Thread: The New Knives Added Daily!

The New Knives Added Daily!

This Thread is for only the most currently knives listed for sale, if not sold, it will be put according in the listed threads listed in the Index after a few weeks. This is easier to see what new knives have been added for my regular customers.

Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at liukang187@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
    You can contact me for payment info. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
    If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email and I will let you know. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.

Busse Custom Shop SOB .18" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Desert Ironwood Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    4.75" Blade Length 9.55" Overall Length .175" Blade Thickness 9.82 Ounces
    Saber Ground Satin Finish INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge
    This was made by Busse Custom made for the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This has a hand made Black G10 G-rexed Desert Ironwood Handle which means it is bolstered/lined with Black G10 and the Desert Ironwood is than inlaid into the Black G10 so overall this handle is much thicker than your standard ones. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .18" thick with a Saber Ground Satin Finish! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $580

Busse Custom Shop SOB .18" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Full Brown Walnut Handle with Yellow/Green Liners & Mosaic Pins
    4.75" Blade Length 9.55" Overall Length .18" Blade Thickness 8.51 Ounces
    This was made by Busse Custom made for the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .18" thick with a Saber Ground Satin Finish! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $530

Busse Custom Shop SOB .175" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Full Maple Wood Handle w/Mosaic Pins Red/Black Liners & Mosaic Pins
    4.75" Blade Length 9.55" Overall Length .175" Blade Thickness 8.69 Ounces
    This was made by Busse Custom made for the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .175" thick with a Saber Ground Satin Finish! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $530

Busse Custom Shop MOAB .37" Black Crinkle Flat Ground Blade, Hand Smoothed Magnum Olive/Black G10 Handle
    14.25" Blade Length 20.5" Overall Length .37" Blade Thickness
    Black Crinkle Flat Ground Blade with a V-Grind Edge
    This was made by Busse Custom Shop for the Fall Knob Creek 2014 show! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp so very scary with so much weight and size behind it! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .37" thick with a Black Crinkle Flat Ground Blade Finish! This is one monster of a chopper, with this being so thick and long, this is one large and heavy Chopper! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $2150

Busse Combat Custom Shop SAR8 Fighter Variant .24" Convexed Black Blade, Textured Blue/Black G10 HandleSearch & Rescue 8 - SAR88.6" Blade 14.4" Overall .24" Thick 16.005 Ounces
    Convexed Black Coated INFI Persian Shaped Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Front Eagle Talon Hole
    This is from the Spring Know Creek of 2015 Show!
    The SAR8 was introduced in 2009 and have since than been discontinued. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .24" thick Satin with a Convexed Blade/Edged! This is a very special because this was not a production and the only one at the show hand made by the Busse Custom Shop! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never avil for sale and probably NEVER AGAIN!
    $650

Zero Tolerance 0777-M390BLK DLC Coated Blade, Carbon Fiber Handle #260
    BLADE SIZE: 3.8"
    TOTAL SIZE: 8.8"
    CLOSED SIZE: 5"
    BLADE MATERIAL: Black DLC coated Stainless Bohler M390 Blade Steel
    HANDLE: Contoured Carbon Fiber
    SPACER/POCKET CLIP: Machined and Blasted Titanium
    WEIGHT: 4.1 oz.
    3D machined handle with inlaid locking bar. The ZT 0777 M390 has a full handle of carbon fiber that is super strong yet very light!
    Sub-frame Lock - lock of titanium inset into the handle of carbon fiber. I think the lock on this knife breaks new ground in the knife industry. You have the light strength of carbon fiber combined with the durability of titanium lock bar. The lock bar is fitted with a hardened stainless steel engagement plate that CAN BE ADJUSTED to compensate for wear over time.
    Smooth KVT bearing system for extremely smooth opening action. Fast flipper for easy right or left hand opening. Flipper serves as an index finger guard in the open position. Filed thumb rest on the blade spine for a secure grip in the open position.
    Full machined and blasted titanium pocket clip is designed for deep pocket carry. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened! This includes the box and paperwork.
    $900

