Thread: The New Knives Added Daily!

The New Knives Added Daily!

This Thread is for only the most currently knives listed for sale, if not sold, it will be put according in the listed threads listed in the Index after a few weeks. This is easier to see what new knives have been added for my regular customers.

Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at liukang187@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
    You can contact me for payment info. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
    If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email and I will let you know. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.

Busse Combat Custom Shop Long Two Handed Gladius .29" Convexed Satin Blade w/Fuller, Hand Smoothed Red/Black G10 Handle
    23.85" Blade Length 32.9" Overall Length 1.7" Blade Width .29" Blade Thickness 50.5 Ounces
    Double Edged Convexed Satin Finished Blade with a V-Ground Edge
    Hand Smoothed Red/Black G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is Brand New direct from the 2015 Fall Knob Creek Show. The Gladius and Two Handed Gladius has been discontinued. I have a matching Satin Gladius if you want to get a set. Get this while you can.
    This is a SUPER RARE Ultimate Grail from The Busse Combat Custom Shop! Since Busse Combat doesn't release the numbers made, but I would say there are less than 12 ever made! The Satin Gladius was introduced in June 2010 at the Blade Show and a very Limited Production Run Busse by the Combat Custom Shop because it is very labor intensive for the satin finish on this sword and Super Expensive. After receiving it, many people felt it would be much better if it was a longer two handed sword! But the problem was it would cost much more and most could not afford it. But I guess they finally did break down and made a few and was introduced as the first one was made at the Spring 2015 Knob Creek Show. This things is SWEET! The blade length on this is 23.85" which is longer than the overall length of a normal Busse Gladius Sword! The also extended the length of the handle so you can get both hands around it for a more powerful controlled swing! The Fuller on this sword is in Doublecut (Bead Blasted.) Since the Busse Custom Shop has been closed, this has pretty much been discontinued! The Satin Gladius usually has a Double Edged Convexed Satin Blade but this one is Special and has a V-Ground Edge. I prefer the V-Ground Edge which is Razor Sharp! I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .29" thick with a Beautiful Satin Finish! This has never been used, carried or sharpened! The Cerakote Gladius in the pictures is for size comparison and NOT included in sale. It is listed in a separate listing for sale. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat Knives!
    $5000

Busse Combat Custom Shop Magnum Magnum Silent Knight .26" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Hand Smooth Orange G10 G-rexed Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle w/Solid Brass Bolts
    Mother Of All Silent Knights - MOASK
    14" Blade Length 19.5" Overall Length 1.7" Blade Width .26" Thick 25 Ounces
    Full Height Flat Ground INFI Steel in a Satin Finish with V-Ground Edge
    Hand Smooth SOS Orange G10 G-rexed Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle w/Solid Brass Bolts
    INFI Blade Steel, Large Choil, Blade Catcher
    This is Brand New from the Fall 2015 Knob Creek Show in KY!
    I guess we can call this a Magnum Mother Of All Silent Knights (MOASK) which was introduced in 2006 but if you look at the measurements, this has a longer blade and overall so this may be the biggest Silent Knight ever made! These have been the one of the Ultimate Grail knives for all Busse collectors since so few were ever made and so very hard to come by. These Silent Knight are made to be the Ultimate Fighting knife and I feel they may be. These are thin and not too thick so it is not heavy. The handle is shorter for one hand only and has a nice long re-curve blade and has the blade catcher on the top! This particular one was made by the Busse Custom Shop and brought to the Fall 2015 Knob Creek Show in KY. Not many of these were made so still very hard to find to purchase. The other ones that were brought to the Blade 2015 Show had a Convexed Blade/Edge but there were only two brought to the Fall 2015 Knob Creek Show in KY show with the V-Ground Edge! The Flat Ground Satin Blade with V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp. This may be your only chance to own one of these rare knives as nobody knows if Jerry Busse will ever make any more! These Silent Knight are very very rare and not many were ever made. The Busse Combat Custom Shop really went all out hand making the beautiful Hand Smooth Black G10 G-rexed Curly Oak Handle w/Mosaic Pins. A true Busse Grail Knife! This has a INFI Steel that is .26" Satin Blade! This is one monster of a Fighter, with a blade catcher on the top! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat Knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $3000

Team Gemini .25" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Black/Tan G10 G-rexed Orange Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Orange Liners
    7.8" Blade Length 13.25" Overall Length 1.55" Blade Width .25" Blade Thickness 22.1 Ounces
    Saber Ground Satin Blade with a V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Smoothed Black/Tan G10 G-rexed Orange Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Orange Liners
    INFI Blade Steel with Full Size Choil
    This is Brand New from the 2015 Fall Knob Creek Show in KY!
    This Model has been discontinued and can no longer be order from the Busse Company Website, so get this before the price Skyrockets!
    This was a very few of these exist that were made by the Busse Custom Shop. You can tell by looking at the beautiful matched hand shaped Black/Tan G10 G-rexed Orange Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Red Liners that a lot of time and work went into this knife! I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat so in Brand New Condition. This has a INFI Steel that is .25" Thick with a Satin Finish! This uses the same Satin Team Gemini blank that was only avil at Blade 2014! The Saber Ground Satin Blade with a V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp and was never offered on the Satin Team Gemini! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1400

Busse Combat Custom Shop American Butaniku Sword .24" Saber Ground Aged Bronze Cerakoted w/Fuller, Textured Handle
    31.45" Blade Length 43.65" Overall Length 1.15" Blade Width .24" Blade Thickness 43.9 Ounces

Busse Combat Custom Shop Short American Butaniku Sword .24" Saber Ground Aged Bronze Cerakoted w/Fuller, Textured Handle (1 of 5)
    23.7" Blade Length 35.85" Overall Length 1.15" Blade Width .27" Blade Thickness 40 Ounces

Saber Ground Aged Bronze Cerakoted Coated Blade with Fuller with a V-Ground Edge
    Textured G10/Canvas Micarta Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    This was Brand New Purchased directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015 Show! I believe the only set ever put together in this color combo! Both the Full Size and Short Butaniku Sword has been discontinued and no longer made so get this while you can. What makes this set so special is that the Short Butaniku was (1 of 5) which makes that extremely rare. But the long one is even harder to get. This may be one of two or maybe one of one. This was on the table when the show started and whomever grabbed it first got it. This would be one of the hardest set to put together and probably the only set that exist in the world.

