Thread: The New Knives Added Daily!

The New Knives Added Daily!

This Thread is for only the most currently knives listed for sale, if not sold, it will be put according in the listed threads listed in the Index after a few weeks. This is easier to see what new knives have been added for my regular customers.

Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at liukang187@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
    You can contact me for payment info. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
    If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email and I will let you know. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.

Busse Combat Custom Shop Killa Zilla Hybrid Variant .27" Convexed Satin Blade, Red/Black G10 G-rexed Red Mammoth Tooth Bolstered Oak Wood Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Killa Zilla Hybrid - KZH
    11.85" Blade Length 18.5" Overall Length 2.25" Blade Width (widest point) .27" Blade Thickness 31.2 Ounces
    Full Height Hand Finished Satin Convexed Blade w/V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Smooth Red/Black G10 G-rexed Red Mammoth Tooth Bolstered Oak Wood Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel, Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Edges (Rounded Edges)
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Killa Zilla TT/II is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat because it's Sold Out, and has been Discontinued!
    These Killa Zilla were introduced by Jerry Busse in 2010 and have long been discontinued. This is a rare one, a hybrid of the Killa Zilla Test Team and Killa Zilla II! This one has the Blade Shape of the Test Team but the handle shape of the Killa Zilla II. I have never seen these before and got a few like this from the 2016 Blade Show. This one has the full height Convexed Satin Blade with V-Ground Edge! This has a custom hand smooth thick Red/Black G10 G-rexed Red Mammoth Tooth Bolstered Oak Wood Handle Finished off with Mosaic Pins. Not only is this a beautiful piece but it's fully functional and will handle anything you can throw at it. The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This is very rare as it is not only a custom but also discontinued Hybrid Variant! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never available for sale and probably NEVER AGAIN! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This knife has a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat.
    $1400

Busse Combat Custom Shop Nuclear Flying Anniversary MoJo .26" Saber Ground Satin Blade w/Serrations, Orange/Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Black Liners
    Nuclear Flying Anniversary MoJo - NFAM
    8.1" Blade Length 3.25" Sharpened Top Swedge 14.3" Overall Length 1.65" Blade Width .26" Blade Thickness 20.4 Ounces
    .26" Saber Ground Satin INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge with a Sharpened Swedge w/4 Serrations on the top (Nuclear) and 4 Serrations on the bottom front (Flying)
    Custom Hand Contoured Hand-Shaped Orange/Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Black Liners
    INFI Blade Steel, Large Choil, Blade Catcher, Finger Grooves & Skull Crusher
    This one is Brand New from the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! These Anniversary MoJo are discontinued and have been Sold out!
    The Anniversary MoJo was introduced in December of 2012 and have since been discontinued. This is a true Custom and very RARE knife made by the Busse Custom shop just for the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! The earlier original models introduced by Jerry Busse in 2001 with the Ergo Handles of these was called "Mr. MoJo" and the hook was there for a blade catcher as this was a combat fighting knife! Each of these knives are hand made with custom Hand-Shaped Orange/Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins, Black Liners and Finger Grooves! This has a INFI Steel that is .26" thick Satin Finish with a razor sharp w/Blended Convexed Edge! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat Knives. Backed 100% with Lifetime Warranty from Busse Combat! Dead Mint never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1600

Busse Combat Custom Shop Fat SFNO .255" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Blue/Black G10 G-rexed Black Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Special Forces Natural Outlaw - SFNO
    6.9" Blade Length 12.75" Overall Length 1.8" Blade Width .255" Blade Thickness 22.7 Ounces
    .255" Saber Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a V-Ground Edge
    Custom Full Hand Smoothed Blue/Black G10 G-rexed Black Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI blade Steel with Full Size Large Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Special Forces Natural Outlaw is no longer available for sale and has been Discontinued!
    The SFNO (Special Forces Natural Outlaw) was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and has long been since discontinued. This has the thickest Satin INFI blade I have ever seen on a SFNO! The Busse Combat Custom Shop really did a beautiful job on this custom Hand Shaped Blue/Black G10 G-rexed Black Mammoth Tooth Handle Finished with Mosaic Pins! There was a lot of work and material that went into the making of this knife and everyone can see it! There was a rumor before that there existed the Fat SFNO that was a coated blade at .27" Thick and your normal SFNO either coated or satin were all .22" thick so this one is special because it's thinker than your normal standard SFNO! This is Brand New: never used, carried or sharpened!
    $1300

Busse Combat Custom Shop Fat SFNO .255" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Brown G10 G-rexed Brown Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Orange Liners
    Special Forces Natural Outlaw - SFNO
    7" Blade Length 12.75" Overall Length 1.8" Blade Width .255" Blade Thickness 21.7 Ounces
    .255" Saber Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a V-Ground Edge
    Custom Full Hand Smoothed Brown G10 G-rexed Brown Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Orange Liners
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Special Forces Natural Outlaw is no longer available for sale and has been Discontinued!
    The SFNO (Special Forces Natural Outlaw) was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and has long been since discontinued. This has the thickest Satin INFI blade I have ever seen on a SFNO! The Busse Combat Custom Shop really did a beautiful job on this custom Hand Shaped Brown G10 G-rexed Brown Mammoth Tooth Handle Finished with Mosaic Pins & Orange Liners! There was a lot of work and material that went into the making of this knife and everyone can see it! There was a rumor before that there existed the Fat SFNO that was a coated blade at .27" Thick and your normal SFNO either coated or satin were all .22" thick so this one is special because it's thinker than your normal standard SFNO! Because the handle G-rexed with a natural material, it may have natural cracks. I have noticed this one has a very small chip in the Mammoth Tooth on the logo side by the butt of the knife. This is the way it came directly from the Busse Custom Shop and sold as is. This is Brand New: never used, carried or sharpened! This knife has a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat.
    $1300

Busse Combat Argonne Assault LB .265" Shadow Camo Saber Ground Double Edge Blade, Green/Black G10 Handle (1 of 3)
    Argonne Assault Light Brigade - AALB
    9.85" Blade Length 7.25" Sharpened Top Edge 16" Overall Length 1.85" Blade Width .265" Blade Thickness 20.4 Ounces
    Shadow Camo Coated Saber Ground Double Edge Blade with V- Ground Edge & Sharpened Spine
    Textured Olive Green/Black G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel, Full Size Choil, Shadow Camo Coating, Skull Crusher, Knuckle Guard
    This was Brand New from the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga!
    The Argonne Assault Light Brigade model was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2011 and is now discontinued. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2016 Show and this was a offering. This Shadow Camo Coating was not ever an option and was made by the Busse Custom Shop on this model just for the 2016 Blade Show! There were only three tags thrown out so you had to be one of the lucky three to catch the tag to buy this knife. This has a Saber Ground Blade with a V-Round Edge. This has a textured Olive Green/Black G10 handle. One must not forget the middle part of the top spine is sharpened so that you don't cut yourself. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $950