Busse Combat Custom Shop ASHBM .32" Satin Blade w/Choil, Full Hand Smoothed Striped Maple Handle w/Moosic Pins & Red Liners
    Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress - ASHBM
    11" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length .32" Blade Thickness
    .32" Flat Ground Satin INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge with Choil
    Custom Hand Smoothed Striped Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Red Liners
    This is from the Spring 2015 Knob Creek Show.
    I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek Knife Show 2015. This has a INFI Steel that is .32" thick with a Satin Finish! The Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is ONLY used by Busse Combat knives. These were never made as a production with this Full Hand Smoothed Striped Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Red Liners and each one is hand custom made by the Busse Custom Shop. Each piece of wood is different so each one is "One of a Kind!" I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    $1150

Busse Combat Custom Shop Game Warden .225" Deep Hollow Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-Rexed Geen Maple Wood w/Mosaic Pins
    2.85" Blade Length 6.85" Overall Length .225" Blade Thickness 6.36 Ounces
    .225" Thick INFI Blade Steel
    Hand Ground Deep Hollow Ground Satin Blade
    This is from the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show.
    This was a hand made custom made by the Busse Custom Shop for the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show! This Deep Hollow Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. The matched set of Black G10 G-Rexed Geen Maple Wood w/Mosaic Pins were hand selected and custom made so get this before it's gone. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .225" thick with a Satin Finish! This grind and thickness was never a production and only a few were ever made for the knife shows.
    $500

Busse Combat Custom Shop ASHBM .32" Satin Blade w/Choil, Black G10 G-rexed Smalted Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress - ASHBM
    11" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length .32" Blade Thickness
    .32" Flat Ground Satin INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge with Choil
    Custom Hand Smoothed Black G10 G-rexed Smalted Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek Knife Show 2015. This has a INFI Steel that is .32" thick with a Satin Finish! The Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is ONLY used by Busse Combat knives. These were never made as a production with this Full Hand Smoothed Black G10 G-rexed Smalted Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins and each one is hand custom made by the Busse Custom Shop. Each piece of wood is different so each one is "One of a Kind!" I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    $1170

ASHBM Limited Edition #253 .32" Satin Blade w/Choil, Textured Magnum Black G10 Handle w/Red Liners
    Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress Limited Edition- ASHBM LE
    11" Blade 16.5" Overall .32" Thick
    .32" Flat Ground Satin INFI Bowie Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge with Choil
    Magnum Textured Black G10 Handle
    Here is one Beautiful Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress Limited Edition #253 with Choil. This knife has a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it has never been used, sharpened or carried! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never avil for sale and probably NEVER AGAIN!
    $880

Benchmade 9700S, Benchmade / Emerson collaboration, ATS34 automatic version of the CQC-7
    This vintage 9700 automatic knife came from a collection. It is in good condition and comes with the original box and paperwork. This knife does show some signs of use on the blade, but is sure to make a great collection piece or user.
    The 9700S knife is a Benchmade / Emerson collaboration, the first automatic version of the CQC-7. It features an Emerson chisel ground tanto blade with a bead blast finish and plain cutting edge. The textured G-10 handle is black and includes a pocket clip for tip-down carry.
    Specifications:
    Overall Length:9.25"
    Blade Length:4.00"
    Blade Style:Tanto
    Blade Grind:Chisel
    Finish:Bead Blast
    Edge Type:Plain
    Handle Length:5.30"
    Handle Material:G-10
    Color:Black
    Weight:4.80 oz.
    User:Right Hand
    Pocket Clip:Tip-Up
    Knife Type:Automatic
    Brand:Benchmade
    Model:CQC-7
    Model Number:9700
    Country of Origin:USA
    Best Use:Tactical
    Blade Material:Stainless Steel
    This is Pre-owned and only if you look super close up will you see any signs of use. Please look carefully at the pictures before purchase.
    $300

