Thread: The New Knives Added Daily!

The New Knives Added Daily!

This Thread is for only the most currently knives listed for sale, if not sold, it will be put according in the listed threads listed in the Index after a few weeks. This is easier to see what new knives have been added for my regular customers.

Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at liukang187@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
    You can contact me for payment info. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
    If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email and I will let you know. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.

Busse Combat Custom Shop Game Warden .14" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Full Purplish Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    2.8" Blade Length 6.8" Overall Length .14" Blade Thickness 4.9 Ounces
    .14" Thick Flat Ground Satin Blade with a Blended Convex Edge
    Custom Hand Shaped Full Purplish Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2013 Fall Knob Creek Show in KY.
    This was custom made Busse Combat for the 2013 Fall Knob Creek Show in KY. This Flat Ground Satin Blade with Blended Convex Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. The Custom Hand Shaped Full Purplish Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins were hand selected and custom made so get this before it's gone. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .14" thick with a Satin Finish! This grind and thickness along with the custom handle was never a production and only a few were ever made for the knife shows.
    $410

Busse Combat SOB .19" Competition Finish Drop Trail Point Blade, Hand Smooth Black Canvas Fingered Grooved Handle
    4.7" Blade Length 9.5" Overall Length .19" Blade Thickness 8.7 Ounces
    Drop Trail Point Saber Ground Competition Finish INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge
    Hand Smoothed Hand Smooth Black Canvas Fingered Grooved Handle
    The Son of Badger has been discontinued by Busse Combat and now now long available and can no longer be ordered so get this before it's gone!
    This was a very Limited Production Run Busse Combat made for the Fall Knob Creek 2014 show! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .18" thick with a Competition Finish which is no longer an option when ordering! The Convexed Ground Blade with V-grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This is my very last one, after this one is sold, I can't get any more so get this while you still can.
    $430

Busse Combat Custom Shop S.C.A.B.S. Small Choil Anorexic Boss Street .15" Flat Ground Satin, Brown/Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Red Liners
    SCABS - Small Choil Anorexic Boss Street
    4.25" Blade Length 9.15" Overall Length .15" Blade Thickness 8 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is from the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show.
    Flat Ground Satin Blade with a V-Grind Edge with Small Choil
    Custom Hand Smooth Brown/Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Red Liners
    Nuclear Meltdown treatment on the spine and handles.
    The Anorexic Boss Street were introduced in 2010 by Jerry Busse and have long since been discontinued! I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat so these are Brand New. This has a INFI Steel that is .15" thick with a Flat Ground Satin Finish! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! The Small Choil Anorexic Boss Street NEVER came with a Flat Ground Satin Blade with a V-Grind Edge, always with a Convexed Blade, so this is SUPER RARE. The Busse Custom Shop did a Great Job on the hand smoothed Brown/Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Red Liners. You can see a lot of work and thought went into this handle! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives.
    I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    $900

Busse Combat Custom Shop S.C.A.B.S. Small Choil Anorexic Boss Street .145" Flat Ground Satin, Black G10 G-rexed Red Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Grey Liners
    SCABS - Small Choil Anorexic Boss Street
    4.3" Blade Length 9.15" Overall Length .145" Blade Thickness 8.1 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    Flat Ground Satin Blade with a V-Grind Edge with Small Choil
    Custom Hand Smooth Black G10 G-rexed Red Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Grey Liners
    Nuclear Meltdown treatment on the spine and handles.
    The Anorexic Boss Street were introduced in 2010 by Jerry Busse and have long since been discontinued! I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat so these are Brand New. This has a INFI Steel that is .145" thick with a Flat Ground Satin Finish! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! The Small Choil Anorexic Boss Street NEVER came with a Flat Ground Satin Blade with a V-Grind Edge, always with a Convexed Blade, so this is SUPER RARE. The Busse Custom Shop did a Great Job on the hand smoothed Black G10 G-rexed Red Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Grey Liners. You can see a lot of work and thought went into this handle! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives.
    I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    $900

Busse Combat Custom Shop Elmax Lil Smokey .095" Satin Blade, Full Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Green/Yellow Liners
    2.7" Blade Length 6.25" Overall Length .095" Blade Thickness 2.7 Ounces
    .095" Flat Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge with Small Choil
    Custom Hand Shaped Full Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Green/Yellow Liners
    This is Brand New from the 2015 Fall Knob Creek Show in KY and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show were only a few of these made by the Busse Custom Shop! I believe this is the only one with this handle so pretty sure it's "One of a Kind!"
    The Elmax Lil Smokey was introduced by Busse at the 2015 Blade Show and nobody knows if Busse will make any more. This knife is one of the rare knives that Busse didn't use INFI Steel on, this one is made of Elmax Steel and is super thin and even Sharper! This knife has the a Satin Finish with a complete custom Hand Smoothed Full Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Green/Yellow Liners! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $500

