flat Ground Black Blade, Textured Magnum Black/Orange G10 Handle
    FFBM Fat Fusion Battle Mistress
    10" Blade 16" Overall .33" Thick 31.4 Ounces
    .33" Flat Ground Black Coated INFI Blade with a V-Ground Edge
    The FFBM was introduced in 2006-2007 and have been discontinued. I believe this is the knife that helped make Busse so famous and almost impossible to get. The FFBM CG (combat grade) is usually the coated FFBM which is usually .32" Saber Ground. This one is rare because it uses the same blank as the FBM LE (Fusion Battle Mistress Limited Edition) which is flat ground. It was than coated which makes this one just a bit thicker. There were probably only a handful of them made like this. The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp!
    $1300

Bob Terzuola All Titanium ATCF #88 Titanium Frame with Titanium Liner-lock
    3.8" Blade Length 8.75" Overall Length .15" Thick 4.615 Ounces
    This ATCF liner-lock folder features a satin finished hollow ground blade drop point blade and a titanium frame with a bead blast finish. Stainless steel clip, tip up carry. Notched thumb ramp. Smooth action. Solid lockup and detent, nice blade seating. There is no blade play or movement in any direction. Knife is in Excellent Condition and I see no shows light signs of use on blade/handle. I did notice without taking it apart that there seems to be the number "88" on the inside of the Titanium handle scale. Knife comes in a black padded, zippered case. I have additional pictures on my forums so please go there to check.
    Because this is pre-owned and even though I see no signs of use or wear, I will be listing this as used. Please ask all questions before purchasing this.
    $1500

Crusader Forge Metro Tactical 4" .19" CPM S30V Blade,Black G10/Titanium Handle
    4" Blade Length 9.75" Overall Length .19" Blade Thickness 10.175 Ounces
    Hollow Ground CPM S30V Blade with a V-Grind Edge
    Titanium Barrel Spacers
    Titanium/Black G10 Handle
    New with Box and Paperwork. Early Solid Lockup with a centered blade.
    This is a huge big heavy folder!
    This is Brand New with Box. Never used, carried or sharpened.
    $850

Medford Knife & Tool Viper Viper Flipper
    MKTVIPRDO-AN/AN D2 Oxide Anodized Titanium
    Blade length 4"
    Overall Length 9.5"
    9.655 Ounces
    Blade Shape/Style Modified Wharncliffe
    Hollow Ground Blade with V-Grind on the Edge
    Blade Steel D2
    Black Oxide Blade Finish
    Phosphor-Bronze Bushings
    Stonewashed Bronze Anodized Titanium Handle
    Pocket Clip is set up for Right Hand, Tip-Up
    Born on 5/22/14
    This is brand new in the box with watertight case, dogtag, warranty Paperwork, Business Card, etc...
    Smooth Flipping Action with early solid lockup and centered blade.
    $1000

Original Active Duty, Double Cut .15" Saber Ground w/Ergo Logo, Black G10 Handle
    3.6" Blade Length 7.8" Overall Length .15" Thick 5.5 Ounces
    .15" Doublecut (beadblasted) Saber Ground Blade with V-Grind
    INFI Blade Steel
    This was an Original Active Duty that was when these were first produced! Besides that it is the .15" Saber Ground knife, this one has that rare Ergo Logo and the Brass Tube Fasteners.
    The Saber Ground Blade with V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! Not many of these exist so here is your chance to own a piece of History! This is New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $470

Busse Custom Shop BAD Boney Active Duty Variant .14" Camo w/Unsharpened Top Swedge, Black Paper Handle
    3.6" Blade Length 7.8" Overall Length .14" Thick 4.570 Ounces
    .14" Flat Ground Blade with V-Grind and Unsharpened Top Swedge
    INFI Blade Steel
    60-62 RC
    This was from the Spring 2010 Knob Creek Show!
    The BAD Boney Active Duty made by Busse Combat This has a INFI Steel that is thinner at .14" thick with a higher Rockwell Hardness that was only made in a small run in 2008 and has long since been discontinued! The Flat Ground Satin Blade with the V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! I have never seen anything like this one before and is definitely "One of a Kind!" This is New, never used, carried or sharpened. $450