Busse Combat Argonne Assault LB .27" Bama Clay Saber Ground Double Edge Blade, Tan Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 3)
    Argonne Assault Light Brigade - AALB
    9.85" Blade Length 7.25" Sharpened Top Edge 16" Overall Length 1.85" Blade Width .27" Blade Thickness 19.6 Ounces
    Bama Clay Coated Saber Ground Double Edge Blade with V- Ground Edge & Sharpened Spine
    Textured Tan Canvas Micarta Handle
    INFI Blade Steel, Full Size Choil, Bama Clay Coating, Skull Crusher, Knuckle Guard
    This was Brand New from the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga!
    The Argonne Assault Light Brigade model was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2011 and is now discontinued. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2016 Show and this was a offering. This Bama Clay Coating was not ever an option and was made by the Busse Custom Shop on this model just for the 2016 Blade Show! For those that do not know, this is NOT a smooth coating and has a sandpaper like textured to the coating. There were only three tags thrown out so you had to be one of the lucky three to catch the tag to buy this knife. This has a Saber Ground Blade with a V-Round Edge. This has a Textured Tan Canvas Micarta Handle. One must not forget the middle part of the top spine is sharpened so that you don't cut yourself. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $900

Busse Combat Custom Shop S.C.A.B.S. Small Choil Anorexic Boss Street .145" Flat Ground Satin, Blue/Black G10 G-rexed Spalted Maple Bolstered Curly Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins & White Liners
    SCABS - Small Choil Anorexic Boss Street
    4.25" Blade Length 9.15" Overall Length 1.1" Blade Width .145" Blade Thickness 7.3 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a V-Grind Edge
    Custom Hand Smooth Magnum Blue/Black G10 G-rexed Spalted Maple Bolstered Curly Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins & White Liners
    Nuclear Meltdown treatment on the spine and handles, INFI Blade Steel, Small Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Boss Street has long been discontinued and is no longer being made so get this while you can!
    The Anorexic Boss Street were introduced in 2010 by Jerry Busse and have long since been discontinued! This has a INFI Steel that is .145" thick with a Flat Ground Satin Finish! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! The Small Choil Anorexic Boss Street NEVER came with a Flat Ground Satin Blade with a V-Grind Edge, always with a Convexed Blade, so this is SUPER RARE. The Busse Custom Shop did a Great Job on the hand smoothed Magnum Blue/Black G10 G-rexed Spalted Maple Bolstered Curly Maple Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins & White Liners. You can see a lot of work and thought went into this handle! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Buss Combat!
    $600

Busse Combat Custom Shop Anniversary Mean Street .17" Flat Ground Satin INFI Blade, SandStorm G10 G-rexed Green/Vanilla Mammoth Ivory Tusk Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Anniversary Mean Street - AMS
    3.65" Blade Length 8.25" Overall Length .85" Blade Width .17" Blade Thick 5.4 Ounces
    .17" Blade Thickness Flat Ground Satin Finished INFI Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Smooth SandStorm G10 G-rexed Green/Vanilla Mammoth Ivory Tusk Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel, Small Choil and Busse Custom Shop Logo
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. These Anniversary Mean Street are sold out on Busse Combat and can no longer be ordered so get these before the prices skyrocket!
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This is the very first one I have seen with a Flat Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge. And being that the Anniversary Mean Street has been discontinued, this only makes it even more rare and collectible! This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! There was a lot of work and time that went into making the custom hand smooth Hand smoothed
    SandStorm G10 G-rexed Green/Vanilla Mammoth Ivory Tusk Handle finished with Mosaic Pins. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from the Busse Combat! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never available for sale with this custom handle to be ordered!
    $950

Busse Combat Battle Grade SFNO Re-curved Bowie Variant .27" Saber Ground Black Crinkle Blade, Textured Magnum Blue/Black G10 Handle (1 of 4)
    SFNO BG - Special Forces Natural Outlaw Battle Grade
    7.2" Blade Length 13" Overall Length 1.8" Blade Width .27" Blade Thickness 19.3 Ounces
    Black Crinkle Coated Flat Saber Ground Re-curved Bowie Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Textured Magnum Blue/Black G10 Handle
    This uses the SR-101 Blade steel with a 58-60Rc.
    The normal standard SFNO BG Model was available for sale starting November 4, 2015 through November 18, 2015 and has been discontinued so can no longer be order from the Busse Company Website! This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga.
    The SFNO (Special Forces Natural Outlaw) was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and has long been since discontinued. We are now proud to offer it in a Battle Grade version making it much more affordable for everyone who has ever wanted to own one. As part of "Operation 2 Weeks" it won't be around for long but I have little doubt that it will be our fastest selling Battle Grade to date! This is one of only Four made in this color combination for the 2016 Blade Show. This one has a custom hand ground Bowie re-curved blade. This blade was not available for order at any time! And because there were only four of these ever made, it's super rare. This was purchased directly from Busse Combat by myself. There were not many of these made and was only available. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $470

Busse Combat Custom Shop Elmax Lil Smokey .095" Satin Blade, Full Green Maple Handle w/White Liners & Mosaic Pins
    2.7" Blade Length 6.2" Overall Length 1.1 Blade Width .095" Blade Thickness 2.3 Ounces
    .095" Flat Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge with Small Choil
    Custom Hand Smooth Full Green Maple Handle w/White Liners & Mosaic Pins
    Elmax Blade Steel, Small Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Elmax Lil Smokey is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat because it's Sold Out, and has been Discontinued!
    The Elmax Lil Smokey was introduced by Busse at the 2015 Blade Show and nobody knows if Busse will make any more. This knife is one of the rare knives that Busse didn't use INFI Steel on, this one is made of Elmax Steel and is super thin and even Sharper! This knife has the a Satin Finish with a complete custom Hand Smoothed Full Green Maple Handle finished off with White Liners & Mosaic Pins! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $360

Busse Combat Custom Shop Elmax Lil Smokey .095" Satin Blade, Red/Black G10 G-rexed Spalted Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    2.7" Blade Length 6.2" Overall Length 1.1 Blade Width .095" Blade Thickness 3 Ounces
    .095" Flat Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge with Small Choil
    Custom Hand Smooth Red/Black G10 G-rexed Spalted Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Elmax Blade Steel, Small Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Elmax Lil Smokey is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat because it's Sold Out, and has been Discontinued!
    The Elmax Lil Smokey was introduced by Busse at the 2015 Blade Show and nobody knows if Busse will make any more. This knife is one of the rare knives that Busse didn't use INFI Steel on, this one is made of Elmax Steel and is super thin and even Sharper! This knife has the a Satin Finish with a complete custom Hand Smoothed Red/Black G10 G-rexed Spalted Maple Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $380