Busse Combat Custom Shop Max Duty .095" Hollow Ground Satin ElMax Blade, Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle
    3" Blade Length 7" Overall Length .095 Blade Thickness 4 Ounces
    Saber Hollow Ground Blade with Satin Finish
    ElMax Blade Steel
    Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle
    This is Brand New direct from The 2014 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga!
    This was a very few of these made by hand by the Custom Shop and I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2014. This has a ElMax Steel that is .095" thick with a satin Finish! The Saber/Hollow Ground Satin Blade is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    $285

Basic 3, reciprene-C handle 0.26" thick Smooth Black Coated Blade,sharpened w/Black Leather Sheath
    Basic 3 .26" Black Smooth Coated Blade, Black Reciprene-C Handle w/Black Leather Sheath
    Basic 3
    3.5" Blade Length 7.9" Overall Length .26" Blade Thickness 5.6 Ounces
    Flat Ground Black Smooth Coated M-INFI Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Black Reciprene-C Handle
    This is one of less then 5 Busse models that came in a Factory Box and sheath. This one does not have the original box or sheath but it was sent out and has a custom leather sheath made just for this knife!
    The Basic 3 was introduced in 2001 and have since than been discontinued. These were only offered in the Black coating with the Black Reciprene-C Handle. At that time, it actually came in a box with a sheath! You could only order what was available at the time. This has a Flat Ground Satin Blade Finish, V-Ground Edge that is Super Sharp! This was Pre-owned and looks great but it is not new and may have been re-sharpened. Because this is being listed as used, please look at the pictures carefully as this is what you will be getting and there will be no returns!
    $400

Basic 3 .26" Black Smooth Coated Blade, Black Reciprene-C Handle
    New In Box with Black Kydex Sheath
    Basic 3
    3.5" Blade Length 7.9" Overall Length .26" Blade Thickness 5.7 Ounces
    Flat Ground Black Smooth Coated M-INFI Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Black Reciprene-C Handle
    This is one of less then 5 models that came in a Factory Box and sheath. This is very hard to find in this New condition!
    The Basic 3 was introduced in 2001 and have since than been discontinued. These were only offered in the Black Smooth coating with the Black Reciprene-C Handle. At that time, it actually came in a box with a kydex sheath! You could only order what was available at the time. This has a Flat Ground Satin Blade Finish, V-Ground Edge that is Super Sharp! This was Pre-owned and about as MINT as you will get . This is in New Condition, never used, carried or sharpened!
    $460

Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .20" Flat Ground Tanker Grey Blade, Textured Smog G10 Handle
    Bushwacker Mistress - BWM
    10.4" Blade Length 16.4" Overall Length .20" Blade Thickness 21.7 Ounces
    Flat Ground Tanker Grey Coated Blade with V-Grind Edge
    Textured Smog G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is Brand New direct from the 2015 Fall Knob Creek Show in KY.
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwackers were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured Smog G10 Handle which is a non production G10 used only for some shows or special knives. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .205" Flat Ground Black Crinkle Blade, Textured Smog G10 Handle
    10.5" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length .195" Blade Thickness 21.9 Ounces
    Flat Ground Black Crinkle Coated Blade with V-Grind Edge
    Textured Smog G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwackers were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured Smog G10 Handle which is a non production G10 used only for some shows or special knives. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

Busse Combat ASHBM .33" Flat Ground Black Blade w/Choil, Magnum Textured Tan Canvas Micarta Handle
    ASHBM - Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress
    11.15" Blade Length 16.55" Overall Length .33" Blade Thickness 26.4 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    Full Height Flat Ground Ground Black Crinkle Coated Blade with V-Grind Edge & Choil
    Magnum Textured Tan Canvas Micarta Handle
    This Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress has been discontinued and taken off the Busse Combat website so can no longer be ordered.
    This is Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta.
    The Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2013 and has since been discontinued! I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the 2015 Blade Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .33" coated with a thick Black Crinkle Finish! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    $640

Busse Combat NMFSH .33" Flat Ground Black Blade, Textured Magnum Red/Black G10 Handle
    Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Steel Heart - NMFSH
    9.5" Blade Length 15.7" Overall Length .33" Blade Thickness 28.6 Ounces
    Flat Ground Black Crinkle Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Magnum Textured Red/Black G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    Large Choil
    Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Edges
    This is Brand New from the 2014 Fall Knob Creek Show in KY!
    The Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Steel Heart was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2012. This has since been discontinued and sought after by many collectors. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at 2014 Fall Knob Creek Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .33" thick! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $800

Busse Combat Hell Razor Variant .205" Sage Trailing Point Blade, Textured Magnum Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    Hell Razor - HR
    6.75" Blade Length 12.4" Overall Length .205" Blade Thickness 14.2 Ounces
    .205" Saber Sage Coated Finish INFI Blade with V-Ground Edge and No CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology)
    Magnum Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    INFI Blade Steel, Large Choil
    This is Brand New directly from the 2014 Fall Knob Creek Show in KY!
    The Hell Razor was made and introduced in 2005 with CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology) and has long since been discontinued. This was a very special Hand Ground Custom from the Busse Custom Shop made for the Fall Knob Creek 2014 show! There were only tree of this versions made for that show and I have sold the other two so this is my last one. The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .205" thick with Sage Coating! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never available to be ordered as a production knife! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $560