Benchmade 35 with Original Factory Box, Sheath and Paperwork.
    Rare Benchmade 35S Balisong knife. This is an older version 35 with a rare T-latch instead of the spring latch. The blade is marked Bali-Song (with Butterfly logo) on front and Benchmade USA on back. There is no mention of blade steel.
    Specifications:
    Overall Length:7.50"
    Blade Length:3.375"
    Blade Thickness:0.11"
    Blade Stylerop Point
    Finish:Satin
    Edge Type:Serrated
    Handle Length:4.125"
    Handle Thickness:0.50"
    Handle Material:Stainless Steel
    Weight:4.80 oz.
    Sheath:Nylon
    Knife Type:Butterfly
    Brand:Benchmade
    Model:35
    Model Number:35S
    Country of Origin:USA
    Color:Gray
    Best Use:Collection
    Blade Material:Stainless Steel
    Product Type:Knife
    This is Pre-owned and only if you look super close up will you see any signs of use. Please look carefully at the pictures before purchase. This includes the the box, paperwork and sheath.
    $300

Busse Combat ASHBM .325" Doublecut Blade w/Choil, Hand Smoothed Red Tequila G10 Handle
    ASHBM - Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress
    11.1" Blade 1.8" Blade Width 16.6" Overall .325" Thick
    INFI Blade Steel
    Full Height Flat Ground Ground Doublecut Finished Blade w/V-Grind Edge
    I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .325" thick with a Doublecut Finished Blade w/V-Grind Edge! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This knife has a Choil and a Hand Smoothed Red Tequila G10 Handle which can not be ordered as an option. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    $810

Busse Combat ASHBM .32" Doublecut Blade w/Choil, Hand Smoothed Blue/Black G10 Handle
    ASHBM - Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress
    11.1" Blade 1.8" Blade Width 16.6" Overall .32" Thick
    INFI Blade Steel
    Full Height Flat Ground Ground Doublecut Finished Blade w/V-Grind Edge
    I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .32" thick with a Doublecut Finished Blade w/V-Grind Edge! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This knife has a Choil and a Hand Smoothed Blue/Black G10 Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    $810

Busse Combat Custom Shop ASH1 .23" Saber Ground Satin Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge, Magnum Textured Olive/Black Handle
    Anniversary Steel Heart 1
    6.3" Blade Length 11.85" Overall Length .23" Blade Thickness 17.535 Ounces
    The ASH1 was introduced in 2007 and has long since been discontinued.
    Brand new condition with a very sharp Blended Convexed edge.
    This knife has beautiful and rare saber ground .23" Satin Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge. The Anniversary Steel Heart 1 in a Satin Finish with a .23" Saber Ground Satin Blade was NEVER a production model, the .22" Flat Ground blade was made for the Limited Edition, Special Editions and some Custom Shop knives. But this has a INFI Steel that is .23" Satin Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge was NEVER Done Before! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because this color combination was never offered. I'm not even sure there is any others out there! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $750

Busse Combat Custom Shop ASH1 .33" Flat Ground Satin Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge, Magnum Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle
    Anniversary Steel Heart 1
    6.5" Blade Length 11.85" Overall Length .33" Blade Thickness
    The ASH1 was introduced in 2007 and has long since been discontinued.
    Brand new condition with a very sharp Blended Convexed edge.
    This knife has beautiful Satin Blade. The Anniversary Steel Heart 1 in a Satin Finish with a .33" thick was NEVER a production model, the only ones that were made this thick were all coated and were known at "Combat Grade (CG)" This has a INFI Steel that is .33" Blade thickness! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because this color combination was never offered when it was in production and only a handful ever made! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $930