This American Butaniku Sword is a beautiful Sword made by Busse Combat Custom Shop. This model was the longest production sword ever made by Busse Combat in it's history! Jerry Busse introduced this beautiful sword on June 7, 2012 and the prototype was brought to The Blade 2012 Show for HOGs to handle and fondle. Each and everyone one is Hand made by the Busse Combat Custom Shop.

This Short American Butaniku Sword is a beautiful knife made by Busse Combat Custom Shop. This model was made because some people thought that the full size Butaniku was too long and heavy. And than the Busse Combat Custom Shop created this. I think many would say that the weight and balance of this sword is much better now.

The problem is that neither one of these were ever a production Sword, only a few of these were shows and ganzas. There were only 5 of these made in the Short Aged Bronze Cerakoted combination made for the show and maybe 1 or 2 of the full length Butaniku with this coating made for the show. The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Handles and protects it. Because the actual handle is covered, you can not see what the handle material is and will either be G10 or Canvas Micarta. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find as only 5 were ever made for this color/model! This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $5000

Busse Combat Custom Shop American Butaniku Sword .265" Tanker Grey Saber Ground Blade w/Fuller, Textured Black G10 Handle
    31.4" Blade Length 43.6" Overall Length 1.15" Blade Width .265" Blade Thickness 47.4 Ounces

Busse Combat Custom Shop Short American Butaniku Sword .265" Tanker Grey Saber Ground Blade w/Fuller, Textured Black G10 Handle
    23.75" Blade Length 35.85" Overall Length 1.15" Blade Width .27" Blade Thickness 41.2 Ounces

Saber Ground Tanker Grey Coated Blade with Fuller with a V-Ground Edge
    Textured Black G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    This was Brand New Purchased directly from Busse Combat Custom Shop as a matching set! I believe the only set ever put together in this color combo! Both the Full Size and Short Butaniku Sword has been discontinued and no longer made so get this while you can.

This American Butaniku Sword is a beautiful Sword made by Busse Combat Custom Shop. This model was the longest production sword ever made by Busse Combat in it's history! Jerry Busse introduced this beautiful sword on June 7, 2012 and the prototype was brought to The Blade 2012 Show for HOGs to handle and fondle. Each and everyone one is made by the Busse Combat Custom Shop. The problem is that this was never a production Sword, only a few of these were shows and ganzas.

The Short American Butaniku Sword is a beautiful Sword also made by Busse Combat Custom Shop. This model was made because some people thought that the full size Butaniku was too long and heavy. And than the Busse Combat Custom Shop created this to fill that void. I think many would say that the weight and balance of this sword is much better now. The problem is that this was never a production Sword, only a few of these were shows and ganzas.

Both of these have a V-Ground Edge that is razor sharp. This particular Sword Set was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat. These beautiful swords are made with INFI steel which is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! These swords will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This set is new and a RARE Super Find and is a real "Grail Knife Set!" This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened! I have other sets in all different colors, just contact me for other colors.
    $4500

Busse Combat Custom Shop American Butaniku Sword .27" Black Blade w/Fuller, Textured Black G10 Handle
    31.3" Blade Length 43.5" Overall Length 1.2" Blade Width .27" Blade Thickness 49.3 Ounces
    Saber Ground Black Crinkle Coated Blade with Fuller with a V-Ground Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Spring Knob Creek Show in KY and I believe the only one in this color combo at the show! Both the Full Size and Short Butaniku Sword has been discontinued and no longer made so get this while you can.
    This American Butaniku Sword is a beautiful Sword made by Busse Combat Custom Shop. This model was the longest production sword ever made by Busse Combat in it's history! Jerry Busse introduced this beautiful sword on June 7, 2012 and the prototype was brought to The Blade 2012 Show for HOGs to handle and fondle. Each and everyone one is made by the Busse Combat Custom Shop. The problem is that this was never a production Sword, only a few of these were shows and ganzas. This has a V-Ground Edge that is razor sharp. This particular Sword was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the 2015 Spring Knob Creek Show. This beautiful sword is made with INFI steel which is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find and is a real "Grail Knife!" This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened! In the last picture is a comparison to a Short American Butaniku Sword if you have one of them and wondering how really long of a sword this is and the Short American Butaniku Sword is no included but can be purchased separately.
    $2400

Busse Combat Custom Shop American Butaniku Sword .26" Bronze Coated Blade w/Fuller, Textured Black G10 Handle, Blade 2014 Exclusive
    31.5" Blade Length 43.65" Overall Length 1.2" Blade Width .26" Blade Thickness 48.8 Ounces
    Saber Ground Bronze Crinkle Coated Blade with Fuller and V-Ground Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    Exclusive Edition with Garth's Tattoo
    This was Brand New from the 2014 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and only one in this color combo at the show! Both the Full Size and Short Butaniku Sword has been discontinued and no longer made so get this while you can. For this specific show, they did a gold Bronze crinkle coating with Black G10 handles on many exclusive models in very small quantities and has Garth's Tattoo on the other side.
    This American Butaniku Sword is a beautiful Sword made by Busse Combat Custom Shop. This model was the longest production sword ever made by Busse Combat in it's history! Jerry Busse introduced this beautiful sword on June 7, 2012 and the prototype was brought to The Blade 2012 Show for HOGs to handle and fondle. Each and everyone one is made by the Busse Combat Custom Shop. The problem is that this was never a production Sword, only a few of these were shows and ganzas. This has a V-Ground Edge that is razor sharp. This particular Sword was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the 2014 Blade Show. This beautiful sword is made with INFI steel which is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find and is a real "Grail Knife!" This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened! In the last picture is a comparison to a Swamp Rat Rucki Sword if you have one of them and wondering how really long of a sword this is and the Swamp Rat Rucki Sword is no included but can be purchased separately.
    $2450