Busse Combat NMFSH .33" Flat Ground Sage Crinkle Blade, Magnum Textured Red/Black G10 Handle
    9.5" Blade Length 15.7" Overall Length .33" Blade Thickness 28.6 Ounces
    Flat Ground Sage Crinkle Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Magnum Textured Red/Black G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    Large Choil
    This is Brand New from the 2014 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga!
    The Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Steel Heart was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2012. This has since been discontinued and sought after by many collectors. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at F2014 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. This has a INFI Steel that is .33" thick! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never avil for sale and probably NEVER AGAIN! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $800

Busse Combat Custom Shop Short American Butaniku Sword .26" Thick Black Blade w/Fuller, Textured Red/Black G10 Handle
    23.65" Blade Length 35.9" Overall Length .26" Blade Thickness 42.6 Ounces 31.35" 43.5"
    Flat Ground with Fuller with a V-Ground Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    Red/Black G10 Handle
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe the only one in this color combo at the show! I also have a full size Butaniku to match this if you want to get a matching set or if you want to purchase just that.
    This Short American Butaniku Sword is a beautiful knife made by Busse Combat Custom Shop. This model was made because some people thought that the full size Butaniku was too long and heavy. And than the Busse Combat Custom Shop created this. I think many would say that the weight and balance of this sword is much better now. The problem is that this was never a production Sword, only a few of these were shows and ganzas. This has a V-Ground Edge that is razor sharp. This particular Sword was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015 Show. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find and is a real "Grail Knife!" This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $2200

Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .205" Flat Ground Black Crinkle Blade, Textured Blue/Black G10 Handle
    10.45" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length .205" Blade Thickness 21.8 Ounces
    Flat Ground Black Crinkle Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwackers were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured Blue/Black G10 Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .205" Flat Ground Sage Blade, Textured Red Tequila Sunrise G10 Handle
    10.4" Blade Length 16.4" Overall Length .205" Blade Thickness 21.5 Ounces
    Flat Ground Sage Coated Blade with V-Grind Edge
    Textured Red Tequila Sunrise G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwackers were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured Red Tequila Sunrise G10 Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .195" Flat Ground Black Crinkle Blade, Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    10.45" Blade Length 16.45" Overall Length .195" Blade Thickness 21.2 Ounces
    Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwackers were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .20" Flat Ground Tanker Grey Blade, Textured Blue/Black G10 Handle
    10.5" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length .20" Blade Thickness 21.8 Ounces
    Textured Blue/Black G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwackers were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured Blue/Black G10 Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .205" Flat Ground Tanker Grey Blade, Textured Red Tequila Sunrise G10 Handle
    10.5" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length .20" Blade Thickness 21.6 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwackers were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured Red Tequila Sunrise G10 Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .20" Flat Ground Black Crinkle Blade, Textured Olive/Black G10 Handle
    10.4" Blade Length 16.4" Overall Length .20" Blade Thickness 21.9 Ounces
    Textured Olive/Black G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwackers were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured Olive/Black G10 Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

KC426 Busse Combat Custom Shop Anniversary MoJo .25" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Smooth Red/Black G10 Handle
    8.15" Blade Length 14.3" Overall Length .25" Blade Thickness 19.9 Ounces
    .25" Saber Ground Satin INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge with a Swedge and Choil
    Custom Contoured Hand-Shaped Smooth Red/Black G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    This one is from the Spring Knob Creek 2014 Show in KY! These Anniversary MoJo are discontinued and have been Sold out!
    The Anniversary MoJo was introduced in December of 2012 and have since been discontinued. This is a Beautiful knife made by the Busse Custom shop! The earlier original models introduced by Jerry Busse in 2001 with the Ergo Handles of these was called "Mr. MoJo" and the hook was there for a blade catcher as this was a combat fighting knife! Each of these knives are hand made, this one with custom Hand-Shaped Red/Black G10 Handle with Finger Grooves! This has a INFI Steel that is .25" thick Satin Finish with a razor sharp w/Blended Convexed Edge! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat Knives. Backed 100% with Lifetime Warranty from Busse Combat! Dead Mint never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1100

Busse Combat Custom Shop Anniversary Flying Nuclear MoJo .25" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Hand Smoothed Black G10 Handle
    8.15" Blade Length 3.25" Sharpened Swedge 14.3" Overall Length .25" Blade Thickness 19.1 Ounces
    .25" Saber Ground Satin INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge with a Sharpened Swedge w/4 Serrations on the top (Nuclear) and 4 Serrations on the bottom front (Flying)
    Custom Contoured Hand-Shaped Black G10 Handle
    Large Choil
    INFI Blade Steel
    This one is Brand New from the 2014 Spring Knob Creek Show in KY! These Anniversary MoJo are discontinued and have been Sold out!
    The Anniversary MoJo was introduced in December of 2012 and have since been discontinued. This is a true Custom and very RARE knife made by the Busse Custom shop! The earlier original models introduced by Jerry Busse in 2001 with the Ergo Handles of these was called "Mr. MoJo" and the hook was there for a blade catcher as this was a combat fighting knife! Each of these knives are hand made with custom Hand-Shaped Black G10 Handle with Finger Grooves! This has a INFI Steel that is .25" thick Satin Finish with a razor sharp w/Blended Convexed Edge! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat Knives. Backed 100% with Lifetime Warranty from Busse Combat! Dead Mint never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1100

