Thread: Boguszewski 640S spike clone & butterfly knife

Boguszewski 640S spike clone & butterfly knife

Up for sale or trade:

Silver Benchmade Boguszewski 640S spike clone & butterfly knife Bali song with ½ serrated blade. Both are brand new. The spike comes with a box and says “Stainless Taiwan”. The red butterfly has no box and says “Rostfrei” on the blade. I want to sell these as a set; I would like $30 for both, delivered via USPS priority mail with tracking.

What I am looking for (I can add $ if necessary):

• Sog Pentagon Elite I
    • Cold steel hold out 2
    • Rescue hooks

Any quality USA made knife will be considered. Any trade must be in good condition, used is fine but abused is NOT, any heavily scratched or reshaped blades will not be considered. I am NOT concerned with boxes or instructions. Feel free to make any offers, the worst I could say is no.

Send offers (cash or trade) directly to Removedplease do not use private or visitor message to contact me because I do not receive the message instantly and I may sell to someone that emailed me directly before I even see your message. All trades must include a quality picture and a brief description of knife condition. Please also include your user name so that I don’t confuse offers. I will only ship to the USA via Priority Mail and I only accept PayPal, no other form of payment can be accepted.

Legal- You must be at least 18 or older to purchase any items listed. It is your responsibility to check all local laws concerning the ownership, use and possession of any items being sold. By purchasing or trading, you agree that you are of legal age, and that you take full responsibility for obeying all federal, state and local laws, restrictions, and regulations.
    Last edited by Mike Stewart; 02-03-2012 at 07:09 AM. Reason: No Clones -

Knife collection is an addiction!

Feedback Thread: http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/sh...light=spike640

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike640 View Post
    Up for sale or trade:

Silver Benchmade Boguszewski 640S spike clone & butterfly knife Bali song with ½ serrated blade. Both are brand new. The spike comes with a box and says “Stainless Taiwan”. The red butterfly has no box and says “Rostfrei” on the blade. I want to sell these as a set; I would like $30 for both, delivered via USPS priority mail with tracking.

What I am looking for (I can add $ if necessary):

• Sog Pentagon Elite I
    • Cold steel hold out 2
    • Rescue hooks

Any quality USA made knife will be considered. Any trade must be in good condition, used is fine but abused is NOT, any heavily scratched or reshaped blades will not be considered. I am NOT concerned with boxes or instructions. Feel free to make any offers, the worst I could say is no.

Send offers (cash or trade) directly to rwheeler64@yahoo.com please do not use private or visitor message to contact me because I do not receive the message instantly and I may sell to someone that emailed me directly before I even see your message. All trades must include a quality picture and a brief description of knife condition. Please also include your user name so that I don’t confuse offers. I will only ship to the USA via Priority Mail and I only accept PayPal, no other form of payment can be accepted.

Legal- You must be at least 18 or older to purchase any items listed. It is your responsibility to check all local laws concerning the ownership, use and possession of any items being sold. By purchasing or trading, you agree that you are of legal age, and that you take full responsibility for obeying all federal, state and local laws, restrictions, and regulations.
    We don't do clones or any fakes here on JD. Take it elsewhere.

Introduce yourself to the Jerzee Devil here:Testing the Waters (new member introductions)
    Testing the Waters (new member introductions)

Thread Information