Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Post pics of your bali sheaths/unique carry options!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mpsecare View Post

Doc Martens are some of the best footwear ever made!

Oh, here are some more G2...............

JDBA #44

WTB: Dobruski Balisong

Quote Originally Posted by Wolves View Post
    I always wanted to ask you: what's the rationale for 4 balis? Don't get me wrong, I would love to carry 4 balis around everywhere, but it does seem a bit much, especially since I personally only have two hands.
    because hes Johnny fuckin EXTREME
    Rhymes with "Atari"
    naked chicks

Bay Area Devil Alliance Chris_Himself's Avatar
    No thread is complete without Bmore's carry option and he's dead serious with that setup too

Here's mine, I usually just roll with one or the other:

29 carry.jpg
    Feedback
    "I do not have apprentices in my shop making my folding knives. If my name is on it, I made it myself." - RJ Martin
    Heey everyboday, 29 Knives orders are submitted and being made currently. Regardless of my posting activity I am only a phone call or PM away if you fine folks need me

I always wanted to ask you: what's the rationale for 4 balis? Don't get me wrong, I would love to carry 4 balis around everywhere, but it does seem a bit much, especially since I personally only have two hands.
    Realy to much ??
    1. Work blade
    2. Flipper
    3 &4 Defensive knives

Got to have a sharp work blade so I tend to not flip it much ( so I need a dedicated flipper ) , Got to have sharp Defensive blades so I don't flip them much or use them for work .... and well I always like to have a defensive blade easy reach from ether hand .
    seriously with that philosophy it is not hard to see why I have four

Quote Originally Posted by Mpsecare View Post
    because hes Johnny fuckin EXTREME
    This .....
    " Emergencies seldom favor the unprepared. "

No one knows where the steel caterpillar comes from, but some believe it might have extraterrestrial origin, having had hitched a ride on an asteroid that crash landed on Earth..
    One year, nine months, and twenty eight days into its life, the steel caterpillar forms a cocoon sheath around itself and lays dormant until found.
    When removed from its sheath and flipped open, the butterfly knife senses your intention, and decides whether it will let you momentarily wield it,attack you,or simply fly away.

Bay Area Devil Alliance Chris_Himself's Avatar
    Oh cmon Johnny... we pay more for quality steel so we don't have to second guess how sharp our shit is at any given time!

Just admit you have a balisong problem already homie!
    Feedback
    "I do not have apprentices in my shop making my folding knives. If my name is on it, I made it myself." - RJ Martin
    Heey everyboday, 29 Knives orders are submitted and being made currently. Regardless of my posting activity I am only a phone call or PM away if you fine folks need me

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Himself View Post
    Oh cmon Johnny... we pay more for quality steel so we don't have to second guess how sharp our shit is at any given time!

Just admit you have a balisong problem already homie!
    Me Problem .......

NEVER
    " Emergencies seldom favor the unprepared. "

No one knows where the steel caterpillar comes from, but some believe it might have extraterrestrial origin, having had hitched a ride on an asteroid that crash landed on Earth..
    One year, nine months, and twenty eight days into its life, the steel caterpillar forms a cocoon sheath around itself and lays dormant until found.
    When removed from its sheath and flipped open, the butterfly knife senses your intention, and decides whether it will let you momentarily wield it,attack you,or simply fly away.

Momma said I'd go blind OnceBitten's Avatar
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Himself View Post
    .. we pay more for quality steel so we don't have to second guess how sharp our shit is at any given time!
    Which one is quality?
    RIP Jerry "DaBird" Lameka 1957-2012. Rest peacefully, buddy. We'll never forget you.
    .................................................. .................................................. ..............................................

READ THE RULES
    . We don't ask for much. Respect the Forum and its Members. Okay.....not all of them

Quote Originally Posted by OnceBitten View Post
    Which one is quality?
    Do you actually own any knives or are you just a fucking asshole 24/7 that lurks here to get a rise out of people?
    Rhymes with "Atari"
    naked chicks

Images
    ...i`m not Johnny and certainly not extreme ...
    the other day my co worker came around the corner and said do you have a knife on you? and i`m like does Santa Claws has a beard?
    so i give her my cheap ass folder and then it hit me...i got one in my real right pocket one in an IWB holster at 11 oclock..one in my right front pocket a multy tool at 9 oclock and lets not forget the fucking flashlight.... WTF i am working in a fucking kitchen.....why so many? dont have a clue....
    BTW
    JDBA #48 LE

JDBA..NOT JUST FOR BREAKFAST ANYMORE click skull to view my kydex sheaths

I used to carry all my knives on me just cuz I love em and like to have them near. I stopped doing that though and now I just clip my 51 to a necklace and let it hang inside my blouse.

I walk EVERYWHERE and figure if I get mugged theyll take my purse and check pockets.
    But my 51 will still be safe and sound<3

Here is a simple shoulder rig that's easy to make and is cheap to make. Para cord, kydex, pieces of automotive hose. This one is .065 kydex , 2 1/2 " long. Don't trust it running to hold the 42. Will make another out of .085 kydex, 3 1/2" long. Should be more secure.

Slapped this together in 15 minutes last night. Kinda rough but it works. Horizontal belt sheath made out of some CF print Kydex.

-W. Moon-
    www.MoonCustomKnives.com

Current Models:
    -Orion 5" Balisong
    -Blackstar Integral Tactical Flipper

N7

My Youtube: www.youtube.com/PRSPl4yer

See my work: http://willmooncustomknives.blogspot.com/

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by steeldust View Post
    Here is a simple shoulder rig that's easy to make and is cheap to make. Para cord, kydex, pieces of automotive hose. This one is .065 kydex , 2 1/2 " long. Don't trust it running to hold the 42. Will make another out of .085 kydex, 3 1/2" long. Should be more secure.
    i was going to say no .065 kydex but i read further and see you are changing to .085
    here is what i have found so far in my quest for a shoulder rig, if you hung one knife the cord on the opposite side will dig in under your armpit.... very fucking uncomfortable,you`ll need a piece of cord attached to your belt for counterbalance or much better a second sheath also you will need to attach them somehow to your pants to keep the from floping around and the cross thing on your back from creeping up the back of your neck
    What i`m say is not set in stone it`s what i have found so far
    this is the rig i am working on some of the parts are i made them out of Kydex some i bought and some (like the strap) i had from previous trades:

the strap is 1 and 1/4 i think 1 inch or a 3/4 will be better
    JDBA #48 LE

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FriskyDingo View Post
    Slapped this together in 15 minutes last night. Kinda rough but it works. Horizontal belt sheath made out of some CF print Kydex.

I thought i had cornered the JDBA market...now i see i got competition
    you`ll need this:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/25-Pcs-Chica...4#ht_559wt_905
    JDBA #48 LE

Haha, I'm so busy with my custom knives, you still have the market cornered lol, I can't compete because I don't have the time. I'm making custom kydex for my Orions in house tho for those who order a Kydex with the knife.

I actually have some chicago screws laying around but I can't find them lol. The back belt clip is actually a kit from knifekits, but it came with really small screws that just didn't work for me. Weren't tall enough.

When all else fails, I guess use 1/4-20's lol...

-W. Moon-
    www.MoonCustomKnives.com

Current Models:
    -Orion 5" Balisong
    -Blackstar Integral Tactical Flipper

N7

My Youtube: www.youtube.com/PRSPl4yer

See my work: http://willmooncustomknives.blogspot.com/

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information