Busse Combat Custom Shop Anniversary Flying Nuclear MoJo .25" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Hand Smoothed Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    8.15" Blade Length 3.25" Sharpened Swedge 14.3" Overall Length .25" Blade Thickness 19 Ounces
    .25" Saber Ground Satin INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge with a Sharpened Swedge w/4 Serrations on the top (Nuclear) and 4 Serrations on the bottom front (Flying)
    Custom Contoured Hand-Shaped Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    Large Choil
    INFI Blade Steel
    This one is Brand New from the 2014 Spring Knob Creek Show in KY! These Anniversary MoJo are discontinued and have been Sold out!
    The Anniversary MoJo was introduced in December of 2012 and have since been discontinued. This is a true Custom and very RARE knife made by the Busse Custom shop! The earlier original models introduced by Jerry Busse in 2001 with the Ergo Handles of these was called "Mr. MoJo" and the hook was there for a blade catcher as this was a combat fighting knife! Each of these knives are hand made with custom Hand-Shaped Black Canvas Micarta Handle with Finger Grooves! This has a INFI Steel that is .25" thick Satin Finish with a razor sharp w/Blended Convexed Edge! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat Knives. Backed 100% with Lifetime Warranty from Busse Combat! Dead Mint never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1050

Busse Combat Argonne Assault LB .275" Saber Ground Black Crinkle Blade, Textured Blue/Black G10 Handle
    Argonne Assault Light Brigade - AALB
    9.85" Blade Length 16" Overall Length .275" Blade Thickness 11.2 Ounces
    .275" Thick INFI Blade Steel with a Black Crinkle Coating with Sharpened Spine
    Textured Blue/Black G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe the only normal one!
    The Argonne Assault Light Brigade model was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2011 and is now discontinued. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015 Show. This has a Saber Ground Blade with a V-Round Edge. This has a textured Blue/Black G10 handle. One must not forget the top spine is sharpened so that you don't cut yourself. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $1100

Busse combat ASHBM Limited Edition (#2 of 300) .32" Flat Ground Satin Blade w/No Choil, Textured Magnum SOS Orange G10 Handle
    Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress - ASHBM
    11" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length .32" Blade Thickness 27.1 Ounces
    .32" Flat Ground Satin INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge with a Swedge and No Choil
    This is Limited Edition number #2 of 300 made with No Choil. These have the un-sharpened swedge.
    Textured Magnum SOS Orange G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    There were made for a very short period of time and uses the 1/300 blanks which have been dis-continued. This is a true collector's Must Have piece because it is very RARE with Super LOW NUMBER!
    In 2003 Jerry Busse released a very short production run of these Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress - ASHBM, with the un-sharpened swedge. There were 300 produced with the choil and 300 without. They all came with a Flat Ground Satin Blade and a swedge and were all numbered. The No Choil allows a bit more weight on the knife and a longer cutting edge. He did allow the buyer to choose which handle he/she wanted and the G10 and handles were available for additional charges. these of course sold out very fast! This knife will come with not only the tactical Busse Cardboard Sheath. Dead Mint never used, carried or sharpened. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1050

Busse Combat SAR3 .16" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Textured Black Paper Micarta Handle
    Search And Rescue 3
    3.15" Blade Length 7.35" Overall Length .16" Blade Thickness 5.1 Ounces
    Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Handle
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Blade Finish, V-Ground Edge
    This model was only available as purchase from the Busse Company Store in May of 2010 where it sold out very fast and is no longer being made.
    The SAR3 was introduced in 2010 and have since than been discontinued. The SAR3 were all available only though the Busse Company Store when it was open and only in certain color combination were available before it sold out very fast. You could only order what was available at the time. This was one of them because everyone wanted the Black Paper Micarta Handles, these were sold out within minutes. This has a Flat Ground Satin Blade Finish, V-Ground Edge that is Super Sharp! This is Pre-owned and lightly used. This will come with a Black Chuddybear Leather Sheath made exactly for this knife. What a Great Combination! Only if you look very closely can you see very light and superficial scraches from certain angle. Because this is Pre-owned, this is being sold "As Is."
    $425

Anniversary Flying Nuclear MoJo .25" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Hand Smoothed Tan Canvas Micarta Handle
    8.15" Blade Length 3.25" Sharpened Swedge 14.3" Overall Length .25" Blade Thickness 19.1 Ounces
    Custom Contoured Hand-Shaped Tan Canvas Micarta Handle
    Large Choil
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Anniversary MoJo was introduced in December of 2012 and have since been discontinued. This is a true Custom and very RARE knife made by the Busse Custom shop! The earlier original models introduced by Jerry Busse in 2001 with the Ergo Handles of these was called "Mr. MoJo" and the hook was there for a blade catcher as this was a combat fighting knife! Each of these are hand made with custom Hand-Shaped Tan Canvas Micarta Handle with Finger Grooves! This has a INFI Steel that is .25" thick Satin Finish with a razor sharp w/Blended Convexed Edge! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat Knives. Backed 100% with Lifetime Warranty from Busse Combat! Dead Mint never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1050