Busse Combat Custom Shop American Butaniku Sword .27" Sage Crinkle Blade w/Fuller, Textured Black G10 Handle
    31.45" Blade Length 43.6" Overall Length 1.2" Blade Width .27" Blade Thickness 50.6 Ounces
    Saber Ground Sage Crinkle Coated Blade with Fuller with a V-Ground Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Spring Knob Creek Show in KY and I believe the only one in this color combo at the show! Both the Full Size and Short Butaniku Sword has been discontinued and no longer made so get this while you can.
    This American Butaniku Sword is a beautiful Sword made by Busse Combat Custom Shop. This model was the longest production sword ever made by Busse Combat in it's history! Jerry Busse introduced this beautiful sword on June 7, 2012 and the prototype was brought to The Blade 2012 Show for HOGs to handle and fondle. Each and everyone one is made by the Busse Combat Custom Shop. The problem is that this was never a production Sword, only a few of these were shows and ganzas. This has a V-Ground Edge that is razor sharp. This particular Sword was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the 2015 Spring Knob Creek Show. This beautiful sword is made with INFI steel which is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find and is a real "Grail Knife!" This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened! In the last picture is a comparison to a Busse AK47 Sword if you have one of them and wondering how really long of a sword this is and the AK47 is no included but can be purchased separately.
    $2400

Busse Combat Custom Shop American Butaniku Sword .27" Black Blade w/Fuller, Textured Red/Black G10 Handle
    31.45" Blade Length 43.6" Overall Length 1.2" Blade Width .27" Blade Thickness 48.4 Ounces
    Saber Ground with Fuller with a V-Ground Edge
    Textured Red/Black G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Spring Knob Creek Show in KY and I believe the only one in this color combo at the show! I also have a short Butaniku to match this if you want to get a matching set or if you want to purchase just that. Both the Full Size and Short Butaniku Sword has been discontinued and no longer made so get this while you can. I have also posted the short Butaniku Sword that matches this one if you wanted to get both. Send me an email if you want to get the set.
    This American Butaniku Sword is a beautiful Sword made by Busse Combat Custom Shop. This model was the longest production sword ever made by Busse Combat in it's history! Jerry Busse introduced this beautiful sword on June 7, 2012 and the prototype was brought to The Blade 2012 Show for HOGs to handle and fondle. Each and everyone one is made by the Busse Combat Custom Shop. The problem is that this was never a production Sword, only a few of these were shows and ganzas. This has a V-Ground Edge that is razor sharp. This particular Sword was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the 2015 Spring Knob Creek Show. This beautiful sword is made with INFI steel which is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find and is a real "Grail Knife!" This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened! In the last picture is a comparison to a Busse Gladius Sword if you have one of them and wondering how really long of a sword this is and the Gladius is no included but can be purchased separately.
    $2400

Busse Combat Custom Shop Short American Butaniku Sword .256" Aged Bronze Cerakoted, Textured Handle (1 of 5)
    23.65" Blade Length 35.90" Overall Length 1.25" Blade Width .256" Blade Thickness 39.2 Ounces
    Saber Ground Blade with Fuller and V-Ground Edge
    Textured Canvas Micarta or G10 Handle with Cerakote Coating
    INFI Blade Steel
    This was Brand New purchased directly from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 5 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    This Short American Butaniku Sword is a beautiful knife made by Busse Combat Custom Shop. This model was made because some people thought that the full size Butaniku was too long and heavy. And than the Busse Combat Custom Shop created this. I think many would say that the weight and balance of this sword is much better now. The problem is that this was never a production Sword, only a few of these were shows and ganzas. This has a V-Ground Edge. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015 Show. There were only 5 of these made in this Aged Bronze Cerakoted combination. The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Handles and protects it. Because the actual handle is covered, you can not see what the handle material is and will either be G10 or Canvas Micarta. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find as only 5 were ever made for this color/model! This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $2250

Swamp Rat RUCKI CG .202" Black Crinkle Flat Ground Blade, Textured Black Paper Micarta Handle
    15.5" Blade Length 23.55" Overall Length 1.35" Blade Width .195" Blade Thickness 25.3 Ounces
    Black Crinkle Coated Flat Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Textured Black Paper Micarta Handle
    Blade Steel is SR101, Large Choil
    Hardness: 58-60 HRC
    This is a powerful and strong Short Sword made by Swamp Rat which is the sister company of Busse Combat! This has a Flat Ground Blade with a V-ground edge which is Razor Sharp on a Black Crinkle Coating! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat/Swamp Rat Knife Company! This has SR101 Steel that is .202" thick! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knife Works.
    $510

Swamp Rat RUCKI CG .20" Muddy Brown Flat Ground Blade, Textured Black Paper Micarta Handle
    15.5" Blade Length 23.55" Overall Length 1.35" Blade Width .20" Blade Thickness 25 Ounces
    Muddy Brown Coated Flat Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge
    This is a powerful and strong Short Sword made by Swamp Rat which is the sister company of Busse Combat! This has a Flat Ground Blade with a V-ground edge which is Razor Sharp on a Muddy Brown Coating! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat/Swamp Rat Knife Company! This has SR101 Steel that is .20" thick! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knife Works.
    $500

Swamp Rat RUCKI CG .195" Moss Green Flat Ground Blade, Textured Black Paper Micarta Handle
    15.5" Blade Length 23.55" Overall Length 1.35" Blade Width .195" Blade Thickness 25.3 Ounces
    Moss Green Coated Flat Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge
    This is a powerful and strong Short Sword made by Swamp Rat which is the sister company of Busse Combat! This has a Flat Ground Blade with a V-ground edge which is Razor Sharp on a Moss Green Coating! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat/Swamp Rat Knife Company! This has SR101 Steel that is .195" thick! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knife Works.
    $500

Swamp Rat RUCKI CG .20" Tanker Grey Flat Ground Blade, Textured Black G10 Handle
    15.5" Blade Length 23.55" Overall Length 1.35" Blade Width .20" Blade Thickness 26.2 Ounces
    Tanker Grey Coated Flat Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge
    This is a powerful and strong Short Sword made by Swamp Rat which is the sister company of Busse Combat! This has a Flat Ground Blade with a V-ground edge which is Razor Sharp on a Tanker Grey Coating! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat/Swamp Rat Knife Company! This has SR101 Steel that is .20" thick! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knife Works.
    $520

