Thread: The New Knives Added Daily!

The New Knives Added Daily!

This Thread is for only the most currently knives listed for sale, if not sold, it will be put according in the listed threads listed in the Index after a few weeks. This is easier to see what new knives have been added for my regular customers.

Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at liukang187@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
    You can contact me for payment info. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
    If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email and I will let you know. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.

Busse Custom Shop ASHBM .32" Satin Blade, No Choil, Magnum Brown/Tan Lacewood Handle w/Black & White Liners and with Mosaic Pins
    Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress - ASHBM
    11" Blade 16.5" Overall .32" Thick
    .32" Flat Ground Satin INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge with No Choil
    Magnum Full Brown/Tan Lacewood Handle w/Black & White Liners
    This is from the Fall 2014 Knob Creek Show.
    Well as we all know, the shop stopped making the Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress - ASHBM with No Choil, so all these are gone and can not be ordered again. They must have saved this blank for the knife show.
    There were only one of these like this! This handle is the thickest on this model that I have ever seen! The matched set of Magnum Full Brown/Tan Lacewood Handle is so amazing and beautiful. This is a true Custom and very RARE hand ground and made by the Busse Custom Shop! The handle is made from natural wood so when purchasing, please keep that in mind.
    $1130

Spyderco TiMil Fluted C36TIFP
    Specs:
    Length overall 9.5 " (241 mm)
    Blade length 4 " (102 mm)
    Blade steel CPM S30V
    Length closed 5.5 " (140 mm)
    Cutting edge 3.687 " (94 mm)
    Weight 5.1 oz (144 g)
    Blade thickness .156 " (4 mm)
    New in Box with paperwork and bag. Solid early lockup with centered blade with smooth opening action.
    $390

Santa's Outlaw Wicked .22" Flat Ground Satin Blade w/Red Standard G10
    7" Blade 12.75" Overall .22" Thick 15.72 Ounces
    .22" Flat Ground Satin INFI Blade w/V-Ground Edge & Choil
    Standard Red G10
    About 2006, Busse Combat introduced the Santa Outlaw Wicked, they were not production or limited runs but a few were made by the Busse Custom Shop. Since than, there have been a few at shows and Ganzas but not many. These were avil with the red standard G10 in 2006 as you can see from Jerry's original thread here:
    http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/441919
    $690

KC213 Busse Custom Shop SOW Santa Outlaw Wicked .22" Satin Re-curve Blade, Standard Black Paper Handle with Red Liners
    7" Blade 12.75" Overall .22" Thick 15.72 Ounces
    .22" Flat Ground Satin INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge with a Re-curve & a Choil
    Standard Black Paper Handle with Red Liners
    This is from the Spring 2012 Knob Creek Show.
    About 2006, Busse Combat introduced the Santa Outlaw Wicked, they were not production or limited runs but a few were made by the Busse Custom Shop. Since than, there have been a few at shows and Ganzas but not many. I got this one at the Spring 2012 Knob Creek Show.
    $700

TAD Hinderer XM18 3.5" Production Skinner, Black G10 Scale
    Blade: S35VN
    Handle: Smooth G10
    Frame Lock & Pocket Clip: Titanium
    Blade Length: 3.50" (8.89 cm)
    Blade Thickness: 0.164" (0. cm)
    Handle / Scale Length: 4.75" (12.07 cm)
    Handle Thickness: 0.54” (1.37 cm)
    Overall Length: 8.25” (20.96 cm)
    5.60 oz (156.76 grams)
    Flat Blade Grind Skinner Profile
    Blasted then Stonewashed Finish on Blade
    Tumbled Frame Lock
    Lockbar Stabilizer (LBS)
    Reversible Pocket Clip for Tip Up or Tip Down Carry
    Lanyard Compatible
    Customizable Screw Plates and Scales
    Dual Thumbstuds
    Chemically Etched Triple Aught Design & Hinderer Knives Logo on Blade Hinderer Name on Frame
    Brand New in Box with Baggie. Early Lockup with centered blade.
    $900

