Thread: The New Knives Added Daily!

The New Knives Added Daily!

This Thread is for only the most currently knives listed for sale, if not sold, it will be put according in the listed threads listed in the Index after a few weeks. This is easier to see what new knives have been added for my regular customers.

Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at liukang187@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
    You can contact me for payment info. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
    If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email and I will let you know. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.

Busse Combat Custom Shop NMFSH .315" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Orange/Black G10 G-rexed Spalted Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Steel Heart - NMFSH
    9.4" Blade Length 15.6" Overall Length 1.95" Blade Width (widest point) .315" Blade Thickness 28.9 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade w/V-Grind Edge
    Custom Hand Smooth Orange/Black G10 G-rexed Spalted Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel, Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Edges (Rounded Edges), Full Size Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Steel Heart is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat because it's Sold Out, and has been Discontinued!
    These Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Steel Heart were introduced by Jerry Busse in 2012 and have long been discontinued. This in Busse Custom Shop special made for the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta GA. This has a INFI Steel that is .315" thick with a Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with V-Grind Edge! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! A lot of work and time went into this knife especially into this custom handle. This knife is pretty rare because most NMFSH in satin came with the Blended Convexed Edge so this V-Ground Edge is impossible to come by and put on by the Busse Custom Shop. The Handles start with a set of Orange/Black G10, then cut out and matched set of Spalted Maple Wood Handle are set in and finished off with Mosaic Pins! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never available for sale and probably NEVER AGAIN! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1125

Busse Combat Custom Shop S.C.A.B.S. Small Choil Anorexic Boss Street .145" Flat Ground Satin, Sandstorm G10 G-rexed Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    SCABS - Small Choil Anorexic Boss Street
    4.25" Blade Length 9.15" Overall Length 1.21" Blade Width .145" Blade Thickness 7.7 Ounces
    Flat Ground Satin Blade with a V-Grind Edge with Small Choil
    Custom Hand Smooth Magnum Sandstorm G10 G-rexed Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Nuclear Meltdown treatment on the spine and handles, INFI Blade Steel, Small Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Boss Street has long been discontinued and is no longer being made so get this while you can!
    The Anorexic Boss Street were introduced in 2010 by Jerry Busse and have long since been discontinued! I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat so these are Brand New. This has a INFI Steel that is .146" thick with a Flat Ground Satin Finish! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! The Small Choil Anorexic Boss Street NEVER came with a Flat Ground Satin Blade with a V-Grind Edge, always with a Convexed Blade, so this is SUPER RARE. The Busse Custom Shop did a Great Job on the hand smoothed Magnum Sandstorm G10 G-rexed Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins. You can see a lot of work and thought went into this handle! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    $900

Busse Combat Custom Shop S.C.A.B.S. Small Choil Anorexic Boss Street .145" Flat Ground Satin, Black G10 G-rexed Giraffe Bone Bolstered Blue Spalted Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    4.25" Blade Length 9.15" Overall Length 1.21" Blade Width .145" Blade Thickness 6.3 Ounces
    Custom Hand Smooth Magnum Black G10 G-rexed Giraffe Bone Bolstered Blue Spalted Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Nuclear Meltdown treatment on the spine and handles, INFI Blade Steel, Small Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Boss Street has long been discontinued and is no longer being made so get this while you can!
    The Anorexic Boss Street were introduced in 2010 by Jerry Busse and have long since been discontinued! I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat so these are Brand New. This has a INFI Steel that is .146" thick with a Flat Ground Satin Finish! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! The Small Choil Anorexic Boss Street NEVER came with a Flat Ground Satin Blade with a V-Grind Edge, always with a Convexed Blade, so this is SUPER RARE. The Busse Custom Shop did a Great Job on the hand smoothed Magnum Black G10 G-rexed Giraffe Bone Bolstered Blue Spalted Maple Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins. You can see a lot of work and thought went into this handle! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    $600

Busse Combat Custom Shop S.C.A.B.J. Small Choil Anorexic Boss Jack .159" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Red Tequila G10 G-rexed Dark Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Small Choil Anorexic Boss Jack - SCABJ
    6.3" Blade Length 11.35" Overall Length 1.2" Blade Width .159" Blade Thickness 9.6 Ounces
    .159" Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Shaped/Smooth Red Tequila G10 G-rexed Dark Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel with Small Choil
    This is Brand New from the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta GA! This Small Choil Anorexic Boss Jack - SCABJ is NOT a production model and made only for this show.
    The Boss Jack was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2010 and have since been discontinued. This one is a special one made by the Busse Custom Shop with the thinnest blade ever released. Up until the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga, the thinnest Boss Jack was the Limited Edition which was a saber ground .18" Satin Blade. Well, this one now holds the record! This knife is not only Razor Sharp but also nice and light for the size. The Busse Custom Shop also went all out with this custom handle. The Dark Mammoth Ivory Bark are hand picked matched set of the highest quality. This really makes the handle unique and special! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1300

Busse Combat Team Gemini Medium .235" Flat Saber Ground Jungle Camo Blade w/Fuller, Textured Magnum Tan Canvas Micarta Handle
    Team Gemini Medium - TGM LB
    6.35" Blade Length 11.8" Overall Length 1.55" Blade Width .235 Blade Thickness 16.4 Ounces
    Flat Saber Ground Jungle Camouflage Coated Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Textured Magnum Tan Canvas Micarta Handle
    INFI Blade Steel, Large Choil, Swedge
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Team Gemini Medium has long been discontinued and is no longer being made so get this while you can!
    The Team Gemini Medium were introduced in 2012 Blade Show by Jerry Busse and have long since been discontinued! The TGM has received the Light Brigade treatment and is a powerful and stout blade designed for the rigors of combat. This was not an actual production, you could pre-order this model at the 2012 Blade Show, very few showed up at the 2015 Blade Show with Cerakote coating and they did make a small short order November of 2015 for "Operation Two Weeks!" I got lucky and they did make a handful for the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat so in Brand New Condition. This has a INFI Steel that is .235" Thick with a Jungle Camouflage coating! The Flat Saber Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $540