AL Welke Taco Black Kydex with Tec-Lok for the Basic 8
    $70

AL Welke Taco Black Kydex with Drop Belt Loop for the Basic 8
    $85

Al Welke Custom Black Taco Kydex, w/bridge for the dangler for Basic 11
    $105

Chris Reeve Large Sebenza 21, 3.625" Ladder Damascus Blade, Titanium Handle 6/23/15
    Specifications
    BLADE SIZE: 3.625"
    TOTAL SIZE: 8.335"
    CLOSED SIZE: 4.75"
    BLADE MATERIAL: Stainless Ladder Pattern Damascus by Devin Thomas
    FRAME: Blasted Titanium
    WEIGHT: 4.7 oz.
    The 3.625" blade is constructed from a high-grade Ladder Damascus and hardened to an RC of 58-59. With its unique and stylish appearance, this upscale version of the Large Sebenza 21 features Ladder Damascus that is easy on the eyes and effective in the field. The stainless steel ladder damascus is hand forged in the USA by blacksmith Devin Thomas. Its 6A14V Titanium handle is built to endure through multiple uses in the field, so you know your Sebenza 21 is tough and ready for action. The large Sebenza 21 design continues to stand the test of time decades after its inception, and if this is any indication, the Sebenza 21 is here to stay.
    At 4.71" folded and 4.7 oz., the large Sebenza 21 is a hefty piece of craftsmanship that is sure to stand up to challenging tasks where endurance and durability are needed. The large Sebenza 21 comes equipped with a lanyard as a carry option, and also comes with a leather slip pouch, a CRK chamois cloth, and a certificate of authenticity.
    Brand New In Box with all Paperwork and accessories. Never used, carried or Sharpened. Pictures are of the actual knife you will get including the act Date of Birth Card.
    $570

Treeman Combat Machete Limited Edition #6/25 Saber Ground .26" Green/Black Gun Kote Camouflage, Textured Green/Black G10 Handle w/Black Mosher Leather Sheath
    11.85" Blade Length 17.35" Overall Length 2.15" Blade Width .26" Blade Thickness 28.8 Ounces
    Green/Black Gun Kote Camouflage Coated Saber Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Textured Magnum Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    This uses the high carbon 01 tool steel.
    Textured Green/Black G10 Handle
    This has a Small Choil and a swedge on the Swedge
    Because I am not as familiar with Treeman Knives, I contacted Jim Behring about this exact knife so I can properly list this knife. I wanted to not only post the information and specs but also the history. Jim was a very nice man and very helpful with all my questions and providing me with the information. When I asked for more information on this knife this is what he said:

"...One of the first numbered knives. Back then they were all Gun Kote. Numbered first 25 made , numbers at all … First 6 made marked P for prototype..."

I informed him that I don't see a P on the blade so I guess it may be marked somewhere you don't see it or you can not consider it a true prototype. But that information was from him. When I asked when this was made, the provided me with a picture of the blank of the blade which was dated 5/09 so this knife was made in May of 2009. This was hand made by Jim Behrin himself. This will come with a custom Black Mosher Leather Sheath made for this exact knife. This will also come with a felt lined zippered case with J. Behring marked on it. Here is your chance to own a real piece of history.
    $900

Masters of Defense Beshara XSF-1 Dagger
    Description:
    Beshara XSF-1 Titanium, 1.1-inch partial serration
    This version of the dramatic Beshara XSF-1 dagger features a matte bead-blasted silver titanium blade with 1.1 inch partially serrated cutting edges (a short section of serrations is still included at the base of each blade edge).
    Beshara XSF-1
    Designed by former Canadian special operations soldier and knife maker Brent Beshara, the XSF-1 (pronounced “ex-ces-sive one”) is the ultimate evolution of the combat dagger. Based on "Besh Wedge Technology(TM)” – a unique triple-edged point design – it offers the supreme combination of edge geometry and tip strength. Its chisel-ground cutting edges taper to a third edge at the point, eliminating the tip weakness found on traditional daggers and providing truly awesome penetrating power. Precision machined from solid 6AL/4V titanium (matte bead blasted), the XSF-1 also features contoured handle slabs and an integral double guard for a positive combat grip, even under the most demanding circumstances. This is one of the most revolutionary knife designs to hit the market in years and is a must-have item for both operators and collectors alike.
    Specifications:
    -Blade Length: 6.400"
    -Overall Length: 11.600"
    -Blade Material: 6AL/4V titanium
    -Blade Finish: Matte bead blast (titanium blades)
    -Edge type: Standard Partial Serration
    -Handle Material: Contoured G-10
    -Sheath: Kydex
    This is a very rare knife to find New in Box with paperwork. If you are a "Masters Of Defense" collector, you can tell this is 100% and comes with the first series box. This is Impossible to find in this condition and only for the serious MOD collectors. This is Brand New with box, sheath, and all paperwork. Please ask prior to purchase if you have questions or would like more pictures as all sales are final.
    $340

This is a Chris Reeve Fixed Blade knife that is developed specially for the Professional Soldier, and the retired Special Forces communities by knife designer Bill Harsey. The Chris Reeve Professional Soldier knife is a one-piece, secondary vest fixed blade knife, that's discreet and quickly available.
    The Chris Reeve PS knife, as it is sometimes called, is made entirely from American S35VN steel with a heat treatment 58-59 on the Rockwell hardness scale. The Professional Solider has a drop point blade and comes fitted with a slim sheath, is perfect for a vest, load bearing harness or neck carry. The entire knife is black coated with a durable matte PVD finish. The Professional Solider sheath has multiple mounting and tie-down points, allowing for versatile carry options.
    The lanyard is threaded to muffle the sound of the knife being laid flat on a hard surface. The handle is rounded for comfort and has spine and handle jimping for a positive grip. The Professional Soldier handle doubles as a wrench and can be optionally wrapped in paracord by the end-user. The entire knife is only 3 oz, so it will not weight you down.
    MAKER: Chris Reeve Knives
    DESIGNER: Bill Harsey
    BLADE SIZE: 3.375"
    TOTAL SIZE: 7.25"
    BLADE MATERIAL: CPM S35VN Steel with KG Gunkote
    HANDLE: Cutaway Frame - shackle wrench capable
    SHEATH: Sheath System for MOLLE Vest or Cargo Pocket
    WEIGHT: 3.0 oz.
    This is Brand New in the box with all paperwork, DOB card, sheath etc... Please look at all the pictures and specs before purchase as all sales are final and there are no returns.
    $200