Busse Combat Boss Jack Prototype .22" Doublecut Blade w/Fuller & Small Choil, Textured Black Canvas Micarta Handle w/Olive Green Okden Kydex with Danger option
    Boss Jack - BJ
    6.25" Blade Length 11.3" Overall Length 1.2" Blade Width .22" Blade Thickness 11.6 Ounces
    Full Height Convexed with V-Ground Edge with a 3.5" Fuller Blade with a Doublecut Finish (Beadblasted)
    Textured Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    INFI Blade Steel, Small Choil, Fuller, Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Edges
    This Boss Jack is from the 2010 Spring Knob Creek Knife Show in KY. The Busse Combat Boss Jack Prototype has been discontinued and no longer for sale from Busse Combat so get this while you still can.
    The Boss Jack was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2010 and has long since been discontinued. This is the very first Boss Jack model and that is why it is marked on the blade "Prototype" and was available at the Spring Knob Creek 2010 Show in KY. When these Boss Jack Prototype were released, there were three options to choose from if you got your hands on one. They came with a full choil, small choil and no choil released, they were all .22" thick with a fuller in a Doublecut Finish with Textured Black Canvas Micarta Handle. The Prototype were never made as a production, only a handful for the show. I also have other Boss Jacks made from different types of wood/G10/micarta avail for sale also. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This one was was sent to Brian Okden where he custom made a sheaths for this exact knife. After I got this knife/sheath, I sent it back to the Busse Custom Show where they re-blasted the Double back on from the wear from the sheath. This knife has not been back in the sheath since it has been back from Busse.
    $570

Busse Custom Shop Full Nuclear Team Gemini Dagger .25" Saber Ground Satin Blade w/Full Sharpened Top Edge, Black/Tan G10 G-rexed White Bone Bolstered Grey Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Team Gemini - TG
    7.8" Blade Length 7" Sharpened Top Edge 13.2" Overall Length 1.55" Blade Width .25" Blade Thickness 20 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    Saber Ground Hand Finished Satin Double-Edged Blade with a V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Smoothed Black G10 G-rexed Black/Tan G10 G-rexed White Bone Bolstered Grey Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel, Large Choil, Customized Skull Crusher
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Team Gemini has long been discontinued and is no longer being made so get this while you can!
    This was a very few of these Full Blown Custom exist that were made by the Busse Custom Shop for the Satin Team Gemini. You can tell by looking at the beautiful matched hand shaped Black/Tan G10 G-rexed White Bone Bolstered Grey Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins that a lot of time and work went into this knife! But what really makes this knife a Full Blown Custom is the free Hand Ground Full Nuclear Sharpened top edge of this making this into a dagger. They also modified the rounded butt of the knife into more of a skull crusher/window punch! This is a truly special "One of a Kind"! I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat so in Brand New Condition. This has a INFI Steel that is .25" Thick with a Hand Satin Finish! This uses the same Satin Team Gemini blank that was only available at Blade 2014! The Saber Ground Satin Blade with a V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp and was never offered on the Satin Team Gemini! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat!
    $1500

Busse Combat Custom Shop SOB .165" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Full Cherry Wood Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Orange Liners
    Son of Badger - SOB
    4.65" Blade Length 9.5" Overall Length 1.35" Blade Width .165" Blade Thickness 7.4 Ounces
    Saber Ground Hand Finish Satin Blade V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Shaped Full Cherry Wood Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Orange Liners
    INFI Blade Steel with Small Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga.
    The Son of Badger has been discontinued by Busse Combat and now now long available and can no longer be ordered so get this before it's gone!
    The Busse Son of Badger was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2014 and has since been discontinued. This was made by Busse Custom made for the 2016 Blade Show! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp and SUPER RARE in that all the previous Son of Badger has a blended convexed edge! The Busse Custom Shop really outdid themselves with the Custom Hand Shaped Full Cherry Wood Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins & Orange Liners. You will never see another even close to this! I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .165" thick with a Saber Ground Satin Finish! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $530

Busse Combat Custom Shop Team Gemini .25" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Black/Tan G10 G-rexed Mammoth Ivory Bark set in Clear Blue Resin Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Team Gemini - TG
    7.8" Blade Length 13.25" Overall Length 1.55" Blade Width .25" Blade Thickness 21.9 Ounces
    Saber Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Smoothed Black/Tan G10 G-rexed Mammoth Ivory Bark set in Clear Blue Resin Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel, Full Size Choil With Swedge
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Team Gemini is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat because it's Sold Out, which means it had been Discontinued!
    Jerry Busse introduced the Team Gemini in 2013 and this model has long been discontinued. This was a very few Rare ones that exist that are customs from the Black/Tan G10 G-rexed Mammoth Ivory Bark set in Clear Blue Resin Handle Finished off with Mosaic Pins that a lot of thought, time and work went into this knife! I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat so in Brand New Condition. This has a INFI Steel that is .25" Thick with a Hand Finished Satin INFI Blade! This uses the same Satin Team Gemini blank that was only available at Blade 2014! The Saber Ground Satin Blade with a V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp and was never offered on the Satin Team Gemini! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1400

Busse Combat Custom Shop Team Gemini .26" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Yellow/Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Ivory Bark Matrix Bolstered Yellow Spalted Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Team Gemini - TG
    7.8" Blade Length 13.2" Overall Length 1.55" Blade Width .26" Blade Thickness 20.9 Ounces
    Custom Hand Smoothed Yellow/Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Ivory Bark Matrix Bolstered Yellow Spalted Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Team Gemini is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat because it's Sold Out, which means it had been Discontinued!
    Jerry Busse introduced the Team Gemini in 2013 and this model has long been discontinued. This was a very few Rare ones that exist that are customs from the Yellow/Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Ivory Bark Matrix Bolstered Yellow Spalted Maple Handle Finished off with Mosaic Pins that a lot of thought, time and work went into this knife! I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat so in Brand New Condition. This has a INFI Steel that is .26" Thick with a Hand Finished Satin INFI Blade! This uses the same Satin Team Gemini blank that was only available at Blade 2014! The Saber Ground Satin Blade with a V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp and was never offered on the Satin Team Gemini! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1100

Busse Combat Custom Shop Team Gemini .25" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Sandstorm G10 G-rexed Stabilized Pinecone Clear Blue Resin Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Team Gemini - TG
    7.8" Blade Length 13.25" Overall Length 1.55" Blade Width .25" Blade Thickness 21 Ounces
    Custom Hand Smoothed Sandstorm G10 G-rexed Stabilized Pinecone Clear Blue Resin Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Jerry Busse introduced the Team Gemini in 2013 and this model has long been discontinued. This was a very few Rare ones that exist that are customs from the Sandstorm G10 G-rexed Stabilized Pinecone Clear Blue Resin Handle Finished off with Mosaic Pins that a lot of thought, time and work went into this knife! Because of the way the pine cone was split and cut, it shows some beautiful colors and it appears like a scorpion in the handle. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat so in Brand New Condition. This has a INFI Steel that is .25" Thick with a Hand Finished Satin INFI Blade! This uses the same Satin Team Gemini blank that was only available at Blade 2014! The Saber Ground Satin Blade with a V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp and was never offered on the Satin Team Gemini! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1100

