Thread: Ordering form Blade HQ

Ordering form Blade HQ

I can't order anything from Blade HQ. As soon as I register my zip code, I get flagged. Heck, I can't even order a butter knife from them. I always get flagged stating that they can't order to my zip code.

scratch n sniffer
    That's cause the idiots won't ship to NY State. I live in Roch and have no connection whatsoever to that douche bag DA in NYC that causes all the problems for folks down in the city. What alot of folks don't realize in NYS is that you can carry a friggin auto knife if you are going hunting or fishing. Weird but true.

Lots of folks still ship to NYS though. But a few don't. Anyways I feel your pain. keepem sharp

Well it is either you live in NYS or they recognize you as a bonehead that won't post an intro on the JD. I wouldn't sell anything to you either..., bonehead.
    rats...
    1. rat's cat for mod in "09", "010", "011" before the world ends...
    2. JD Commerce Rulze (read them; there will be a test): http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/sh...Commerce-Rules

There was no Cartoon Network either! You could only get cartoons on Saturday Morning. Do you hear what I'm saying? We had to wait ALL WEEK for cartoons, you spoiled little rat-bastards!

So you were told (and directed via link) to post an intro by the forum owner. Now you were told by a moderator. How about this.....no one gives a shit about your URL redirects, or your not being able to buy a knife from Blade HQ, at least until you post your intro as each and every one of us has had to do. AFTER you do that, we probably won't give a shit either, but we may be willing to at least put up with your crying.

Thread Information