Page 1 of 313 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Alpha Beast SitRep

Alpha Beast SitRep

Gentleman...

things are moving along very well in this build, with that said Im here to inform you that one member of the current list will be returning to active duty very close to the proposed deliver date. We have discussed it as a team and we have made an overture to fast track one build ahead of the rest so that our customer can carry his Beast to Afghanistan, instead of possibly missing delivery while deployed and then being without his AB for the duration of his tour.

I doubt any of you would have any objection to fastracking this one build for this gentleman as he has no objection to putting his life on the line for you all. We are just transparent with what we do with the product and I wanted you to hear it for us and from ME that we've chosen to do this for this customer.

It was my pleasure to talk to DeadPool, and to wish him well during his deployment, which should be in the beginning of March, and to thank him for his patronage of our product and also for his service to our country.

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death."
    ~Sun Tzu

best-
    The -=BRS=- Crew

"to protect and to serve" Mike Grasso's Avatar
    Images
    It's the right thing to do, if someone objects, knock them off the list...

Mike

Some people just need a High-Five
    In the head
    with a chair

A true patriot, the both of you.
    God bless you Deadpool an may your Beast serve you well!

I don't mind.

.... so when can I get my Barebones?

Seriously, though it's nice to be kept in the loop and I don't think anyone can complain as long as they know what is up and why.
    Always blow on the pie (safer communities together) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7UX8KASASU

"One should forgive ones enemies, but not before they are hanged" - Heinrich Heine

Quote Originally Posted by Looseyfur View Post

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death."
    ~Sun Tzu
    Official!!!

As far as the early job for Deadpool .. its Yet another way BRS has shown they care about this community ..

All I have to say to Deadpool is GET SOME!!
    " Emergencies seldom favor the unprepared. "

No one knows where the steel caterpillar comes from, but some believe it might have extraterrestrial origin, having had hitched a ride on an asteroid that crash landed on Earth..
    One year, nine months, and twenty eight days into its life, the steel caterpillar forms a cocoon sheath around itself and lays dormant until found.
    When removed from its sheath and flipped open, the butterfly knife senses your intention, and decides whether it will let you momentarily wield it,attack you,or simply fly away.

Very cool BRS. Well miss you Deadpool
    JDBA #115

Show those talibastards what real flipping is! Get'em Deadpool! Maybe I'll see you in Manis on my way out!

PS:How do I get on this AB list? Can I be on it pretty please!
    520!

Cheer to DP and BRS
    JDBA Member #1
    http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9280&dateline=1315764  055

Awesome man! I think it's cool you guys are doing this for him. Deadpool, thank you for your service!
    http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s570/feenxfire/T2_zps8994d87e.png

Good shit Loosey. Exactly as it should be.

I'm not on "the list" (God I want to be), so I don't have a dog in the fight, but this says a lot about you and everyone involved.

Let me tell you something about Matt Cook.. he said to me and I quote "HE will get it and if its too close to go time to mail it, I will DRIVE it to him at the base"...

I work with good peoples man...

best-
    Loosey

Images
    Anybody who would object to fast tracking his build needs their ass kicked. Alpha Beast pics from far away in another place.....how cool will that be?!
    WANTED: Mayo, Marlowe, Onion folders

Let me tell you something about Matt Cook.. he said to me and I quote "HE will get it and if its too close to go time to mail it, I will DRIVE it to him at the base"...

best-
    Loosey
    Awesome! Real nice of you guys are going out of your way to make sure Deadpool gets his AB!

Now where can I find that list to sign up for mine...

best-
    Loosey
    That's good shit right there.
    520!

Page 1 of 313 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread Information