Busse Combat Team Gemini Medium .225" Flat Saber Ground Tanker Grey Blade w/Fuller, Textured Magnum Black G10 Handle
    6.35" Blade Length 11.8" Overall Length 1.6" Blade Width .225 Blade Thickness 17.4 Ounces
    Flat Saber Ground Tanker Grey Coated Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Magnum Textured Black G10 Handle
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Team Gemini Medium has long been discontinued and is no longer being made so get this while you can!
    The Team Gemini Medium were introduced in 2012 Blade Show by Jerry Busse and have long since been discontinued! The TGM has received the Light Brigade treatment and is a powerful and stout blade designed for the rigors of combat. This was not an actual production, you could pre-order this model at the 2012 Blade Show, very few showed up at the 2015 Blade Show with Cerakote coating and they did make a small short order November of 2015 for "Operation Two Weeks!" I got lucky and they did make a handful for the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat so in Brand New Condition. This has a INFI Steel that is .225" Thick with a Tanker Grey coating! The Flat Saber Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $540

Busse Combat Custom Shop Active Duty .16" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Full Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Yellow Liners
    Active Duty - AD
    3.6" Blade Length 7.9" Overall Length .16" Blade Thickness 6.4 Ounces
    Saber Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Smoothed/Shaped Full Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Yellow Liners
    INFI blade steel, Small Choil
    The Busse Active Duty was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2002 and has since been discontinued even though it is one of the most popular and versatile models. The size of the knife makes it very easy to wear and carry everywhere if you prefer fixed blades to be on you at all times. There were very few of these Active Duty blanks made in this thickness made by Busse Combat Custom Shop Exclusively for the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Knife Show in KY. I purchased this Custom Shop knife directly from Busse Combat the Knob Creek Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .165" thick with a Satin Finish! The handle is Full Mammoth Tooth Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins and Yellow Liners. This is Beautiful and feels great in the Hand. You can see there was a lot of thought and time put into making this perfect knife! The Saber Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1100

Busse Combat Custom Shop Fat SFNO .25" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Sandstorm G10 G-rexed Green Spalted Maple Wood Handle w/Solid Brass Bolts & Green Liners
    7" Blade Length 12.8" Overall Length 1.8" Blade Width .25" Blade Thickness 20.1 Ounces
    .25" Saber Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a V-Ground Edge
    Custom Full Hand Smoothed Sandstorm G10 G-rexed Green Spalted Maple Wood Handle w/Solid Brass Bolts & Green Liners
    INFI blade Steel with Full Size Large Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Special Forces Natural Outlaw is no longer available for sale and has been Discontinued!
    The SFNO (Special Forces Natural Outlaw) was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and has long been since discontinued. These are the thickest Satin INFI blade I have ever seen on a SFNO! The Busse Combat Custom Shop really did a beautiful job on this custom Hand Shaped Sandstorm G10 G-rexed Green Spalted Maple Wood Handle Finished with Solid Brass Bolts & Green Liners! There was a lot of work and material that went into the making of this knife and everyone can see it! There was a rumor before that there existed the Fat SFNO that was a coated blade at .27" Thick and your normal SFNO either coated or satin were all .22" thick so this one is special because it's thinker than your normal standard SFNO! This is Brand New: never used, carried or sharpened!
    $1000

Busse Combat Custom Shop Killa Zilla Hybrid Variant .27" Convexed Satin Blade, Blue/Black G10 G-rexed Pink Spalted Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Killa Zilla Hybrid - KZH
    11.85" Blade Length 18.5" Overall Length 2.25" Blade Width (widest point) .27" Blade Thickness 30.1 Ounces
    Full Height Hand Finished Satin Convexed Blade w/V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Smooth Blue/Black G10 G-rexed Pink Spalted Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel, Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Edges (Rounded Edges)
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Killa Zilla TT/II is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat because it's Sold Out, and has been Discontinued!
    These Killa Zilla were introduced by Jerry Busse in 2010 and have long been discontinued. This is a rare one, a hybrid of the Killa Zilla Test Team and Killa Zilla II! This one has the Blade Shape of the Test Team but the handle shape of the Killa Zilla II. I have never seen these before and got a few like this from the 2016 Blade Show. This one has the full height Convexed Satin Blade with V-Ground Edge! This has a custom hand smooth thick Blue/Black G10 G-rexed Pink Spalted Maple Handle Finished off with Mosaic Pins. Not only is this a beautiful piece but it's fully functional and will handle anything you can throw at it. The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This is very rare as it is not only a custom but also discontinued Hybrid Variant! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never available for sale and probably NEVER AGAIN! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1350

Busse Combat Custom Shop Killa Zilla Hybrid Variant .27" Convexed Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Killa Zilla Hybrid - KZH
    11.8" Blade Length 18.5" Overall Length 2.25" Blade Width (widest point) .27" Blade Thickness 32.6 Ounces
    Full Height Hand Finished Satin Convexed Blade w/V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Smooth Black G10 G-rexed Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel, Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Edges (Rounded Edges)
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Killa Zilla TT/II is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat because it's Sold Out, and has been Discontinued!
    These Killa Zilla were introduced by Jerry Busse in 2010 and have long been discontinued. This is a rare one, a hybrid of the Killa Zilla Test Team and Killa Zilla II! This one has the Blade Shape of the Test Team but the handle shape of the Killa Zilla II. I have never seen these before and got a few like this from the 2016 Blade Show. This one has the full height Convexed Satin Blade with V-Ground Edge! This has a custom hand smooth thick Black G10 G-rexed Giraffe Bone Handle Finished off with Mosaic Pins. Not only is this a beautiful piece but it's fully functional and will handle anything you can throw at it. The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This is very rare as it is not only a custom but also discontinued Hybrid Variant! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never available for sale and probably NEVER AGAIN! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1350

Busse Combat Custom Shop Killa Zilla Hybrid Variant .265" Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Yellow Mammoth Tooth Bolstered End Grain Maple Wood Handles w/Mosaic Pins
    Killa Zilla Hybrid - KZH
    11.8" Blade Length 18.55" Overall Length 2.25" Blade Width (widest point) .265" Blade Thickness 31.6 Ounces
    Full Height Hand Finished Satin Blade w/V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Smooth Black G10 G-rexed Yellow Mammoth Tooth Bolstered End Grain Maple Wood Handles w/Mosaic Pins
    These Killa Zilla were introduced by Jerry Busse in 2010 and have long been discontinued. This is a rare one, a hybrid of the Killa Zilla Test Team and Killa Zilla II! This one has the Blade Shape of the Test Team but the handle shape of the Killa Zilla II. I have never seen these before and got a few like this from the 2016 Blade Show. This one has the Hand Finished Satin Blade w/V-Ground Edge! This has a custom hand smooth thick Black G10 G-rexed Yellow Mammoth Tooth Bolstered End Grain Maple Wood Handles Finished off with Mosaic Pins. Not only is this a beautiful piece but it's fully functional and will handle anything you can throw at it. The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This is very rare as it is not only a custom but also discontinued Hybrid Variant! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never available for sale and probably NEVER AGAIN! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1400