Busse Combat Custom Shop Team Gemini .25" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Blue/Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth Bolstered Ram's Horn Handle w/Solid Brass Bolts
    Team Gemini - TG
    7.75" Blade Length 13.25" Overall Length 1.55" Blade Width .25" Blade Thickness 22.4 Ounces
    Custom Hand Smoothed Blue/Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth Bolstered Ram's Horn Handle w/Solid Brass Bolts
    Jerry Busse introduced the Team Gemini in 2013 and this model has long been discontinued. This was a very few Rare ones that exist that are customs from the Blue/Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth Bolstered Ram's Horn Handle finished with Solid Brass Bolts that a lot of thought, time and work went into this knife! I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat so in Brand New Condition. This has a INFI Steel that is .25" Thick with a Hand Finished Satin INFI Blade! This uses the same Satin Team Gemini blank that was only available at Blade 2014! The Saber Ground Satin Blade with a V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp and was never offered on the Satin Team Gemini! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1100

Busse Combat Custom Shop SAR8 .215" Convexed Satin Blade, Full Lacewood Handle Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Orange Liners
    Search & Rescue 8 - SAR8
    18.5" Blade Length 14.25" Overall Length 1.45" Blade Width .215" Blade Thickness 39.5 Ounces
    Full Height Hand Finished Convexed Satin Bladewith V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Shaped Full Lacewood Handle Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Orange Liners
    INFI Blade Steel, with Choil & Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Edges (rounded edges)
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta GA. The Search & Rescue 8 has been discontinued for a good while and very hard to find even on the secondary market!
    The Busse Combat Search & Rescue 8 - SAR8 was first introduced by Jerry Busse in 2009 and has long been discontinued. They were offered in only specific color color combination and were only offered through the Busse Company Store. The Busse Custom Shop made one and brought this to the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta GA. This is special because most SAR8 had a convexed edge but this one has a V-Ground Edge. They also went all out to make this So this Full Lacewood Handle Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins & Orange Liners. This is a "One of a Kind" and you will never find another one like it!
    This was purchased directly from Busse Combat by myself at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta GA. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $900

Sergio Consoli N223 Titanium RWL 34 Tanto Blade, Titanium Frame-lock Handle
    Engraving with Gold Inlays by Elena Bosio
    3.75" Blade Length 8.9" Overall Length 1.15" Blade Width .15" Blade Thickness 7.5 Ounces
    Hand Rubbed Finish on a Saber Ground RWL 34 Tanto Blade with a very fine V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Rubbed Titanium Handle, Pocket Clip and Backspacer with Engravings and Gold Inlay by Elena Bosio
    Filework on Inox Steel Liner Locks
    RWL 34 Blade Steel
    Laser Engraved on Blade : S. Consoli Italy
    Ball Bearing Pivot System
    Matching Custom Engraved Titanium Pocket Clip for Tip Up Carry
    This was Finished in February of 2015.
    This will come with Certificate of Authenticity with picture and specs of the knife hand signed by Sergio Consoli. This also comes with a calfskin pouch and black zipper case for storage or transport.

Sergio is a custom knifemaker out of Brescia, Italy. His work gets better and more exotic with each year of experience. Each and every knife he makes is not just a fine functional knife but a real work of art! Everything he creates is presentation level quality with fit and finish that are out of this world.

The N223 is a superb liner lock folder that opens in a very special and unique way. This is a perfect example of Sergio's work. It's highly ergonomic, ultra-smooth, well built, and insanely beautiful. This knife is a collection piece, no doubt about that, but it's also one that would make a superior compact EDC folder. The blade is RWL-34 stainless steel, measuring 0.15" thick with a hand rubbed satin finish that is absolutely stunning. The Tanto Blade shape is something different Sergio and is a magnificent all-around blade shape for every kind of aggressive and tactical task. The handles, pocket clip and backspacer are beautiful brushed titanium over stainless steel liners. The liners and hardware are polished to a chrome-like finish, which makes every part of this knife catch your eye. This is a knife you just can't help but love and its size makes it fit perfectly in your hand.

This in this setup is a One of a Kind" and there is not another one like it in this world! I have contacted Sergio Consoli and asked about the opening design on this exact knife. He let me know this was a special customer request and he had made it to specs and is one of a kind and only one he had ever made like this! This thing has ultra smooth action with a solid early lockup with a perfectly centered blade. Rare custom on his own ball bearing system. Amazing action and feel to this knife. There is no blade play in and direction when the blade is out and locked. This has a nice strong detent so the blade is engaged until you want it to. This was pre-owned but I show no signs of use. This has never carried or sharpened!
    $3300

Busse Combat Battle Grade Hell Razor .24" Saber Flat Ground Bama Clay Blade w/No CBTs w/Fuller, Textured Magnum Black Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 4)
    Battle Grade Hell Razor - BG HR
    7.1" Blade Length 13" Overall Length 1.7" Blade Width .24" Blade Thickness 17.8 Ounces
    Saber Flat Ground Bama Clay Coated Blade with V-Ground Edge
    No CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology), with Fuller (Blood Groove)
    Textured Magnum Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    SR101 Blade Steel, 58-60Rc with Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta GA. This Battle Grade Hell Razor Model was available for sale starting November 19, 2015 and was discontinued about a week later so can no longer be order from the Busse Company Website!
    The Busse Combat Hell Razor was first introduced by Jerry Busse in 2005 and has long been discontinued. We are now proud to offer it in a Battle Grade version making it much more affordable for everyone who has ever wanted to own one. As part of "Operation 2 Weeks" it won't be around for long but I have little doubt that it will be our fastest selling Battle Grade to date! These "Sold Out" in only a few days! What makes this one special is it is one of four made with the Bama Clay coating and brought to the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta GA. This coating is like dry sandpaper in texture. This was an offering and you had to be one of the four people to catch a tag to purchase it since is color was not an option in the "Operation 2 Weeks!"
    This was purchased directly from Busse Combat by myself at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta GA. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $400