KC406 Busse Combat Custom Shop NMFBM .28" Convexed Satin Blade, Full Green/Tan Lacewood Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    NMFBM Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Battle Mistress Limited Edition
    11.5" Blade Length 17.5" Overall Length .275" Blade Thick 30.6 Ounces
    Satin Full Height Convexed Blade
    Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Edges (Rounded Edges)
    This is Brand New direct from the 2014 Spring Knob Creek Show in KY!
    This knife was introduced in 2008 by Jerry Busse from the Busse Combat and has long since been discontinued. This is a "One of a Kind" and you will never see another like it! What's Special about this knife is that normal production NMFBM all had coated blades that were .25" Thick and the Limited Editions were all .27"-.28" thick! This one was custom made by the Busse Custom Shop using the Limited Editions Blank with the Full Height Convexed Satin Blade. These one has custom Hand Smooth Full Green/Tan Lacewood Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins. This is one of the Grail Knives of the Busse World! This still has the original Full Height Convexed edge that is razor sharp! This is made of the infamous INFI Steel which is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened!
    $1450

Busse Combat Custom Shop Short American Butaniku Sword .26" Thick Black Blade w/Fuller, Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    23.65" Blade Length 35.9" Overall Length .26" Blade Thickness 42.2 Ounces
    Black Crinkle Coated Flat Ground with Fuller with V-Ground Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only four short normal coated Short American Butaniku Sword brought to the entire Blade 2015 Show!
    This Short American Butaniku Sword is a beautiful Sword made by Busse Combat Custom Shop. This model was made because some people thought that the full size Butaniku was too long and heavy. Busse Combat Custom Shop got to work and created this Beautiful Sword. I think many would say that the weight and balance of this sword is much better now. This has a Black Crinkle Coated Flat Ground with Fuller with V-Ground Edge. The problem is that this was never a production Sword, only a few of these were shows and ganzas. This has a V-Ground Edge which is Razor Sharp. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015 Show. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $2200

KC428 Busse Combat Custom Shop Nuclear Anniversary MoJo .255" Saber Ground Satin Blade w/Sharpened Spine, Hand Smoothed Black G10 Handle
    8.15" Blade Length 5" Sharpened Spine 14.3" Overall Length .255" Blade Thickness 19.5 Ounces
    .25" Saber Ground Satin INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge with a Sharpened Swedge/Spine
    Custom Contoured Hand-Shaped Black G10 Handle
    Large Choil
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Anniversary MoJo was introduced in December of 2012 and have since been discontinued. This is a true Custom and very RARE knife made by the Busse Custom shop! The earlier original models introduced by Jerry Busse in 2001 with the Ergo Handles of these was called "Mr. MoJo" and the hook was there for a blade catcher as this was a combat fighting knife! Each of these are hand made with custom Hand-Shaped Black G10 Handle with Finger Grooves! This has a INFI Steel that is .255" thick Satin Finish with a razor sharp w/Blended Convexed Edge! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat Knives. Backed 100% with Lifetime Warranty from Busse Combat! Dead Mint never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1400

Busse Combat Custom Shop Anniversary MoJo .255" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Full Brown/Tan Birdseye Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    8.15" Blade Length 14.25" Overall Length .255" Blade Thickness 18.2 Ounces
    .255" Saber Ground Satin INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge with a Swedge and Choil
    Custom Contoured Hand-Shaped Brown/Tan Birdseye Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    This one is from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta GA! These Anniversary MoJo have been Sold out!
    The Anniversary MoJo was introduced in December of 2012 and have since been discontinued. This is a true Custom and very RARE knife made by the Busse Custom shop! The earlier original models introduced by Jerry Busse in 2001 with the Ergo Handles of these was called "Mr. MoJo" and the hook was there for a blade catcher as this was a combat fighting knife! Each of these are hand made with hand picked and custom Hand-Shaped Matched Full Brown/Tan Birdseye Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins with Finger Grooves! This has a INFI Steel that is .255" thick Satin Finish with a razor sharp w/Blended Convexed Edge! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat Knives. Backed 100% with Lifetime Warranty from Busse Combat! Dead Mint never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1200

Busse Combat Argonne Assault LB .25" Aged Bronze Cerakoted, Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 5)
    Argonne Assault Light Brigade - AALB
    9.85" Blade Length 16" Overall Length .25" Blade Thickness 19.8 Ounces
    .25" Thick INFI Blade Steel with a Cerakoted Coat with Sharpened Spine
    Textured Canvas Micarta Handle
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 5 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one so when this is sold, I can't get anymore.
    The Argonne Assault Light Brigade model was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2011 and is now discontinued. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015 Show. There were only 5 of these made in this Aged Bronze Cerakoted combination. The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find as only 5 were ever made for this color/model! This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $1300