Busse Combat MOABOLO .375" Bama Clay Blade w/CBT, Magnum Textured Tigerhide Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 3)
    11.8" Blade Length 18.25" Overall Length 2.2" Blade Width (widest point) .375" Blade Thickness 39.8 Ounces
    Bama Clay coated Flat Ground Blade with CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology) with a V-Ground Edge
    Magnum Textured Tigerhide Canvas Micarta Handle
    INFI Blade Steel with Full size Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The MOABOLO is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat because it's Sold Out, and has been Discontinued!
    This is a very Limited Model made by Busse Combat Custom Shop and was only available in a previous online Ganza which didn't have the CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology.) We do not know if Busse will ever make these monsters anymore so get this very limited Chopper while you can! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp so very scary with so much weight and size behind it! This one has the rare Spruce (Green/White) G10 Handle has only been used on a few Busse Knives ever! The handle is Magnum Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle so it's strong and grips well for large hands. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! There were only ever 3 of these MOABolo made in this color combination and never again. This has a INFI Steel that is .375" thick with a Bama Clay (sandpaper texture) Coated Blade! This is one monster of a chopper, with this being so thick and long, this is one large and heavy Chopper! I have another one of this exact knife in this color combination without the CBTs if you wanted to get a matching set! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $2000

Busse Combat Custom Shop Elmax Lil Smokey .095" Satin Blade, Full Pinkish Maple Handle w/Red Liners & Mosaic Pins
    2.7" Blade Length 6.2" Overall Length 1.1 Blade Width .095" Blade Thickness 2.3 Ounces
    .095" Flat Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge with Small Choil
    Custom Hand Smooth Full Pinkish Maple Handle w/Red Liners & Mosaic Pins
    Elmax Blade Steel, Small Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Elmax Lil Smokey is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat because it's Sold Out, and has been Discontinued!
    The Elmax Lil Smokey was introduced by Busse at the 2015 Blade Show and nobody knows if Busse will make any more. This knife is one of the rare knives that Busse didn't use INFI Steel on, this one is made of Elmax Steel and is super thin and even Sharper! This knife has the a Satin Finish with a complete custom Hand Smoothed Full Pinkish Maple Handle finished off with Red Liners & Mosaic Pins! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $360

Busse Combat Custom Shop Team Gemini .25" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Blue/Black G10 G-rexed C-Tek Resin Infused Aluminum Honeycomb Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Team Gemini - TG
    7.8" Blade Length 13.2" Overall Length 1.55" Blade Width .25" Blade Thickness 20.7 Ounces
    Custom Hand Smoothed Blue/Black G10 G-rexed C-Tek Resin Infused Aluminum Honeycomb Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Team Gemini has long been discontinued and is no longer being made so get this while you can!
    This was a very few of these exist that were made by the Busse Custom Shop. You can tell by looking at the beautiful matched hand shaped Blue/Black G10 G-rexed C-Tek Resin Infused Aluminum Honeycomb Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins, that a lot of time, thought and work went into this knife! This is a truly special "One of a Kind"! I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat so in Brand New Condition. This has a INFI Steel that is .25" Thick with a Hand Satin Finish! This uses the same Satin Team Gemini blank that was only available at Blade 2014! The Saber Ground Satin Blade with a V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp and was never offered on the Satin Team Gemini! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1170

Swamp Rat Custom Shop Ratmandu RMD .17" Saber Ground Satin INFI Blade, Full Maple Handle w/Solid Brass Bolts & Green Liners
    5.3" Blade Length 10.35" Overall Length 1.35" Blade Width .17" Blade Thickness 9.6 Ounces
    Saber Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Shaped Full Maple Handle w/Solid Brass Bolts & Green Liners
    INFI Blade Steel with Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The INFIDU is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat website because it has been Discontinued!
    This was a very few of these made by hand by the Custom Shop and I purchased this knife directly from the maker at the 2016 Blade Show. The knife model is a Ratmandu but uses the Busse INFI steel so this has been dubbed a INFIDU! This has a INFI Steel that is .17" thick with a Hand Finished Satin Blade! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is a very special and complete "One of a Kind" Custom as the custom Shop went all out and made this beautiful Handle for this knife! You can see that the Custom Shop went all out and made a beautiful set of Custom Hand Shaped Full Maple Handle and finished off with Solid Brass Bolts & Green Liners! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $460

Busse Combat Custom Shop Fat SFNO .26" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Full Yellow Spalted Maple Wood Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Yellow Liners
    7" Blade Length 12.8" Overall Length 1.8" Blade Width .26" Blade Thickness 19.1 Ounces
    .26" Saber Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a V-Ground Edge
    Custom Full Hand Smoothed Full Yellow Spalted Maple Wood Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Yellow Liners
    INFI blade Steel with Full Size Large Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Special Forces Natural Outlaw is no longer available for sale and has been Discontinued!
    The SFNO (Special Forces Natural Outlaw) was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and has long been since discontinued. These are the thickest Satin INFI blade I have ever seen on a SFNO! The Busse Combat Custom Shop really did a beautiful job on this custom Hand Shaped Full Yellow Spalted Maple Wood Handle Finished with Mosaic Pins & Yellow Liners! There was a lot of work and material that went into the making of this knife and everyone can see it! There was a rumor before that there existed the Fat SFNO that was a coated blade at .27" Thick and your normal SFNO either coated or satin were all .22" thick so this one is special because it's thinker than your normal standard SFNO! This is Brand New: never used, carried or sharpened!
    $1000