Busse Combat Mr MoJo, .24" Flat Ground Black Coated with Snakeskin Ergo Handle w/Kydex
    8.5" Blade 14" Overall .24" Thick
    Flat Brown Black Blade with V-Ground Edge
    The Mr. MoJo was introduced in 2001 and very few were produced especially with this Snakeskin Ergo handle. This has the hook on the top for a blade catcher. This is super sharp so Be Careful! This Still has the factory edge and was never used, carried or sharpened. This will come with a Black kydex sheath.
    $990

CS384 Busse Custom Shop HHFSH .27" Saber Ground Satin , G-rexed Blue Giraffe Bone w/Mosaic Pins
    HHFSH - Heavy Heart Fusion Steel Heart
    8.25" Blade 14.5" Overall .27" Thick Saber Ground Blade 24 Ounces
    This is from the Spring Knob Creek Show of 2011.
    $950

KC363 ASH1 .32"Convexed Satin Blade, Magnum Black/Brown/Tan G10 Handle $900

Smoky Mountain Knife Works 25th Anniversary Commemorative Truck and Knife Set. Two Blade Pocket Knife. This is a 1:24 scale die-case metal replica of a 1937 Ford Pick-up. Knife is a Case XX Pocket Knife and blades are etched with "Smoky Mountain Knife Works" and "Silver Anniversary 1978 - 2003". Truck has fully functional doors and drop down tailgate. Handle has 25 etched in gold to commemorate the 25th anniversary. Official Licensed product of the Ford Motor Company. Box has minor wear but truck/knife has not been used. The knife fits nicely in the bed of the truck.
    62132 SS is marked on one the blade.
    1 of 2500
    Made in 2003
    Brand new in the box.
    $150

Busse Custom Shop Bowie ASHBM .32" Satin Re-curved Blade w/Choil, Full Desert Ironwood Handle
    Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress - ASHBM
    11" Blade 16.5" Overall .32" Thick
    .32" Flat Ground Satin INFI Bowie Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge with a Re-curve & a Choil
    Magnum Full Desert Ironwood Handle
    This is from the Fall 2014 Knob Creek Show.
    This one is from the Knob Creek Show on 10/10/14
    There were only one of these like this! This handle is the only one I have ever seen like this! The matched set of Magnum Full Desert Ironwood Handle is so amazing and beautiful. This is a true Custom and very RARE hand ground and made by the Busse Custom Shop! The handle is made from natural wood and when purchasing, please keep that in mind. This knife has a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat. Each piece of wood is different so each one is "One of a Kind!"
    $1200

Busse Combat NMSFNO .27" Sage Blade, Magnum Textured Tan Canvas Micarta Handle
    NMSFNO Nuclear Meltdown Special Forces Natural Outlaw
    8" Blade 14" Overall .27" Thick 21.5 oz.
    The NMSFNO was introduced in 2008 and have since than been discontinued. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat. This has a INFI Steel that is .27" thick with a Sage Coated Blade! The Convexed Ground Blade with V-grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $690

CS704 Force One .225" Satin Blade, G-rexed with Snakewood Handle Mosaic Pins
    7" Thick 12.8" Overall .225" Thick
    Triple Ground Tanto INFI Blade
    The Force One was introduced in 2004 and very few were produced. This was one of them before I sent the Doublecut Knife to the Busse Custom shop for a Satin Finish with a full Snakewood Handle with Mosaic Pins. This is super sharp so Be Careful! This was not used before it was sent to the Busse Custom Shop and was not used after all the work was done. This is a true Custom and very RARE! The handle is made from naturally Strong Snakewood Handles, please keep that in mind. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model will never available for sale AGAIN! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1450