Ken Onion Large Custom Wrinkle Hand Rubbed Blade, Custom Anodized Sculpted Titanium Handle
    3" Blade Length 7.45" Overall Length 1.2" Blade Width .125" Blade Thickness 4.8 Ounces
    Hand Rubbed Saber Ground Finish with a very fine V-Ground Edge
    Custom Anodized Hand Rubbed/Sculpted Titanium Handle
    CPM154V Blade Steel
    Laser Engraved on Blade : Ken Onion Hawaii logo
    Black G10 Backspacer
    Matching Custom Anodized Hand Rubbed/Sculpted Titanium Pocket Clip for Tip Down Carry
    Bronze Anodized Stonewashed Finish Titanium Pocket Clip, Pivot Screw and Filler Tab
    This is Brand New made about 2012-2013.
    Here is a New Ken Onion Large Custom Wrinkle from 2012-2013. This was sold and was in a serious collector's personal collection kept in a Bill's case and kept in a safe till recently. As most high end collectors know, Ken Onion full blown customs like this are rare and custom made to be one of a kind. This is the larger one of the Wrinkle folders that he makes. Not many were ever made and thus hard to find. It is very hard to capture the true color of the Custom Anodized Sculpted Titanium Handle because it's Not one solid color but changes color depending on the angle you are looking at it from. This in this setup is a One of a Kind" and there is not another one like it in this world! This thing has ultra smooth flipping action with a solid early lockup with a perfectly centered blade. Rare Custom Wrinkle with both IKBS and strong and fast Speed Safe mechanism. Amazing action and feel to this knife. There is no blade play in and direction when the blade is out and locked. This has a nice strong detent so the blade with fly out when the blade is engaged. This will come with a Bill's case for storage and travel. This was never used, carried or sharpened! DEAD MINT!
    $2700

Busse Combat Battle Grade AK47 .192" Blended Saber Ground Tanker Grey SR101 Blade, Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    American Kenzi 47 - AK47
    18.5" Blade Length 29.05" Overall Length 1.3" Blade Width .192" Blade Thickness 30.9 Ounces
    Blended Saber Ground Tanker Coated Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta GA. This Battle Grade AK47 Model was available for sale starting December 9, 2015 through December 12, 2015 and has been discontinued so can no longer be order from the Busse Company Website!
    The Busse Combat AK47 was first introduced by Jerry Busse in 2005 and has long been discontinued. We are now proud to offer it in a Battle Grade version making it much more affordable for everyone who has ever wanted to own one. As part of "Operation 2 Weeks" it won't be around for long but I have little doubt that it will be our fastest selling Battle Grade to date! These "Sold Out" in less than four days! This one has the Black/Tan G10 option which was a $80 option when this was available. This was purchased directly from Busse Combat by myself at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta GA. There were not many of these made and you had to be fast in the trough. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $900

Busse Combat Battle Grade AK47 .19" Blended Saber Ground Jungle Camouflage Cerakoted SR101 Blade& Textured Handle
    American Kenzi 47 - AK47
    18.5" Blade Length 29.05" Overall Length 1.3" Blade Width .192" Blade Thickness 39.5 Ounces
    Blended Saber Ground Tanker Jungle Camouflage Cerakoted Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Textured Jungle Camouflage Cerakoted Handle
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta GA. This Battle Grade AK47 Model was available for sale starting December 9, 2015 through December 12, 2015 and has been discontinued so can no longer be order from the Busse Company Website!
    The Busse Combat AK47 was first introduced by Jerry Busse in 2005 and has long been discontinued. We are now proud to offer it in a Battle Grade version making it much more affordable for everyone who has ever wanted to own one. As part of "Operation 2 Weeks" it won't be around for long but I have little doubt that it will be our fastest selling Battle Grade to date! These "Sold Out" in less than four days! What makes this one special is it is the only Battle Grade AK47 to ever have been sent out for a Cerakoted finish. So this is a "One of a Kind" and you will never find another one like it!
    $1000

Busse Combat Custom Shop AK47 .18" Convexed Satin Blade, Olive Green/Black G10 G-rexed Green/Brown Curly Oak Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    American Kenzi 47 - AK47
    18.35" Blade Length 28.85" Overall Length 1.3" Blade Width .18" Blade Thickness 29.7 Ounces
    Full Height Convexed Satin Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Smooth Olive Green/Black G10 G-rexed Green/Brown Curly Oak Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel with Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta GA. The Busse AK47 has long been discontinued and is no longer being made so get this while you can!
    The Busse Combat AK47 was first introduced by Jerry Busse in 2005 and back than it was with a coated blade. There were very few made with this Convexed Satin Blade for the shows and Ganza that Busse did. But these Busse AK47 have been discontinued and really sought after but the collectors especially the satin blades. These are nice short swords with a nice thin blade for slicing with a full handle that can be handled with both hands for an average person. As you can see, this one is highly modified and has a hand finished satin Blade. The Busse Custom Shop went all out on this custom handle. You can see a lot of thought and work went into this one! This one has a Custom Hand Smooth Olive Green/Black G10 G-rexed and the Green/Brown Curly Oak Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins. You will also see red liners between the Front Olive Green/Black G10 and the Green/Brown Curly Oak Handle. This is a one of a kind and you will never see another one like this again. This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $2200

Busse Combat Custom Shop FAT ASH1 .325" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Blue Spalted Maple Bolstered Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Anniversary Steel Heart 1
    6.4" Blade Length 11.85" Overall Length 1.85" Blade Width .325" Blade Thickness 22.2 Ounces
    Flat Ground Satin Blade with a V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Shaped Black G10 G-rexed Blue Spalted Maple Bolstered Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel with Full Size Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The ASH1 has long been discontinued and is no longer being made so get this while you can!
    Jerry Busse introduced the Anniversary Steel Heart 1 in 2007 and this model has long been discontinued and one of everyone's favorite! Every true Busse collector should have at least one ASH1 in his/her collection. And it won't get any nicer than this one because of the beautiful Satin Blade. The Anniversary Steel Heart 1 in a Satin Finish with a .325" thick was NEVER a production model, the only ones that were made this thick were all coated and were known at "Combat Grade (CG)" This has a INFI Steel that is .325" Blade thickness! This has a special full custom Hand Shaped Black G10 G-rexed Blue Spalted Maple Bolstered Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle finished with Mosaic Pins. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $1550

Busse Combat Custom Shop Cultellus .135" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Wood Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    3.6" Blade Length 8" Overall Length .13" Blade Thickness 3.71 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a Blended Convex Edge
    Custom Hand Shaped Black G10 G-rexed Wood Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Jerry Busse introduced the Cultellus in December of 2007 and it has long been discontinued. This has a INFI Steel that is .135" thick INFI Blade with a hand finished Satin Blade finished with a Blended Convexed Edge! This is a very special and "One of a Kind" custom that the Busse Custom Shop made! This has a Hand Shaped Black G10 G-rexed Wood Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins. The Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is pre-owned and used once, never sharpened. This knife was not a production and this combination was never available for order and will never be made again so get this while you still can! There is one spot on the satin finish towards the tip of the blade on the logo side of the blade. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat!
    $400