Custom Rick Hinderer XM24 Spearpoint Flipper, S35VN Smooth Earth Brown Frag G10 Scale, DEAD MINT!
    4" Blade Length
    9.125" Overall Length
    5.625" Closed Length
    .185" Blade Thickness
    7.8oz Weight
    Hand Finished Satin S35VN
    Hollow Ground Spearpoint
    Earth Brown Frag G10 Scale
    Stonewashed Titanium Frame-lock Finish
    This knife is dead mint and won at one of the knife shows Rick Hinderer attended and held a lottery. This is New with Box, Never Been used to cut anything, Never Carried or sharpened. This has an early lockup and the blade is centered. Flips very smooth. This has a Earth Brown G10 Frag Scale made by Rick Hinderer Knives exclusively for Monkey Edge . No Scratches or flaws that I can see. This is about as nice are you are going to be able to get, perfect for the very best collection. There are not many custom hand ground Rick Hinderer XM24 that show up for sale. I took this knife to Blade 2013 and had Rick Hinderer hand sign the box. This was never used, carried or sharpened! DEAD MINT!
    $2300

Busse Combat Battle Saw CG .255" Flat Ground Black Crinkle Blade w/CBT, Textured Tan Canvas Micarta Handle
    Battle Saw Combat Grade - BSCG
    11.1" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length 2" Blade Width .255" Blade Thickness 24.3 Ounces
    Flat Ground Blade with CBT (Patented Corrugated Bevel Technology) and V-Ground Edge
    Textured Tan Canvas Micarta Handle
    INFI Blade Steel, Large Choil
    This was part of the "Operation 2 Weeks" which started October 14, 2015 and ended October 20, 2015
    This knife was inspired by a saw tooth monster Jerry Busse made back in the early 80's and is built on the foundation of the legendary Straight Handled Battle Mistress. Jerry Busse tried to have this for Blade 2015 but was not ready in time so decided to introduce this as part of the "Operation 2 Weeks" which started October 14, 2015 and ended October 20, 2015. So this was a very short run and there were not that many made. The only option was the color of the coating and handle material options. The V-Ground Edge on this knife is Razor Sharp! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat as part of the "Operation 2 Weeks." Brand New, Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $700

Busse Combat Battle Saw CG .25" Flat Ground Muddy Brown Blade w/CBT, Textured Black G10 Handle
    11.1" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length 2" Blade Width .255" Blade Thickness 25.8 Ounces
    Flat Ground Blade with CBT (Patented Corrugated Bevel Technology) and V-Ground Edge
    This was part of the "Operation 2 Weeks" which started October 14, 2015 and ended October 20, 2015
    This knife was inspired by a saw tooth monster Jerry Busse made back in the early 80's and is built on the foundation of the legendary Straight Handled Battle Mistress. Jerry Busse tried to have this for Blade 2015 but was not ready in time so decided to introduce this as part of the "Operation 2 Weeks" which started October 14, 2015 and ended October 20, 2015. So this was a very short run and there were not that many made. The only option was the color of the coating and handle material options. The V-Ground Edge on this knife is Razor Sharp! The Black/Tan G10 handles you see on this knife cost an additional $65 as an option. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat as part of the "Operation 2 Weeks." Brand New, Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $740

Busse Combat Battle Saw CG .25" Flat Ground Muddy Brown Blade w/CBT, Textured Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    11.1" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length 2" Blade Width .255" Blade Thickness 24.7 Ounces
    Textured Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    This knife was inspired by a saw tooth monster Jerry Busse made back in the early 80's and is built on the foundation of the legendary Straight Handled Battle Mistress. Jerry Busse tried to have this for Blade 2015 but was not ready in time so decided to introduce this as part of the "Operation 2 Weeks" which started October 14, 2015 and ended October 20, 2015. So this was a very short run and there were not that many made. The only option was the color of the coating and handle material options. The V-Ground Edge on this knife is Razor Sharp! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat as part of the "Operation 2 Weeks." Brand New, Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $700

Busse Combat Battle Saw CG .255" Flat Ground Sage Crinkle Blade w/CBT, Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    11.1" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length 2" Blade Width .255" Blade Thickness 25.8 Ounces
    Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    This knife was inspired by a saw tooth monster Jerry Busse made back in the early 80's and is built on the foundation of the legendary Straight Handled Battle Mistress. Jerry Busse tried to have this for Blade 2015 but was not ready in time so decided to introduce this as part of the "Operation 2 Weeks" which started October 14, 2015 and ended October 20, 2015. So this was a very short run and there were not that many made. The only option was the color of the coating and handle material options. The V-Ground Edge on this knife is Razor Sharp! The Black/Tan G10 handles you see on this knife cost an additional $85 as an option. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat as part of the "Operation 2 Weeks." Brand New, Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $750

Scrap Yard Knife Company SYKCO Skinner .19" Black Crinkle Saber Ground Blade, Black Resiprene C Handle
    4.15" Blade Length 9.2" Overall Length 1.35" Blade Width .19" Blade Thickness 6 Ounces
    SR101 Blade Steel
    Black Crinkle Coated Saber Ground .19" Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Black Resiprene C Handle
    For years now there has been a huge demand for a super affordable skinner and that has been answered. That call was answered for a super short one week run starting October 28, 2015 through about November 2, 2015! The Skinner CG was offered with only a choice of four different coating and all came with the Black Resiprene C Handle. This is made by Scrap Yard Knife Company which is the sister company of the Busse Combat. This knife was made for hard use and has a nice Resiprene C Handle which has a great non slip softer grip so you don't lose the grip when this is in use. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Scrap Yard Knife Company! This one is was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat as part of the "Operation 2 Weeks." Brand New, Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $205

Scrap Yard Knife Company SYKCO Skinner .19" Sage Crinkle Saber Ground Blade, Black Resiprene C Handle
    4.15" Blade Length 9.2" Overall Length 1.35" Blade Width .19" Blade Thickness 6 Ounces
    SR101 Blade Steel
    Sage Crinkle Coated Saber Ground .19" Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Black Resiprene C Handle
    For years now there has been a huge demand for a super affordable skinner and that has been answered. That call was answered for a super short one week run starting October 28, 2015 through about November 2, 2015! The Skinner CG was offered with only a choice of four different coating and all came with the Black Resiprene C Handle. This is made by Scrap Yard Knife Company which is the sister company of the Busse Combat. This knife was made for hard use and has a nice Resiprene C Handle which has a great non slip softer grip so you don't lose the grip when this is in use. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Scrap Yard Knife Company! This one is was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat as part of the "Operation 2 Weeks." Brand New, Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $200

Scrap Yard Knife Company SYKCO Skinner .185" Moss Green Saber Ground Blade, Black Resiprene C Handle
    4.15" Blade Length 9.2" Overall Length 1.35" Blade Width .19" Blade Thickness 5.9 Ounces
    SR101 Blade Steel
    Moss Green Coated Saber Ground .19" Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Black Resiprene C Handle
    $200