Spyderco Manix 2 Sprint Run FFG CTS-BD30P C101GPBD30P2
    Specs:
    Length overall 8"
    Blade length 3.37"
    Blade steel CTS-BD30P
    Weight 4.2 ounces
    Blade thickness .125"
    Handle Material Black G10
    Sprint Run, Now Discontinued.
    The Manix2 has a Ball Bearing Lock. It's a hardened free-floating ball bearing contained in a custom hi-tech polymer cage. The round ball bearing allows the lock to self adjust across a large surface, smoothly and consistently locking-up with solid confidence. Evolving over time, the Ball Bearing Lock's strength withstands hard work with a secure, versatile and comfortable grip. Ergonomics are peerless in this design. The blade is flat-ground with aggressive thumb serrations (jimping) above a super sized 14mm Spyderco Round Hole. The Jimping doesn't stop there. With full steel liners the scales have jimping that extends beyond the G-10 handle scales scalloping areas of the handle's perimeter. This one is not slipping out of your hand and works well with gloves on! The liners pull double purpose by adding rigidly and lightweight strength to the handle. A three-screw clip is left/right-hand carry, positioned for comfort and deep pocket carry. The knife also has a large lanyard pipe to protect various types of cords or thongs.
    New in Box with paperwork. As you can see in the pictures, the box does show light wear. Solid lockup with centered blade with smooth opening action.
    $200

Busse Combat NMSFNO .275" Bronze Blade, Magnum Textured Olive Green/Black G10 Handle
    NMSFNO Nuclear Meltdown Special Forces Natural Outlaw
    8" Blade 14" Overall .275" Thick
    Full Height Convexed Blade with V-Ground Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Edges
    The NMSFNO was introduced in 2008 and have since than been discontinued. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat. This has a INFI Steel that is .275" thick with a Full Height Convexed Blade with V-Ground Edge! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. The Bronze color coating was used for the Garth Edition knives at Blade 2014 so very rare!
    $710

Spyderco Lum Tanto C46GPSBK ATS-55 Black Blade
    Specs:
    Length overall 8.65 "
    Blade length 3.8 "
    Blade steel ATS-55
    Weight 4.865 ounces
    Blade thickness .125"
    New in Box with paperwork. Solid lockup with centered blade with smooth opening action.
    $380

Busse Combat BAD Boney Active Duty .14" Satin Blade, Black G10 Handle
    3.6" Blade Length 7.8" Overall Length .14" Thick 5.195 Ounces
    .14" Flat Ground Blade with V-Grind
    INFI Blade Steel
    60-62 RC
    The BAD Boney Active Duty made by Busse Combat This has a INFI Steel that is thinner at .14" thick with a higher Rockwell Hardness that was only made in a small run in 2008 and has long since been discontinued! The Flat Ground Satin Blade with the V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This is New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $370

Spyderco Bob Lum Tanto C46GPGY VG-10 Hollow Ground Tanto Satin Blade, Grey G10
    Specs:
    Length overall 8.75"
    Blade length 3.875 "
    Blade steel VG-10
    Weight 4.280 ounces
    Blade thickness .125"
    Sprint Run of 600, Now Discontinued
    New in Box with paperwork. Solid lockup with centered blade with smooth opening action.
    $300

Nuclear SAR8 Variant .24" Camo Blade w/5" Sharpened Swedge w/5 Serrations, Tigerhide Handles
    8.4" Blade Length 5" Sharpened Top Edge 14.15" Overall Length .24" Blade Thickness 15.055 Ounces
    $700

Nuclear Game Warden Variant .23" Muddy Blade with Sharpened Spine, Tigerhide Handle, w/Tan Leather Sheath
    3" Blade Length 2.5" Sharpened Top Edge 7" Overall Length .23" Blade Thickness 6.280 Ounces
    $425

KC381 Swamp Rat RUCKI, Black Blade with Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    15.5" Blade Length 23.65" Overall Length .20" Blade Thickness
    Blade Steel is SR101
    Hardness: 58-60 HRC
    This is from 2014 Spring Knob Creek knife show.
    This is a powerful and strong Short Sword made by Swamp Rat which is the sister company of Busse Combat and made for the Knob Creek 2014 show! This has a convexed Blade with a V-ground edge which is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has SR101 Steel that is .20" thick!
    $500