Busse Combat Custom Shop Elmax Lil Smokey .095" Satin Blade, Full Tan/Brown Maple Handle w/Solid Brass Bolts & Orange Liners
    2.7" Blade Length 6.2" Overall Length 1.1 Blade Width .095" Blade Thickness 2.4 Ounces
    Custom Hand Smooth Full Tan/Brown Maple Handle w/Solid Brass Bolts & Orange Liners
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Elmax Lil Smokey is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat because it's Sold Out, and has been Discontinued!
    The Elmax Lil Smokey was introduced by Busse at the 2015 Blade Show and nobody knows if Busse will make any more. This knife is one of the rare knives that Busse didn't use INFI Steel on, this one is made of Elmax Steel and is super thin and even Sharper! This knife has the a Satin Finish with a complete custom Hand Smoothed Full Tan/Brown Maple Handle finished off with Solid Brass Bolts & Orange Liners! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $360

Busse Combat Custom Shop Active Duty .16" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Tri-Colored Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Active Duty - AD
    3.55" Blade Length 7.85" Overall Length 1.1" Blade Width .16" Blade Thickness 5.9 Ounces
    Custom Hand Smooth Black G10 G-rexed Tri-Colored Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Active Duty is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat website because it's Sold Out, which probably means it had been Discontinued!
    The Busse Active Duty was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2002 and has since been discontinued even though it is one of the most popular and versatile models. The size of the knife makes it very easy to wear and carry everywhere if you prefer fixed blades to be on you at all times. There were very few of these Active Duty blanks made in this thickness made by Busse Combat Custom Shop Exclusively for Knife Shows. I purchased this Custom Shop knife directly from Busse Combat the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. This has a INFI Steel that is .16" thick with a Satin Finish done by hand! The handle is Hand Shaped Black G10 G-rexed Tri-Colored Maple Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins! This is Beautiful and feels great in the Hand. The Saber Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $475

Busse Combat Custom Shop S.C.A.B.S. Small Choil Anorexic Boss Street .146" Flat Ground Satin, Black G10 G-rexed Tan/Brown Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    4.3" Blade Length 9.15" Overall Length 1.1" Blade Width .147" Blade Thickness 7.3 Ounces
    Custom Hand Smooth Black G10 G-rexed Tan/Brown Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    The Anorexic Boss Street were introduced in 2010 by Jerry Busse and have long since been discontinued! I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat so these are Brand New. This has a INFI Steel that is .147" thick with a Flat Ground Satin Finish! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! The Small Choil Anorexic Boss Street NEVER came with a Flat Ground Satin Blade with a V-Grind Edge, always with a Convexed Blade, so this is SUPER RARE. The Busse Custom Shop did a Great Job on the hand smoothed Black G10 G-rexed Tan/Brown Maple Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins. You can see a lot of work and thought went into this handle! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    $570

Busse Combat Custom Shop Elmax Lil Smokey .095" Satin Blade, Full Clear Ram's Horn Handle w/Black Liners & Mosaic Pins
    2.7" Blade Length 6.2" Overall Length 1.1 Blade Width .095" Blade Thickness 2.4 Ounces
    Custom Hand Smooth Full Clear Ram's Horn Handle w/Black Liners & Mosaic Pins
    The Elmax Lil Smokey was introduced by Busse at the 2015 Blade Show and nobody knows if Busse will make any more. This knife is one of the rare knives that Busse didn't use INFI Steel on, this one is made of Elmax Steel and is super thin and even Sharper! This knife has the a Satin Finish with a complete custom Hand Smoothed Full Clear Ram's Horn Handle finished off with Black Liners & Mosaic Pins ! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $370

Busse Combat Custom Shop Elmax Lil Smokey .095" Satin Blade, Full Orange Giraffe Bone Handle w/Red Liners & Mosaic Pins
    2.7" Blade Length 6.2" Overall Length 1.1 Blade Width .095" Blade Thickness 3 Ounces
    Custom Hand Smooth Full Full Orange Giraffe Handle w/Red Liners & Mosaic Pins
    The Elmax Lil Smokey was introduced by Busse at the 2015 Blade Show and nobody knows if Busse will make any more. This knife is one of the rare knives that Busse didn't use INFI Steel on, this one is made of Elmax Steel and is super thin and even Sharper! This knife has the a Satin Finish with a complete custom Hand Smoothed Full Orange Giraffe Handle finished off with Red Liners & Mosaic Pins ! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $360

Busse Combat Custom Shop ASH1 Variant .21" Saber Ground Satin Blade w/Swedge, Standard Blue/Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth Bolstered White Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Anniversary Steel Heart 1 - ASH1
    6.3" Blade Length 11.85" Overall Length 1.8" Blade Width .21" Blade Thickness 14.7 Ounces
    Saber Ground Hand Finished SatinBlade with a V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Smooth Standard Blue/Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth Bolstered White Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel, Choil and Swedge
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The ASH1 is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat website because it has been Discontinued!
    Jerry Busse introduced the ASH1 in 2007 and has long since been discontinued. But at that time, all of the ASH1 that were in .22" Blade thickness were all flat ground and were never any available with a saber ground blade. This one was Hand Ground by the Busse Custom Shop and brought to the 2016 Blade Show! This is the first one and only one I have ever seen like this. The Busse Custom Shop went all out on this set of custom handle. They put a lot of time, thought and work into this set of Standard Blue/Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth Bolstered White Bone Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a Super rare Find because this was never offered when it was in production! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $900

Busse Combat Custom Shop ASH1 .22" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Giraffe Bone Bolstered Split Curly Oak Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Anniversary Steel Heart 1 - ASH1
    6.4" Blade Length 11.9" Overall Length 1.85" Blade Width .22" Blade Thickness 16.9 Ounces
    Saber Ground Hand Finished SatinBlade with a V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Smooth Black G10 G-rexed Giraffe Bone Bolstered Split Curly Oak Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel, Choil and Swedge
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The ASH1 is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat website because it has been Discontinued!
    Jerry Busse introduced the ASH1 in 2007 and has long since been discontinued. But at that time, all of the ASH1 that were in .22" Blade thickness were all flat ground and were never any available with a saber ground blade. This one was Hand made by the Busse Custom Shop and brought to the 2016 Blade Show! This is the first one and only one I have ever seen like this. The Busse Custom Shop went all out on this set of custom handle. They put a lot of time, thought and work into this set of Black G10 G-rexed Giraffe Bone Bolstered Split Curly Oak Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins. There are two different types and colors of Curly Oak wood handles. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a Super rare Find because this was never offered when it was in production! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $900