Busse Combat Custom Shop NMFSH Variant .32" Flat Ground Satin Re-Curved Blade w/Clip Point, Magnum Full Brown/Tan Lacewood Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    9.5" Blade Length 15.65" Overall Length .32" Blade Thickness 25.6 Ounces
    Flat Ground Re-Curved Blade with Blended Convexed Satin Edge
    Custom Hand Shaped Magnum Full Brown/Tan Lacewood Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    4.5" Un-sharpened Swedge
    Large Choil
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is Brand New from the 2014 Fall Knob Creek Show in KY
    The Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Steel Heart was introduced into the Busse Combat lineup in 2012 by Jerry Busse and has long since been discontinued. The Busse Custom Shop went all out and made this "One of a Kind" custom just for the 2014 Fall Knob Creek Show! This starts off with a Custom Hand Ground Re-Curved Satin Blade, where a free hand ground swedge was put on the front spine. They they added the custom hand smoothed custom Magnum Full Brown/Tan Lacewood Handle and finished it off with Mosaic Pins. This one is brand new from the Fall Knob Creek 2014 show. This has a INFI Steel that is .32" thick with a Satin Finish! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1150

Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .205" Flat Ground Sage Crinkle Blade, Textured JungleStorm G10 Handle
    10.45" Blade Length 16.4" Overall Length .205" Blade Thickness 22.3 Ounces
    Textured JungleStorm G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwackers were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured JungleStorm G10 Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .20" Flat Ground Sage Crinkle Blade, Textured Tiger Hide Canvas Micarta Handle
    10.45" Blade Length 16.45" Overall Length .20" Blade Thickness 20.8 Ounces
    Flat Ground Sage Crinkle Coated Blade with V-Grind Edge
    Textured Tiger Hide Canvas Micarta Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwacker's were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured Tiger Hide Canvas Micarta Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $680

Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .20" Flat Ground Black Crinkle Blade, Textured Red Tequila Sunrise G10 Handle
    10.5" Blade Length 16.45" Overall Length .20" Blade Thickness 21.3 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwacker's were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured Red Tequila Sunrise G10 Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .20" Flat Ground Black Crinkle Blade, Textured Brown/Black G10 Handle
    10.5" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length .20" Blade Thickness 22.2 Ounces
    Textured Brown/Black G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwackers were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured Brown/Black G10 Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .20" Flat Ground Tanker Grey Blade, Textured Green Linen Handle
    10.4" Blade Length 16.4" Overall Length .20" Blade Thickness 20.5 Ounces
    Textured Green Linen Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwackers were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured Green Linen Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $680

Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .20" Flat Ground Sage Crinkle Blade, Textured Olive Drab Green G10 Handle
    10.5" Blade Length 16.4" Overall Length .205" Blade Thickness 21.5 Ounces
    Textured Olive Drab Green G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwackers were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured Olive Drab Green G10 Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $680

Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .205" Flat Ground Sage Crinkle Blade, Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle
    10.5" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length .205" Blade Thickness 21.2 Ounces
    Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwackers were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .195" Flat Ground Black Crinkle Blade, Textured SandStorm G10 Handle
    10.5" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length .195" Blade Thickness 21.5 Ounces
    Textured SandStorm G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwackers were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured SandStorm G10 Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .20" Flat Ground Black Crinkle Blade, Textured Tiger Hide Canvas Micarta Handle
    10.5" Blade Length 16.4" Overall Length .20" Blade Thickness 20.9 Ounces
    Textured Tiger Hide Canvas Micarta Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwackers were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured Tiger Hide Canvas Micarta Handle which is Super Find and highly sought after by collectors. It's the only one I saw and purchased at the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $680

Busse Combat Custom Shop Boss Street .225" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Red Tequlia G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth Bolstered Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    4.2" Blade Length 9.1" Overall Length .225" Blade Thickness 9.7 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    Flat Ground Satin Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Smoothed Red Tequlia G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth Bolstered Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    This is Brand New from the 2015 Fall Knob Creek Show in KY.
    The Boss Street was introduced in 2009 and have since than been discontinued. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the 2015 Fall Knob Creek Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .225" thick with a Flat Ground Satin Finish! The .22" Satin Finish on the Boss Street were only available as Prototypes and not as a production knife so this uses one of the Prototype Blanks! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Very Rare because all the Boss Street had the Convexed Blade with a Convexed Edge and this one has a Flat Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge which has never been done before! This has a Hand Shaped Custom Full Red Tequila G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth Bolstered Giraffe Bone Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins . INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives. These were never made as a production. Each one is hand custom made by the Busse Custom shop. Each set of custom handles is different so each one is "One of a Kind!" I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    $600