Busse Custom Shop BWM Bushwacker Mistress .20" Black Blade, Magnum G-rexed Red Tequila Sunrise G10 Handle (1 of 6) with custom Black MashedCat Kydex Dangler Sheath custom made for this exact knife!
    Custom Shop BWM Bushwacker Mistress
    10.5" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length .20" Blade Thickness
    .20" Thick Flat Ground Bladee, INFI Blade Steel with V-ground Edge
    This is from the Spring Knob Creek Spring 2012 knife show.
    This is "1 of 6" of this color combination.
    There was a only 6 ever made, this is one of them that sold out from made by the Busse Custom Shop made for the Spring Knob Creek Spring 2012 knife show! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This knife was sent to Eric of MashedCat Kydex Sheaths to have a custom made dangler sheath made for an exact fit! This has a INFI Steel that is .20" thick! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never avil for sale and probably NEVER AGAIN! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from the maker! If you want to purchase just the knife, please email me and save some money.
    $700

KC373 Busse Custom Shop AK47 .18" Convexed Satin Blade, Tan/Brown/Black G10 Handle
    Original American Kenzi 47
    18.4" Blade 29" Overall .18" Blade Thickness
    This is from the Spring Knob Creek 2014 show!
    The Original American Kenzi 47 was made and introduced in 2005 and has long since been discontinued. This is one that Busse Custom Shop made for the Spring Knob Creek 2014 show!! The Satin Convexed INFI Blade is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1600

RMJ Shrike, Tactical Extreme Gray Head, Camouflage Handle, #1920
    Length - 15 1/2 inches
    Weight - 27 ounces
    Differentially heat-treated
    Designed to pierce a kevlar helmet
    Hammer forged all chrome-moly 4140 steel construction
    Handle tang fixed into an insulated, non-conductive grip
    Handle is hard rubber over molded onto the full tang
    Hardened 4140 end cap unscrews to provide access to the provided sharpening stone
    Bottom-eject kydex scabbard with shoulder strap
    Camouflage Handle Color
    Lifetime Guarantee
    RMJ's best-selling Shrike was our first hammer-forged tomahawk. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. As we all know these are on back-order so get this while you can. This does not have the box or any paperwork but will still carry the lifetime warranty.
    $500

Busse Custom Shop ASH1 Variant .23" Black Re-curve Blade, Magnum Blue/Black G10 Handle
    6.5" Blade 33" Overall .23" Thick
    The ASH1 was introduced in 2007 and has long since been discontinued.
    Brand new condition with a Flat Ground V-ground edge.
    This knife has beautiful Black Blade made of INFI which is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives. The Busse Custom Shop did a great job on the re-curve of this blade. This Anniversary Steel Heart 1 in a thick .22" thick in a coated blade which was NEVER a production model and only a handful was made for shows. This model is very hard to obtain anymore.
    $700

Busse Combat Hell Razor .195" Saber Ground Competition Finish Blade, Magnum Black/Tan G10, No CBTs
    6.8" Blade Length 12.5" Overall Length .195" Thick 16.140 Ounces
    .21" Saber Sage Coated Finish INFI Blade with V-Ground Edge and No CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology)
    This is from the Blade 2014 Show!
    The Hell Razor was made and introduced in 2005 with CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology) and has long since been discontinued. This was a special Short Run from the Busse Custom Shop made for the Blade 2014 Show! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .195" thick with a Competition Finish that is no longer avil!
    $540

FOX TECNOREEF II G10 HANDLE DLC COATING BLADE
    4.35" Blade Length, 9.3" Overall .16" Blade Thickness 7.960 Ounces
    Black DLC Coated N690CO Cobalt Vanadium Stainless Steel
    Black G10 Handle
    Diving knife Tecno Reef 2 FOX Italy, Professional scuba divers and diving knives with blade of N690Co Cobalt Vanadium stainless steel of high quality with surface treatment in PVDGM Gun Metal® a coating of thin films under vacuum through the physical vapor deposition (Physical Vapor Deposition) very resistant to abrasion and waterproof - HRC 56/58 - Blade lenght 4.3" - Thickness 0.16" - Black G10 handle with rouge texture for a better grip - Overall lenght 9.3" ​​- Equipped with KYDEX® sheath with clip that can be clipped to tactical belts or military backpacks with MOLLE system - A FOX diving knife really exceptional with quality materials and an excellent Italian design, superior quality in all the components and also in the finishes
    This knife is New in Box with factory edge. This will include the black kydex sheath.
    $170