Busse Combat Custom Shop Boss Jack .182" Saber Ground Satin Blade w/Choil, Orange/Black G10 G-rexed Black Mammoth Tooth w/Mosaic Pins
    Boss Jack - BJ
    6.3" Blade Length 11.35" Overall Length 1.2" Blade Width .182" Blade Thickness 11.6 Ounces
    Custom Hand Smoothed Orange/Black G10 G-rexed Black Mammoth Tooth w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI blade Steel, Full Size Large Choil with Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Edges
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Boss Jack is no longer available for sale and has been Discontinued!
    The Boss Jack was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2010 and has long since been discontinued. These were never made as a production with the Custom Handle like this one. This knife uses the same blanks as the Boss Jack Limited Edition Knives except instead of the Blended Convexed Edge, this one has a rare V-Ground Edge. The Busse Custom Shop went all out on this one and put a lot of thought and work into making this Hand Smoothed Orange/Black G10 G-rexed Black Mammoth Tooth finished off with Mosaic Pins. On the Limited Editions the handle options were either G10 or canvas Micarta. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1300

Busse Combat Custom Shop Active Duty .165" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Full Green Spalted Maple Handle w/Green Liners & Solid Brass Bolts
    Active Duty - AD
    3.6" Blade Length 7.9" Overall Length 1.1" Blade Width .165" Blade Thickness 5.4 Ounces
    Custom Hand Smooth Full Green Spalted Maple Handle w/Green Liners & Solid Brass Bolts
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Active Duty is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat website because it's Sold Out, which probably means it had been Discontinued!
    The Busse Active Duty was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2002 and has since been discontinued even though it is one of the most popular and versatile models. The size of the knife makes it very easy to wear and carry everywhere if you prefer fixed blades to be on you at all times. There were very few of these Active Duty blanks made in this thickness made by Busse Combat Custom Shop Exclusively for Knife Shows. I purchased this Custom Shop knife directly from Busse Combat the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. This has a INFI Steel that is .165" thick with a Satin Finish done by hand! The handle is Hand Shaped Full Green Spalted Maple Handle finished off with Green Liners & Solid Brass Bolts! This is Beautiful and feels great in the Hand. The Saber Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $450

Busse Combat Custom Shop Boss Street .22" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Green Spalted Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Boss Street - BS
    4.15" Blade Length 9.05" Overall Length 1.1 Blade Width .22" Blade Thickness 9.3 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with Blended Convexed Edge
    Custom Hand Smooth Black G10 G-rexed Green Spalted Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Boss Street is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat website because it's Sold Out, which probably means it had been Discontinued!
    The Boss Street was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2009 and has since been discontinued even though it is very popular because of the size and how well it fits in the hand. The size of the knife makes it very easy to wear and carry everywhere if you prefer fixed blades to be on you at all times. This has a INFI Steel that is .22" thick with a Flat Ground Satin Hand Finish! The .22" Satin Finish on the Boss Street were only available as Prototypes and not as a production knife so this uses one of the Prototype Blanks! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This has a Hand Shaped Custom Black G10 G-rexed Green Spalted Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins finished off with Mosaic Pins. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

Busse Combat ASHBM .335" Flat Ground Tanker Grey Blade w/Choil, Magnum Textured Blue/Black G10 Handle
    ASHBM - Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress
    11.05" Blade Length 16.55" Overall Length 1.8" Blade Width .335" Blade Thickness 27.5 Ounces
    Tanker Grey Coated Flat Ground Ground Blade w/V-Grind Edge
    Magnum Textured Blue/Black G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel with Full Size Choil
    The Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress has been discontinued and taken off the Busse Combat website so can no longer be ordered.
    Jerry Busse introduced the model Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress in 2013 and this has been discontinued. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat. This has a INFI Steel that is .335" thick with a Tanker Grey coated Blade Finish! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This Magnum Textured Black/Blue G10 Handle. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $670

Busse Combat Custom Shop NMFSH .315" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Bubinga Wood Handle w/Red Liners & Mosaic Pins
    Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Steel Heart - NMFSH
    9.45" Blade Length 15.65" Overall Length 1.95" Blade Width (widest point) .315" Blade Thickness 29 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade w/V-Grind Edge
    Custom Hand Smooth Black G10 G-rexed Bubinga Wood Handle w/Red Liners & Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel, Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Edges (Rounded Edges), Full Size Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Steel Heart is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat because it's Sold Out, and has been Discontinued!
    These Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Steel Heart were introduced by Jerry Busse in 2012 and have long been discontinued. This in Busse Custom Shop special made for the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta GA. This has a INFI Steel that is .315" thick with a Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with V-Grind Edge! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! A lot of work and time went into this knife especially into this custom handle. This knife is pretty rare because most NMFSH in satin came with the Blended Convexed Edge so this V-Ground Edge is impossible to come by and put on by the Busse Custom Shop. The Handles start with a set of Black G10, then cut out and matched set of Bubinga Wood Handle are set in and finished off with Red Liners & Mosaic Pins! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never available for sale and probably NEVER AGAIN! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1125

Busse Combat Custom Shop Active Duty .16" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Full Blue Spalted Maple Handle w/Blue Liners & Mosaic Pins
    Active Duty - AD
    3.6" Blade Length 7.9" Overall Length 1.1" Blade Width .16" Blade Thickness 5.2 Ounces
    Custom Hand Smooth Full Blue Spalted Maple Handle w/Blue Liners & Mosaic Pins
    The Busse Active Duty was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2002 and has since been discontinued even though it is one of the most popular and versatile models. The size of the knife makes it very easy to wear and carry everywhere if you prefer fixed blades to be on you at all times. There were very few of these Active Duty blanks made in this thickness made by Busse Combat Custom Shop Exclusively for Knife Shows. I purchased this Custom Shop knife directly from Busse Combat the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. This has a INFI Steel that is .16" thick with a Satin Finish done by hand! The handle is Hand Shaped Full Blue Spalted Maple Handle finished off with Blue Liners and Mosaic Pins! This is Beautiful and feels great in the Hand. The Saber Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $450