Scrap Yard Knife Company SYKCO Skinner .19" Muddy Brown Saber Ground Blade, Black Resiprene C Handle
    SR101 Blade Steel
    Muddy Brown Coated Saber Ground .19" Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Black Resiprene C Handle
    $200

Swamp Rat Fat Ratweiler CG .265" Saber Ground Tanker Grey Blade, Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    Blade Length: 6.75”
    Blade Width: 1.75”
    Blade Thickness: .265”
    Overall Length: 13.3”
    Grind: V-Ground Edge
    Steel: SR101 58-60Rc
    Weight: 22.3 Ounces
    Handle: Textured Black/Tan G10
    This is Brand New straight from Busse Combat/Swamp Rat Knife Works! This model has been discontinued and can no longer be ordered so get this while you still can!
    For years now there has been a huge demand for the return of the legendary Ratweiler. That call was answered for a super short one week run starting October 21, 2015 through about October 28, 2015! The RATWEILER CG is being offered in two thicknesses of approx. 3/16" and 1/4". A limited number of each thickness has been run and they sold out fairly quickly. This has a SR101 Steel that is .265" thick and the thicker of the two models offered! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knife Works! This is Brand New as directly from Busse Combat/Swamp Rat Knife Works so it was never used carried or Sharpened!
    $310

Swamp Rat Fat Ratweiler CG .26" Saber Ground Black Blade, Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle
    Blade Thickness: .26”
    Weight: 22.5 Ounces
    Handle: Textured Orange/Black G10
    This is Brand New straight from Busse Combat/Swamp Rat Knife Works! This model has been discontinued and can no longer be ordered so get this while you still can!
    For years now there has been a huge demand for the return of the legendary Ratweiler. That call was answered for a super short one week run starting October 21, 2015 through about October 28, 2015! The RATWEILER CG is being offered in two thicknesses of approx. 3/16" and 1/4". A limited number of each thickness has been run and they sold out fairly quickly. This has a SR101 Steel that is .265" thick and the thicker of the two models offered! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knife Works! This is Brand New as directly from Busse Combat/Swamp Rat Knife Works so it was never used carried or Sharpened!
    $310

Swamp Rat Fat Ratweiler CG .265" Saber Ground Black Blade, Textured Blue/Black G10 Handle
    Handle: Textured Blue/Black G10
    $310

Swamp Rat Fat Ratweiler CG .265" Saber Ground Black Blade, Textured Red/Black G10 Handle
    Handle: Textured Red/Black G10
    $310

Swamp Rat Fat Ratweiler CG .265" Saber Ground Black Blade, Textured Red/Black G10 Handle
    Handle: Textured Red/Black G10
    $310

Busse Combat ASH2 Anniversary Steel Heart 2 .23" Saber Ground Black Blade, Textured Magnum Black G10 Handle
    Anniversary Steel Heart 2 - ASH2
    9" Blade Length 14.65" Overall Length 1.85" Blade Width .225" Blade Thickness 21.6 Ounces
    Black Crinkle Coated Saber Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Textured Magnum Black G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel at 58-60Rc.
    This Model was available for sale starting November 25, 2015 through December 9,, 2015 and has been discontinued so can no longer be order from the Busse Company Website!
    Jerry Busse introduced the Anniversary Steel Heart 1 in 2007 and this model has long been discontinued and one of everyone's favorite so based off that, he made the Anniversary Steel Heart 2 - ASH2! The Anniversary Steel Heart 2 has a longer blade but pretty much the same blade thickness as as the ASH1 Limited Edition or Special Edition. These were only available for two weeks and was only available to be ordered with a coated blade. This uses the infamous INFI Blade steel which is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This was part of "Operation 2 Weeks!" Get this while you still can. This was purchased directly from Busse Combat by myself. There were not many of these made and was only available for two weeks and than discontinued. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $600

Busse Combat ASH2 Anniversary Steel Heart 2 .24" Saber Ground Sage Blade, Textured Magnum Black G10 Handle
    9" Blade Length 14.65" Overall Length 1.85" Blade Width .225" Blade Thickness 21.7 Ounces
    Sage Crinkle Coated Saber Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Textured Magnum Black G10 Handle
    This Model was available for sale starting November 25, 2015 through December 9,, 2015 and has been discontinued so can no longer be order from the Busse Company Website!
    Jerry Busse introduced the Anniversary Steel Heart 1 in 2007 and this model has long been discontinued and one of everyone's favorite so based off that, he made the Anniversary Steel Heart 2 - ASH2! The Anniversary Steel Heart 2 has a longer blade but pretty much the same blade thickness as as the ASH1 Limited Edition or Special Edition. These were only available for two weeks and was only available to be ordered with a coated blade. This uses the infamous INFI Blade steel which is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This was part of "Operation 2 Weeks!" Get this while you still can. This was purchased directly from Busse Combat by myself. There were not many of these made and was only available for two weeks and than discontinued. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $600

Busse Combat ASH2 Anniversary Steel Heart 2 .225" Saber Ground Tanker Grey Blade, Textured Magnum Tan Canvas Micarta Handle
    9" Blade Length 14.65" Overall Length 1.85" Blade Width .225" Blade Thickness 19.6 Ounces
    Tanker Grey Coated Saber Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Textured Magnum Tan Canvas Micarta Handle
    $565

Busse Combat ASH2 Anniversary Steel Heart 2 .225" Saber Ground Sage Blade, Textured Magnum Olive Green/Black G10 Handle
    9" Blade Length 14.65" Overall Length 1.85" Blade Width .225" Blade Thickness 21.2 Ounces
    Sage Crinkle Coated Saber Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Textured Magnum Olive Green/Black G10 Handle
    $600