Swamp Rat Knife Works Rattle Hawk .27" Bronze Coated Blade, Black G10 Handle, Blade 2014 Exclusive
    Cutting Edge Length - 14-1/4"
    Head Width - 3-1/2"
    Spike Width - 3-1/2"
    Thickness - .27"
    Overall Length - 17"
    Steel - SR101
    Handle - Black G10
    Bronze Coated Blade
    Exclusive Edition with Garth's Tattoo
    This was a very Limited Production Run Busse Combat made Blade 2014 Show! The V-grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a SR101 Steel that is .27" thick with Bronze coating! Swamp Rat Knife Works is the sister company of Busse Combat. This is made of SR101 and will carry a lifetime warranty with Swamp Rat Knife Works!
    $450

Busse Custom Shop MOAB .35" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Hand Smoothed Red/Black G10 Handle w/Solid Brass Pins
    4.7" Blade Length 9.55" Overall Length .35" Blade Thickness
    Flat Ground Satin Blade with a V-Grind Edge
    This was made by Busse Custom Shop for the Fall Knob Creek 2014 show! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp so very scary with so much weight and size behind it! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .35" thick with a Flat Ground Satin Blade with a V-Grind Edge! This is one monster of a chopper, with this being so thick and long, this is one large and heavy Chopper! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $2400

KC232 Busse Sword A2 .25" Convexed Satin, Red/Brown Curly Oak Handle
    Original American Kenzi 47 in A2 Steel 15.8" Blade 25.5" Overall .25" Thick
    Full Height Convexed Blade/Edge with A2 Steel
    This is from the Spring Knob Creek 2012 Show!
    This is One of 6-8 that exist in the world!
    Back in the spring of 2012, on April 14. Busse Combat had the custom shop made this beautiful custom swords from the blanks from the Original American Kenzi 47. They all has a convexed .25" Satin Blade that was razor sharp with custom wood handles. They were all different and NEVER to be done again!
    This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a A2 Steel that is .25" thick with Satin Finish that was never done on the originals ever! A2 was the steel Jerry used before INFI so these are some old school steel with some new heat treat! Because each piece of wood is different, this can be considered "One of a Kind" and no two were alike!
    $1570

KC231 Busse Sword A2 .25" Convexed Satin, Blue/Brown Curly Oak Handle
    Original American Kenzi 47 in A2 Steel 15.8" Blade 25.5" Overall .25" Thick
    Full Height Convexed Blade/Edge with A2 Steel
    This is from the Spring Knob Creek 2012 Show!
    This is One of 6-8 that exist in the world!
    Back in the spring of 2012, on April 14. Busse Combat had the custom shop made this beautiful custom swords from the blanks from the Original American Kenzi 47. They all has a convexed .25" Satin Blade that was razor sharp with custom wood handles. They were all different and NEVER to be done again!
    This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a A2 Steel that is .25" thick with Satin Finish that was never done on the originals ever! A2 was the steel Jerry used before INFI so these are some old school steel with some new heat treat! Because each piece of wood is different, this can be considered "One of a Kind" and no two were alike!
    $1570

KC373 AK47 .18" Convexed Satin Blade with Tan/Brown/Black G10 Handle
    18.5" Blade 29" Overall .18" Blade Thickness
    This is from the Spring Knob Creek 2014 show!
    $1600

RMJ Kestrel Feather , Tactical Extreme Gray Head, October 2013 New in Box
    KESTREL FEATHER TOMAHAWK
    RMJ's lightest hawk
    Length - 13 inches
    Weight - 17.5 ounces
    Milled from 1/4" 4140 Chrome-moly steel
    Innovative I-Bean handle design
    CNC Machined
    Black G-10 FR4 3-D machined handle scales
    Differentially heat treated
    Bottom-eject Kydex scabbard with shoulder strap
    DuraCoat finish
    This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened and comes with factory Box, Sheath, and all paperwork. As we all know these are on back order so get this while you can. Lifetime Guarantee
    $510

CS474 Busse Combat Custom S.L.U.T. Active Duty - AD .22" Deep Hollow Ground Satin Blade, Full Fossil Bark Handles Bark Handle with Mosaic Pins
    Active Duty S.L.U.T.- Super Lightweight Ultra Thick with Skeletonized Handle
    3.6" Blade 7.9" Overall 4.505 Ounces
    .22" Blade Thickness Deep Hollow Ground
    INFI Blade Steel
    Fossil Bark Handles Bark Handle with Mosaic Pins
    $1200