Busse Combat Active Duty .20" Saber Ground Black Blade, Textured Tigherhide Canvas Micarta Handle
    Active Duty - AD
    3.4" Blade Length 7.8" Overall Length 1.05" Blade Width .20" Blade Thickness 6.5 Ounces
    Saber Ground Black Coated Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Textured Tigherhide Canvas Micarta Handle
    The Active Duty was introduced in 2002 by Jerry Busse and has been one of the most popular models but has been discontinued. There have been many different versions of this model all of which are discontinued. This one is referred to as a "Heavy Duty" but Busse collectors. This has a saber ground blade that is coated Black. The Saber Ground Blade with the V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This will come with the Textured Tigherhide Canvas Micarta Handle. This is Pre-owned but never used, or carried. Because this is pre-owned, I am listing this as used and being sold "As Is."
    $400

Busse Combat Game Warden .198" Flat Ground Black Blade, Textured Tigherhide Canvas Micarta Handle
    Game Warden - GW
    3" Blade Length 7" Overall Length 1.05 Blade Width .198" Thick 5.8 Ounces
    Flat Ground Black Coated Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Textured Tigherhide Canvas Micarta Handle
    This was offered in the Busse Company Store on around 2007 and sold out quickly and has been discontinued.
    This was a very small production of these made by the Busse Combat in 2007 for The Busse Company Store! These were also known among the Busse collectors as the Tiger Warden because of the Tigherhide Canvas Micarta Handle. This Flat Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp and has been coated Black! This will come with the Textured Tigherhide Canvas Micarta Handle. This is Pre-owned but never used, or carried. Because this is pre-owned, I am listing this as used and being sold "As Is."
    $350

Busse Combat Meaner Street .175" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    Meaner Street - MS
    4.1" Blade Length 8.75" Overall Length 1" Blade Width (widest point) .175" Blade Thickness 6.4 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2009 Easton Trunk Show in Atlanta Pa. The Meaner Street is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat because it's Sold Out, and has been Discontinued!
    The Meaner Street was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and has long since been discontinued! This was not a production knife and was nicknamed "Tweener" because it was between a Meaner Street at .22" thick and the Leaner Meaner which was .15" thick. These Tweener Meaner were only available at some of the knife shows and only a handful were made. This particular knife was hand made by the Busse Custom Shop and is from my own personal collection. This is from my own personal collection of Busse Knives so you know it's MINT and one of the best. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never available for sale and probably NEVER AGAIN! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never available for sale and probably NEVER AGAIN! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

Zero Tolerance ZT0888MAX #13 Black DLC Blade and Titanium Framelock Handle
    Brand New in Box, with paperwork. Dead mint with Smooth opening Action and Solid lockup.
    2012 Overall Knife of the Year Award winning Zero Tolerance 0888MAX flipper Limited Edition run of only 250 pieces. Some issues with heat treat have prompted Zero Tolerance to offer this popular knife with a solid M390 Black DLC coated blade. There were very few made with Maxamet, but with both steels, the total is still less then 250! Takes a razor edge and holds it. Graphite grey Titanium PVD Coated non-stainless blade and handle. Blade rides on KVT steel ball bearings. Titanium frame lock handle incorporates a unique pocket clip that slides left or right from the frame for tip-up carry. Brand new direct from ZT. Made in USA.
    This is one of the lowest productions out of all the collectors Limited Editions from Zero Tolerance! This one is different from the other ZT0888 in that this is the only one with the fuller or groove down the middle of the blade.
    Brand New in Box, with paperwork. Dead mint with Smooth opening Action and Solid lockup.
    Centered Blade, Thicker Strong Tip, Stop-Pin next to Pivot, All Titanium Frame/Handle.
    Black Coated Maxamet Blade.
    Won Overall Knife of the Year Award 2012
    3.75" Blade Length 9.1" Overall Length 1.3" Blade Width .16" Blade Thickness 7.7 Ounces
    Although the projected production is 250, about half were made in Max Steel and the other half in M390. So there are about 125 or less of this knife made in this steel, so Ultra Rare! This is Brand New! This includes the box and paperwork. This is from my personal collection and the very last one I have. After this sells, I can't get any more!
    $2100

Busse Combat Leaner Meaner Limited Edition #186 .148" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Textured Tigerhide Canvas Micarta Handle
    Leaner Meaner Street - LMS
    4.1" Blade Length 8.75" Overall Length 1" Blade Width .148" Blade Thickness 5.5 Ounces
    Saber Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade w/V-Ground Edge
    Textured Tigerhide Canvas Micarta Handle
    INFI Blade Steel with small choil
    The Leaner Meaner Street Limited Edition were introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and have long been discontinued. This is a rare one, as most collectors know there were not many produced and is highly sought after! This one is from my own personal collection. This is Brand New and Dead Mint which is pretty rare.
    $1600

Meaner Street Limited Edition #165 .225" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Textured Tigerhide Canvas Micarta Handle
    Meaner Street - MS
    4.1" Blade Length 8.75" Overall Length 1" Blade Width .148" Blade Thickness 7.3 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade w/V-Ground Edge
    Textured Tigerhide Canvas Micarta Handle
    INFI Blade Steel with small choil
    The Leaner Meaner Street Limited Edition were introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and have long been discontinued. This is a rare one, as most collectors know there were not many produced and is highly sought after! This one is from my own personal collection. This is Brand New and Dead Mint which is pretty rare.
    $1700

Busse Combat MOABOLO .37" Tanker Grey Blade w/CBT, Magnum Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    11.8" Blade Length 18.2" Overall Length 2.2" Blade Width (widest point) .37" Blade Thickness 40.81 Ounces
    Tanker Grey coated Flat Ground Blade with CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology) with a V-Ground Edge
    Magnum Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel with Full size Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The MOABOLO is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat because it's Sold Out, and has been Discontinued!
    This is a very Limited Model made by Busse Combat Custom Shop and was only available in a previous online Ganza which didn't have the CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology.) We do not know if Busse will ever make these monsters anymore so get this very limited Chopper while you can! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp so very scary with so much weight and size behind it! This one has the rare Spruce (Green/White) G10 Handle has only been used on a few Busse Knives ever! The handle is Magnum Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle so it's strong and grips well for large hands. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This has a INFI Steel that is .37" thick with a Tanker Grey Coated Blade! This is one monster of a chopper, with this being so thick and long, this is one large and heavy Chopper! I have another one of this exact knife in this color combination without the CBTs if you wanted to get a matching set! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1615