Busse Combat Team Gemini Battle Grade .225" Saber Flat Ground Tanker Grey Blade w/Fuller, Textured Magnum Olive Green/Black G10 Handle
    TGBG - Team Gemini Battle Grade
    7.8" Blade Length 13.3" Overall Length 1.6" Blade Width .225" Blade Thickness 19 Ounces
    Tanker Grey Coated Flat Saber Ground Blade w/Fuller with V-Ground Edge
    Textured Magnum Olive Green/Black G10 Handle
    This uses the SR-101 Blade steel with a 58-60Rc.
    This Model was available for sale starting October 7, 2015 through October 21, 2015 and has been discontinued so can no longer be order from the Busse Company Website!
    The Team Gemini was made famous by the TV Series The Walking Dead where it was carried by the character Daryl Dixon and used to dispatch herds of zombies. It was made legendary by its use in military campaigns around the world. The Team Gemini is one of our most popular blades and for good reason. We are now proud to offer it in a Battle Grade version making it much more affordable for everyone who has ever wanted to own one. As part of "Operation 2 Weeks" it won't be around for long but I have little doubt that it will be our fastest selling Battle Grade to date!
    This was purchased directly from Busse Combat by myself. There were not many of these made and was only available for two weeks and than discontinued. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $525

Busse Combat Team Gemini Battle Grade .235" Saber Flat Ground Muddy Brown Blade w/Fuller, Textured Magnum Tan Canvas Micarta Handle
    7.8" Blade Length 13.3" Overall Length 1.6" Blade Width .235" Blade Thickness 16.3 Ounces
    Muddy Brown Coated Flat Saber Ground Blade w/Fuller with V-Ground Edge
    Textured Magnum Tan Canvas Micarta Handle
    This Model was available for sale starting October 7, 2015 through October 21, 2015 and has been discontinued so can no longer be order from the Busse Company Website!
    The Team Gemini was made famous by the TV Series The Walking Dead where it was carried by the character Daryl Dixon and used to dispatch herds of zombies. It was made legendary by its use in military campaigns around the world. The Team Gemini is one of our most popular blades and for good reason. We are now proud to offer it in a Battle Grade version making it much more affordable for everyone who has ever wanted to own one. As part of "Operation 2 Weeks" it won't be around for long but I have little doubt that it will be our fastest selling Battle Grade to date!
    This was purchased directly from Busse Combat by myself. There were not many of these made and was only available for two weeks and than discontinued. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $500

Busse Combat Team Gemini Battle Grade .235" Flat Saber Ground Black Blade w/Fuller, Textured Magnum Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    7.8" Blade Length 13.3" Overall Length 1.6" Blade Width .235" Blade Thickness 18.6 Ounces
    Black Coated Flat Saber Ground Blade w/Fuller with V-Ground Edge
    Textured Magnum Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    $500

Busse Combat Basic 5 Flat Ground .26" Black Smooth Coated Blade, Black Reciprene-C Handle w/Black Leather Sheath
    Basic 5 - B5
    5.5" Blade Length 9.9" Overall Length 1.3" Blade Width .26" Blade Thickness 7.1 Ounces
    Flat Ground Black Smooth Coated M-INFI Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Black Reciprene-C Handle
    This is one of few Busse models that came in a Factory sheath. This one does with the black leather sheath!
    The Basic 5 was introduced in 2001 and have since than been discontinued. These were only offered in the Black coating with the Black Reciprene-C Handle. At that time, some came in a box with a sheath! You could only order what was available at the time. This has a Flat Ground Satin Blade Finish, V-Ground Edge that is Super Sharp! This was Pre-owned and was told this was new and never used. But since this is pre-owned, this is being sold as used and "As is." Because this is being listed as used, please look at the pictures carefully as this is what you will be getting and there will be no returns!
    $430

Custom Todd Rexford Hand Rubbed RUT
    EDC carry is a well-thought out process. The goal is to be prepared no matter the situation. Whether you need to open a letter, pull out a splinter in the field, or cut through a tough material in an emergency. Eventually though, too many pieces in your kit will weigh you down. Enter this compact multi-tool -- the perfect sidekick to enhance the life and utility of your EDC knife. While a knife’s blade can dull out and tends to be more durable than sharp, the RUT - short for Rexford Utility Tool - is a super practical tool with a minimal pocket footprint that allows you to handle tasks where a sharp edge is key. Rexford goes above and beyond to make this tool easy to access with an oversized lanyard hole for carry, and four screws to easily take the tool apart so it can be serviced. It is designed to fit standard utility razors which can be switched out as they dull enhancing the practicality even more.
    Todd Rexford’s love of knives and the machining process was instilled in him by his father from a young age. He graduated with an engineering degree and has been making knives ever since. Rather than stick with one process that he knows works, Rexford has dedicated himself to constantly improve his work by keeping up-to-date on new materials and procedures. His experience, discipline and thirst for knowledge ensures his designs, styles, and machining processes are always cutting edge and trusted the world over by in-the-field operatives.
    Features:
    Style: Compact Utility Tool
    Finish: Hand Rubbed Flats, Beadbast/Stonewash
    Material: 6AL4V Titanium
    Length: 3.50” (8.89 cm)
    Wide: 0.94” (2.39 cm)
    Thickness: 0.19” (0.48 cm)
    Stanley Utility Razor Blade
    Bottle Opener
    Pry Tool
    Made in the USA
    This was a custom one of a kind made for the Solvang knife show. This is Brand New: never used carried, or sharpened.
    $500

Swamp Rat Fat Ratweiler CG .26" Saber Ground Black Blade, Textured Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    Blade Thickness: .26”
    Weight: 21.6 Ounces
    This is Brand New straight from Busse Combat/Swamp Rat Knife Works!
    For years now there has been a huge demand for the return of the legendary Ratweiler. That call was answered for a super short one week run starting October 21, 2015 through about October 28, 2015! The RATWEILER CG is being offered in two thicknesses of approx. 3/16" and 1/4". A limited number of each thickness has been run and they sold out fairly quickly. This has a SR101 Steel that is .26" thick and the thicker of the two models offered! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knife Works! This is Brand New as directly from Busse Combat/Swamp Rat Knife Works so it was never used carried or Sharpened!
    $280

Busse Combat Tank Buster .225" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle, Choil, Swedge, Rounded Butt
    6.2" Blade Length 11.8" Overall Length 1.7" Blade Width .225" Blade Thickness 17.1 Ounces
    Saber Ground Satin Finish Blade with a Blended Convexed Edge
    Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    The options on this knife is No Swedge, Choil, Plain Non-Serrated Blade and Rounded Butt.
    The Tank Buster was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2009 and has long since been discontinued! This has a beautiful Satin Saber Ground Blade with Convexed Edge. This has a INFI Steel that is .225" thick with a Saber ground Satin Blade which shows this is one of the original ones produced! The Saber Ground Blade with Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Pre-Owned but I show no signs of use, being carried or having been sharpened. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! Because this is pre-owned, I am listing this as used and being sold as is.
    $800