Busse Custom Shop Anniversary Uncle MoJo Variant .265" Satin Blade w/Fuller, Black G10 G-rexed Snakewood Handle w/Green Liners & Mosaic Pins
    8.15" Blade Length 13.8" Overall Length .25" Blade Thickness 19.425 Ounces
    This is from the Spring Knob Creek Show 2015!
    .26" Saber Ground Satin INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge with a Swedge and Choil
    Custom Contoured Hand-Shaped Black G10 G-rexed Snakewood Handle w/Green Liners & Mosaic Pins, Finger Grooves
    This one is from the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show!
    This is a true Custom and very RARE knife made by the Busse Custom Shop! I believe there were only a few of these made and was Exclusive to just the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show! In 2001 Jerry Busse introduced the "Mr MoJo" in 2001. They had a hook on the front of the top of the handle which was a blade catcher. Back in 2001 about the same time, he also introduced the Uncle MoJo which was the same knife but without the blade catcher. Well I guess this would make this the "Anniversary Uncle MoJo" because these also don't have the blade catcher or the hook. There is also a fuller or blood groove added on and steel was trimmed off which also makes it a tad shorter but that also should make this knife lighter thus faster! Each of these are hand made custom handle with Finger Grooves! Backed 100% with Lifetime Warranty from Busse Combat! The Snakewood handle scales were hand picked matched pair of prime choice wood for this custom hand smooth handles. Dead Mint never used, carried or sharpened. This knife was purchased directly by me from Busse Combat and than spent it's life in a safe.
    $1250

Busse Custom Shop Avenger's Hawkeye Large Integral Dagger .325" Doubledged Doublecut/Satin Blade, Smooth Red/Black G10 Handles
    6" Blade Length 11.65" Overall Length .325" Blade Thickness 7.42 Ounces
    Double Edged INFI Satin/Doublecut INFI Blade Steel
    V-Ground Double Edged
    Here is Popular Busse knife that Busse made to be used by Hawkeye in the Avenger's movie. There were two sizes of these made and this is the longer version. One of my favorite Busse Knives of all time because of all the work that went into making this. There is so much work and detail that can be seen and felt when you hold one of these in your hands! This was release for order at the Blade 2012 show and not many of these were ever made. The tip of this knife is much thicker to make it a much stronger where normal daggers are thinner and weaker. This knife is finished in both Doublecut and satin finish to bring more contrast and details to this beautifully finished piece of art! This Dagger are all Custom Made and start with a .335" Solid Blank and then is milled out from one Solid Piece of INFI Steel. There were only a few of these ever made and lots of work went into the handles with Red/Black G10 are all hand fit into each knife. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives. These were never made as a production and each one is hand custom made by the Busse Custom shop. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1350

Busse Combat Team Gemini Light Brigade TGLB .275" Tanker Grey Blade w/Fuller, Magnum Orange/Black G10 Handle
    TGLB - Team Gemini Light Brigade
    7.75" Blade 13.15" .275" Thick w/Fuller 17.325 Ounces
    Shallow Hollow Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge, Tanker Grey INFI Blade
    This was the Famous knife used on TV series "The Walking Dead!" The Blended V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek Show 2015! This has a INFI Steel that is .275" thick with a Tanker Grey Blade!
    $540

Busse Combat TGLB Prototype .275" Sage Re-Curve Blade w/Fuller, Magnum Textured Black G10 Handle w/Skull Crusher
    TGLB - Team Gemini Light Brigade
    7.75" Blade Length 13.25" Overall Length .28" Blade Thickness 15.265 Ounces
    Shallow Hollow Ground Re-Curve Blade Blade with V-Ground Edge, Sage Blade
    This was model knife from Busse Combat is the Famous knife used on TV series "The Walking Dead!" This is the NEW "Prototype" that was made and brought to the Knob Creek Shop 2015! The Blended V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This Prototpye Re-Curve Blade is not an option to order from Busse and is a Prototype made by the Busse Custom Shop for just the Spring 2015 Knob Creek Show. This also has a modified butt which has been modified to be a Skull Crusher. There were not many of these made and probably only a handful. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This has the "Proto" marked on the blade.
    $710

Busse Custom Shop Son Of Badger SOB .17" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Blue/Black G10 Handle
    4.75" Blade Length 9.55" Overall Length .17" Blade Thickness 9.98 Ounces
    This was made by Busse Custom made for the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .17" thick with a Saber Ground Satin Finish! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $530