Busse Combat Custom Shop Boss Street .22" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Red/Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth Bolstered Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    4.1" Blade Length 8.9" Overall Length .22" Blade Thickness 9.4 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    Flat Ground Satin Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Smoothed Red/Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth Bolstered Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    This is Brand New from the 2015 Fall Knob Creek Show in KY.
    The Boss Street was introduced in 2009 and have since than been discontinued. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the 2015 Fall Knob Creek Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .22" thick with a Flat Ground Satin Finish! The .22" Satin Finish on the Boss Street were only available as Prototypes and not as a production knife so this uses one of the Prototype Blanks! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Very Rare because all the Boss Street had the Convexed Blade with a Convexed Edge and this one has a Flat Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge which has never been done before! This has a Hand Shaped Custom Full Red/Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth Bolstered Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins . INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives. These were never made as a production. Each one is hand custom made by the Busse Custom shop. Each set of custom handles is different so each one is "One of a Kind!" I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    $900

Busse Combat Custom Shop Boss Jack .18" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Full Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Red Liners
    Boss Jack - BJ
    6.3" Blade Length 11.3" Overall Length .185" Blade Thickness 10.6 Ounces
    .18" Saber Ground Satin Blade with Blended Convexed Edge
    Custom Hand Shaped Full Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Red Liners
    INFI Blade Steel with Hand Satin Finish
    This is Brand New direct from the 2014 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga!
    The Boss Jack was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2010 and has long since been discontinued. This one uses the .185" Saber Ground Satin Blade which was only available in the Limited Editions. This was was made by the Busse Combat Custom Shop with custom made hand shaped Full Grey/Purple Fossil Tooth Handle w/No Choil, Mosaic Pins & Black Liners! This was the only one there like this and is defiantly "One of a Kind!" I purchased this directly from Busse Combat at the 2014 Blade Show! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1500

NJ115 Busse Combat Custom Shop Boss Jack .22" Convexed Satin Blade, Full Buckeye Burl Handle w/Large Choil & Mosaic Pins
    Boss Jack - BJ
    6.35" Blade Length 11.35" Overall Length .22" Blade Thickness 11.2 Ounces
    Full Height Convexed Satin Blade with Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Edges
    Custom Hand Shaped Full Buckeye Burl Handle w/Large Choil & Mosaic Pins
    This is a Brand New knife that I purchased directly from Busse Combat at the East Coast Custom Knife Show in NJ on 3/4/2011.
    In 2010 Jerry Busse introduced the Boss Jack. The Boss Jack models were available for order for a bit and than discontinued. At that time, the .22" thick Boss Jacks were only Prototype so this was using one of those blanks and has the full INFI Steel that is .22" thick with Convexed Blade which is Razor Sharp! These were never made as a production with these Full Buckeye Burl Handle w/Large Choil & Mosaic Pins and neither is the .22" Convexed Blade for any of the Boss Jack so each one is hand custom made by the Busse Custom Shop. Each piece of matched Buckeye Burl is different so each one is "One of a Kind"! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $800

KC41 Busse Combat Boss Jack .22" Convexed Satin Blade , Full Brown/White Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Boss Jack - BJ
    6.25" Blade Length 11.3" Overall Length .22" Blade Thickness 11.8 Ounces
    Full Height Convexed Satin Blade with Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Edges
    Custom Hand Shaped Black G10 G-rexed Grey Giraffe Bone, with Choil & Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is a Brand New knife that I purchased directly from Busse Combat at the Fall Knob Creek Show in KY on 10/7/2010.
    In 2010 Jerry Busse introduced the Boss Jack. These were available for order for a bit and than discontinued. At that time, the .22" thick Boss Jacks were only available as Prototype so this was using one of those blanks and has the full INFI Steel that is .22" thick with Convexed Blade which is Razor Sharp! These were never made as a production with these Custom Hand Smoothed Full Brown/White Giraffe Bone Handle finished with Mosaic Pins and neither is the .22" Convexed Blade for any of the Boss Jack so each one is hand custom made by the Busse Custom Shop. Each piece of matched Giraffe Bone is different so each one is "One of a Kind"! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $750

Busse Combat Custom Shop Anniversary Mean Street .165" Flat Ground Satin INFI Blade, Red Tequila G10 G-rexed Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Anniversary Mean Street - AMS
    3.65" Blade Length 8.3" Overall Length .165" Blade Thickness 5.9 Ounces
    .165" Blade Thickness Flat Ground Satin Finished INFI Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Hand Smooth Custom Red Tequila G10 G-rexed Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    These Anniversary Mean Street are sold out on Busse Combat and can no longer be ordered so get these before the prices skyrocket!
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This is the very first one I have seen with a Flat Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge. And being that the Anniversary Mean Street has been discontinued, this only makes it even more rare and collectible! This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show! There was a lot of work and time that went into making the custom hand smooth Hand Smooth Red Tequila G10 G-rexed Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $900