Chris Reeve Sebenza 25 w/Black Canvas Micarta 8/24/14
    Specifications
    Overall Length: 8.335"
    Blade Length: 3.625"
    Blade Thickness: 0.125"
    Blade Material: CPM-S35VN Powder Steel (Stainless)
    Blade Rockwell: 58-59HRC
    Lock: Frame Lock
    Closed Length: 4.71"
    Handle Material: 6AL4V Titanium With Micarta Inlay
    Clip: Titanium
    Weight: 4.70 oz.
    Brand New In Box with all Paperwork and accessories.
    $500

In-active Duty, .32" Satin Blade, G-rexed w/Blue Mammoth Bark and Moosic Pins
    3.6" Blade 7.9" Overall 10.025 Ounces
    $1800

Busse Custom Shop Boss Jack .22" Full Height Convexed Satin Blade with Full Green Stripe Maple Handle with Mosaic Pins
    This is a Brand New knife that I purchased directly from Busse Combat at the Fall 2014 Knob Creek Show.
    6.25" Blade 11.25" Overall 10.9 Ounces
    This is from the Fall Knob Creek 2014 Show.
    $760

CS491 Busse Combat Custom S.L.U.T. Shop Meaner Street .22" Deep Hollow Ground Satin Blade, Full Mammoth Bark Handles Bark Handle with Mosaic Pins
    Meaner Street S.L.U.T.- Super Lightweight Ultra Thick with Skeletonized Handle
    4" Blade Length 8.75" Overall Length .22" Thick 5.255 Ounces
    .22" Blade Thickness Deep Hollow Ground
    Mammoth Bark Handles Bark Handle with Mosaic Pins
    $1200

Nuclear NMSFNO .26" Black Blade w/Sharpened Front Spine, Magnum Red/Grey/Black G10 Handle

Zero Tolerance 0777 M390 Stonewashed Blade, Carbon Fiber Handle #355
    BLADE SIZE: 3.8"
    TOTAL SIZE: 8.8"
    CLOSED SIZE: 5"
    BLADE MATERIAL: Stainless Bohler M390 Blade Steel
    HANDLE: Contoured Carbon Fiber
    SPACER/POCKET CLIP: Machined and Blasted Titanium
    WEIGHT: 4.1 oz.
    3D machined handle with inlaid locking bar. The ZT 0777 M390 has a full handle of carbon fiber that is super strong yet very light!
    Sub-frame Lock - lock of titanium inset into the handle of carbon fiber. I think the lock on this knife breaks new ground in the knife industry. You have the light strength of carbon fiber combined with the durability of titanium lock bar. The lock bar is fitted with a hardened stainless steel engagement plate that CAN BE ADJUSTED to compensate for wear over time.
    Smooth KVT bearing system for extremely smooth opening action. Fast flipper for easy right or left hand opening. Flipper serves as an index finger guard in the open position. Filed thumb rest on the blade spine for a secure grip in the open position.
    Full machined and blasted titanium pocket clip is designed for deep pocket carry.
    $900

KC3 Busse Combat Custom Shop Game Warden .22" Hollow Grind Satin w/Green Giraffe Bone w/Mosaic Pins
    3" Blade Length 7" Overall Length .22" Thick 6.025 Ounces
    .22" Thick INFI Blade Steel
    Hand Ground Deep Hollow Ground
    This is from the Fall Knob Creek 2010 Show.
    $490