Neil Blackwood NFB Mini Skirmish Flipper Framelock Flipper
    3.5" Blade Length, 8 .1" Overall .16" Blade Thickness 6.265 Ounces
    River-washed Finish Elmax Blade Steel
    Two Tone Anodized Step Contouring Titanium Handle with Flames with matching clip
    Zippered Nylon Case Included
    This is Brand New from fresh from Neil Blackwood. A lot of work, time and creativity went into making this knife. The two tone Anodized Titanium Handle that was machined out is insane! This flips so smoothly with a centered blade and early lockup. This is truly a piece of art!
    $1600

Wilson Tactical Model 5 M5-5-B-S with Shark Skin Sheath
    This fixed blade features a 1/4" D2 Black Tacti-Kote coated blade with 1 1/4" blade depth. Single guard. Black micarta scales. Full tang construction. Tan black lanyard. Includes original box and paperwork.
    Mint condition.
    Product Details:
    Blade size: 5 1/2"
    Blade Grind/Coating: Black Tacti-Kote Coated Hollow Grind
    Overall: 10 1/2"
    Blade Thickness: .25"
    Blade material: D2
    Handle: Black Micarta
    Bolsters: Single guard
    Sheath: Shark Skin Leather Sheath w/ Belt Loop
    Date Manufactured: March 2008
    This is New in Box with Box, Certificate of Origin and signed. This is Hand Made and carrys a Limited Lifetime Warranty. This model is Discontinued and hard to find.
    $480

CS399 Busse Custom Shop C.A.B.S. Choiless Anorexic Boss Street .135" Convexed Satin, Full CrossCut End Grain Maple Handle with Mosaic Pins
    4.25" Blade Length 9.1" Overall Length .135" Thick 6.055 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    Full Height Convexed Satin Blade with the Nuclear Meltdown treatment on the spine and handles.
    This is from the Blade 2011 Show in Atlanta Ga.
    The Boss Street was introduced in 2009 and has been discontinued. This has a INFI Steel that is .135" thick with a Convexed Satin Finish! The Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $550

CS339 Busse Combat Custom Shop Boss Street .22" Deep Hollow Ground Satin, G-rexed Mammoth Bark
    4.25" Blade Length 9.15" Overall Length .22" Thick 9.270 Ounces
    Full Height Hand Ground Deep Hollow Ground INFI Blade
    with Small Choil
    This is from the Spring Knob Creek 2011 Show.
    The Boss Street was introduced in 2009 and have since than been discontinued. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2011 Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .22" thick Full Height Hand Ground Deep Hollow Ground which was never a production knife! There was only a few made and they were for the shows and ganzas. This one is Beautiful and Busse Custom Shop made it PERFECT! The Deep Hollow Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $900

Meaner Street .17" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Full Orange Giraffe Bone Handle w/Orange Moosic Pins
    4.1" Blade Length 8.7" Overall Length 6.560 Ounces
    .17" Flat Ground Flat Ground Satin Blade with Convex Blended Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is from the Fall Knob Creek Show of 2010!
    This was not a production knife and was nicknamed "Tweener" because it was between a Meaner Street at .22" thick and the Leaner Meaner which was .155" thick. These Tweener Meaner were only avil at some of the knive shows and only a handful were made. This particular knife comes from my own personal collection. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened as I had purchase this directly from Busse Combat at the Fall Knob Creek Show of 2010 and has been in my safe ever since.
    $640

RJ Martin Overkill, Damascus Blade Anodized Titanium w/Stag Inlay Handle
    Blade Length: 3 7/8″ Damascus Blade
    Handle Length: 4 7/8″ Long
    Overall Length: 7 3/4″
    Handle Material: Stag Inlay in Anodized Titanium
    Clip: Ceramic Blasted satin finish
    This is a like new Full Dress Overkill that is pre-owned. I believe it has been in a safe since new as you can see from the pictures. Never used, carried, or sharpened. This also has a beautiful Damascus Blade. Ultra Smooth Flipping action with centered blade.
    $2800

CS701 Custom Shop Off Duty .345" Deep Hollow Grind with Full Snakewood Handle
    Chuddybear Brown Leather Sheath for Off Duty
    3.6" Blade 7.9" Overall .345" Thick 9.080 Ounces