Ernest Emerson Custom Tiger Prototype w/wave
    154CM Blade Steel
    3.75" Blade Length
    8.9" Overall Length
    6.5 Ounces
    This is a Pre-owned Custom Emerson from the 2013 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga in Excellent Condition with Emerson Velvet Bag and soft zipper case.
    Centered Blade with Solid lockup. Light signs of carry. This model was never available in a normal production run, just a small signature series run. All Custom Emerson Folding knives are hand hand made by Ernest Emerson himself and only avil for lottery and auctions. This knife features a 154CM blade heat-treated to 57-59 Rockwell hardness, titanium bolsters, liners and lock and feature beautiful Green Canvas micarta scales. Because this is Pre-owned, this is being sold "As Is" so please look carefully at the pictures and ask all questions before purchase as there are no returns.
    $1800

Busse Combat Custom Shop Active Duty .16" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Full Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle w/Green Liners & Mosaic Pins
    3.5" Blade Length 7.85" Overall Length .16" Blade Thickness 5.6 Ounces
    Saber Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge with Small Choil
    INFI Blade Steel
    Hand Smooth Custom Full Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle w/Green Liners & Mosaic Pins
    This is from the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Knife Show in KY.
    The Busse Active Duty was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2002 and has since been discontinued even though it is one of the most popular and versatile models. The size of the knife makes it very easy to wear and carry everywhere if you prefer fixed blades to be on you at all times. There were very few of these Active Duty blanks made in this thickness made by Busse Combat Custom Shop Exclusively for the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Knife Show in KY. I purchased this Custom Shop knife directly from Busse Combat the Knob Creek Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .165" thick with a Satin Finish! The handle is Hand Shaped Full Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle Finished off with Green Liners & Mosaic Pins is Beautiful and feels great in the Hand. The Saber Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $900

Busse Combat Custom Shop Active Duty .16" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Black/Tan G10 G-rexed Green/White Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Black Liners
    3.6" Blade Length 7.85" Overall Length .16" Blade Thickness 6.8 Ounces
    Saber Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge with Small Choil
    INFI Blade Steel
    Hand Smoothed Black/Tan G10 G-rexed Green/White Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Black Liners
    This is from the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Knife Show in KY.
    The Busse Active Duty was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2002 and has since been discontinued even though it is one of the most popular and versatile models. The size of the knife makes it very easy to wear and carry everywhere if you prefer fixed blades to be on you at all times. There were very few of these Active Duty blanks made in this thickness made by Busse Combat Custom Shop Exclusively for the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Knife Show in KY. I purchased this Custom Shop knife directly from Busse Combat the Knob Creek Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .165" thick with a Satin Finish! The handle is Hand Shaped Hand Smoothed Black/Tan G10 G-rexed Green/White Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Black Liners is Beautiful and feels great in the Hand. The Saber Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $900

Busse Combat Custom Shop Long 4.75" Elmax Steak Knife .09" Doublecut Hollow Saber Ground Bowie Blade, Textured Black/Tan/Grey G10 Handle
    4.75" Blade Length 9.3" Overall Length .09" Blade Thickness 4 Ounces
    .09" Hollow Saber Doublecut Elmax Bowie Blade with a V-Ground Edge with Small Choil
    This is Brand New from the Fall Knob Creek 2015 in KY! This is the only one I have so get it now as I can't get anymore.
    The Elmax Steak Knife was introduced by Busse at the 2013 Blade Show and has long been since discontinued. This knife is one of the rare knives that Busse didn't use INFI Steel on, this one is made of Elmax Steel and is super thin and even Sharper! There were different length made of this knife and this is the Long length out of the three. Doublecut is the Busse's term for bead-blast finish. This has a saber hollow grind on this super thin blade. There were only a handful of these at the show, I believe one in each color. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This has never used, carried or sharpened.
    $360

Busse Combat Custom Shop Long 4.7" Elmax Steak Knife .09" Doublecut Hollow Saber Ground Bowie Blade, Textured Red Tequila G10 Handle
    4.7" Blade Length 9.3" Overall Length .09" Blade Thickness 4.2 Ounces
    .09" Hollow Saber Doublecut Elmax Bowie Blade with a V-Ground Edge with Small Choil
    This is Brand New from the Fall Knob Creek 2015 in KY! This is the only one I have so get it now as I can't get anymore.
    The Elmax Steak Knife was introduced by Busse at the 2013 Blade Show and has long been since discontinued. This knife is one of the rare knives that Busse didn't use INFI Steel on, this one is made of Elmax Steel and is super thin and even Sharper! There were different length made of this knife and this is the Long length out of the three. Doublecut is the Busse's term for bead-blast finish. This has a saber hollow grind on this super thin blade. There were only a handful of these at the show, I believe one in each color. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This has never used, carried or sharpened.
    $360

Busse Combat Custom Shop Short 3.5" Elmax Steak Knife .095" Doublecut Hollow Saber Ground Bowie Blade, Textured Red Tequila G10 Handle
    3.5" Blade Length 8.1" Overall Length .095" Blade Thickness 4 Ounces
    .095" Hollow Saber Doublecut Elmax Bowie Blade with a V-Ground Edge with Small Choil
    This is Brand New from the Fall Knob Creek 2015 in KY! This is the only one I have in this color so get it now as I can't get anymore.
    $320
    Last edited by Liu Kang; 02-05-2016 at 12:28 AM.

Thread Information