Emerson Karambit SF Plain Blade S/N 3248
    Ergonomic Handle Design fits Forward and Reverse Grip perfectly
    Can be carried for Reverse or Forward grip deployment
    The Karambit features our Patented "wave shaped opening feature" or Remote Pocket Opener. In an emergency or injury situation the knife can be opened with one hand as it is drawn from the pocket.
    Handles Black G-10 epoxy / glass laminate Lock Aerospace grade Titanium Blade 154 CM Finish Satin - Grind Razor Sharp Chisel Grind Specifications
    Overall Length 6.80"
    Blade Length 2.60"
    Handle Length 4.65"
    Blade Thickness .125"
    Hardness 57-59 RC
    Weight 4.6 Ounces
    Finger Hole Diameter .9"
    $210

Microtech 20th Anniversary Ultratech Bead Blast Standard 123-7SP
    This is a 20th Anniversary 2014 Blade Show Exclusive!
    Overall Length: 8.4″
    Blade Length: 3.4″
    Closed Length: 5″
    Blade Material:
    Blade Style: Tanto
    Blade Finish: Bead Blast
    Blade Edge: Plain
    Handle Material: Blue/Gray Aluminum
    Weight: 3.6 oz
    Pocket Clip: Right Hand, Tip Down
    Knife Type: Double-Action OTF Automatic
    Opener: Thumb Slide
    Made in USA
    The Microtech Ultratech is the first ever OTF (out the front) automatic knife produced by Microtech Knives. Since 1999 there have been over 50,000 models in circulation making it an industry leader. It features a 3.4″ Elmax Tanto blade with Satin finish standard edge.
    The Ultratech features a 5″ black anodized 6061-T6 aluminum handle with bead blast finished pocket clip, glass breaker and stainless steel hardware. The Ultratech’s spring remains at rest in both the open and closed position to help relieve fatigue on the spring compression allowing for longevity and durability.
    New in Box with paperwork. $330

Microtech Ultratech Bayonet Urban Camo Standard 120-1UC
    The popular Ultratech from Microtech is an out-the-front automatic knife that offers dual action power and speed with its sliding firing button on the knife's right side. The out-the-front action on these Ultratechs are exceptional in quality and design. We think the Ultratech series represent the best OTF bang for the buck.
    This Ultratech features a Bayonet style blade that features double edged- the top edge is about 2/3 the length of the blade. The two-tone finished blade is stainless steel. The Urban Camo anodized 6061-T6 aluminum handle features bronze-finished pocket clip, glass breaker and stainless steel hardware. This model features the raised tri-wing screws on the handle. New in Box with paperwork and Sheath.
    $350

Riedel Wet-molded Black Leather Sheath for the Hinderer XM24 $70

Swamp Rat RMD .17" Saber Ground Satin INFI Blade, Full Stripe Maple Handle
    5.25" Blade Length 10.25" Overall Length
    INFI Blade Steel
    Saber Ground Satin Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge
    This is from the Fall Knob Creek 2014 show!
    $420

Busse Combat Gladius .31" Bronze Coated Blade, Black G10 Bandle, Blade 2014 Exclusive 1 of 13
    15" Blade 23.25" Overall .31" Blade Thickness 2 Pounds 4.6 Ounces Total Weight
    Double Edged with Fuller and V-grind
    Exclusive Edition with Garth's Tattoo
    $1400

Busse Custom Shop Harpoon SAR8 Variant .22" Convexed Satin Blade, Full Red Curly Oak Blur Handle w/Blue Liners
    Search & Rescue 8
    8.35" Blade Length 14.25" Overall Length .22" Thick 14.695 Ounces
    Sharpened Harpoon Top Edge
    with Large Choil and Custom Skull Crusher
    The SAR8 was introduced in 2009 and have since than been discontinued. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Fall Knob Creek 2014 Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .22" thick Satin with a Convexed Blade/Edged! This is a very special and "One of a Kind" custom that the Busse Custom Shop made! The Sharpened Harpoon Top and primary Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This has a matched set of beautiful Red Curly Oak Blur Handle w/Blue Liners. This is Brand New, never used. $1150

Busse Custom Shop Son Of Badger SOB .17" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Smooth Sandstorm Handle
    4.75" Blade Length 9.55" Overall Length .17" Blade Thickness 9.575 14.695 Ounces
    Saber Ground Satin Finish INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge
    This was made by Busse Custom made for the Fall Knob Creek 2014 show! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. $530