Busse Combat Custom Shop HHFSH .27" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Magnum Textured Black G10 Handle
    HHFSH - Heavy Heart Fusion Steel Heart
    8.25" Blade 14.5" Overall .27" Blade Thickness
    Satin Saber Ground Blade with a Blended Convexed Edge
    Here is a beauty made by the Busse Custom Shop for a knife show or online Ganza! This is because this model was introduced by Jerry Busse a good while ago and has long been discontinued. But even when it was avil for sale, the satin finish was not an option so this is a rare knife. This knife has the .27" Saber Ground Satin Blade with the Super Sharp Blended Convexed Edge. This one is hand custom made by the Busse Custom shop. This model has been discontinued and will not be made again. This one just got back from the Busse Custom Shop and is like New, never used, carried or sharpened since it has been back.
    $1000

Busse Custom Shop Son Of Badger SOB .17" Saber Ground Satin Blade, TigerHide Canvas G-rexed Smooth Olive Green G10 Handle
    4.75" Blade Length 9.55" Overall Length .17" Blade Thickness 9.28 Ounces
    This was made by Busse Custom made for the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .17" thick with a Saber Ground Satin Finish! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $530

Active Duty .15" Satin Saber Ground Blade, Textured Snakeskin Handle
    3.5" Blade Length 7.85" Overall Length .15" Blade Thickness 5.175 Ounces
    Here is an old school Active Duty. This has the V-grind edge on the Saber Ground Satin Blade.
    $700

Zero Tolerance 0777-M390BLK DLC Coated Blade, Carbon Fiber Handle #196
    BLADE SIZE: 3.8"
    TOTAL SIZE: 8.8"
    CLOSED SIZE: 5"
    BLADE MATERIAL: Black DLC coated Stainless Bohler M390 Blade Steel
    HANDLE: Contoured Carbon Fiber
    SPACER/POCKET CLIP: Machined and Blasted Titanium
    WEIGHT: 4.1 oz.
    3D machined handle with inlaid locking bar. The ZT 0777 M390 has a full handle of carbon fiber that is super strong yet very light!
    Sub-frame Lock - lock of titanium inset into the handle of carbon fiber. I think the lock on this knife breaks new ground in the knife industry. You have the light strength of carbon fiber combined with the durability of titanium lock bar. The lock bar is fitted with a hardened stainless steel engagement plate that CAN BE ADJUSTED to compensate for wear over time.
    Smooth KVT bearing system for extremely smooth opening action. Fast flipper for easy right or left hand opening. Flipper serves as an index finger guard in the open position. Filed thumb rest on the blade spine for a secure grip in the open position.
    Full machined and blasted titanium pocket clip is designed for deep pocket carry. This is Brand New straight from an authorized Zero Tolerance dealer. This includes the box and paperwork.
    $890

Zero Tolerance 0888M390BLK #72 DLC
    2012 Overall Knife of the Year Award winning Zero Tolerance 0888MAX flipper Limited Edition run of only 250 pieces. Some issues with heat treat have prompted Zero Tolerance to offer this popular knife with a solid M390 Black DLC coated blade. There were very few made with Maxamet, but with both steels, the total is still less then 250! Takes a razor edge and holds it. Graphite grey Titanium PVD Coated non-stainless blade and handle. Blade rides on KVT steel ball bearings. Titanium frame lock handle incorporates a unique pocket clip that slides left or right from the frame for tip-up carry. Brand new direct from ZT. Made in USA.
    $1175

SLUT AD .22" Hollow Satin, G-rexed Striped Maple Wood Moosic Pins
    3.6" Blade Length 7.8" Overall Length .22" Blade Thickness 5.1 Ounces
    Game Warden .22" Deep Hollow Satin, G-rexed Striped Maple Wood
    3.1" Blade Length 7" Overall Length .22" Blade Thickness 6.795 Ounces
    This is from the East Coast Custom Knife Show in NJ on March 5, 2011. This is a beautiful matched set. Both have the Deep Hollow Grind Satin Blade with G-rexed Striped maple Wood with the Mosaic Pins. Both are Brand New, never used, carried or Sharpned. Both are non standard models and hand ground with custom hand smooth custom handles.
    Only sold as a set $1150