CS481 Busse Custom Shop Active Duty .22" Deep Hollow Satin, Full Curly Oak Handle w/Mosaic
    This one is .215" thick, 3.5" Blade and 7.88" Overall 6.525 Ounces
    Hand Ground Deep Hollow Ground Satin Blade
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is Brand New as directly from Busse. The Active Duty knives were introduced in 2002 and have since been discontinued. This one is made of INFI Steel. This one is new and custom made by hand by the Busse Custom Shop, a RARE Super Find! Here is your chance to own a beautiful piece of History! This was purchase by me directly me from Busse Combat.
    This is a Hand Ground Deep Hollow Ground Satin Blade, Very Sharp! These Active Duty were never produced in this thickness as a production run and was only avil at the one Show. The Full Curly Oak Handle w/Mosaic Pins weren't done in batches, there were only a handful made and each one is hand custom made by the Busse Custom shop. Each piece of wood is different so each one is "One of a Kind" This is one of a kind! As with all Busse Combat knives, this carries a Lifetime Warranty for the life of the knife. I have a C.A.B.S. Busse Custom Shop Choiless Anorexic Boss Street posted here on ebay and my forums that has the exact same matching Full Curly Oak Handle so it would make a great set!$570

Busse Combat Magnum Bear Cub .14" Convexed Satin Blade, Black Paper Handle
    3" Blade 6.7" Overall .140" Thick 3.260 Ounces
    Convexed Satin Blade
    The Magnum Bear Cub was introduced in 2012 and that was it, it was discontinued. These may be small knives but they still have a satin INFI blade steel with a Convexed Edge. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat. The Convexed Edge not only strong but is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $240

Christ Reeve Shadow III, #26 South Africa w/Black Leather Sheath
    Excellent Condition with sheath. This appears to be unused but there does seem to show some wear from going into and out of the sheath. Very low number and rare because this was made in South Africa!
    4" Blade 8" Overall .20" Thick 6.375
    A2 Tool Steel
    The knife has a hollow handle and is made from a single piece of A2 tool steel to be tough and take and hold a very sharp edge. The butt cap is made of D65S Aluminum.
    This is a beautiful knife with a history! This one was made in South Africa and is numbered #26. I don't think this knife was actually used but listed as used because it is NOT mint. For the age, this is in Excellent Condition and will come with the original sheath.
    $820

CS454 C.A.B.S. Busse Custom Shop Choiless Anorexic Boss Street .14" Full Convexed Satin Blade, Full Curly Oak Handle, Mosaic Pins
    4.25" Blade Length 9.1" Overall Length .14" Thick 6.520 Ounces
    Full Height Hand Ground Deep Hollow Ground INFI Blade
    No Choil, INFI Blade Steel
    Full Height Convexed Satin Blade with the Nuclear Meltdown treatment on the spine and handles.
    This is from the Blade 2011 Show in Atlanta Ga.
    The Boss Street was introduced in 2009 and has been discontinued. This has a INFI Steel that is .14" thick with a Convexed Satin Finish! The Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This is a hand made custom made with custom Magnum Full Curly Oak Handle. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    $550

AG Russell Exclusive Boss Street Variant, .22" Satin Convexed Blade, Blk/Tan G10 w/Blue Liners
    4.25" Blade 9.1" Overall .22" Thick 9.085 Ounces
    This particular model was made for the one and only AG Russell Knife show Busse ever attended on July 31, 2010. This has a convexed Satin Blade with the zero edge. There was only about 15 of these ever made, very rare and hard to get knife!
    $420

2003 Busse Custom Shop Desert Anorexic Badger Attack DABA .16" Sage Blade, Tan Canvas Micarta Handle w/Brass Tube Fasteners
    4.5" Blade 9.65" Overall .16" Thick 7.295 Ounces
    Busse Custom Shop Logo
    The Busse Custom Shop made a few of these Desert Anorexic Badger Attack (DABA) was introduced in 2003 in very limited quantities and have since than been discontinued. This has a INFI Steel that is .16" thick with a tan coating with a doublecut spine! The now re-sharpened Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is pre-owned and has been sharpened. This will come with a Tan Okuden Kydex Sheath with IWB loop and Tek-Lok made for this exact knife. The knife does show wear on the coating and thus is sold as "used."
    $950
    Last edited by Liu Kang; 11-27-2014 at 09:09 AM.

Thread Information