Busse Custom Shop MOAB .37" Black Crinkle Flat Ground Blade, Textured Magnum Red/Black G10 Handle
    4.7" Blade Length 9.55" Overall Length .37" Blade Thickness
    Black Crinkle Flat Ground Blade with a V-Grind Edge
    This was made by Busse Custom Shop for the Fall Knob Creek 2014 show!
    $2150

NMFSH Variant .32" Convexed Satin Blade w/Sharpened Swedge, Full Brown/Tan Lacewood Handle
    Busse Custom Shop NMFSH Variant .32" Convexed Satin Blade w/Sharpened Swedge, Full Brown/Tan Lacewood Handle
    9.5" Blade Length 15.5" Overall Length .32" Thick
    INFI Blade Steel
    Convexed Satin Blade/Edge
    Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Edges
    This in a "One of a Kind" hand ground by Garth Reckner. This is a gorgeous Grind, I have never this grind on any Busse Knives before! The top is so Beautiful and Sharp, I'm impressed! This is one of the times where you have to hold it to understand it cause my pictures just can't do this knife justice! This one is brand new from the Fall Knob Creek 2014 show.
    $1300

NMSFNO .25" Convexed Satin Blade, Full Hand Smoothed Green Full Spalted Maple Wood Handle
    Busse Combat Custom Shop NMSFNO .25" Convexed Satin Blade, Full Hand Smoothed Green Full Spalted Maple Wood Handle
    NMSFNO Nuclear Meltdown Special Forces Natural Outlaw
    8" Blade 14" Overall .25" Thick 21.5 oz.
    Full Height Convexed Satin Blade/Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    $1100

Busse Custom Shop Team Gemini .26" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Full Green/Tan Buckeye Burl Handle with Moosic Pins
    7.75" Blade Length 13.15" Overall Length .26" Thick
    INFI Blade Steel
    Saber Ground Satin Blade with a Convexed Blended Edge
    Custom Hand Smoothed Full Green/Tan Buckeye Burl Handle with Moosic Pins
    $1150

Busse Combat ASH1 CG .34" Grey Blade, Magnum Textured Black/Orange G10 Handle
    Anniversary Steel Heart 1
    6.5" Blade 33" Overall .22" Thick
    The ASH1 was introduced in 2007 and has long since been discontinued. This one is brand new from the Fall Knob Creek 2014 show.
    Brand new condition with a very sharp V-grind edge.
    $750

Busse Combat Hell Razor .21" Grey Blade, Magnum Red/Grey/Black G10 Handle, No CBTs
    6.8" Blade Length 12.5" Overall Length .21" Thick 16.635 Ounces
    .21" Saber Sage Coated Finish INFI Blade with V-Ground Edge and No CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology)
    $490

Busse Combat Hell Razor .21" Sage Blade, Magnum Sandstorum G10 Handle, No CBTs
    6.8" Blade Length 12.5" Overall Length .21" Thick 16.635 Ounces
    .21" Saber Sage Coated Finish INFI Blade with V-Ground Edge and No CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology)
    $490

usse Custom Shop NMFSH .33" Convexed Satin Blade with Magnum Junglestorm G10 Handle
    NMFSH Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Steel Heart
    9.5" Blade Length 15.5" Overall Length .33" Thick
    INFI Blade Steel
    Convexed Satin Blade Finish
    $890

SOB .18" Competition Finish Drop Trail Point Blade, Red Tequila G10 Handle
    4.7" Blade Length 9.5" Overall Length
    Drop Trail Point Saber Ground Competition Finish INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge
    $405

SOB .18" Competition Finish Drop Trail Point Blade, Red/Black G10 Handle
    4.7" Blade Length 9.5" Overall Length
    Drop Trail Point Saber Ground Competition Finish INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge
    $400

Last edited by Liu Kang; 10-31-2014 at 12:47 AM.

Thread Information