Busse Combat AK47 .21" Bronze Coated Blade, Black G10 Handle, Blade 2014 Exclusive 1 of 13
    AK47 - American Kenzi 47
    18.5" Blade 29.1" Overall Length .21" Blade Thickness
    Exclusive Garth Edition in Bronze Coating with Garth's Tattoo
    The Busse Combat AK47 was first introduced by Jerry Busse in 2005. Back than it was ONLY available with a coated blade. This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened from the Blade 2014 Show in Atlanta Ga. The Bronze coating was never an option on any Busse Knives and this may be a one time thing along with the engraved Garth's Tattoo on the opposite side of the blade. There are not many of these around for sale and are rare when in Mint Condition. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1400

Busse Combat Custom Shop Gladius .30" Convexed Satin Blade, Hand Smoothed Yellow/Black G10 Handle
    15.15" Blade 23.20" Overall .30" Blade Thickness 2 Pounds 4.6 Ounces Estimated Weight
    Double Edged Convexed Satin Blade with Zero Edge
    Satin Blade with a Doublecut Fuller
    This was a very Limited Production Run Busse by the Combat Custom Shop! This was introduced by Jerry Busse in the summer of 2010 and has long since been discontinued! The Double Edged Convexed Satin Blade with Zero Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .30" thick with a Beautiful Satin Finish! This has never been used, carried or sharpened!
    $2230

Busse Combat Custom Shop Gladius .30" Convexed Satin Blade, Hand Smoothed Blue/Black G10 Handle
    15.15" Blade 23.20" Overall .30" Blade Thickness 2 Pounds 4.6 Ounces Estimated Weight
    Double Edged Convexed Satin Blade with Zero Edge
    Satin Blade with a Doublecut Fuller
    This was a very Limited Production Run Busse by the Combat Custom Shop! This was introduced by Jerry Busse in the summer of 2010 and has long since been discontinued! The Double Edged Convexed Satin Blade with Zero Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .30" thick with a Beautiful Satin Finish! This has never been used, carried or sharpened!
    $2230

CS341 Busse Combat Custom Shop Boss Street .22" Deep Hollow Ground Satin, G-rexed Fossil Bark
    4.25" Blade Length 9.15" Overall Length .22" Thick 9.505 Ounces
    Full Height Hand Ground Deep Hollow Ground INFI Blade
    with Small Choil
    This is from the Spring Knob Creek 2011 Show.
    The Boss Street was introduced in 2009 and have since than been discontinued. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2011 Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .22" thick Full Height Hand Ground Deep Hollow Ground which was never a production knife! There was only a few made for the shows and ganzas. This one is Beautiful and Busse Custom Shop made it PERFECT! The Deep Hollow Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This is a True Grail Knives!
    $950

Son of Badger .185" Saber Ground Competition Finish Blade, Magnum Orange/Black G10 Handle
    4.75" Blade Length 9.5" Overall Length
    Saber Ground Competition Finish INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge
    This was a very Limited Production Run Busse Combat made for the Blade 2014 show! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat!
    $370

Busse Combat Custom Shop Sus Scrofa Variant .19" Sage Blade w/Swedged Spine Blade, Textured Red Tequila G10 Handle
    4.6" Blade Length 9.25" Overall Length .19" Thick 7.130 Ounces
    The Sus Scrofa was introduced by Busse Combat in 2007 and has long been discontinued. This is a highly modified variant that I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .19" thick Sage Coated with a V-Ground Edge! This is a very special and two of these custom were made by the Busse Custom Shop, one with a Sage Blade and the other in Black! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $430

Busse Combat Custom Shop Sus Scrofa Variant .19" Black Blade w/Swedged Spine Blade, Textured Red Tequila G10 Handle
    4.6" Blade Length 9.25" Overall Length .19" Thick 7.065 Ounces
    The Sus Scrofa was introduced by Busse Combat in 2007 and has long been discontinued. This is a highly modified variant that I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .19" thick Black Coated with a V-Ground Edge! This is a very special and two of these custom were made by the Busse Custom Shop, one with a Sage Blade and the other in Black! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $440
    Last edited by Liu Kang; 05-28-2015 at 10:05 PM.

Thread Information