Rowe's Brown Leather Sheath w/Orange Stitching for .225" Tank Buster
    $85

Custom Shop Swamp Rat RMD .17" Saber Ground Doublecut INFI Blade, Textured Red/Black/Grey G10 Handle
    Ratmandu - RMD
    5.25" Blade Length 10.3" Overall Length .17" Blade Thickness 10 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    Saber Ground Doublecut Blade w/V-Ground Edge
    This is from the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Knife Show in KY. This is a one of a kind as they have not ever used this G10 color on this model before.
    The Swamp Rat Knife Company decided to do something special for the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Knife Show in KY so they made a few of these INFI Ratmandu in Never been done G10 Handles, put a V-Ground Edge on the Doublecut Finished Blade Finish. They only made one in each color so get it before it's gone. This was a very few of these made by hand by the Custom Shop and I purchased this knife directly from the Swamp Rat Knife Company at the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Knife Show in KY. This has a INFI Steel that is .17" thick with a Doublecut (Bead-Blasted) Finish! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and was never avil for this model Swamp Rat Ratmandu before.
    $370

Custom Strider Duane Dwyer Tanto Fixed Blade Knife with Razor Wire/Chain Camo
    Strider Knives
    6.25" Blade Length 10.6" Overall Length 1.4" Blade Width .25" Blade Thickness 12.1 Ounces
    Saber Flat Ground Blade Finish Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Black Gunner Grip Handles
    Large Choil, Swedge, Dwyer Logo/Stamp, & Razor Wire/Chain Pattern
    CPM S30V Stainless Steel
    Razor Wire Camouflage Coated Blade
    Olive Eagle Nylon Sheath with kydex liner
    This is a Brand New Strider Fixed blade hand ground/made by Duane Dwyer! This has the multiple grind Tanto Blade that Duane Dwyer is know for and than coated with the Razor Wire/Chain Camouflage. This has a full large choil so you can choke up on the knife for better grip and the top of the knife features thumb ramp notching where the frame meets the blade spine for extra grip. Etched on the blade on one side is "Dwyer" and on the other side is his Double Crossed Rifle symbol he is known for. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This will come with a Olive Eagle Nylon Sheath with kydex liner.
    $720

Busse Combat Steel Heart Zero Tolerance .19" Saber Ground Satin Blade w/Swedge, Standard Tan Canvas Micarta Ergo Handle, Brass Tube Fasteners with Armoral Leather Snakeskin/Leather Pin-lock Sheath
    Steel Heart Zero Tolerance - SHZT
    7.7" Blade Length 13.25" Overall Length 1.65" Blade Width .19" Blade Thickness 15.6 Ounces
    Saber Ground Hand Applied Satin Finish Blade with Blended Convexed Edge
    Standard Tan Canvas Micarta Ergo Handle, Brass Tube Fasteners
    Large Choil, Ergo Logo & Swedge
    INFI Blade Steel
    There was only to be 400 of the Natural Outlaw Zero Tolerance ever to be made.
    The Zero Tolerance series was introduced in 2001 by Jerry Busse. As stated in the original thread by Jerry: "These knives are much lighter than the regular models by approximately 30 - 35%." "They have a satin finish and zero edge geometry." This is because the blades are thinner and a non sharpened swedge was added to these Zero Tolerance series knives. This is a earlier model Busse knife that you just don't see many around anymore! These were already discontinued in 2001 so very hard to find. This one is Saber Ground with a Blended Convexed Edge finished off in a Hand Applied Satin Finish. This still has the original blade finish and factory edge because this was never used, carried or sharpened. There were no options availible back than and these only came with the satin blade finish with the Standard Tan Canvas Micarta Ergo Handle, Brass Tube Fasteners. This still retains the factory laser etched logos on both sides and as you can see from the pictures! This was a safe queen besides being sent out for a beautiful custom leather sheath! Wayne from Armoral Leather, custom made this beautiful sheath with real snakeskin inlays with pinlock snap so the knife can't fall out. This is pre-owned and there are some superficial light scratches that can only be seen from certain angles. Because this is Pre-owned, this is sold as is. The original thread is here.
    $1000

Busse Combat Badger Attack Ergo .275" Flat Ground Black Blade w/ASYM Edge, Textured Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    Badger Attack Ergo - BAE
    4.85" Blade Length 10.1" Overall Length 1.5" Blade Width .275" Blade Thickness 12.5 Ounces
    Flat Ground Black Crinkle Coated Blade with an Asymmetric Edge
    INFI Blade Steel, Small Choil
    Includes a Tan Leather Sheath with Belt Loop from Rainwalker Creations.
    The Badger Attack Ergo was introduced in February of 2001 by Jerry Busse and discontinued in December of the same year. That means there were not that many produced and this is sought after by many old school HOGs. This is a earlier model Busse knife that you just don't see many around anymore! These were already discontinued in 2001 so very hard to find. This one is Flat Ground with a Asymmetric Edge finished probably hand ground by Jerry Busse himself. Looking at this now, you can tell this was not the original factory coating. This one was sent back to the Busse Custom Shop when it was still open and had a new coating put on and the edges resharpened. Since been back, this has never used, carried or sharpened. This one was sent out to Jeff Law of Rainwalker Creations where this Tan Leather Sheath with Belt Loop was custom made for this knife!
    $800

Busse Combat HG55 .25" Flat Ground Doublecut Blade w/No CBT, Textured Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    Boss HG55 - Busse Old School Series HG-55
    5.6" Blade Length 10.85" Overall Length .25" Blade Thickness 1.15" Blade Width 10.9 Ounces
    Flat Ground Doublecut Finished Blade with a V-Ground Edge
    INFI Blade Steel, Choil, Swedge
    The Boss HG55 was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2009 and has long been discontinued. At that time, you could only get it with the Combat Grade (coated blade) with the CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology) or the Limited Edition (convexed Satin Blade!) This has a super rare Flat Ground Doublecut (Beadblasted) finish Blade with a V-Ground Edge, stamped with the light Busse logo. This was one of only a few made for either a knife show or an online Ganza. The HG55 models all have the CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology) with very few made without. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $600
    Last edited by Liu Kang; 05-28-2016 at 12:50 AM.

Thread Information