Busse Combat Custom Shop FAT ASH1 .32" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Yellow Spalted Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Anniversary Steel Heart 1
    6.3" Blade Length 11.9" Overall Length 1.85" Blade Width .32" Blade Thickness 21 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Shaped Black G10 G-rexed Yellow Spalted Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel with Full Size Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The ASH1 has long been discontinued and is no longer being made so get this while you can!
    Jerry Busse introduced the Anniversary Steel Heart 1 in 2007 and this model has long been discontinued and one of everyone's favorite! Every true Busse collector should have at least one FAT ASH1 in his/her collection. And it won't get any nicer than this one because of the beautiful Satin Blade. The Anniversary Steel Heart 1 in a Satin Finish with a .32" thick was NEVER a production model, the only ones that were made this thick were all coated and were known at "Combat Grade (CG)" This has a INFI Steel that is .32" Blade thickness! This has a special full custom Hand Shaped Black G10 G-rexed Yellow Spalted Maple Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $1250

Busse Combat Custom Shop S.C.A.B.S. Small Choil Anorexic Boss Street .145" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Grey/Tan/Black G10 G-rexed Blue Giraffe Bone Bolstered Lacewood Handle w/Yellow Liners & Mosaic Pins
    4.25" Blade Length 9.15" Overall Length 1.21" Blade Width .145" Blade Thickness 6.3 Ounces
    Custom Hand Smooth Magnum Grey/Tan/Black G10 G-rexed Blue Giraffe Bone Bolstered Lacewood Handle w/Yellow Liners & Mosaic Pins
    The Anorexic Boss Street were introduced in 2010 by Jerry Busse and have long since been discontinued! I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat so these are Brand New. This has a INFI Steel that is .146" thick with a Flat Ground Satin Finish! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! The Small Choil Anorexic Boss Street NEVER came with a Flat Ground Satin Blade with a V-Grind Edge, always with a Convexed Blade, so this is SUPER RARE. The Busse Custom Shop did a Great Job on the hand smoothed Magnum Grey/Tan/Black G10 G-rexed Blue Giraffe Bone Bolstered Lacewood Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins & Yellow Liners. You can see a lot of work and thought went into this handle! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    $600

Busse Combat Custom Shop S.C.A.B.S. Small Choil Anorexic Boss Street .146" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Full Dark Blue Curly Oak Handle w/Yellow Liners & Mosaic Pins
    4.25" Blade Length 9.15" Overall Length 1.21" Blade Width .146" Blade Thickness 6.3 Ounces
    Custom Hand Smooth Full Dark Blue Curly Oak Handle w/Yellow Liners & Mosaic Pins
    The Anorexic Boss Street were introduced in 2010 by Jerry Busse and have long since been discontinued! I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat so these are Brand New. This has a INFI Steel that is .146" thick with a Flat Ground Satin Finish! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! The Small Choil Anorexic Boss Street NEVER came with a Flat Ground Satin Blade with a V-Grind Edge, always with a Convexed Blade, so this is SUPER RARE. The Busse Custom Shop did a Great Job on the hand smoothed Full Dark Blue Curly Oak Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins & Yellow Liners. You can see a lot of work and thought went into this handle! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it is Brand New: never used, carried or sharpened!
    $550

Busse Combat Custom Shop Active Duty .16" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Black/Tan G10 G-rexed Blue Maple Blur Wood Bolstered Dark Blue Curly Oak Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Active Duty - AD
    3.6" Blade Length 7.9" Overall Length .16" Blade Thickness 5.9 Ounces
    Custom Hand Smoothed Black/Tan G10 G-rexed Blue Maple Blur Wood Bolstered Dark Blue Curly Oak Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI blade steel, Small Choil
    The Busse Active Duty was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2002 and has since been discontinued even though it is one of the most popular and versatile models. The size of the knife makes it very easy to wear and carry everywhere if you prefer fixed blades to be on you at all times. There were very few of these Active Duty blanks made in this thickness made by Busse Combat Custom Shop Exclusively for the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Knife Show in KY. I purchased this Custom Shop knife directly from Busse Combat the Knob Creek Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .165" thick with a Satin Finish! The handle is Black/Tan G10 G-rexed Blue Maple Blur Wood Bolstered Dark Blue Curly Oak Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins is Beautiful and feels great in the Hand. You can see there was a lot of thought and time put into making this perfect knife! The Saber Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $450

Busse Combat Custom Shop Short 3.45" Elmax Steak Knife .092" Satin Hollow Saber Ground Blade, Hand Smoothed Grey/Yellow Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Blue Liners
    3.5" Blade Length 8.05" Overall Length .8" Blade Width .092" Blade Thickness 3.7 Ounces
    .092" Hollow Saber Satin Elmax Blade with a V-Ground Edge with Small Choil
    Custom Hand Smoothed Grey/Yellow Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Blue Liners
    This is Brand New from the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta GA! This is the only one I have in this color so get it now as I can't get anymore.
    The Elmax Steak Knife was introduced by Busse at the 2013 Blade Show and has long been since discontinued. This knife is one of the rare knives that Busse didn't use INFI Steel on, this one is made of Elmax Steel and is super thin and even Sharper! There were different length made of this knife and this is the Long length out of the three. This has a saber hollow grind on this super thin Elmax Steel Blade. This one is a custom by the Busse Custom Shop where they Custom Hand Smoothed Grey/Yellow Giraffe Bone Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins & Blue Liners. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This has never used, carried or sharpened.
    $400

Busse Combat Custom Shop Nuclear Muskrat .125" Flat Ground Satin, Black G10 G-rexed Green Striped Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    NM - Nuclear Muskrat
    3.45" Blade Length 7.85" Overall Length .75" Blade Width .125" Blade Thickness 3.2 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a V-Grind Edge
    Custom Hand Smooth Black G10 G-rexed Green Striped Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel, Small Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Nuclear Muskrat was never a production run and could never have been ordered!
    The Nuclear Muskrat were introduced in 2009 by Jerry Busse as part of a Ganza and has never been produced as a run so ultra rare! These knives were only ever made for Ganzas or Shows. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat so this is Brand New. This has a INFI Steel that is Very Thin at .125" thick with a Flat Ground Satin Finish! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! The Nuclear Muskrat came with a Flat Ground Satin Blade with a V-Grind Edge. The Busse Custom Shop did a Great Job on the Custom Hand Smooth Black G10 G-rexed Green Striped Maple Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins. You can see a lot of work and thought went into this handle! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    $450