Busse Combat Anniversary Mean Street .17" Flat Ground Red & Black Cerakoted Blade, Textured Handle (1 of 5)
    3.7" Blade Length 8.3" Overall Length 1" Blade Width .167" Blade Thickness 4.96 Ounces
    Flat Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Textured Handle
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Anniversary Mean Street is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat website because it has been Discontinued!
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a beautiful knife made by Busse Combat. This has a V-Ground Edge. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015 Show. There were only 5 of these made in this Red & Black Cerakoted combination. The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Handles and protects it. I have talked to Busse Combat Company and was informed that the handle material can be either Canvas Micarta or G10 for material. But either way will have a lifetime warranty! Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find as only 5 were ever made for this color/model! This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $400

Busse Combat Anniversary Mean Street .167" Flat Ground Black/Grey/White Cerakoted Blade, Textured Handle (1 of 5)
    3.7" Blade Length 8.3" Overall Length 1" Blade Width .167" Blade Thickness 5.1 Ounces
    Flat Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Textured Handle
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Anniversary Mean Street is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat website because it has been Discontinued!
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a beautiful knife made by Busse Combat. This has a V-Ground Edge. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015 Show. There were only 5 of these made in this Black/Grey/White Cerakoted combination. The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Handles and protects it. I have talked to Busse Combat Company and was informed that the handle material can be either Canvas Micarta or G10 for material. But either way will have a lifetime warranty! Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find as only 5 were ever made for this color/model! This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $400

Custom Ernie Emerson Hatin Prototype w/Wave, Green Micarta Handle
    Blade Length: 3.8″
    Overall Length: 9.45"
    Blade Thickness: .125"
    Hardness 57-59 RC
    Blade Steel: CPM 154-CM
    Weight: 6.8 Ounces
    This is from the Blade 2013 Lottery where Ernie Emerson gives anyone that come to the show a chance to own one of his custom hand made knives. This one is a Prototype which was first made and introduced at the 2013 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and has never made into production yet. This has a Beadblasted Titanium Bolsters with Titanium liners. There were not many of these made and thus sought after by all the Emerson Collectors from around the world and in the military. This was kept in a safe and still Brand New; never used, carried or sharpened and will come with Black Emerson pouch. Smooth opening action, with a centered blade, solid early lockup, and original edge. This has the the older Specwar logo on the vs. the newer blade marked "Hand Made" along with their logo skull. Here is your own chance to own a piece of Emerson History.
    $2200

Custom Ernie Emerson Grenadier A Prototype w/Wave, Green Micarta Handle
    Blade Length: 3.55″
    Overall Length: 8.25"
    Hardness 57-59 RC
    Weight: 5.7 Ounces
    This is from one of the shows where Ernie Emerson went and held a lottery. This one is a Prototype which was first made and introduced at the 2013 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and has never made into production yet. This has a Beadblasted Titanium Bolsters with Titanium liners. There were not many of these made and thus sought after by all the Emerson Collectors from around the world and in the military. This was kept in a safe and still Brand New; never used, carried or sharpened and will come with the original and baggie. Smooth opening action, with a centered blade, solid early lockup, and original edge. This has the the older Specwar logo on the vs. the newer blade marked "Hand Made" along with their logo skull. Here is your own chance to own a piece of Emerson History.
    $2100

Custom Ernie Emerson CQC6 w/Wave, Green Micarta Handle
    Blade Length: 3.25″
    Overall Length: 8.05"
    Hardness 57-59 RC
    Weight: 5.1 Ounces
    This is from one of the shows where Ernie Emerson went and held a lottery. This has a Beadblasted Titanium Bolsters with Titanium liners. This knife is the one that is most sought after by all the Emerson Collectors from around the world and in the military. This was kept in a safe and still Brand New; never used, carried or sharpened and will come with the original and baggie. Smooth opening action, with a centered blade, solid early lockup, and original edge. This has the the older Specwar logo on the vs. the newer blade marked "Hand Made" along with their logo skull. Here is your own chance to own a piece of Emerson History.
    $3400

Custom Ernie Emerson CQC5 w/Wave, Green Micarta Handle
    Blade Length: 2.8″
    Overall Length: 6.9"
    Hardness 57-59 RC
    Weight: 3.3 Ounces
    This is a beautiful older model in New Condition. An Emerson collector can tell this is an older model by the color the Green Micarta Handle along with the thickness of the liners that this is an older model made. This has a Beadblasted Titanium Bolsters with Titanium liners. I guess most collectors consider the smaller brother of the CQC6. So most consider this the second most sought after by all the Emerson Collectors from around the world and in the military. This was kept in a safe and still Brand New; never used, carried or sharpened and will come with the original and baggie. Smooth opening action, with a centered blade, solid early lockup, and original edge. This has the the older Specwar logo on the vs. the newer blade marked "Hand Made" along with their logo skull. Here is your own chance to own a piece of Emerson History.
    $1600

CSAK472 Busse Combat Custom Shop AK47 .18" Convexed Satin Blade, Blue/Black G10 G-rexed Natural Sponge Bolstered Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    American Kenzi 47 - AK47
    18.45" Blade Length 29.05" Overall Length 1.3" Blade Width .18" Blade Thickness 28.2 Ounces
    Custom Hand Smooth Blue/Black G10 G-rexed Natural Sponge Bolstered Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat. The Busse AK47 has long been discontinued and is no longer being made so get this while you can!
    The Busse Combat AK47 was first introduced by Jerry Busse in 2005 and back than it was with a coated blade. There were very few made with this Convexed Satin Blade for the shows and Ganza that Busse did. But these Busse AK47 have been discontinued and really sought after but the collectors especially the satin blades. These are nice short swords with a nice thin blade for slicing with a full handle that can be handled with both hands for an average person. As you can see, this one is highly modified and has a hand satin finished Blade. The Busse Custom Shop went all out on this custom handle. You can see a lot of thought and work went into this one! This one has a Custom Hand Smooth Blue/Black G10 G-rexed Natural Sponge Bolstered Maple Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins. This is a one of a kind and you will never see another one like this again. This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $2200

CSAK475 Busse Combat Custom Shop AK47 .179" Convexed Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Blue/Brown Curly Oak Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    American Kenzi 47 - AK47
    18.25" Blade Length 28.75" Overall Length 1.3" Blade Width .179" Blade Thickness 28.7 Ounces
    Custom Hand Smooth Black G10 G-rexed Blue/Brown Curly Oak Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat. The Busse AK47 has long been discontinued and is no longer being made so get this while you can!
    The Busse Combat AK47 was first introduced by Jerry Busse in 2005 and back than it was with a coated blade. There were very few made with this Convexed Satin Blade for the shows and Ganza that Busse did. But these Busse AK47 have been discontinued and really sought after but the collectors especially the satin blades. These are nice short swords with a nice thin blade for slicing with a full handle that can be handled with both hands for an average person. As you can see, this one is highly modified and has a hand satin finished Blade. The Busse Custom Shop went all out on this custom handle. You can see a lot of thought and work went into this one! This one has a Custom Hand Smooth Black G10 G-rexed Blue/Brown Curly Oak Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins. This is a one of a kind and you will never see another one like this again. This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. There are not many of these around for sale and are rare when in Mint Condition. The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $2200