Busse Combat Custom Shop S.C.A.B.S. Small Choil Anorexic Boss Street .146" Flat Ground Satin, Full Snakewood Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Yellow Liners
    4.25" Blade Length 9.05" Overall Length 1.1" Blade Width .146" Blade Thickness 6.4 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a V-Grind Edge
    Custom Hand Smooth Full Snakewood Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Yellow Liners
    The Anorexic Boss Street were introduced in 2010 by Jerry Busse and have long since been discontinued! I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat so these are Brand New. This has a INFI Steel that is .146" thick with a Flat Ground Satin Finish! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! The Small Choil Anorexic Boss Street NEVER came with a Flat Ground Satin Blade with a V-Grind Edge, always with a Convexed Blade, so this is SUPER RARE. The Busse Custom Shop did a Great Job on the hand smoothed Full Snakewood Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins & Yellow Liners. You can see a lot of work and thought went into this handle! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    $600

Busse Combat Team Gemini Battle Grade .24" Saber Flat Ground Shadow Camo Blade w/Fuller, Textured Magnum Black Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 6)
    TGBG - Team Gemini Battle Grade
    7.8" Blade Length 13.3" Overall Length 1.6" Blade Width .24" Blade Thickness 18.5 Ounces
    Shadow Camo Flat Saber Ground Blade w/Fuller with V-Ground Edge
    Textured Magnum Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    This uses the SR-101 Blade steel with a 58-60Rc.
    The Team Gemini Battle Grade was available for sale starting October 7, 2015 through October 21, 2015 and has been discontinued so can no longer be order from the Busse Company Website! But this one was special, Busse Combat made six of these with the Shadow Camouflage coating and brought them to the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta GA. You had to be one of the lucky six people to catch the card to be able to purchase this knife.
    The Team Gemini was made famous by the TV Series The Walking Dead where it was carried by the character Daryl Dixon and used to dispatch herds of zombies. It was made legendary by its use in military campaigns around the world. The Team Gemini is one of our most popular blades and for good reason. We are now proud to offer it in a Battle Grade version making it much more affordable for everyone who has ever wanted to own one. As part of "Operation 2 Weeks" it won't be around for long but I have little doubt that it will be our fastest selling Battle Grade to date!
    This was purchased directly from Busse Combat by myself. There were not many of these made and was only available for two weeks and than discontinued. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $540

Busse Combat Team Gemini Medium .23" Flat Saber Ground Black Crinkle Blade w/Fuller, Textured Magnum Black G10 Handle
    6.3" Blade Length 11.8" Overall Length 1.55" Blade Width .23" Blade Thickness 17.5 Ounces
    Flat Saber Ground Black Crinkle Coated Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Magnum Textured Black G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel, Large Choil,
    The Team Gemini Medium were introduced in 2012 Blade Show by Jerry Busse and have long since been discontinued! The TGM has received the Light Brigade treatment and is a powerful and stout blade designed for the rigors of combat. This was not an actual production, you could pre-order this model at the 2012 Blade Show, very few showed up at the 2015 Blade Show with Cerakote coating and they did make a small short order November of 2015 for "Operation Two Weeks!" I got lucky and they did make a handful for the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat so in Brand New Condition. This has a INFI Steel that is .23" Thick with a Muddy Brown coating! The Saber Ground Shallow Hollow Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $540

CSAK474 Busse Combat Custom Shop AK47 .18" Convexed Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth Bolstered Bubinga Wood Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    American Kenzi 47 - AK47
    18.6" Blade Length 29.05" Overall Length 1.25" Blade Width .18" Blade Thickness 27.9 Ounces
    Full Height Convexed Satin Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Smooth Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth Bolstered Bubinga Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat. The Busse AK47 has long been discontinued and is no longer being made so get this while you can!
    The Busse Combat AK47 was first introduced by Jerry Busse in 2005 and back than it was with a coated blade. There were very few made with this Convexed Satin Blade for the shows and Ganza that Busse did. But these Busse AK47 have been discontinued and really sought after but the collectors especially the satin blades. These are nice short swords with a nice thin blade for slicing with a full handle that can be handled with both hands for an average person. As you can see, this one is highly modified and has a hand satin finished Blade. The Busse Custom Shop went all out on this custom handle. You can see a lot of thought and work went into this one! The bright colors from the Mammoth Tooth really brings contrast to the dark handle with the Black G10 and Beautiful Bubinga Wood Handle and everything set and hand smoothed. This is a one of a kind and you will never see another one like this again. This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. There are not many of these around for sale and are rare when in Mint Condition. The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $2200

CSAK473 Busse Combat Custom Shop AK47 .19" Convexed Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Red Mammoth Tooth Bolstered Amboyna Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    American Kenzi 47 - AK47
    18.35" Blade Length 28.9" Overall Length 1.25" Blade Width .19" Blade Thickness 27.9 Ounces
    Full Height Convexed Satin Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Smooth Black G10 G-rexed Red Mammoth Tooth Bolstered Amboyna Handle
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat. The Busse AK47 has long been discontinued and is no longer being made so get this while you can!
    The Busse Combat AK47 was first introduced by Jerry Busse in 2005 and back than it was with a coated blade. There were very few made with this Convexed Satin Blade for the shows and Ganza that Busse did. But these Busse AK47 have been discontinued and really sought after but the collectors especially the satin blades. These are nice short swords with a nice thin blade for slicing with a full handle that can be handled with both hands for an average person. As you can see, this one is highly modified and has a hand satin finished Blade. The Busse Custom Shop went all out on this custom handle. You can see a lot of thought and work went into this one! The Mosaic Pins has black in it to match the Black G10 and Red to match the Red mammoth tooth and everything set and hand smoothed. This is a one of a kind and you will never see another one like this again. This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. There are not many of these around for sale and are rare when in Mint Condition. The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $2200
    Last edited by Liu Kang; 07-26-2016 at 01:28 AM.

Thread Information