Busse Combat Custom Shop Team Gemini .25" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Blue/Black G10 G-rexed Red Spalted Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Team Gemini - TG
    7.8" Blade Length 13.2" Overall Length 1.55" Blade Width .25" Blade Thickness 20 Ounces
    Custom Hand Smoothed Blue/Black G10 G-rexed Red Spalted Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel, Large Choil, Swedge
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Team Gemini has long been discontinued and is no longer being made so get this while you can!
    Jerry Busse introduced the Team Gemini in 2013 and this model has long been discontinued. This was a very few of these exist that were made by the Busse Custom Shop. You can tell by looking at the beautiful matched hand shaped Blue/Black G10 G-rexed Red Spalted Maple Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins, that a lot of time, thought and work went into this knife! This is a truly special "One of a Kind"! I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat so in Brand New Condition. This has a INFI Steel that is .25" Thick with a Hand Satin Finish! This uses the same Satin Team Gemini blank that was only available at Blade 2014! The Saber Ground Satin Blade with a V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp and was never offered on the Satin Team Gemini! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1050

Busse Combat Custom Shop NMFSH .315" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Black/Tan G10 G-rexed Blue/Tan Spalted Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Blue Liners
    Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Steel Heart - NMFSH
    9.4" Blade Length 15.6" Overall Length 1.95" Blade Width (widest point) .315" Blade Thickness 28.9 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade w/V-Grind Edge
    Custom Hand Smooth Black/Tan G10 G-rexed Blue/Tan Spalted Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Blue Liners
    INFI Blade Steel, Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Edges (Rounded Edges), Full Size Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Steel Heart is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat because it's Sold Out, and has been Discontinued!
    These Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Steel Heart were introduced by Jerry Busse in 2012 and have long been discontinued. This in Busse Custom Shop special made for the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta GA. This has a INFI Steel that is .315" thick with a Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with V-Grind Edge! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! A lot of work and time went into this knife especially into this custom handle. This knife is pretty rare because most NMFSH in satin came with the Blended Convexed Edge so this V-Ground Edge is impossible to come by and put on by the Busse Custom Shop. The Handles start with a set of Black/Tan G10, then cut out and matched set of Blue/Tan Spalted Maple Wood Handle are set in and finished off with Mosaic Pins and Blue Liners! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never available for sale and probably NEVER AGAIN! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1125

Busse Combat Custom Shop NMFSH .315" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Orange/Black G10 G-rexed Spalted Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Steel Heart - NMFSH
    9.4" Blade Length 15.6" Overall Length 1.95" Blade Width (widest point) .315" Blade Thickness 28.9 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade w/V-Grind Edge
    Custom Hand Smooth Orange/Black G10 G-rexed Spalted Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel, Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Edges (Rounded Edges), Full Size Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Steel Heart is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat because it's Sold Out, and has been Discontinued!
    These Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Steel Heart were introduced by Jerry Busse in 2012 and have long been discontinued. This in Busse Custom Shop special made for the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta GA. This has a INFI Steel that is .315" thick with a Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with V-Grind Edge! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! A lot of work and time went into this knife especially into this custom handle. This knife is pretty rare because most NMFSH in satin came with the Blended Convexed Edge so this V-Ground Edge is impossible to come by and put on by the Busse Custom Shop. The Handles start with a set of Orange/Black G10, then cut out and matched set of Spalted Maple Wood Handle are set in and finished off with Mosaic Pins! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never available for sale and probably NEVER AGAIN! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1125

Busse Combat Custom Shop S.C.A.B.S. Small Choil Anorexic Boss Street .145" Flat Ground Satin, Sandstorm G10 G-rexed Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    4.25" Blade Length 9.15" Overall Length 1.21" Blade Width .145" Blade Thickness 7.7 Ounces
    Flat Ground Satin Blade with a V-Grind Edge with Small Choil
    Custom Hand Smooth Magnum Sandstorm G10 G-rexed Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Nuclear Meltdown treatment on the spine and handles, INFI Blade Steel, Small Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Boss Street has long been discontinued and is no longer being made so get this while you can!
    The Anorexic Boss Street were introduced in 2010 by Jerry Busse and have long since been discontinued! I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat so these are Brand New. This has a INFI Steel that is .146" thick with a Flat Ground Satin Finish! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! The Small Choil Anorexic Boss Street NEVER came with a Flat Ground Satin Blade with a V-Grind Edge, always with a Convexed Blade, so this is SUPER RARE. The Busse Custom Shop did a Great Job on the hand smoothed Magnum Sandstorm G10 G-rexed Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins. You can see a lot of work and thought went into this handle! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    $900

Busse Combat Custom Shop S.C.A.B.S. Small Choil Anorexic Boss Street .145" Flat Ground Satin, Black G10 G-rexed Giraffe Bone Bolstered Blue Spalted Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    4.25" Blade Length 9.15" Overall Length 1.21" Blade Width .145" Blade Thickness 6.3 Ounces
    Flat Ground Satin Blade with a V-Grind Edge with Small Choil
    Custom Hand Smooth Magnum Black G10 G-rexed Giraffe Bone Bolstered Blue Spalted Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    The Anorexic Boss Street were introduced in 2010 by Jerry Busse and have long since been discontinued! I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat so these are Brand New. This has a INFI Steel that is .146" thick with a Flat Ground Satin Finish! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! The Small Choil Anorexic Boss Street NEVER came with a Flat Ground Satin Blade with a V-Grind Edge, always with a Convexed Blade, so this is SUPER RARE. The Busse Custom Shop did a Great Job on the hand smoothed Magnum Black G10 G-rexed Giraffe Bone Bolstered Blue Spalted Maple Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins. You can see a lot of work and thought went into this handle! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    $600

Busse Combat Custom Shop S.C.A.B.J. Small Choil Anorexic Boss Jack .159" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Red Tequila G10 G-rexed Dark Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Small Choil Anorexic Boss Jack - SCABJ
    6.3" Blade Length 11.35" Overall Length 1.2" Blade Width .159" Blade Thickness 9.6 Ounces
    .159" Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Shaped/Smooth Red Tequila G10 G-rexed Dark Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    This is Brand New from the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta GA! This Small Choil Anorexic Boss Jack - SCABJ is NOT a production model and made only for this show.
    The Boss Jack was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2010 and have since been discontinued. This one is a special one made by the Busse Custom Shop with the thinnest blade ever released. Up until the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga, the thinnest Boss Jack was the Limited Edition which was a saber ground .18" Satin Blade. Well, this one now holds the record! This knife is not only Razor Sharp but also nice and light for the size. The Busse Custom Shop also went all out with this custom handle. The Dark Mammoth Ivory Bark are hand picked matched set of the highest quality. This really makes the handle unique and special! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1300

Busse Combat Team Gemini Medium .235" Flat Saber Ground Jungle Camo Blade w/Fuller, Textured Magnum Tan Canvas Micarta Handle
    Team Gemini Medium - TGM LB
    6.35" Blade Length 11.8" Overall Length 1.55" Blade Width .235 Blade Thickness 16.4 Ounces
    Flat Saber Ground Jungle Camouflage Coated Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Textured Magnum Tan Canvas Micarta Handle
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Team Gemini Medium has long been discontinued and is no longer being made so get this while you can!
    The Team Gemini Medium were introduced in 2012 Blade Show by Jerry Busse and have long since been discontinued! The TGM has received the Light Brigade treatment and is a powerful and stout blade designed for the rigors of combat. This was not an actual production, you could pre-order this model at the 2012 Blade Show, very few showed up at the 2015 Blade Show with Cerakote coating and they did make a small short order November of 2015 for "Operation Two Weeks!" I got lucky and they did make a handful for the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat so in Brand New Condition. This has a INFI Steel that is .235" Thick with a Jungle Camouflage coating! The Flat Saber Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $540

Busse Combat Team Gemini Medium .225" Flat Saber Ground Tanker Grey Blade w/Fuller, Textured Magnum Black G10 Handle
    Team Gemini Medium - TGM LB
    6.35" Blade Length 11.8" Overall Length 1.6" Blade Width .225 Blade Thickness 17.4 Ounces
    Flat Saber Ground Tanker Grey Coated Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Magnum Textured Black G10 Handle
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Team Gemini Medium has long been discontinued and is no longer being made so get this while you can!
    The Team Gemini Medium were introduced in 2012 Blade Show by Jerry Busse and have long since been discontinued! The TGM has received the Light Brigade treatment and is a powerful and stout blade designed for the rigors of combat. This was not an actual production, you could pre-order this model at the 2012 Blade Show, very few showed up at the 2015 Blade Show with Cerakote coating and they did make a small short order November of 2015 for "Operation Two Weeks!" I got lucky and they did make a handful for the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat so in Brand New Condition. This has a INFI Steel that is .225" Thick with a Tanker Grey coating! The Flat Saber Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $540

Busse Combat Custom Shop Active Duty .16" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Full Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Yellow Liners
    Active Duty - AD
    3.6" Blade Length 7.9" Overall Length .16" Blade Thickness 6.4 Ounces
    Custom Hand Smoothed/Shaped Full Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Yellow Liners
    INFI blade steel, Small Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Active Duty has long been discontinued and is no longer being made so get this while you can!
    The Busse Active Duty was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2002 and has since been discontinued even though it is one of the most popular and versatile models. The size of the knife makes it very easy to wear and carry everywhere if you prefer fixed blades to be on you at all times. There were very few of these Active Duty blanks made in this thickness made by Busse Combat Custom Shop Exclusively for the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Knife Show in KY. I purchased this Custom Shop knife directly from Busse Combat the Knob Creek Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .165" thick with a Satin Finish! The handle is Full Mammoth Tooth Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins and Yellow Liners. This is Beautiful and feels great in the Hand. You can see there was a lot of thought and time put into making this perfect knife! The Saber Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1100

Busse Combat Custom Shop Fat SFNO .25" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Sandstorm G10 G-rexed Green Spalted Maple Wood Handle w/Solid Brass Bolts & Green Liners
    7" Blade Length 12.8" Overall Length 1.8" Blade Width .25" Blade Thickness 20.1 Ounces
    .25" Saber Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a V-Ground Edge
    Custom Full Hand Smoothed Sandstorm G10 G-rexed Green Spalted Maple Wood Handle w/Solid Brass Bolts & Green Liners
    The SFNO (Special Forces Natural Outlaw) was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and has long been since discontinued. These are the thickest Satin INFI blade I have ever seen on a SFNO! The Busse Combat Custom Shop really did a beautiful job on this custom Hand Shaped Sandstorm G10 G-rexed Green Spalted Maple Wood Handle Finished with Solid Brass Bolts & Green Liners! There was a lot of work and material that went into the making of this knife and everyone can see it! There was a rumor before that there existed the Fat SFNO that was a coated blade at .27" Thick and your normal SFNO either coated or satin were all .22" thick so this one is special because it's thinker than your normal standard SFNO! This is Brand New: never used, carried or sharpened!
    $1000

Busse Combat Custom Shop Killa Zilla Hybrid Variant .27" Convexed Satin Blade, Blue/Black G10 G-rexed Pink Spalted Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Killa Zilla Hybrid - KZH
    11.85" Blade Length 18.5" Overall Length 2.25" Blade Width (widest point) .27" Blade Thickness 30.1 Ounces
    Custom Hand Smooth Blue/Black G10 G-rexed Pink Spalted Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel, Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Edges (Rounded Edges)
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Killa Zilla TT/II is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat because it's Sold Out, and has been Discontinued!
    These Killa Zilla were introduced by Jerry Busse in 2010 and have long been discontinued. This is a rare one, a hybrid of the Killa Zilla Test Team and Killa Zilla II! This one has the Blade Shape of the Test Team but the handle shape of the Killa Zilla II. I have never seen these before and got a few like this from the 2016 Blade Show. This one has the full height Convexed Satin Blade with V-Ground Edge! This has a custom hand smooth thick Blue/Black G10 G-rexed Pink Spalted Maple Handle Finished off with Mosaic Pins. Not only is this a beautiful piece but it's fully functional and will handle anything you can throw at it. The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This is very rare as it is not only a custom but also discontinued Hybrid Variant! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never available for sale and probably NEVER AGAIN! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1350

Busse Combat Custom Shop Killa Zilla Hybrid Variant .27" Convexed Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Killa Zilla Hybrid - KZH
    11.8" Blade Length 18.5" Overall Length 2.25" Blade Width (widest point) .27" Blade Thickness 32.6 Ounces
    Custom Hand Smooth Black G10 G-rexed Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    These Killa Zilla were introduced by Jerry Busse in 2010 and have long been discontinued. This is a rare one, a hybrid of the Killa Zilla Test Team and Killa Zilla II! This one has the Blade Shape of the Test Team but the handle shape of the Killa Zilla II. I have never seen these before and got a few like this from the 2016 Blade Show. This one has the full height Convexed Satin Blade with V-Ground Edge! This has a custom hand smooth thick Black G10 G-rexed Giraffe Bone Handle Finished off with Mosaic Pins. Not only is this a beautiful piece but it's fully functional and will handle anything you can throw at it. The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This is very rare as it is not only a custom but also discontinued Hybrid Variant! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never available for sale and probably NEVER AGAIN! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1350
    Last edited by Liu Kang; 08-27-2016 at 12:41 AM.

Thread Information